Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So, like I wanted to rant.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female
Number of posts : 1278
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Taker, Teddy Jr., Dolph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla, The Bella Twins, Maryse, Maria
Favorite TNA Wrestler : James Storm, Kevin Nash, AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Lauren, Christy, Alissa, Traci, Lacey Von Erich
Registration date : 2009-06-03

So, like I wanted to rant. Empty
PostSubject: So, like I wanted to rant.   So, like I wanted to rant. EmptyThu 30 Jul 2009, 3:00 pm

Ok, why is it that whenever 9 out of 10 people who watch the Indys and watch the WWE ALWAYS feel the need to go "That shit sucked, ______ at ____ WAS WAAAAYYYYY BETTER".

Let seriously? Do you guys have your head up your ass so far that you insist on making people who only watch WWE exclusively feel like shit? What? How dare Bobby Lee not shell out $20 bucks each time he wants to watch a show. Or the nerve of Cindy Lou, an AMERICAN, for not knowing of some dude in Japan.

I guess this relates to so many people who claim to know the ENTIRE history of some douche bitch and rant about "S/he is so wasted in their role". LIKE HELLO?! Wrestlers know what the hell they are getting into when they sign that contract. And for their fans to turn around and bitch and moan and piss over their booking just makes it even harder for us non-"I've seen his first match ever and I know he is much better than this shit." watchers to get into this said wrestler.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, like I wanted to rant.   So, like I wanted to rant. EmptyThu 30 Jul 2009, 3:04 pm

Thank you. cool dude
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: So, like I wanted to rant.   So, like I wanted to rant. EmptyThu 30 Jul 2009, 3:23 pm

the blame cant all be placed on smart wrestling fans, because the marks are just as bad. its sad when they go around going "you hate wrestling because you didnt like a match that i did" or "Mickie's the best, you are a nameless asshole", but yet most of the blame is placed on the fans that actually know shit, and i wonder why that is.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: So, like I wanted to rant.   So, like I wanted to rant. EmptyThu 30 Jul 2009, 3:39 pm

the marks call the smart wrestling fans assholes 95% OF the time because the smart wrestling fans diss and shit on their opinion straight away. its just there way of responding.

and i agree with joeys post
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: So, like I wanted to rant.   So, like I wanted to rant. EmptyThu 30 Jul 2009, 5:34 pm

so, its ok for a mark to rant....and bash...but its not ok for a smart fan?
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: So, like I wanted to rant.   So, like I wanted to rant. EmptyThu 30 Jul 2009, 5:42 pm

your not listening to what im saying. they bash the smartasses...for acting like smartasses to their opinions. thats their way of responding...im not saying that them saying it is correct. im just saying, they wouldnt act like that, if the smartasses werent acting like smartasses with their opinions
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: So, like I wanted to rant.   So, like I wanted to rant. EmptyThu 30 Jul 2009, 6:01 pm

Curious
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: So, like I wanted to rant.   So, like I wanted to rant. EmptyThu 30 Jul 2009, 6:11 pm

is that a victory for me :P
jks
and
Curious
Back to top Go down
CWL91
ROH World Champion
ROH World Champion
CWL91

Male
Number of posts : 927
Job/hobbies : I'm a fucking diplomat.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Morrison
Chris Jericho
Edge
Santino Marella
Zack Ryder
Charlie Haas
CM Punk
Low Ki

Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Nattie Neidhart
Katie Lea
Mickie James
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelley
Chris Sabin
Christopher Daniels
AJ Styles
James Storm
Homicide
Doug Williams
Brian Kendrick
Young Bucks

Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love
Hamada
Sarita
Taylor Wilde

Registration date : 2009-06-15

PostSubject: Re: So, like I wanted to rant.   So, like I wanted to rant. EmptyThu 30 Jul 2009, 11:38 pm

I agree. If you are gonna bash shitty wrestling, you can do so without comparing it to good wrestling.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: So, like I wanted to rant.   So, like I wanted to rant. EmptyFri 31 Jul 2009, 1:07 am

Because someone decides to be negative about someones work, Marks tend to call it "bashing. Secondly, Let's be fair here. People who watch mainly WWE/TNA lower their standarts on what a good match should be.

This is not an opinion, this is just a fact. Compare what everyone calls a great match today and what people called a great match 6/7 years ago. The standart has been lowered and it's damn obvious. It's automic to respond when someone says the match was so amazing, while in reality it was mediocre crap.

Also, you "Marks" also automatically respond whenever something negative is said about your favorite diva. "Mickie james Suck" .....marks respond "Are you crazy. she has....." , "She's done....", She..blah blah blah" that's what all you marks do and don't deny.

Also if i am opposed to someone elses opinion i will say why and not just answer without stating why. I won't call you stupid without giving reason why. It's you marks who take things WAY WAY WAY to personally. Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female

PostSubject: Re: So, like I wanted to rant.   So, like I wanted to rant. EmptySat 01 Aug 2009, 1:49 am

I don't see how we "lower" our standards. So what if we think a diva match or some big dude's match was great. That doesn't make it any better or worst than some match outside of the WWE.

It just means we were entertained. Not everyone cares to see 2986726874714 reverses, DDTs, backflips within 15 minutes.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: So, like I wanted to rant.   So, like I wanted to rant. EmptySat 01 Aug 2009, 1:54 am

When i talk "lower Standart" i'm talking about match quality. I could care less about it's entertainment. There are many Well wrestled matches that are not entertaining for one reason or another.

A Perfect example was Mickie James vs. Beth Phoenix at Armageddon. This match quality wise was way better then Mickie vs. Melina at backlash, but lacked the hype behind it. Because someone was not "entertained" by a match they tend to lower it as a less important match. While a poor quality match that was entertaining, but everyone hypes it up to be this amazing match, which in reality it wasn't.

Your allowed to call a match "entertaining", i don't hate on anyone who says a match was entertaining, despite the fact it was poor quality. But don't say it was "The Best Match I Ever Saw". Do not mix a match of "qaulity" with a a match for "entertainment"value. Those are two diffrent things.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: So, like I wanted to rant.   So, like I wanted to rant. EmptySat 01 Aug 2009, 1:59 am

Also i don't care about backflips and 100 reverses. I'd rather a well wrestled match that tells a story.

Also everyones standart lowers by the year. Many are raving these piss poor escuse of matches while they are such basic low quality matches. The standart of a great match has lowered drastically. Gail Kim & Kong set the bar a bit Higher, but with what we've been getting now, that match looks "Historic" while in reality it was just a really well wrestled match and not as GREAT GREAT as it seems to be. It was an AMAZING match, don't get me wrong, but that's compared to what we've been getting now, not compared to what we've been getting years ago in the WWE.
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female

PostSubject: Re: So, like I wanted to rant.   So, like I wanted to rant. EmptySat 01 Aug 2009, 2:15 am

One of my favorite matches ever was The Outsiders vs The Legion of Doom at Starrcade 96. Move by move, if you read the result and compared it to some tag match that not even a 10th of the wrestling fan population saw, would it be better? Of course not. However, I refuse to believe just because I love to see some real intensity and great crowd reaction without some stupid f'n chat that I am a fucking idiot.

That is what I am getting at.

Besides, you people who criticize us who do try to find something positive about we watch (and I usually do anyway) are making it too hard on yourselves. I KNOW that Gail/Kong set the bar higher for American women's wrestling on TV. However, if I watch every Gail match going "Eh. This shit is lamed compared to her work with Kong." Of course I am going to think it sucked. However, I want to be entertained and THAT is what I watch it.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: So, like I wanted to rant.   So, like I wanted to rant. EmptySat 01 Aug 2009, 2:22 am

Since you want to be "entertained" continue to watch WWE my friend.

While me? I'll continue to "critize" because i want to see a great match and not about to sugar coat anything because "oh she's a rookie" or "Oh she's done better with Kong". I'm ok with good matches i don't mind them.

But i do have a problem with Meh & Ok-ish matche every week and a decent PPV match. If i'm entertained or not, i really don't care. I watch IT for the wrestling, if i wanted suspense, drama and entertainment, there is enough of that on TV as it is, which is why i do prefer SD, less drama, more wresling, which is what i want to see.

You may be entertained with Mediocre matches but i'm not, if i'm going to critize and use someone's opinion as an example, i'll do it.

Again the question, why is it ok for you to critize while we do the same but don't sugar coat anything for anyone, is seen as the bad guy? We are just being realistc for a change.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, like I wanted to rant.   So, like I wanted to rant. Empty

Back to top Go down

So, like I wanted to rant.
Page 1 of 1