Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GWA Divas Match: Alicia Fox vs. Layla El

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

GWA Divas Match: Alicia Fox vs. Layla El Empty
PostGWA Divas Match: Alicia Fox vs. Layla El

Since my 3 months absense this is the first match i've written. It's my return for Christy hemme lol. I'll try to keep an update weekly of what i do with Christy and stuffs.

Anyways here it is: Alicia Fox w. DJ Gabriel vs. Layla El

Layla’s theme is heard throughout the arena as Layla is seen at the top of the ramp making her way down to the ring. Layla looks at the crowd with a smirk on her face, feeling a bit confident about her upcoming match against Alicia Fox. Layla makes her way down to the ring as a chorus of boos are heard throughout the arena.

GWA Divas Match: Alicia Fox vs. Layla El Layla4

Lillian: The following Divas match is for one fall, with a 10 minute time limit. First making her way to the ring, from London, England…..Layla El!!!

JR: Well looks like we’ve got ourselves a little feisty British diva king.

King: So it seems, looks like GWA just went international JR.

GWA Divas Match: Alicia Fox vs. Layla El Layla5

JR: Layla has a real mean streak. I’m just curious to see what she is going to do with an opponent like Alicia Fox.

King: Well she is a rookie on the rise, let’s see if she’s good enough to earn her spot in the GWA.

GWA Divas Match: Alicia Fox vs. Layla El Layla3

Layla enters the ring as she walks around the ring with this smirk still on her face. She stands in the ring awaiting her opponent to make her way down to the ring.

Then Alicia’s theme echo’s through the arena as Alicia is seen coming out as the crowd cheers her on. Alicia stands at the top of the ramp with DJ Gabriel next to her as she skips down the ring to her melogetic theme as the crowd moves along to her music.

Lillian Garcia: and her opponent, from Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida……being accompanied by DJ Gabriel…..Alicia Fox!!!

GWA Divas Match: Alicia Fox vs. Layla El Alicia1

JR: Well Alicia is a little fire cracker now is she?

King: What’s her deal with DJ Gabriel anyways JR? Is that her boyfriend or something?

JR: I don’t know King, Maybe it’s her dance partner?

GWA Divas Match: Alicia Fox vs. Layla El Alicia2

King: Well maybe I should join her in her dancing; after all it takes 3 to tango.
Alicia Fox enters the ring as DJ Gabriel awaits her on the outside. Alicia and Layla have a stare down as the referee calls for the bell and the duo circle the ring waiting to see who makes the first move. Both divas lock up as they are in the middle of the ring battling strength. Both divas are battling it out as Layla finally decided to give up as she pushes Alicia away and has a tantrum in the ring. Layla then charges towards Alicia Fox as Alicia moves out the way and goes for the drop toe hold. Layla lands falls face first to the floor as Alicia quickly rolls Layla over and goes for the cover. But Layla quickly kicks out and quickly rolls out of the ring to catch herself and is obviously furious.

JR: Looks like Alicia Fox is getting the best of Layla.

King: Layla needs to catch her breath a little.

Alicia heads toward the ropes calling Layla into the ring. Layla just glares at Alicia as she grabs Alicia’s leg and pulls it as Alicia falls flat on her back. Layla pulls Alicia’s leg outside of the ring. Layla raises Alicia’s leg as she taunts the crowd. Layla then slams the back of Alicia’s knee onto the ring apron. Alicia screams in pain as Layla once again grabs a hold of Alicia’s leg as she slams it again against the ring apron as Alicia grabs a hold of her leg and rolls more into the ring as Layla slides into the ring quickly before the referee makes his count. Layla slides into the ring while Alicia tries to get up. Layla then quickly makes her way towards Alicia and then delivers a vicious dropkick to the knee of Alicia Fox. The knee Layla slammed into the ring apron. Alicia falls to the floor holding her knee as Layla then grabs the leg of Alicia and begins to stomp on the back of the knee of Alicia.

JR: Alicia is a tall girl and looks like Layla is evening things out by working on the knee of Alicia.

King: Layla is just a little fire cracker isn’t she?

Layla then taunts the crowd a little as a chorus of boos can be heard throughout the arena. Layla grabs a hold of Alicia’s hair as she pulls Alicia up to her feet. Alicia struggles to walk on her leg but Layla forces her into the corner. Alicia is in the corner as Layla charges towards her. Layla goes for the attack but Alicia raises her leg as Layla goes crashing into it and falls to the floor. Alicia tries to regain strength in her leg as Layla makes it to her feet. Layla quickly charges towards Alicia again as Alicia raises her leg once more but this time Layla catches it and grabs a hold of Alicia’s leg. Layla then raises her arm and drives her elbow into the injured knee of Alicia as Alicia once again gives out a scream of pain as she falls to the floor to hold onto her injured leg.

JR: Looks like Alicia is going to have difficulty standing in this match.

King: So it seems, Layla has been playing this match really smart….but wait a minute what’s this??

GWA Divas Match: Alicia Fox vs. Layla El ChristyDX1

Christy Hemme is seen at the top of the ramp slowly walking down the ramp watching the divas wrestle. Layla is slightly confused about this but doesn’t pay much attention as Christy walks down the ramp and make her way at ringside.

JR: We know Christy Hemme was making her return tonight. We just didn’t know how. I hope she isn’t here to cause trouble.

King: Christy Hemme is a former two time GWA Women’s Champion, she has nothing to be worried about coming out here. I think the girls in the ring should have something to worry about.

GWA Divas Match: Alicia Fox vs. Layla El ChristyDX4

The camera turns back to the ring as we see Layla using the ropes as a weapon to continue her torture on the knee of Alicia Fox. Layla then grabs a hold of Alicia’s hair as she pulls Alicia to the middle of the ring as she lifts Alicia off the floor and delivers a body slam. Layla quickly goes for the cover as Alicia quickly kicks out. Layla grows furious as she lifts Alicia’s upperbody off the floor and puts Alicia in a head lock. It seems Layla is trying to choke out Alicia as she continues to tighten her grip on the head lock. Alicia tries to get to her feet as DJ Gabriel is seen at ringside trying to cheer Alicia on.

JR: Alicia has support from her hubby DJ Gabriel at ringside.

King: I think it’s cheating. Layla has no one to support her. Maybe I should go at ringside and do it for her.

The crowd starts supporting Alicia as you could hear the fans clapping along with DJ Gabriel to help Alicia get some momentum. The crowd cheers Alicia on as it seems to start working as Alicia tries to slowly make it to her feet. Layla tries to tighten her grip on the head lock but Alicia making it to her feet makes it hard for Layla to keep on the head lock. Alicia then begins to retaliate with elbows to the gut. Alicia nails Layla with multiple elbow shot to the stomach until Layla finally let’s go of the headlock. Alicia then tries to head for the ropes but as she does so Layla get’s a good grip of Alicia’s hair as she pulls with all her strength and Alicia goes crashing to the floor slamming the back of her head on the canvas. Layla quickly goes for the cover on Alicia but Alicia quickly manages to kick out.

JR: Alicia may be one leg away from losing this match, but she isn’t letting Layla win this without a fight.

King: It’s stubbornness like that is why many superstars get injured. You have to know when to give up and Alicia Fox obviously doesn’t know when to give up.

Layla grows even more furious as she pulls Alicia up to her feet. Layla then nails Alicia with a vicious right hand as Layla heads towards the ropes as she bounces off the ropes and makes her way back towards Alicia as she goes for the clothesline as Alicia quickly ducks and Layla’s clothesline attempt failed. Layla then heads towards the ropes as she bounces off them and makes her way back towards Alicia Fox. Alicia Fox quickly turns around and delivers a vicious spinning kick, knocking Layla straight to the canvas. The bad part was that Alicia used her injured knee as Alicia also falls to the floor favoring her knee. Alicia is crawling towards Layla as she goes for the pin on Layla and the referee makes the count.

Referee: 1….2…..

JR: OH MY GOD!!! Layla Kicks out after that vicious spinning kick.

King: Layla is a fire cracker like I said earlier.

GWA Divas Match: Alicia Fox vs. Layla El ChristyDX3

Christy Hemme is at ringside looking a bit impressed as Alicia struggles to make it to her feet. Alicia pulls Layla up to her feet as Alicia wraps her arm around Layla and then lifts her up off the floor as Alicia goes for the Northern lights Suplex. As Alicia connects the Northern lights suplex and the referee goes to make the count, before the referee does so, Alicia breaks the count herself as she falls on the side and favors her injured knee. Alicia seems to be in pain as Layla rolls to the side trying to get up. Layla then grabs a hold of Alicia’s hair as she pulls Alicia up to her feet. Alicia then quickly responds by pushing Layla away. Alicia then leaps off the floor and delivers a dropkick. Layla falls to the floor as does Alicia, but she lands awkwardly on her knee and she stays on the floor holding her injured knee as Layla tries to make it to her feet.

JR: I think with her injured knee, Alicia is not only going to have difficulty wrestling this match, but also winning this match.

King: Alicia should just give up. She might suffer an injury that may be permanent.

Alicia crawls towards the corner and makes it to her feet with the help of the ropes. Alicia manages to make it to her feet as Layla is seen heading towards Alicia’s direction. As Layla gets close Alicia raises both her legs and places them over the shoulder of Layla. Alicia then raises one leg and nails her with an axe kick to the head. Layla stumbles and heads towards the center of the ring holding her head. Layla then regains her strength as she once again charges towards Layla. Alicia quickly moves out of the ring as Layla crashes into the turnbuckle. Layla then stumbles back in the middle of the ring as Alicia climbs the turn buckle. Layla is steady on her feet as she faces Alicia as Alicia leaps off the top turnbuckle and delivers a cross body from the top rope as she goes for the pin. But Layla manages to kick out as Alicia grows a bit frustrated.

GWA Divas Match: Alicia Fox vs. Layla El Alicia3

JR: These two women have been giving it all in the ring King. They are really going at it.

King: But only one can be the winner and who will it be?

Alicia grabs a hold of Layla’s hair as she pulls Layla up to her feet. Alicia delivers a kick to the stomach of Layla as she signals she is going to go for the Axe Kick. Alicia heads towards the ropes bounces of them as she heads in the direction of Layla. Alicia then raises her leg and goes for the Axe kick. Layla quickly moves out of the way as Alicia misses. Layla then quickly crabs a hold of Alicia’s hair and delivers a vicious Lay-Out. Layla’s version of the neckbreaker was brutal as Alicia is motionless in the ring. Layla quickly goes for the pin as the referee makes the count.

GWA Divas Match: Alicia Fox vs. Layla El Layla6

Referee: 1……2…..3!!!!

GWA Divas Match: Alicia Fox vs. Layla El Layla2

Lillian: Here is your winner……Layla EL!!!!!!

JR: What an impressive Match and Layla came off with the win.

GWA Divas Match: Alicia Fox vs. Layla El ChristyDX4

King: As I predicted. Layla put up a fight and got the win.

GWA Divas Match: Alicia Fox vs. Layla El Layla1

JR: I think Christy Hemme might be impressed with the both of them

King: I wonder if she is going to challenge any of these women to a match.

GWA Divas Match: Alicia Fox vs. Layla El Alicia4

JR: I have no idea King; I’m still trying to figure out why she returned in this manner.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

GWA Divas Match: Alicia Fox vs. Layla El :: Comments

The LL Father
Re: GWA Divas Match: Alicia Fox vs. Layla El
Post Mon 30 Nov 2009, 11:39 am by The LL Father
heells yeah *for Blue* Layla>>>>>>>ALicia KNOW THAT
KTV-Time
Re: GWA Divas Match: Alicia Fox vs. Layla El
Post Mon 30 Nov 2009, 4:41 pm by KTV-Time
^^^ Lol won't even go there
The Sexy Vixen