Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lawler Loses Bid To Become Mayor, Responds On Twitter

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Lawler Loses Bid To Become Mayor, Responds On Twitter Empty
PostSubject: Lawler Loses Bid To Become Mayor, Responds On Twitter   Lawler Loses Bid To Become Mayor, Responds On Twitter EmptySat 17 Oct 2009, 3:06 pm

In yesterday's mayoral elections in Memphis, WWE Announcer Jerry "The King" Lawler, lost another bid to become the mayor of Memphis, TN. Lawler placed 5th in a field of 25 candidates with an unofficial tally of 4.044 votes (4% of the total amount of votes cast).

The King issued a brief statement on his Twitter account as well..."JerryLawler Just wanted to thank everyone-supporters, followers, friends-for their support & kindness the last few months. You are why I love this city!"
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Lawler Loses Bid To Become Mayor, Responds On Twitter   Lawler Loses Bid To Become Mayor, Responds On Twitter EmptySat 17 Oct 2009, 3:08 pm

i dont know mch about politics in a america, but i have to assume it could have a lil to do with him being invovled in pro wrestling.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Lawler Loses Bid To Become Mayor, Responds On Twitter   Lawler Loses Bid To Become Mayor, Responds On Twitter EmptySat 17 Oct 2009, 3:14 pm

a lot of wrestlers have run in politics, with some being successful. Jesse Ventura was Governor of Minnesota for a few years
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Lawler Loses Bid To Become Mayor, Responds On Twitter   Lawler Loses Bid To Become Mayor, Responds On Twitter EmptyMon 19 Oct 2009, 8:22 pm

Well that sucks. I didn't hear about this on my other forum so that is sad for him.
Back to top Go down
Edgegore
Fox is the next big thing
Edgegore

Male
Number of posts : 1033
Job/hobbies : Working at the family business
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy "Kick em in the head" Orton
Edge
Kofi Kingston
Favorite WWE Diva : Laycool
Mickie James
Alicia Fox
Maryse

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles

Favorite TNA Knockout : Beautiful People
Mickie James

Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Lawler Loses Bid To Become Mayor, Responds On Twitter   Lawler Loses Bid To Become Mayor, Responds On Twitter EmptyFri 23 Oct 2009, 5:34 am

LL "THE GREAT" wrote:
i dont know mch about politics in a america, but i have to assume it could have a lil to do with him being invovled in pro wrestling.

Lawler Loses Bid To Become Mayor, Responds On Twitter 773246 You would think he would know that as well. But then again, if he used his brain he wouldn't have tried to run in the first place. Just imagine his opponent playing some of the stuff he's done in the wrestling business. Especially the bikini contests, lingerie contests and things of that nature. LOL.

This will happen to Linda too. Wait till her opponent shows the product she's been putting out for the past 20 years. That recent PG crap aint going to help her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lawler Loses Bid To Become Mayor, Responds On Twitter   Lawler Loses Bid To Become Mayor, Responds On Twitter Empty

Back to top Go down

Lawler Loses Bid To Become Mayor, Responds On Twitter
Page 1 of 1