Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bubba The Love Sponge Offers Apology - Details Inside

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Bubba The Love Sponge Offers Apology - Details Inside Empty
PostSubject: Bubba The Love Sponge Offers Apology - Details Inside   Bubba The Love Sponge Offers Apology - Details Inside EmptyTue 19 Jan 2010, 2:50 pm

And we have more from Bubba The Love Sponge, who in his latest Twitter (http:/twitter.com/BTLSRadio) messages, shows some remorse for what he said in regards to Haiti�

* "I am going to say this one time and one time only. First of all a real man sometimes has to take a step back and maybe look at something"

* "They said or did so that being said I would like to apologize for my comments regarding Haiti in the world of live radio that I operate"

* "Sometimes u say things that u can't take back. So I'm man enough now to say I'm sorry for those I offended. Bubba"

Blah Blah Blah. TNA would be much better off without this guy. Grow up Bubba, grow up.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Bubba The Love Sponge Offers Apology - Details Inside   Bubba The Love Sponge Offers Apology - Details Inside EmptyTue 19 Jan 2010, 2:51 pm

i guess harrassing people didnt work
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Bubba The Love Sponge Offers Apology - Details Inside   Bubba The Love Sponge Offers Apology - Details Inside EmptyTue 19 Jan 2010, 2:58 pm

what does bubba know about being a "real man"?
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Bubba The Love Sponge Offers Apology - Details Inside   Bubba The Love Sponge Offers Apology - Details Inside EmptyTue 19 Jan 2010, 3:00 pm

real men wear pink
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Bubba The Love Sponge Offers Apology - Details Inside   Bubba The Love Sponge Offers Apology - Details Inside EmptyTue 19 Jan 2010, 3:00 pm

I heard real men wear skirts
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Bubba The Love Sponge Offers Apology - Details Inside   Bubba The Love Sponge Offers Apology - Details Inside EmptyTue 19 Jan 2010, 3:01 pm

he probably said this so he wouldnt lose his job. not sincere at all
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bubba The Love Sponge Offers Apology - Details Inside   Bubba The Love Sponge Offers Apology - Details Inside EmptyTue 19 Jan 2010, 3:03 pm

Godric wrote:
I heard real men wear skirts

sexy Bubba The Love Sponge Offers Apology - Details Inside 855580
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bubba The Love Sponge Offers Apology - Details Inside   Bubba The Love Sponge Offers Apology - Details Inside Empty

Back to top Go down

Bubba The Love Sponge Offers Apology - Details Inside
Page 1 of 1