Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You Guys need to pay more attention

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joe-
Opener
Joe-

Male
Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2009-12-12

You Guys need to pay more attention Empty
PostYou Guys need to pay more attention

To:

The E-Fed Section
The Indy and international

Just that simple smile
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

You Guys need to pay more attention :: Comments

Dead
Re: You Guys need to pay more attention
Post Wed 16 Dec 2009, 10:43 pm by Dead
lmfao, the indy section isnt WWE and TNA and it gets shitted on by WWE/TNA fanboy/girls here
Joe-
Post Wed 16 Dec 2009, 10:44 pm by Joe-
Wrestling isn't WWE and TNA

Acting is WWE and TNA
Dead
Post Wed 16 Dec 2009, 10:47 pm by Dead
they dont see it that way, i guarantee most of the fanboys didnt even know TNA existed till it got a deal on Spike tv
Joe-
Post Wed 16 Dec 2009, 10:49 pm by Joe-
You're exactly right, I remember the old nashville days.
MVPGFX
Post Wed 16 Dec 2009, 11:57 pm by MVPGFX
Indy wrestling is awful.

Just that simple.
Joe-
Post Thu 17 Dec 2009, 12:03 am by Joe-
How so?
Blue Ryder
Post Thu 17 Dec 2009, 12:39 am by Blue Ryder
It's all about time, if i have time and really feel like watching some AAA/ROH/Joshi then I will, i have nothing against them bt its really all about time
Dead
Post Thu 17 Dec 2009, 2:38 am by Dead
MVPGFX wrote:
Indy wrestling is awful.

Just that simple.

coming from a WWE/TNA mark, congrats
Dead
Post Thu 17 Dec 2009, 2:38 am by Dead
Blue Campbell wrote:
It's all about time, if i have time and really feel like watching some AAA/ROH/Joshi then I will, i have nothing against them bt its really all about time

dude...youtube. all the commercials are cut out and everything
The Sexy Vixen
Post Thu 17 Dec 2009, 2:41 am by The Sexy Vixen
I check out the Indy section also..but i'm not as caught up in the ROH world as say Dead or Jordan so you wont ever see me posting there, hardly. I read alot of it though. I love Chris Hero and the American Wolves.

the only indy i truly keep up with is SHIMMER. and I post often int he SHIMMER thread but only like 3 other people post in it as well...Laylamark, Brad and Kev.

the e-fed section...well it really doesnt interest me, honestly. I check out Hailey and Kev's because theirs are diva-based. I lurk Jordan's cause he has a unique style to his.
Jordan H.
Post Thu 17 Dec 2009, 6:11 am by Jordan H.
MVPGFX wrote:
Indy wrestling is awful.

Just that simple.

that has to be one of the dumbest posts in this site's history. Yeah, indie wrestling is horrific and Cena can do over ten moves.

Thanks Vix for the plug OOHHH YYEEAAHHH!!!

*looks at sig for link*
Did You Miss Her?
Post Thu 17 Dec 2009, 10:07 am by Did You Miss Her?
I'm remember when you had to order TNA on ppv for $9.95, I used to hate that shit, Elix Skipper was there, so I went ahead and hit the "ok" button, then told my mom her boyfriend ordered it, lol.
The Sexy Vixen
Post Thu 17 Dec 2009, 4:53 pm by The Sexy Vixen
I'M OUTRAGEOUS!!!!!!!!! wrote:
I'm remember when you had to order TNA on ppv for $9.95, I used to hate that shit, Elix Skipper was there, so I went ahead and hit the "ok" button, then told my mom her boyfriend ordered it, lol.

nice lol

I did that at my brother's house and told him his wife ordered it.
Jordan H.
Post Thu 17 Dec 2009, 5:42 pm by Jordan H.
I wish TNA never left that stage *sobs*
The Sexy Vixen
Post Thu 17 Dec 2009, 10:12 pm by The Sexy Vixen
If only, Jordan..if only..
The LL Father
Post Thu 17 Dec 2009, 10:29 pm by The LL Father
why do ppl need to check out the indy section?
as Dead put it, in his normal ways, WWE and TNA are bigger then indy companies, so most ppl dont really pay attention to it, we have a select few that do, but the rest of us dont, but of course thats because we are marks for the company, and we dont appreciate "real" stuff.
w.e
efed section never took off the ground, prolly wont ever either
Jordan H.
Post Thu 17 Dec 2009, 10:46 pm by Jordan H.
He gets points for effort in my book; valient, indeed.
The LL Father
Post Thu 17 Dec 2009, 10:55 pm by The LL Father
lol yeh, sorry if i sounded a lil rude.
kudos for trying, but those sections arent gonna go anywhere, unless we got more members who were into said sections
Did You Miss Her?
Post Thu 17 Dec 2009, 11:00 pm by Did You Miss Her?
LL Sr. wrote:
as Dead put it, in his normal ways, WWE and TNA are bigger then indy companies, so most ppl dont really pay attention to it, we have a select few that do, but the rest of us dont, but of course thats because we are marks for the company, and we dont appreciate "real" stuff.
w.e

I think thats fucked up that y'all get called that, I like all wrestling whether it's mainstream or indy, but I don't see why people here get so bent out of shape because certain members don't know about other promotions like ROH or Chick Fight, Hell this is a WWE-TNA forum, most people joined to talk about divas and Knockouts, now if it was a ROH forum and they we were on and none of you knew anything about ROH, then I could see why people would be pissed, but it's not so indy lovers just get over! or go to an INDY FORUM and chat there, like I do.
The LL Father
Post Thu 17 Dec 2009, 11:05 pm by The LL Father
I'M OUTRAGEOUS!!!!!!!!! wrote:
LL Sr. wrote:
w.e

I think thats fucked up that y'all get called that, I like all wrestling whether it's mainstream or indy, but I don't see why people here get so bent out of shape because certain members don't know about other promotions like ROH or Chick Fight, Hell this is a WWE-TNA forum, most people joined to talk about divas and Knockouts, now if it was a ROH forum and they we were on and none of you knew anything about ROH, then I could see why people would be pissed, but it's not so indy lovers just get over! or go to an INDY FORUM and chat there, like I do.

thank you, at least someone can see where im coming from.
thats what annoys me about some members on this forum, we have an admin that will forever come in the diva section and just basically spam around at times with the threads, i mean why join a diva forum if you cant stand divas wrestling.
also funny how the same person is the one who branded us "fanboys and girls", as if its wrong for us to like something that is of bigger importance to the mainstream world
The Sexy Vixen
Post Thu 17 Dec 2009, 11:12 pm by The Sexy Vixen
why not just delete the indy and international sections? might solve all these "arguments" shifty
The LL Father
Post Thu 17 Dec 2009, 11:15 pm by The LL Father
Chuck Norris wrote:
MVPGFX wrote:
Indy wrestling is awful.

Just that simple.

see THIS is what i was talking about in that thread where you were making jokes about DX marks.

no matter who, what or how small something is, if you dont agree with it, then you throw the word mark out there.
MVP thinks its awful, thats his MO, that doesnt mean hes a TNA/WWE mark, just cos he prefers that.
you funnily enough quoted the term Mark that NCD posted in that thread, and it says that a mark is "someone who doesnt understand the industry" or something to that effect

EDIT :"Mark - A wrestling fan who isn't "clued up" and believes everything he/she sees to be real"

so how did you get from "Indy is Awful" to MVP thinking TNA and WWE are real?

Last edited by LL Sr. on Thu 17 Dec 2009, 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
The LL Father
Post Thu 17 Dec 2009, 11:18 pm by The LL Father
theres no need to delete it there isnt any arguement.
i may be on my period today, cos i really am a bit more pissed, so i do apologise
but i just cant help but feel that Dead esp seems to be allowed to get away with shitting on ppl, yet when someone shits on something he likes, he throws the word Mark at it, as if that means shit anyway.
i dislike Evan Bourne, i dont find him entertaining at all...and a response id get from Dead is something like " and you think Layla is", which has no relevance what so ever, i find Layla entertaining and Evan not, but because i dislike it, he feels he can say as he please....but once someone says something bad like ROH is flippy floppy, or ROH is awful, he starts branding them marks, instead of just going, eh well thats what you think
Blue Ryder
Post Thu 17 Dec 2009, 11:27 pm by Blue Ryder
Well said LL and Tank! I agree raise your hands up

We just need more indy members and things can balance out, baby steps ppl lol
The LL Father
Post Thu 17 Dec 2009, 11:31 pm by The LL Father
^ lol. ok. dont overhype this too much, this is just PMT atm.

so when you comeback, with some load of mixed words, put in the form of facts, im not really gonna be interested by tommorow, thats how i see things, you will clearly think you are doing nothing wrong, but eh, you can be very very stubbern

and yes i cant wait for more Indy fans to come around and throw the word mark at anyhing and everything that chooses to watch Hornswoggle and Santino out star Colons and Chavo then some match with wrestlers i really cant name, as ive never seen a indy match before...wait i think Tyler Black pops to mind, him and someone else.

eh members are members i guess
Jordan H.
Post Thu 17 Dec 2009, 11:34 pm by Jordan H.
The Sexy Vixen wrote:
why not just delete the indy and international sections? might solve all these "arguments" shifty

Because you will have a very angry(ier) Jordan on your hands, which nobody wants.....

Last edited by Jordan Harvey Version 1.0 on Thu 17 Dec 2009, 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
The LL Father
Post Thu 17 Dec 2009, 11:36 pm by The LL Father
^ lol
Jordan H.
Post Thu 17 Dec 2009, 11:43 pm by Jordan H.
LOL the guy just wanted folks to pay more attention those threads. No harm in that; its not his fault he didnt know there were maybe 6 members on the site that watch indie stuff and two-three tops that watched lucha libre and/or other stuff out of the States
The Sexy Vixen
Post Thu 17 Dec 2009, 11:48 pm by The Sexy Vixen
Jordan Harvey Version 1.0 wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:

Because you will have a very angry(ier) Jordan on your hands, which nobody wants.....

you'd just go elsewhere for your indy needs.

it might kill the arguments here shifty

btw LL, your mark definition goes alot further than that.
The LL Father
Post Thu 17 Dec 2009, 11:57 pm by The LL Father
not according to what NCD posted, im just basing it off that.
either way Dead throwing it around, and then complaining when other ppl say shit is just a tad hippo
Jordan H.
Post Fri 18 Dec 2009, 12:02 am by Jordan H.
The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Jordan Harvey Version 1.0 wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:

you'd just go elsewhere for your indy needs.

it might kill the arguments here shifty

Somehow, I seriously doubt that LMAO. the only people that go to those threads are me and Dead, with Tank and Brad, no one else. The problem is the members themselves, and nobody can fix that. It's like crime, only hope to keep it contained. I want to say the League has done a decent job at that. However, 80-90% of the site is only WWE/TNA we look like heels as a result....which I don't really have a problem with.
MVPGFX
Post Fri 18 Dec 2009, 1:14 am by MVPGFX
Norris get over yourself bro. It's funny because most people who say "Indy wrestling is awesome" don't even actually watch. In fact they can't even name 10 Indy wrestling champions off the top of there head. It is way overrated and is sad how people make Indy wrestling seem so "awesome" when in fact it is bascially guys paid off the streets to wrestle, EX. The whole CZW roster. When have you ever seen CZW actually put on an actual wrestling rather then pathetic death matches? Guys like Bruno Sammartino,Lou Thez,Frank Gotch made wrestling something and then CZW was invented. Pro Wrestling might as well drop dead. Name at least one sanctioned CZW match that is normal and I will respect the fact that I was wrong. By Indy wrestling I mean, American Indy wrestling International wrestling on the other hand is phenomenal but yet again people state they know and follow international wrestling when in fact they no absolute knowledge. Pro-Wrestling Noah and Pro Wrestling Zero1 are amazing. You then attempt to make a "personal shot" by calling me a mark. OK when indeed I watch more International wrestling then mainstream wrestling such as WWE and TNA. You sir have an invalid arguement.
Blue Ryder
Post Fri 18 Dec 2009, 2:06 am by Blue Ryder
Everyone is a mark to Dead lol. Well those that dare to disagree with the chosen one shifty
Dead
Post Fri 18 Dec 2009, 2:48 am by Dead
LL Sr. wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:
MVPGFX wrote:
Indy wrestling is awful.

Just that simple.

see THIS is what i was talking about in that thread where you were making jokes about DX marks.

no matter who, what or how small something is, if you dont agree with it, then you throw the word mark out there.
MVP thinks its awful, thats his MO, that doesnt mean hes a TNA/WWE mark, just cos he prefers that.
you funnily enough quoted the term Mark that NCD posted in that thread, and it says that a mark is "someone who doesnt understand the industry" or something to that effect

EDIT :"Mark - A wrestling fan who isn't "clued up" and believes everything he/she sees to be real"

so how did you get from "Indy is Awful" to MVP thinking TNA and WWE are real?

boohoo, get over it. i dont see you complaining about when Sarcy attacks ppl, now do i? of course not
Blue Ryder
Post Fri 18 Dec 2009, 2:55 am by Blue Ryder
Who has she attacked ever since her return? I was watching her every move and nothing pops up. So by all means the floor is yours.
Dead
Post Fri 18 Dec 2009, 2:59 am by Dead
lmfao, you're blind. im not explaining shit to you
The LL Father
Post Fri 18 Dec 2009, 9:39 am by The LL Father
Sarcy attacks ppl?, if she does you do it more, all she ever says is how she thinks ROH is flippy floppy and that she dislikes it. that aint attacking ppl.

and boo hoo, what a great comeback D, the reason for said comeback is because you know im right, your just throwing that word around towards anyone that disses something you like
Dead
Post Fri 18 Dec 2009, 3:57 pm by Dead
lmfao aww, im just the biggest prick here...no LL..you arent right, but ill let you think you are

You Guys need to pay more attention

Page 1 of 1