Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Am i wrong?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
REIGNBOW
World Champion
World Champion
REIGNBOW

Female
Number of posts : 1692
Job/hobbies : Being the person you all love :)
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
dolph ziggler
Sheamus
Cody Rhodes

Favorite WWE Diva : paige
Layla El
Rosa Mendes
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelley
Austin Aries
Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke Tessmacher
Rosita

Registration date : 2009-11-24

Am i wrong? Empty
PostAm i wrong?

I'm in this fed, and there are just a bunch of beautoful girls posting pics of themselves and all the guys go goo goo gaga over them, and they become the new c=box queen and are so popular and everyone flirts with them, while me im in the shadows getting pissed ,this one girl posted pics of a parrty she went to her grinding on some guys and girls and everyone almost went crazy about im the only girl in the chat besides her and im trying to change the subject im making smiles tht im annoyed andthey keep going, then i go to the post a pic of yourself section where she posted pics and everyone has something nice to say, i posted a pic and no one has anything to say. Once again fucking pretty bitches get their way and everything cause of looks. I wish i would walk around with one of the faceboook default pics as my real face so no one has anything to judge or look at. I will never post another picture of myself online again.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Am i wrong? :: Comments

#WeWantTaryn
Re: Am i wrong?
Post Tue 16 Aug 2011, 8:20 pm by #WeWantTaryn
They must be out of there mind to not comment on your photos.I think your a beautiful,sexy,funny women.Ignore them assholes and just try to stay out of the negatives and stay in the positives. : )
REIGNBOW
Post Tue 16 Aug 2011, 8:30 pm by REIGNBOW
I think i have like the lowest self esteeme ever.
Did You Miss Her?
Post Tue 16 Aug 2011, 8:43 pm by Did You Miss Her?
U must be on a forum for the blind. Because there is no way in hell you posted a pic and no one commented on it.
REIGNBOW
Post Tue 16 Aug 2011, 8:46 pm by REIGNBOW
No one said shit, what so ever, but let some other girls post it and they respond so fast .
Rolling Eyes
So i shall never post another picture of myself online again. I cant compete anymore, whats the use.
KTV-Time
Post Tue 16 Aug 2011, 9:23 pm by KTV-Time
Reign chin up, my pics are always ignored here, i don't even care anymore.

I just say "fuck you all" in the back of my mind and put on an evil grin on my face smile
Did You Miss Her?
Post Tue 16 Aug 2011, 9:26 pm by Did You Miss Her?
uMM u WON HOTTEST MEMBER!! So someone cares
KTV-Time
Post Tue 16 Aug 2011, 9:27 pm by KTV-Time
Well...i still think i slept with someone to get votes.....because i still don't believe it.
Did You Miss Her?
Post Tue 16 Aug 2011, 9:30 pm by Did You Miss Her?
Well it happened, so

Am i wrong? Naruto-Butter-Believe
The Sexy Vixen
Post Tue 16 Aug 2011, 9:59 pm by The Sexy Vixen
dont post your pic again, sis

been there where you are...all that matters is supermodel looks. if you dont have them..dont even waste time posting a pic.

i still think you are beautiful though
REIGNBOW
Post Tue 16 Aug 2011, 10:08 pm by REIGNBOW
thanks sis *hugs*
and yeah ive learned my lesson it so isnt worth it.
Venom
Post Tue 16 Aug 2011, 11:25 pm by Venom
1) You're beautiful.
2) You're STILL beautiful, and I don't care if you think otherwise!

For all you know those other bitches stole those pics from Facebook or something. They obviously are looking for attention on the internet. Don't pay it any mind.
Post Wed 17 Aug 2011, 1:02 am by тrαv
ECW: Reunited is my guess?

Josh and James need to get f'n laid soon. I'm tired of them being goo goo over every freakin' chick that posts her damn picture. I'm going to start cracking down on going far out there over that shit. Going to post the link to the pic thread and tell them to use it.
REIGNBOW
Post Wed 17 Aug 2011, 11:56 am by REIGNBOW
Yeah travis, its just annoying how all the pretty girls are like the center of a attention its mostly, kevin, brandon, josh, james, terrence, its like annoying and insulting to us girls who werent born that way. Just dont tell them imn complaing cause then id get ragged on for it and the no one would like me.
Post  by Sponsored content

Am i wrong?

Page 1 of 1