Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So, it's been a rough few days..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

So, it's been a rough few days.. Empty
PostSo, it's been a rough few days..

Well, yesterday...had an uncle pass away from cancer. what makes it difficult, is it was my godfather so like...yeah. today, my 2 cousins came over today and were all rattled (it was their father as well) and like yeah. for some odd reason, familiy members don't really hit me as hard as they would someone else, I guess it's from knowing the end was inevitable and nothing could be done. got the viewing to go to and I love those oh so much.

other thing that's bugging me, went to the local rock club with some friends to see a few other friends and one of my female cousins in a band play their show earlier. well, the show was fine and my cousin was fine...until I heard she had a massive panic attack out front and the Ambo had to be called...so now im worried to death about her.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

So, it's been a rough few days.. :: Comments

King Silva
Re: So, it's been a rough few days..
Post Sat 16 Jul 2011, 4:32 am by King Silva
That really sucks about your uncle.

Sorry to hear.

I'm probably going to be joining you in losing a family member soon with my great grandma. Teary Eyed

That also sucks about your cousin.

Hopefully things take a turn for the better for you and your family.
The Sexy Vixen
Post Sat 16 Jul 2011, 6:03 pm by The Sexy Vixen
hugs

dont worry, Deadybear.
Dead
Post Sat 16 Jul 2011, 7:00 pm by Dead
well my cousin is doing well, shes going back to the same place she got hauled out in an ambo tonight lol
Venom
Post Sat 16 Jul 2011, 8:59 pm by Venom
I have anxiety attacks a lot. They make you feel like there's something wrong with you physically but there isn't. She'll be fine. Don't worry.
Dead
Post Sun 17 Jul 2011, 1:42 am by Dead
well shes doing fine now, it just creeped me out a little. its weird though, shes played shows before and nothing happened and last night...it hit her AFTER their set was done
Post  by Sponsored content

So, it's been a rough few days..

Page 1 of 1