Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hogan to get TNA writers fired

Go down 
+2
Blue Ryder
Dead
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Hogan to get TNA writers fired Empty
PostSubject: Hogan to get TNA writers fired   Hogan to get TNA writers fired EmptySat 28 Nov 2009, 3:18 am

Thanks to James Caldwell of PWTorch.com for the following recap:

Hulk Hogan claimed he's going to have the TNA writers fired when he returns to TNA to "run the promotion" after the Hulkamania Tour in Australia concludes.

Hogan said in a radio interview with Jason Datillo of 91.3 SportFM in Perth, Australia that he despises having writers in the wrestling business, especially when he worked in WWE. Hogan put Vince Russo and Ed Ferrara on notice with the following quote.

"In TNA, I'm going to listen to those fans and give them what they want. I'm not going to keep shoving a bunch of terrible, horrible, stale programming down their throats," Hogan said, referring to WWE's writing. "(In TNA), I'm going to take the writers and tell them, 'go get another job. Sit in the back. If I need you to write a jingle for a commercial, maybe we'll use you for that.'"

Hogan added that he wants to work with wrestlers who understand the wrestling business. He identified Kurt Angle, Sting, and A.J. Styles as the top three stars he sees in TNA.

"This is the wrestling business. If these wrestlers can't talk and these wrestlers can't wrestle, they need to head for the door," Hogan said.

Hogan had plenty more to say in the interview. Watch out for more stories pulling newsworthy quotes from Hogan's interview promoting the Australian Tour and talking WWE and TNA.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Hogan to get TNA writers fired   Hogan to get TNA writers fired EmptySat 28 Nov 2009, 3:22 am

Already loving Hogan in TNA... I hope for the best smile
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hogan to get TNA writers fired   Hogan to get TNA writers fired EmptySat 28 Nov 2009, 3:47 am

lol, Hogan to never lose, book it!
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Hogan to get TNA writers fired   Hogan to get TNA writers fired EmptySat 28 Nov 2009, 3:48 am

Hogan seems to be dead serious..maybe there's some hope after all
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Hogan to get TNA writers fired   Hogan to get TNA writers fired EmptySat 28 Nov 2009, 7:52 am

It's funny when someone with a limited amount of wrestling skills is going to judge the wrestlers.

Dixie would be a fucktard to le Hogan fire some of those writers. No offence, their writing could be horrible, but they have gotten the company this far. Maybe hogan can "push" them in a diffrent direction, but not fire them. We've had some neat storylines overs the years. With TNA's fame rising it got worse, but in the end, the same writers who who helped TNA grow into what it is today.....so firing them would be a stupid move IMO.
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
Number of posts : 3474
Job/hobbies : Musician/Radio Presenter/Charity Worker
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Daniel Bryan
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Paige
Brie Bella
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
Bully Ray

Registration date : 2009-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Hogan to get TNA writers fired   Hogan to get TNA writers fired EmptySat 28 Nov 2009, 1:38 pm

Vince Russo-Useless
Ed Ferrera-Useless

Well that summed it up nicely.

GTFO!

Hogan for King of the World!
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Hogan to get TNA writers fired   Hogan to get TNA writers fired EmptySat 28 Nov 2009, 1:49 pm

It's funny how everyone is like "Russo is useless" remarks. keep in mind, when Russo was appointed head writer in the WWE Russo would eventually become head writer for the WWF along with his friend Ed Fererra WWF broke WCW's 84 week winning streak over Raw during the days of the monday night wars.

Vince Russo (the useless bastard that he is) was responsible for WWE's rating shooting off the roof and was at it's peak. Russo may have been responsible for Beaver Cleavage and Mark Henry's involvement with a tranny angle. But keep in mind he was also responsible for the storyline behind Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Mr. McMahon, Kane vs, Undertake feud, D-Generation X in general and the Rise of the Great supserstar we know as "The Rock" and the whole Mick foley saga.

It's easy to down someone for their mistakes and their really bad storylines. Yet it's hard to see how much someone has done for the world of wrestling in general. Vince Russo may be a nut job, and have some edgy twisted storylines....but he has also produce some of WWE's biggest marketing devices and superstars.
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Paige
Brie Bella
Bully Ray

PostSubject: Re: Hogan to get TNA writers fired   Hogan to get TNA writers fired EmptySat 28 Nov 2009, 1:56 pm

Vince McMahon blocked several Russo storylines.

Cos Russo is useless.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Hogan to get TNA writers fired   Hogan to get TNA writers fired EmptySat 28 Nov 2009, 2:07 pm

Useless to Vince I guess? Anywhoo I didn't know that Russo was behind all of that Kevin, why is he not doing great shit like that for TNA???
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Paige
Brie Bella
Bully Ray

PostSubject: Re: Hogan to get TNA writers fired   Hogan to get TNA writers fired EmptySat 28 Nov 2009, 2:10 pm

Russo is not a great writer.

He had some good storylines but most of his ideas are crap and can be offensive. I think he once wrote an incest angle for the McMahons.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hogan to get TNA writers fired   Hogan to get TNA writers fired EmptySat 28 Nov 2009, 3:03 pm

Blue Campbell wrote:
Useless to Vince I guess? Anywhoo I didn't know that Russo was behind all of that Kevin, why is he not doing great shit like that for TNA???

he still thinks its 1998

Viva La Guerrero wrote:
Russo is not a great writer.

He had some good storylines but most of his ideas are crap and can be offensive. I think he once wrote an incest angle for the McMahons.

now hes not, back during the Attitude era he was one of the best writers around. he wasnt responsible for the Katie Vick angle, nor the angle with the midget being Vinces son. also, a few years ago they were gonna do a incest angle with Vince being the father of Stephanies child, that wasnt Russo at all
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Paige
Brie Bella
Bully Ray

PostSubject: Re: Hogan to get TNA writers fired   Hogan to get TNA writers fired EmptySat 28 Nov 2009, 3:25 pm

My mistake.

But Vince McMahon was to Russo what a Speed Limiter is to a car. He stopped him going to far with storylines.

I'll agree with you that Russo came up with some great storylines but he effectively ruined WCW alongside Ferrera because of his creative descions and he is the main reason that I'm not a fan of TNA today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogan to get TNA writers fired   Hogan to get TNA writers fired EmptySat 28 Nov 2009, 3:32 pm

Russo hasn't done jack shit in TNA, as 'great'. I'm glad someone is FINALLY getting rid of him.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Hogan to get TNA writers fired   Hogan to get TNA writers fired EmptySat 28 Nov 2009, 4:02 pm

I'm going to stand by what i say.

Vince Russo could and is great, he just needs someone to draw the line. Which is what is missing. Dixie is giving him too much control and it was the main problem in WCW.

Instead of firing him, Hogan should simply be the person to draw the line at one point. firing him would be bad, like i said, before TNA got big, before TNA was on spike TV, when they did weekly PPV's. Vince Russo was involved as a booker. And how many people wished TNA was the same way it used to be? Vince Russo just had people above him to draw the line at some point.

Now that he is basicly head of creative is why things start of great and then go to shit. he doesn't have anyone to draw him to the right direction or overule his decisions.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hogan to get TNA writers fired   Hogan to get TNA writers fired EmptySat 28 Nov 2009, 4:06 pm

correction, Vince Russo was great in 1998. he rehashed the same storylines in WCW and in TNA...that is NOT...i repeat...NOT greatness. Russos shitty storylines were the main reason WCW died the way it did, and if Russo was that great the crowd wouldnt be chanting FIRE RUSSO

examples of shitty matches hes come up with:
Electrified Steel Cage Match
Turkey Suit Match
Something on a Pole Match (this is used constantly)
Black Suit Ball and Chain Match
the match with the black christmas tree with weapons
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Paige
Brie Bella
Bully Ray

PostSubject: Re: Hogan to get TNA writers fired   Hogan to get TNA writers fired EmptySat 28 Nov 2009, 4:15 pm

Vince Russo,

Hogan to get TNA writers fired 75790

That you call TNA storylines?

Hogan to get TNA writers fired 542442
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hogan to get TNA writers fired   Hogan to get TNA writers fired EmptySat 28 Nov 2009, 5:15 pm

Russo is an excellent writer but Kev point out greatly is that if he doesnt have a filter, we're fucked because he vomits his genius all over the promotion and thus eventually kills it. People are saying "I hate Russo" and shit, and with good reason, but you have to remember if it wasn't for him the WWE wouldn't even be EXISTENT (for better or for worse); WCW damn near bankrupted them, do not forget. If the Attitude Era hadn't been put in place, WCW would've succeeded (which may've not been a bad thing in the long run)....and Russo was the one who kickstarted it, with McMahon as his filter. Russo is at his best with that, and if Hogan will be his TNA filter, we should start to see some excellent things come across the board.

As well, a lot of people are mad about Hogan being in charge of creative and for good reason but REMEMBER, the man has 30+years of wrestling experience and knowledge. He's been to the top so he knows exactly how to get there. He's gotten too old to work on a daily basis; I think he is more concerned with leaving a positive legacy behind when he goes with all the stuff that he's done and all the stuff involving him over the last decade. I say he deserves at least a second chance to make things right.

Blue Campbell wrote:

Blue, you didn't know about Russo????
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hogan to get TNA writers fired   Hogan to get TNA writers fired EmptySat 28 Nov 2009, 5:21 pm

no one hates him for his success, they hate him because hes trying to replicate that success by using the same storylines over and over and its not working
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Paige
Brie Bella
Bully Ray

PostSubject: Re: Hogan to get TNA writers fired   Hogan to get TNA writers fired EmptySat 28 Nov 2009, 5:31 pm

Vince Russo was effectively the reason why WCW went backrupt so how can you say that a creative desicion he made in the WWE was the reason for its success?
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hogan to get TNA writers fired   Hogan to get TNA writers fired EmptySat 28 Nov 2009, 5:34 pm

1) WWE was about to file for bankruptcy

2) Russo was responsible for the Attitude Era, which if it wasnt for the Austin/McMahon storyline, The Rock, and others whom Russo was responsible for vitually putting them on the map, WCW would've killed them

3) Russo wasn't the ONLY reason WCW went down; you forget or don't know of the corporate suits that ran the scenes when Herd bought Jim Crockett's territory years prior-WCW management was already down the toilet even before Russo got there. The only reason they didnt kill it sooner was because of Bischoff who was actually a wrestling guy. Russo tried to save it but his methods backfired, giving the promotion a faster death.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hogan to get TNA writers fired   Hogan to get TNA writers fired EmptySat 28 Nov 2009, 5:42 pm

Jordan Harvey Version 1.0 wrote:
1) WWE was about to file for bankruptcy

2) Russo was responsible for the Attitude Era, which if it wasnt for the Austin/McMahon storyline, The Rock, and others whom Russo was responsible for vitually putting them on the map, WCW would've killed them

3) Russo wasn't the ONLY reason WCW went down; you forget or don't know of the corporate suits that ran the scenes when Herd bought Jim Crockett's territory years prior-WCW management was already down the toilet even before Russo got there. The only reason they didnt kill it sooner was because of Bischoff who was actually a wrestling guy. Russo tried to save it but his methods backfired, giving the promotion a faster death.

according to the ppl on the WCW dvd, the major problems started in late 1998...thats when the company really started to go down hill
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hogan to get TNA writers fired   Hogan to get TNA writers fired EmptySat 28 Nov 2009, 5:44 pm

I never said Bischoff was perfect LOL I was just saying Bischoff was why the corporate suits didn't kill the company sooner
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Hogan to get TNA writers fired   Hogan to get TNA writers fired EmptySat 28 Nov 2009, 7:05 pm

Well said. Like i said, with ruso in command we'd see heel turns and face turns every 5 weeks (he's known for that) storylines going on FOREVER...with someone to direct him in the right direction is all he needs tbh.

lols i'm sticking to my opinion. i don't follow those who think he's the worse thing in wrestling, since he really isn't. to me anyways.
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Paige
Brie Bella
Bully Ray

PostSubject: Re: Hogan to get TNA writers fired   Hogan to get TNA writers fired EmptySat 28 Nov 2009, 7:17 pm

You said it yourself, Russo finished off WCW.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hogan to get TNA writers fired   Hogan to get TNA writers fired EmptySat 28 Nov 2009, 7:18 pm

You said Russo was the sole reason why WCW bit the dust. He was not. Management were the reason utimately: they allowed wrestlers to dictate angles and pay, allowed Russo (as well as Ed Ferrera) to run rampant when he needed checks on him like a ADHD kid with his pills, forced WCW to become PG at a time when WWE became attitude and by the time they started to do that, it was curtains. Logically, russo thought he could save the company by using stories that he utilized to save WWE. WCW wasn't WWE, that's not what their fans wanted. Russo didn't understand that, wasn't really his fault. He just inadvertantly put the last nail in the coffin; WCW was already done from a corporate standpoint long before.

Last edited by Jordan Harvey Version 1.0 on Sat 28 Nov 2009, 7:36 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Paige
Brie Bella
Bully Ray

PostSubject: Re: Hogan to get TNA writers fired   Hogan to get TNA writers fired EmptySat 28 Nov 2009, 7:27 pm

No no. The official reason (or the official reason I heard) was that Russo was blamed for the demise of WCW.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hogan to get TNA writers fired   Hogan to get TNA writers fired EmptySat 28 Nov 2009, 7:31 pm

I'm telling you that that is wrong. He was not the singular reason. I added more on my previous post to further illiterate my points.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Hogan to get TNA writers fired   Hogan to get TNA writers fired EmptySat 28 Nov 2009, 7:34 pm

Jordan Harvey Version 1.0 wrote:
I'm telling you that that is wrong. He was not the singular reason. I added more on my previous post to further illiterate my points.

Don't waste your time....seriously, they'll just say "you always think your right" or "Your opinions isn't always right"...while their plain facts. But it's just how things are on this forum shifty
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Paige
Brie Bella
Bully Ray

PostSubject: Re: Hogan to get TNA writers fired   Hogan to get TNA writers fired EmptySat 28 Nov 2009, 7:39 pm

Ok. Lets put it this way.

You've just said that Russo inadvertantly killed WCW by repeating storylines from the Attitude Era. Well now Russo's doing the same. He hasn't learnt from his mistakes and is doing the same thing that killed WCW.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hogan to get TNA writers fired   Hogan to get TNA writers fired EmptySat 28 Nov 2009, 7:47 pm

what you are saying is that he was the single reason why WCW is no longer around despite the fact that I told you he wasn't and why. Was he ONE of the facotrs that put it to rest? Undeniably yes. You are going around in circles and throwing TNA is pointless because you can go back to prior posts I made regarding that; TNA has nothing to do with what you and I were debating about.
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Paige
Brie Bella
Bully Ray

PostSubject: Re: Hogan to get TNA writers fired   Hogan to get TNA writers fired EmptySat 28 Nov 2009, 7:49 pm

I didn't say that.

And this is actually a topic about TNA Creative so I'm fully entitled to mention TNA.

I said Russo is doing the same thing now that he did 10 years ago and is being critisized for not learning from his mistakes.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Hogan to get TNA writers fired   Hogan to get TNA writers fired EmptySat 28 Nov 2009, 7:58 pm

Ok question? Is TNA in a financial slump like WCW was when they folded?? No.

WCW was suffering after WWF were kickin their ass. WCW was in a financial slump. They hired Russo to try to save WCW but it backfired. WWF was making shit loads of money on The Rock, Stone Cold & DX.

If Russo went to WCW or not they would have folded. It was damn obvious.

Russo has been part of TNA since the beginning after getting out of his WWE contract. TNA has only been going up since then. TNA has only been financially succesful since then. Everyone has been saying how TNA is going down, but since 2007 it has been announce TNA is actually making enough money to pay their own workers and not rely on Dixie's parent's company to support them.

The only lesson Russo learned is not to join a company who is suffering financially.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hogan to get TNA writers fired   Hogan to get TNA writers fired EmptySat 28 Nov 2009, 7:58 pm

to Guerrero, not Kev by the way

you said russo was the sole reason why WCW fell. He was not. Accept it. In terms of what you said that he's doing the same thing, he's not responsible for EVERY angle TNA does. and the ones that he happens to do is because he doesn't have a FILTER. However with Hogan coming in, it will change hopefully because when Russo has one, the man is a genius.

Last edited by Jordan Harvey Version 1.0 on Sun 29 Nov 2009, 5:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hogan to get TNA writers fired   Hogan to get TNA writers fired EmptySat 28 Nov 2009, 8:49 pm

KiwiKevin wrote:
Ok question? Is TNA in a financial slump like WCW was when they folded?? No.

WCW was suffering after WWF were kickin their ass. WCW was in a financial slump. They hired Russo to try to save WCW but it backfired. WWF was making shit loads of money on The Rock, Stone Cold & DX.

If Russo went to WCW or not they would have folded. It was damn obvious.

Russo has been part of TNA since the beginning after getting out of his WWE contract. TNA has only been going up since then. TNA has only been financially succesful since then. Everyone has been saying how TNA is going down, but since 2007 it has been announce TNA is actually making enough money to pay their own workers and not rely on Dixie's parent's company to support them.

The only lesson Russo learned is not to join a company who is suffering financially.

no, they rely on Spike to fork out the big bucks. wheres the money coming from? especially when they dont travel and you can get into Impact for free. so wheres the proof theyre making enough money?
Back to top Go down
Bone Breaker
The Lethal Weapon of WD
Bone Breaker

Male
Number of posts : 3731
Job/hobbies : MMA (im a 5th Degree Black Belt)
Favorite WWE Wrestler : #1 Stone Cold Steve Austin
#2 CM Punk
#3 Dean Ambrose
#4 Daniel Bryan
#5 Doph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : #1 Trish Stratus(Soooooo Hot)
#2 Lita
#3 Mickie James
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Hogan to get TNA writers fired   Hogan to get TNA writers fired EmptySun 29 Nov 2009, 1:44 am

Hogens is up to his old ways trying to get people fored because they are not doing things the way he likes
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Hogan to get TNA writers fired   Hogan to get TNA writers fired EmptySun 29 Nov 2009, 7:45 am

Chuck Norris wrote:

no, they rely on Spike to fork out the big bucks. wheres the money coming from? especially when they dont travel and you can get into Impact for free. so wheres the proof theyre making enough money?

I have no idea, but in all seriousness i read it somewhere. There was this whole artikle on it. It was either in 2008 or 2009. When they were a talking about WWE doing financially bad. It was "Does TNA Worth anything". And in the artikle they spoke of how TNA was financially doing well and is actually making money.

Also from what i heard Spike only pays part of Sting, Steiner & Angle's salaries. So any "huge" name signed to the company. So my guess also Hogan now. Spike also offers an amount of money for them and to help pay them because having a 'big" name could help in ratings.

I think most of their money is made with all the international TV contracts they are making. I believe in Mexico, France, germany & the UK. I have no idea where the money is coming from, but it's what the artikel said :ewwa:
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Paige
Brie Bella
Bully Ray

PostSubject: Re: Hogan to get TNA writers fired   Hogan to get TNA writers fired EmptySun 29 Nov 2009, 8:11 am

I did not say that Russo was the only reason.

I said he helped kill WCW. And as you said, he was the final nail in the coffin.

I'm saying the storylines that helped kill WCW are being redone in TNA. Does that seem like a good thing to you?
Back to top Go down
Bone Breaker
The Lethal Weapon of WD
Bone Breaker

Male
Number of posts : 3731
Job/hobbies : MMA (im a 5th Degree Black Belt)
Favorite WWE Wrestler : #1 Stone Cold Steve Austin
#2 CM Punk
#3 Dean Ambrose
#4 Daniel Bryan
#5 Doph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : #1 Trish Stratus(Soooooo Hot)
#2 Lita
#3 Mickie James
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Hogan to get TNA writers fired   Hogan to get TNA writers fired EmptySun 29 Nov 2009, 1:08 pm

he needs to learn from his mistakes but i guess he hasnt TNa started out well but they are a shell of WCW just like ECW now is just a shell of the old ECW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hogan to get TNA writers fired   Hogan to get TNA writers fired Empty

Back to top Go down

Hogan to get TNA writers fired
Page 1 of 1