Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Was I Wrong???

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Was I Wrong??? Empty
PostWas I Wrong???

Ok, so there's this dude that works with my mom and he knows shit about computers, he needed instructions on how to turn it on, but anyway I'm always doing things for him, whether its making cds, dvd, letting him borrow stuff and fixing his computer, getting him a bunch of programs (ALL FOR FREE), well one day he asked to borrow a game and said "yeah" because I such a stand up guy, well he had the game for a while and when I asked for it back he said he would bring it the following week but he didn't, so that Monday when I had my mom ask him about it since they work together, and he told he that the game was stolen awhile ago, but it didn't matter because it was an older game, and that pissed me off, because they game wasn't old when I let him see, and when he knew it was gone he should have said something then, so anyway he called last weekend and should he was coming over so I could fix his laptop (I never agreed to fix anything) and I told my mom when they were on the phone that if he didn't have my game or the money for it I wasn't doing shit! So he comes over and starts asking my all these questions about his laptop and if I could fix, needless to say I lied and said I couldn't because he ain't have my shit, so after sitting around for a few minutes I guess he realized I wasn't going to help him and he got upset and left, well today he called my mom and I told her how wrong I was for not helping him and was complaining about how he can't do anything on his laptop and it's all my fault for not removing the virus, and then my mom got all pissy with me, saying that not helping him was a really mean thing to do, but I think he got what he deserved. So was I wrong??
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Was I Wrong??? :: Comments

Venom
Re: Was I Wrong???
Post Tue 30 Mar 2010, 9:43 pm by Venom
I don't think you were wrong, he expected way too much from you and he didn't even have the decency to throw you some money for your game.
MkGtOmEr
Post Tue 30 Mar 2010, 10:18 pm by MkGtOmEr
Yeah.. that's what You get for being a Stand Up guy.

Everyone will TRY to take advantage of that. You should've gone to the bottle & faught Him & then tell everyone that 'YoU wHeRe DoInG lIkE jAmIe, AnD bLaMeD iT oN tHe LiQuOr' ..Hahaha, I'm just sayin' Dude.

Don't judge Me, *iTcH!
Post Tue 30 Mar 2010, 10:21 pm by Guest
no good deed, has no punishment.
Paul Wyatt
Post Tue 30 Mar 2010, 10:36 pm by Paul Wyatt
Vengenz wrote:
I don't think you were wrong, he expected way too much from you and he didn't even have the decency to throw you some money for your game.
The Sexy Vixen
Post Tue 30 Mar 2010, 11:04 pm by The Sexy Vixen
nah you werent wrong...he should've brought you the cash. i'm sure if you had borrowed something of his and fucked it up, he would want the same.

the whole "it was stolen" story seems fishy..but w/e

side note: I can just picture you going the fuck off on someone, Tank. Reading this post made me chuckle a little.
Post  by Sponsored content

Was I Wrong???

Page 1 of 1