Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

'Night of the Living Dead' slated for 3D re-imagining

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

'Night of the Living Dead' slated for 3D re-imagining Empty
PostSubject: 'Night of the Living Dead' slated for 3D re-imagining   'Night of the Living Dead' slated for 3D re-imagining EmptyWed 16 Sep 2009, 3:09 pm

Horror classic Night of the Living Dead is being re-imagined as a 3D CGI film without George Romero’s involvement, The Hollywood Reporter writes. Night of the Living Dead: Origins will be directed by newcomer Zebediah de Soto, who also wrote the script with David R. Schwartz. The filmmakers said they wanted to bring out characters’ backstories and work on “an American-style anime.”
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female
Number of posts : 12559
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kofi Kingston, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Evan Bourne, John Cena, MVP, Ted Dibiase, and John Morrison.
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : MCMG, AJ Styles, Hernandez
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taylor Wilde, Sarita
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: 'Night of the Living Dead' slated for 3D re-imagining   'Night of the Living Dead' slated for 3D re-imagining EmptyWed 16 Sep 2009, 3:14 pm

Talk about creepy.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: 'Night of the Living Dead' slated for 3D re-imagining   'Night of the Living Dead' slated for 3D re-imagining EmptyWed 16 Sep 2009, 4:16 pm

I was recently watching the black and white version of this, and damn this movie was racist lol, I was happy that the black guy survived all the way to the end, but damn they didn't have to kill him lol, I hope this new is is as good as the original one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Night of the Living Dead' slated for 3D re-imagining   'Night of the Living Dead' slated for 3D re-imagining Empty

Back to top Go down

'Night of the Living Dead' slated for 3D re-imagining
Page 1 of 1