Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

After 5 days

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

After 5 days Empty
PostAfter 5 days

So it’s been 5 days since landing on Planet home and so far the weather is super hot. Which isn’t too bad after a long winter in Holland.

So far contacted 3 old friends on FB. Making plans to meet up so that’s super exciting.

Saw both my grandmothers. Both dealing with stuff. Stuff I fear I could never overcome. Simply because I was never someone meant for medical care. My one grandmother had 2 toes amputated while my other fell and broke her hip not to long ago. My stomach can’t withstand many of these things but I’m trying. Luckily I can’t see the amputated toes since they are always covered.

My cousin is getting married in December and was nice to hear that he owns a house and is working on it. Super proud of him. He’s settling down and making a living I couldn’t be prouder.

My 13 year old cousin is taller than me, that was a real surprise and super happy to see my uncle in good spirits despite dealing with medical issues. He’s got a muscle illness doctors have yet to diagnose. He’s becoming weaker and is currently in a electric wheel chair. But as usual in good spirits. Spent the whole night with him talking.

Also spent the night with my former best friend. Things between us obviously not the same. I living a life of adventure, him just living here, stuck. I can’t phantom why he would want to stay here, but his life, his choices, guess I got to respect that?

So I got about 5 more weeks to go. Haven’t done much so far aside from going to bed early and waking up at 5/6 AM. ANNOYING still adjusting to the time.

Oh my best friend did reveal to me that a former friend of hours is gay. Which again ....soo weird lol. Actually msg'd the friend on fb and trying to start to build a friendship again. Though he now lives in Costa Rica lol.....i can try to stay in touch with him, could be a nice thing.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

After 5 days :: Comments

Chloe
Re: After 5 days
Post Mon 18 Jul 2011, 11:44 am by Chloe
Glad you're having a good time.
X
Post Mon 18 Jul 2011, 11:50 am by X
Thats nice, wanting to build a friendship with the guy you tossed aside once you found out he was gay xD
KTV-Time
Post Mon 18 Jul 2011, 11:52 am by KTV-Time
hahahaha shush okay shush. It's better to have someone i could talk to and be open okay lol. So shush plus we always talked occasionally...just gonna talk more now :p
X
Post Mon 18 Jul 2011, 11:55 am by X
you are learning from the best
Post  by Sponsored content

After 5 days

Page 1 of 1