Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Smackdown Spoilers

Go down 
+26
King Silva
VLG.
KTV-Time
LaylaMark
CM Naked
Queen Mintz
Sensrule
Venom
Hitomi
Brad Vicious
sarcy
MkGtOmEr
Angelus
X
morris2202
Princess Keri
janine
Paul Wyatt
The Sexy Vixen
CWL91
KJ
Mia
Bone Breaker
Blue Ryder
The LL Father
Dead
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
CWL91
ROH World Champion
ROH World Champion
CWL91

Male
Number of posts : 927
Job/hobbies : I'm a fucking diplomat.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Morrison
Chris Jericho
Edge
Santino Marella
Zack Ryder
Charlie Haas
CM Punk
Low Ki

Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Nattie Neidhart
Katie Lea
Mickie James
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelley
Chris Sabin
Christopher Daniels
AJ Styles
James Storm
Homicide
Doug Williams
Brian Kendrick
Young Bucks

Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love
Hamada
Sarita
Taylor Wilde

Registration date : 2009-06-15

Smackdown Spoilers - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Spoilers   Smackdown Spoilers - Page 8 EmptyWed 21 Jul 2010, 5:55 pm

Its pretty retarded they unmasked Matthews in the most retarded way possible. No suspense, no info, not even a fucking backstory on why he's in SES. And he just gets squashed? That is utterly retarded. WTF is wrong with the creative team?
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Spoilers   Smackdown Spoilers - Page 8 EmptyWed 21 Jul 2010, 6:02 pm

they will prolly give him a backstory next week
but i agree in that they should had a grand reveal not just a random demasking
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Spoilers   Smackdown Spoilers - Page 8 EmptyWed 28 Jul 2010, 1:15 am

Kane sat in the middle of the ring with the casket. A video recapped last week's show and Rey Mysterio becoming No. 1 contender. He said he sits by Undertaker everyday waiting for him to awake. He said he moved and opened his eyes for the first time yesterday. Kane said Undertaker also spoke. He said Taker could only say two words, which were the name of the person who attacked him.
Kane said anger went through his body when he heard the name. He said he couldn't believe that Rey Mysterio was the person who attacked his brother. He said Rey's name hangs in the air like a demon. He asked why Mysterio would do it.
Kane said beating Mysterio at SummerSlam won't be enough. He said Kane must pay for his sins and experience what Undertaker endured. He said he will stuff Kane inside the casket. The lights went out and Kane was still in the ring with the casket to close the segment.
It was announced that Mysterio would face Jack Swagger in a No DQ match.
1. Christian defeated Drew McIntyre. McIntyre set up Christian for his finisher and had the arms hooked for the DDT, but Christian countered with a small package out of nowhere for the win.
Layla will defend the WWE Women's Championship against Tiffany later tonight.

Cody Rhodes delivered grooming tips. He was wearing an avocado face mask. He said he was bringing us one step closer to being dashing.
An Alberto Del Rio vignette aired.
Backstage, C.M. Punk asked the rest of the SES which one was going to let him down. He smelled Serena's breath and told her thanks for showing up sober. He complained about Joey Mercury losing his mask. He said none of them would be anything without him. He pleaded with them to actually do something and said they should pack their bags if they don't. Awesome heel promo from Punk.
2. Big Show beat Luke Gallows by DQ. There was a funny spot where Show called for the ring announcer to put the mic next to Luke's chest before he chopped it. This was probably during the commercial break. In the end, the rest of SES jumped Show for the DQ. They continued to attack Show and did a spot with the ring steps that left Show lying. Punk removed his sling to show that his arm is fine.
3. Kofi Kingston beat Dolph Ziggler (w/Vickie Guerrero) by DQ. Vickie slapped Ziggler. Kofi flipped and was disqualified. Referees had to come out to restrain Kofi, who wouldn't stop attacking Ziggler.
Jack Swagger was interviewed backstage and said he wasn't in the mood for stupid questions. He said he's going to beat up Rey, break his arms, and throw him in the Gulf of Mexico.

Vickie Guerrero came out and announced that Michelle McCool would replace Layla in the match against Tiffany. Vickie had more heat than I've ever heard in my life. The match is still for the WWE Women's Championship.

4. Michelle McCool (w/Layla) defeated Tiffany (w/Kelly Kelly) to retain the WWE Women's Championship. Layla interfered in the match, which set up McCool getting the win.

Afterward, Teddy Long came out and said there only needs to be one women's champion. He said they can decide for themselves or he will make the decision next week. McCool and Layla argued over the title belts.

5. Rey Mysterio fought Jack Swagger to a no-contest in a No DQ match. They battled outside the building. Rey hit a huracanrana that caused Swagger to fall into the water. Rey turned around and Kane grabbed him by the throat and chokeslammed him into the water to end Smackdown.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Spoilers   Smackdown Spoilers - Page 8 EmptyWed 28 Jul 2010, 1:19 am

so..little ass Rey hurt Taker?.....oh come on WWE...that is lame bs

and wow..why is Kofi flipping out and attacking Ziggler like a madman? Shocked

the rest of the show...meh Smackdown Spoilers - Page 8 79573
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Spoilers   Smackdown Spoilers - Page 8 EmptyWed 28 Jul 2010, 1:33 am

lol at jack, hes gonna throw rey in the gulf. damn kofi went nuts. punk's arm is fine... well.
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female
Number of posts : 12559
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kofi Kingston, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Evan Bourne, John Cena, MVP, Ted Dibiase, and John Morrison.
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : MCMG, AJ Styles, Hernandez
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taylor Wilde, Sarita
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Spoilers   Smackdown Spoilers - Page 8 EmptyWed 28 Jul 2010, 3:17 am

Please don't have a heel-turn for Kofi.

I love him face smile
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Spoilers   Smackdown Spoilers - Page 8 EmptyWed 28 Jul 2010, 3:27 am

i like him as a face too.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Spoilers   Smackdown Spoilers - Page 8 EmptyWed 28 Jul 2010, 8:56 am

Glad Christian beat Drew. Looking forward to that match, the diva match, Dolph/Kofi and the main event.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Spoilers   Smackdown Spoilers - Page 8 EmptyWed 28 Jul 2010, 9:43 am

Its kinda sad that he has to win via roll up though, yet Drew gets the more clean finish.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Spoilers   Smackdown Spoilers - Page 8 EmptyThu 29 Jul 2010, 5:00 pm

OMG I just read that Ziggler won the IC Title! :
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

SMACKDOWN: Rey comes out and says he's true to his fans and starts speaking in spanish a lot and pretty much kissing up to the fans and saying he didn't take out the undertaker. Then Drew Mcintrye comes out and says asks how Rey could have done such a thing. Drew wants
to take out Rey just like he took out Christian last week when he hurt his arm. He challenges rey to a match later and rey accepts.

Kofi Kingston vs. Dolph Ziggler for the Intercontinental Championship is announced for later tonight.

Cody Rhodes beat Matt Hardy with the crossroads

Backstage, Teddy is demanding that Laycool give up one of the belts, Michelle gives up hers after arguing with Layla but then they argue more and they end up breaking the other belt in half but they seem happy about it.

Kofi Kingston vs. Dolph Ziggler for the Intercontinental Championship Vickie introduces Dolph Ziggler out.
Ziggler becomes the NEW Intercontinental Champion

Smackdown Spoilers - Page 8 393305
after some interference from Vickie and then hitting the Zig Zag. Ziggler does a little celebration before Kofi goes bananas yet again and beats up Ziggler bad. Ziggler
gets carried to the back.

The Straight Edge Society vs Big Show is announced for Summerslam

Here comes the Straight Edge Society with mercury, gallows, serena and punk with his bald head. CM Punk shows footage from last week's beatdown on big show. the SES are proud of their handy work and punk asks his SES if they are happy and they say yes. He says don't be happy and to get on your knees and starts talking about that being happy makes them weak. He gives them a a little pep talk to get ready for their 6 man tag team match.

MVP, Chris masters, JTG vs. SES

SES wins after luke gallows pins MVP.

They showed a video on the titantron with teddy talking with swagger. swagger said it's teddy's fault for what's going on with kane and losing control. Teddy says he will not be in the triple threat match for the world title in the cage match later tonight and instead gives him the night off. So i'am not sure if this will be shown on tv, it looks like
it was only for us fans since they mentioned the dark main event.

Main Event: Rey Mysterio vs. Drew Mcintrye
Rey mysterio defeats drew mcintrye with a rollup win.

After the match, out comes kane, drew tosses rey to kane. Kane has brought a casket to the ring. Rey manages to escape and rey then says he didn't take out the undertaker, it was KANE!. Kane is in the ring just standing for a very long time looking up above to the ceiling. It looks like he was crying or getting mad or something, he didn't say a word and that's how it ended.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Spoilers   Smackdown Spoilers - Page 8 EmptyThu 29 Jul 2010, 5:04 pm

a year later than when he should've won it.

he should be a 2 time champ by now.

Fuck you Rey!!
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Spoilers   Smackdown Spoilers - Page 8 EmptyThu 29 Jul 2010, 5:07 pm

YEEESSSS MY BABY DID ME GOODD!!!!

Honey tonight we!!!!

Smackdown Spoilers - Page 8 2rp2t7b
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Spoilers   Smackdown Spoilers - Page 8 EmptyThu 29 Jul 2010, 5:08 pm

aww fuck Friday is your day with him, Kev...i guess me and Zack Ryder will drink and celebrate in his honor

then when we switch guys on Saturday, me and Dolph will party
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Spoilers   Smackdown Spoilers - Page 8 EmptyThu 29 Jul 2010, 5:10 pm

I'm sorry, it was judges orders dunno
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Spoilers   Smackdown Spoilers - Page 8 EmptyThu 29 Jul 2010, 5:15 pm

i'm not mad, Kevin I had just forgotten

you have MWF with the Ziggle man...but it's cool. I gots Ryder I'm in love

I'm thrilled for Dolph but damn i hate that makes it look like his only chance to win was to sleep his way to the top with Vickie Smackdown Spoilers - Page 8 268578
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Spoilers   Smackdown Spoilers - Page 8 EmptyThu 29 Jul 2010, 5:23 pm

YAY Ziggles is champion
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kofi Kingston, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Evan Bourne, John Cena, MVP, Ted Dibiase, and John Morrison.

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Spoilers   Smackdown Spoilers - Page 8 EmptyThu 29 Jul 2010, 5:29 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Smackdown Spoilers - Page 8 850417
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Spoilers   Smackdown Spoilers - Page 8 EmptyThu 29 Jul 2010, 6:31 pm

Poor Princess Keri.

And now I just realized he won't have his title when I meet him on my birthday so bitter sweet news.

I always wanted to meet someone with their belts but I'm bad luck for champs..

*Melina lost to McCool the day before I met her. Teary Eyed

But I hope Ziggler keeps it for a long time.

At least til the end of the year.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Spoilers   Smackdown Spoilers - Page 8 EmptyThu 29 Jul 2010, 10:13 pm

Grats to Dolph. I think Vickie has been good for him. Vickie is awesome, cant wait to see her. Im sad for Kofi though.

Poor MVP had to take the pin. <_< 4 hot men in one ring in that match Ill take it.-MVP, Masters, Punk and Joey.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Spoilers   Smackdown Spoilers - Page 8 EmptyFri 30 Jul 2010, 12:19 am

Joey Mercury looks terrible bald lol
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Spoilers   Smackdown Spoilers - Page 8 EmptyFri 30 Jul 2010, 1:09 am

yay for dolph & ses!
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Spoilers   Smackdown Spoilers - Page 8 EmptyWed 11 Aug 2010, 4:36 am

This is what I got from my other forum.

Very crappy non detailed results that obviously need more info!

Drew McIntyre beat Matt Hardy

Main event had Dolph Ziggler face Rey Mysterio. Kane came down with a casket. Rey won and then fought with Kane a little bit.

Kane face Kofi Kingston to start the show.

Segment including Dolph and Vickie. Kofi came down and battled Dolph. Teddy came out to stop and ordered that the two will face at Summerslam!

MVP beat Jack Swagger.

Big Show beat 3 local jobbers. The SES exchanged a few words with Show after

On Superstars:

Michelle McCool beat Layla Kelly Kelly
Chavo beat Chris Masters

EDIT: The person was wrong so it was not Layla but Kelly Kelly. LayCool stays around longer than expected I guess!

Smackdown Spoilers - Page 8 Icon_cheers

Last edited by King Silva on Wed 11 Aug 2010, 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Spoilers   Smackdown Spoilers - Page 8 EmptyWed 11 Aug 2010, 4:47 am

LOL at Dolph jobbing to Rey once again.
Back to top Go down
Lauren
World Champion
World Champion
Lauren

Female
Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Spoilers   Smackdown Spoilers - Page 8 EmptyWed 11 Aug 2010, 6:47 am

Once again, Michelle devours another diva.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Spoilers   Smackdown Spoilers - Page 8 EmptyWed 11 Aug 2010, 7:02 am

Sad that Dolph loses to Rey but Rey needs to be look strong for his WHT match although so does Dolph for his IC title rematch with Kofi that I'm so happy made the card!
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Spoilers   Smackdown Spoilers - Page 8 EmptyWed 11 Aug 2010, 8:12 am

OK I am going to do this right next week but here are the final Superstars/SD results which had two more matches and good ones at that!

Detailed and full Spoilers:

Dark Match:
Alberto Del Rio beat JTG via submission. Del Rio won with an armbar in a fairly quick match. Del Rio is supposed to officially debut on Smackdown next week.

Superstars TV taping for Thursday, August 12:

1. Chavo Guerrero vs Chris Masters: Chavo won with the Frog Splash.

Michelle McCool came out with Women's champion Layla and Kaval. This was followed by Kelly Kelly coming out to face McCool sans Tiffany.

2.Michelle McCool vs. Kelly Kelly: McCool won with the Faith Breaker. On a side note, Lay-Cool's belt that was cut in half looked plastic, as if it were a $15 replica from the WWE store.

SmackDown taping for Friday, August 13:

The show-opening pyro was extremely loud live. Vickie Guerrero started the show off in the ring, and she was booed out of the building. She introduced the new Intercontinental champion and her boyfriend, Dolph Ziggler. They talked about going to Tahiti to celebrate his first singles title.

Kofi Kingston hit the ring and started beating down Dolph. The referees came out to break it up, followed by Teddy Long. Teddy said for Vickie and Dolph to cancel their travel plans, because it's going to be Dolph vs. Kofi at Summerslam for the IC Title. Teddy also announced that the Smackdown main event would be Dolph vs. Rey Mysterio. Vickie became upset and said if Dolph had to wrestle tonight, so should Kofi, so she booked Kofi vs Kane. Teddy started saying she was only the consultant, and she had no power, but Kofi cut him off and said he wasn't a coward like Dolph and would face Kane...right now.

1. Kofi Kingston vs. World Champion, Kane: Kane won in a non-title match. Everyone left the ring as Kane came out. It was a relatively short match. It ended when Kofi went to the top rope, but Kane chokeslammed him off the top, then hit a Tombstone. Kane cut a promo after the match about how Rey was desperate and that's why he (Rey) took out The Undertaker. Rey came out to cut Kane off and said Kane had the most to gain by attacking Taker.

2. "Dashing" Cody Rhodes vs. Christian: Rhodes won with Cross Rhodes in a decent match.

3.Big Show beat three jobbers in a three-on-one match. CM Punk and the Straight Edge Society watched from the stage. Show won after chokeslamming two guys, and hitting the last guy with a KO punch to show Punk he could still use his hand. After the match, Luke Gallows started talking. In a hilarious moment, Punk asked him, "Who gave you a mic?" Punk then cut a promo hyping SES vs. Show for Summerslam.

4. Drew McIntyre vs. Matt Hardy: McIntyre won after he smashed Hardy's ankle with the steel steps, then hit the Futureshock DDT. Hardy had to be helped to the back afterward.

Jack Swagger came out next and talked about all his problems, but MVP cut him off. MVP said at this time last year, he was beating Swagger convincingly at Summerslam. Swagger attacked MVP and threw him to the outside. Apparently this was going to be a match from the start because Swagger eventually rolled MVP back in the ring and the bell rang to begin the match.

5. MVP vs. Jack Swagger: It was mostly a one-sided beating by Swagger, but MVP surprisingly won with a roll-up out of nowhere.

6. Rey Mysterio vs. Intercontinental Champion, Dolph Ziggler: Rey won in a non-title match. About halfway through the match, Rey had Dolph set up for the 619, but Kane's pyro went off and he came out with a casket. Rey eventually won with a roll-up, with Kane watching from ringside. When the match finished, Kane immediately hopped on the apron, but Rey fought him off, and eventually knocked him into the casket. Kane quickly got out and bolted up the ramp to end the show.

After Smackdown went off the air, they set up Kane vs. Rey vs. Swagger in a triple threat cage match. They brought out the cage in eight pieces and connected it all together. It looked, and was, much less stable than the cages they normally use.

Post-SD Dark Match: Jack Swagger vs. Rey Mysterio vs. World Champion, Kane in a Triple Threat Steel Cage: Kane won the Match to retain the World Title. A fun match, with two funny spots. First, Rey had Kane and Swagger both set up for the 619, but he said, 'nah,' and started to climb the cage. Kane and Swagger both went over, and all three were on the top rope, and one by one, each one got crotched. Once all three were next to each other, they fell over one by one. Pretty funny. The finish came when Kane threw Rey into the cage and he hit Swagger with a chokeslam for the win.

Post-match: Kane tried to go after Rey again, but Rey reversed him and got in some offense to end the show. It was my first live show, and it was a really awesome experience. I can't wait to go again.

Biggest Pop: Rey Mysterio.

Most Heat: Vickie Guerrero and Michael Cole.

Best Match: Miz vs. Morrison from NXT.

-PWTorch.com
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Spoilers   Smackdown Spoilers - Page 8 EmptyWed 11 Aug 2010, 3:46 pm

I saw these. WOOHOO for MVP finally beating Swagga. I know Swagga looked dominate but at least MVP won! I hope this leads to an MVP push.

I hope Kofi dont turn heel. I dont think he will, heck Id be upset too if I was screwed out of my title. The fans were cherring him last week a bit.

The divas match-Predictable, with Michelle winning.

Chavo v Masters should be a good one.

Vickie speaking heck yeah!
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Spoilers   Smackdown Spoilers - Page 8 EmptyThu 12 Aug 2010, 1:03 am

not surprised cody won. yay punk promo.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Spoilers   Smackdown Spoilers - Page 8 EmptyWed 18 Aug 2010, 5:28 am

Superstars results for August 19 episode
(1) MVP vs. Vance Archer went to a No Contest when Curt Hawkins interfered and JTG ran in to help MVP. Teddy Long came out and made this a tag match.

(1b) Vance Archer & Curt Hawkins beat MVP & JTG.

(2) Jack Swagger beat Chris Masters via submission with the anklelock.

Smackdown results for August 20 episode

On the video screen, they hyped Kane's explanation for taking out The Undertaker later in the show.

Rey Mysterio led off the show with a promo, thanking the fans and saying he's relieved that his name was cleared. Rey was interrupted by Alberto Del Rio, who came to the ring and started insulting Rey, calling him a peasant among other things. Rey slapped Del Rio, then hit the 619. Del Rio just smiled as Rey went to the back.

The main event was announced: Mysterio vs. Del Rio in his debut on Smackdown. A vignette for Cody Rhodes aired.

(1) Kofi Kingston beat IC champion Dolph Ziggler via DQ when Vickie Guerrero interrupted. After the match, Vickie taunted Kofi to hit her, then Dolph attacked him from behind. Dolph beat down Kofi after the match, giving him a sleeper and stomping his head.

Lay-Cool had a promo dissing new Raw brand Women's champion Melina. Hornswoggle spied in the background.

Straight Edge Society had a promo with Luke Gallows, Serena, and Joey Mercury complaining about C.M. Punk. Punk came in and said that if Serena and Gallows didn't beat Big Show and Kelly Kelly, they would be eliminated from SES.

(2) Serena & Luke Gallows beat Kelly Kelly & Big Show when Serena pinned Kelly after a gutbuster. C.M. Punk hugged Serena after the match, pleased.

Kane had an extended promo with his explanation of attacking Undertaker, citing this as a 15-year plan to take out his brother. Very long promo, but well delivered.

(3) Christian beat Drew McIntryre with a roll-up. Cody Rhodes was out for commentary. After the match, Cody attacked Christian. Matt Hardy came out for the save, but he was destroyed by Drew and Cody. The crowd was dead for this.

Jack Swagger and MVP had a promo, jawing back and forth. Swagger challenged MVP to a match with a stipulation that if he wins, he gets to host the VIP Lounge.

Teddy Long told Kane backstage that he has it on good authority Undertaker will make his Smackdown return next week. Kane said it would be hell on earth for his brother.

(4) Alberto Del Rio beat Rey Mysterio via submission with an arm bar. Del Rio got his own Spanish ring announcer and elaborate ring entrance. Nothing too eventful about this match.

Dark match main event: World Hvt. champion Kane beat Jack Swagger and Rey Mysterio in a cage match after pinning Swagger. Short match. Undertaker came in to attack Kane and they had a limited exchange. Kane bailed, Swagger attacked Undertaker, and Undertaker Tombstoned him. Undertaker then did his regular poses to end the show.

Overall, a good show and great crowd reactions for Taker and Rey. Good heat for Kane, who was impressive with his mic work.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Spoilers   Smackdown Spoilers - Page 8 EmptyWed 18 Aug 2010, 5:33 am

Smackdown Spoilers - Page 8 773246 I'm sorry but I find that so hilarous that Rey tapped out like the little gutter worm bitch slut *** that he is :D I can't wait to see this xD
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Spoilers   Smackdown Spoilers - Page 8 EmptyWed 18 Aug 2010, 5:51 am

hahaha omg he loses cleanly to a mexican?
yet wont drop the IC tot Ziggles, and bitches like a bitch to get a world title
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Spoilers   Smackdown Spoilers - Page 8 EmptyWed 18 Aug 2010, 6:23 am

I'll Slap Vickie for you Kofi :bitchslaps
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Spoilers   Smackdown Spoilers - Page 8 EmptyWed 18 Aug 2010, 4:46 pm

Cant wait for the Punk Promo and the Serena/Gallows v Kelly/Show match.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Spoilers   Smackdown Spoilers - Page 8 EmptyWed 18 Aug 2010, 6:09 pm

i cant wait for some Kane promos...the guy stepped it up since his push started a few month back

apparntly Drew v Christian and Sholly v SES were pretty dead
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Spoilers   Smackdown Spoilers - Page 8 EmptyThu 19 Aug 2010, 1:04 am

lol at rey. yay christian winning and a punk promo.
Back to top Go down
morris2202
Main Eventer
morris2202

Number of posts : 507
Favorite WWE Diva : Smackdown Spoilers - Page 8 2730750800102248553qYDtLS_th

Smackdown Spoilers - Page 8 2006909620102248553ufwiIu_th

Smackdown Spoilers - Page 8 2175668400102248553aRcHhi_th

Smackdown Spoilers - Page 8 2612966020102248553RJlTZF_th

Smackdown Spoilers - Page 8 2433961460102248553sdXmBG_th

Smackdown Spoilers - Page 8 2473101120102248553bVhhKm_th

Smackdown Spoilers - Page 8 2080071140102248553jKZyie_th

Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Spoilers   Smackdown Spoilers - Page 8 EmptyThu 19 Aug 2010, 4:14 pm

Here are early notes from the Wednesday night Smackdown tapings in Fresno, CA. We are looking for more detailed results. The show will air on Friday, August 27th.

* Kane beat Rey Mysterio in a NoDQ Match. Alberto Del Rio attacked Mysterio after the match.

* CM Punk beat JTG with the Anaconda Vice.

* Kofi Kingston beat Dolph Ziggler via count out in an IC Title match. Kingston chased Ziggler out of the arena.

* Alberto del Rio beat a local wrestler billed from Fresno. Rio came out in a Rolls Royce and had entrance pyro similar to Christian in the early 2000's.

* The Big Show with Kelly Kelly beat Luke Gallows with Serena

* MVP and Jack Swagger had a "takedown" match. MVP got DQ'd for punching Swagger.

* The Undertaker returned, and Kane said that he would bury him for good, presumably leading to either a Casket Match or Buried Alive at Night of Champions.

I got a feel Undertaker will face Kane for the world champion in a Casket Match at Night of Champions.

Kofi/Dolph feud need to end in a Falls Count Anywhere Match at Night of Champions.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Spoilers   Smackdown Spoilers - Page 8 EmptyFri 20 Aug 2010, 2:50 am

Quote :
The Big Show with Kelly Kelly beat Luke Gallows with Serena
yay for the random pairing of kelly and show.
shifty
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Spoilers   Smackdown Spoilers - Page 8 EmptyWed 01 Sep 2010, 12:35 am

Dark Match:

John Morrison vs. Tyler Reks

Morrison starts us off to a monster ovation! Tyler Reks to some heat. Good to see He's didn't go back to flying planes. Morrison has the crowd in the palm of his hands. Now even Reks is getting MAJOR heat. "Morrison" chants lead to the flying chuck kick and starship pain for the pin about 5 minutes in.

Winner: John Morrison

WWE SmackDown! Taping:

SmackDown Opener:

Kane has a major announcement tonight. We're starting with Alberto Del Rio shenanigans. Glad he gets to use Christian's old pyro. There are a whole bunch of servants in ring. One has a pinata. Aye aye aye. At least He's got heat here for taking out Rey. He wrecks the pinata like it's Rey, then toasts to himself. Speaking of Christians pyro, Christian must be here to take it back from him. Christian calls him Juan Bradshaw Layfield n Enrique Iglesias. At least he makes PG comedy work. Del Rio backs down from the proposition of a fight tonight, but we will be seeing Christian in action later. Drew McIntyre runs in. He hops the barricade from crowd to ring and takes a few shots on Christian on the outside. Drew taunts the crowd as the ring is changed. Legendary promo. Blah. Replay of Drew attacking Christian.

Christian vs. Drew McIntyre

McIntyre vs Christian is underway. Second match of the night to tease a double count out at 9. Christian wins in 5 with his recent finisher: the roll up. I'm pissed i don't get to hear McIntyre's theme music.

Winner: Christian

Kelly Kelly vs. Michelle McCool

Kelly squared is out for a divas match. Blue is definitely her color. Laycool out next with Michelle being on active duty tonight. Mrs Taker looks good in the SmackDown team colors as well. Layla is on commentary. Michelle with the faithbreaker in 2 or 3 minutes for the clean win.

Winner: Michelle McCool

Notes:

Kane will have an important announcement later.

WrestleMania 27 promo that actually showed Flair. Chris Masters is on his way out now to no worse of a reaction than normal.

Chris Masters vs. Dolph Ziggler

His entrance won't make tv. Vickie is out to RIDICULOUS heat to introduce Dolph Ziggler, i barely made out a word she said. Before the match, highlights of Kofi chasing Dolph out of the arena last week. Masters lit up Dolph with a LOUD chop, so much for the ban. Dolph wins with the zig zag after fighting off the master lock in 2 minutes.

Winner: Dolph Ziggler

Big Show vs. Straight Edge Society

Big Show is on is way out to the arena to take on the Straight Edge Society, NEXT!! Tribute to the Troops still montage stirs up some USA chants. It's the Big Show! And It's a big pop. Highlights from last nights RAW with Punk n Show. Mercury is ringside with the Society. Punk and Show are starting it off, quickly changes to Gallows. Only an hour away from the live WWE NXT finale! Big Show delivers the 2nd chop of the night to Gallows. Match is being kept to the floor with the numbers game being used. Show went for a tackle on Punk and ate stairs. Show beats the ten count at 9, deja vu for the 3rd time tonight. Big Show makes Gallows tap in 8 minutes with a camel clutch variation. Mercury was taken out half way through after Show evened the odds. CM Punk with the GTS on Gallows post match in anger.

Winner: Big Show

MVP's VIP Lounge w/ The Swagger's

Swagger out to less heat than expected with his "dad" in a wheelchair. Remember that: Swagger Sr. sells injuries longer than Cena does. I feel like they have the same trophies out that Show destroyed during their feud...? Swagger is pissed at "WHAT?" chants. Recap of Kane wrecking Swagger Sr incase we don't remember why He's in a wheel chair. I hope MVP gets to boot him. Swagger might not get to push up in his entrance anymore, but he brought them to the Lounge tonight. Finally MVP is out for the interruption. MVP declares the VIP lounge and starts chucking trophies. Swagger uses his dad as a buffer, and Swagger Sr with a pay dirt and "BALLIN'!" Oddly enough, despite getting a pop for the elbow drop, crowd gave MVP some heat for laying out the old man. Swagger hightails it.

Matt Hardy vs. Cody Rhodes

Matt Hardy is out for one on one action. WWE NXT in 30 minutes! Dashing Cody Rhodes is trying to talk Matt into taking his grooming tips before their match. He calls Matt fatso. Oh snap. Matt has been doing a "hardy" amount of eating, eh? I have to say, Cody has an old school delivery that makes this crap not as awful. Matt is working over Cody's exposed knees. Still to come - Kane's major announcement and the NXT live finale. The tide reverses and Cody plants Matt for the win in 5 minutes. Up next the WWE SmackDown "Main Event": Kane's Major Announcement!

Winner: Cody Rhodes

Notes: More Legendary promo. They're covering the stage up, preparing for a Taker sighting perhaps?

SmackDown Main Event Promo: Kane's Major Announcement:

Kane's pyro wrecks us all, and he doesn't even bother to come out. He confirms his Night of Champions match with Taker via backstage promo. Kane fades out with maniacal laughter, druids bring a casket out while the arena is bathed in blue. Kane emerges from the casket. Still laughing. Is Kane the Hugo Strange to Undertaker's Batman. WWE NXT live finale starts in ten minutes! Yet Kane still is babbling about Taker... At least its better than more devil talk. The Undertaker gong is more epic when It's stopping nonsense. Here comes the dead man. As Taker jumps in the ring, the lights go out and Kane bolts. Casket ringside is closed now, Taker checks it. No dice, Kane went backstage. Kane has more words of wisdom from backstage, threatening Taker with destruction. More Kane pyro to end Smackdown evily.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Spoilers   Smackdown Spoilers - Page 8 EmptyWed 01 Sep 2010, 12:37 am

lol @ the MVP lounge segment

woot Dolph wins!!!
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Spoilers   Smackdown Spoilers - Page 8 EmptyWed 01 Sep 2010, 2:14 am

the guy who wrote that, is a moron who was more excited for the NXT finale it seems
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Spoilers   Smackdown Spoilers - Page 8 EmptyWed 01 Sep 2010, 2:23 am

I sympathized with him for not being able to hear Drew's theme Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Spoilers   Smackdown Spoilers - Page 8 EmptyWed 01 Sep 2010, 2:51 am

lol^ yay GTS on luke!
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Spoilers   Smackdown Spoilers - Page 8 EmptyWed 08 Sep 2010, 3:01 am

Source: PWInsider and Ken

Kane/Taker recap video to open, then usual SD open and pyro.

They announced Taker and Punk, and then the gong hit and Taker was in the ring, fire going off on stage. He talked about how he's had to protect Kane from others and himself, so he'll have no problem beating on him at the PPV. Taker says he still controls the power of the darkness. He said Kane will always remember his older, wiser, more evil brother would take his title back. Taker says no rules can contain them, and says the match must be no holds barred.

CM Punk comes out alone, clapping. He tells everyone to stand and give Taker a round of applause fitting his legendary status. Punk says after the PPV none of us will see Taker again. He enjoys watching Taker on his own downward spiral, seeing a broken down man who's had one too many fights and is delusional.

Taker says he sees his next victim. Punk says he doesn't hear the same panache in Taker's voice, saying he's facing Big Show at the PPV. Taker says Punk will rest in peace, and we break.

Jack Swagger vs. MVP - they showed a recap of last week's VIP Lounge. It looks like MVP added the triple German suplexes, but only got two before Swagger elbowed out. Swagger did an abdominal stretch on MVP through the ropes. MVP hit the Ballin elbow, but Swagger slipped away before the 305. MVP followed and Swagger kicked the steps into MVP's knee, leading to the ankle lock for the tap.

Laycool and Kaval in the back, arguing over who would face Melina, saying Vickie let either defend. Kaval said it was his first night on SD, and could the girls please chill? They heeled him a bit, saying he wouldn't be there if not for them.

Next is a history of Taker and Kane.

Tony Chimel announces Alberto del Rio's ring announcer, who announced Alberto.

Alberto del Rio (with Orton's old sparkler curtain) vs. Matt Hardy - Matt's back to camouflage pants and no singlet. Alberto hit Matt on the apron with a running enziguri that was real loud. Matt hit an inverted Twist of Fate, ending with an elbowdrop for two, followed by a moonsault for two. They fought up top, with Alberto dropping to the floor to hang Matt's gut. Ram to the post followed by a flip into the cross-armbreaker for the tap. Afterwards, Christian ran Alberto off. Long TV match.

Drew McIntyre vs. Kaval (who already has better music and video than Daniel Bryan) - Drew hit a nasty suplex on the floor, landing Kaval on the apron. Kaval with an enziguri from the top rope, but Drew rolled out before Warrior's Way. Kaval went for a rana from the apron but Drew essentially powerbomed Kaval. Back in the ring, Drew hit the Future Shock DDT for three. Laycool came out to check on Kaval, but were icky at his sweat. They helped him to the back.

DASHING Cody Rhodes with grooming tips - how facials are good for men, while wearing a green facial mask.

Vickie and Caitlyn came out...again. Vickie kept berating Caitlyn's promo work, then introduced Dolph Ziggler. Chavo (with short tights) also came out and the whole group came to the ring.

Dolph Ziggler and Chavo Guerrero vs. Kofi Kingston and Chris Masters - One of these things just doesn't belong. Beatdown on Masters until a hot tag. Kofi entered with a high springboard clothesline. Double clothesline spot. Dolph made a tag but the ref didn't see it and put Chavo out - weird to do to the heels of course. Kofi hit Trouble in Paradise on Dolph for the three count.

A lot of ring and stage setup, including Kane's pyro corners. Meantime Big Show on the tron, interviewing himself, with him playing Josh Matthews. Kelly told Show Josh was coming do Show hid the mic under his arm. Josh got his mic back, a bit soiled.

CM Punk with Straight Edge Society, then he sends them to the back. Punk vs. Undertaker - Punk cut off the usual moves, but got chokeslammed for two. Taker went for the tombstone, but Punk slipped out and hit the GTS. Punk slow to cover, and Taker got the Hell's Gate for the tap.

Undertaker went to pose and Kane's pyro went off with his laughter filling the arena like Joker's laugh box from 1989's Batman. That's where Smackdown ends.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Spoilers   Smackdown Spoilers - Page 8 EmptyWed 08 Sep 2010, 10:17 am

This COdy rhodes segment......seems interesting lol
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Spoilers   Smackdown Spoilers - Page 8 EmptyWed 08 Sep 2010, 10:27 am

So Kavallah loses his first match...So not looking forward to that.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Spoilers   Smackdown Spoilers - Page 8 EmptyWed 08 Sep 2010, 3:51 pm

I like how Punk is one fo the most over heels in the company and shit titles to account for.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Spoilers   Smackdown Spoilers - Page 8 EmptyWed 08 Sep 2010, 5:21 pm

he had 3 world titles within like a year and half didnt he
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Spoilers   Smackdown Spoilers - Page 8 EmptyWed 15 Sep 2010, 2:21 am

* Christian on The Peep Show opens up this week but is interrupted by Alberto Del Rio. Christian challenges Del Rio to a match at Night of Champions. Del Rio declines and taps Christian on the face. Christian slaps Alberto and sends him running. Del Rio tells Christian no to the challenge again.
* Drew McIntyre and Cody Rhodes defeat The Hart Dynasty in a non-title match. Cody pins David Hart Smith in a solid tag team match.
* Kofi Kingston comes out and talks about Night of Champions and Dolph Ziggler. Kofi says Dolph hides behind Vickie Guerrero and that at Night of Champions he will win the Intercontinental Title.
* Kofi Kingston vs. Jack Swagger is up next. Another good match that Kofi win with the Trouble in Paradise.
* Backstage segment with Hornswoggle, Teddy Long and a nun. The lady is trying to teach Hornswoggle his ABC's and it ends in weak humor.
* Layla and Michelle McCool defeated Rosa Mendes and Kelly Kelly. Layla pinned Rosa and Kaval as well as Naomi Night were at ringside.
* CM Punk vs. Christian ends when Alberto Del Rio, who was on commentary, interrupts. Punk counters and hits the GTS on him. Punk leaves and so does Alberto. Big Show comes out and when Punk gets back in the ring, Show hits the knockout punch on him.
* Kane comes out to cut a promo on Undertaker and Night of Champions. Kane agrees to the No Holds Barred stipulation. Undertaker comes out. The lights go out and come back on, Kane is behind Taker on the ramp. They fight towards the ring and Kane chokeslams and Tombstones Taker before leaving.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Spoilers   Smackdown Spoilers - Page 8 EmptyWed 22 Sep 2010, 2:40 am

1) World Hvt. champion Kane beat chris masters Smackdown Spoilers - Page 8 Grey_loader
in 6:00 with a chokeslam, then a Tombstone. Afterward, he cut a promo on the undertaker
Cody Rhodes came out for a live grooming tip, ripping on perceived fat people in attendance. Drew McIntyre and he then faced Hart Dynasty for the tag titles.

(2) WWE tag champions Cody Rhodes & Drew McIntyre beat Hart Dynasty (Tyson Kidd & D.H. Smith) to retain the WWE Tag Titles. McIntyre pinned Kidd after hitting him on an exposed turnbuckle.

Backstage, they showed Alberto Del Rio standing over a fallen Christian, insinuating an earlier attack.

Luke Gallows approached C.M. Punk backstage and threatened to beat him up and then have a beer.

(3) Chavo Guerrero beat Kaval via frog splash. Wow. Burying the NXT Season 2 champ?

Alberto Del Rio cut a promo revealing that Rey Mysterio is returning next week (Oct. 1 live premiere). Christian interrupted and they brawled. It ended with Alberto and his announcer beating down Christian.

(4) Big Show beat Curt Hawkins & Vance Archer in a handicap match. This was a squash. Show almost killed Hawkins with a chest slap.

(5) C.M. Punk beat Luke Gallows with the Go to Sleep.

(6) MVP beat IC champion Dolph Ziggler via count-out when Ziggler took his belt and walked off.

Undertaker was shown backstage sitting on stairs. He told someone "get outta here," then looked up and sold surprise.

Kane came out to cut a promo on Undertaker. The druids come out and pushed a casket to the ring. In the casket was Paul Bearer. Kane looked stunned. The lights went out and Undertaker was behind Kane. He knocked Kane out of the ring and then Undertaker got on one knee bowing to the urn.

DQ.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Spoilers   Smackdown Spoilers - Page 8 EmptyWed 06 Oct 2010, 4:15 am

^ Maybe.

That is random to move The Dudebusters to Raw but I hope they get more time now at least on Superstars.

SD seems good. A couple good matches: Dolph's, Layla's, Kaval's, and Del Rio's.

Kinda dumb they let Del Rio lose on SD. Should have been a DQ and if they had to make him lose clean at the PPV..

But whatever I just hope he wins this feud with Mysterio.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Spoilers   Smackdown Spoilers - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Smackdown Spoilers
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next