Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Freedom Females Episode 1

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Freedom Females Episode 1 Empty
PostSubject: Freedom Females Episode 1   Freedom Females Episode 1 EmptySun 10 Jan 2010, 10:54 pm

Freedom Females Episode 1 Dqknf4
Freedom Females Episode 1 2e17ghc
Official Report of AFW's first Freedom Females episode by the dames.

Segement 1-
Freedom Females Episode 1 Th_Steph
Stephanie McMahon is in the ring, and announces that she has signed a new wrestler to her show. Out comes Roxxi, who plays to the crowd from the sound stage. Stephanie McMahon remains in the ring, looking pleased with this new signing.

ratings - 70%

Segment 2-
Freedom Females Episode 1 Th_AngelWilliamsFreedom Females Episode 1 MelinaFreedom Females Episode 1 Th_LisaMorettiFreedom Females Episode 1 Th_Roxxi
Angelina Love vs Melina vs Lisa Moretti vs Roxxi.
Match Background: This will be an elimination bout. Roxxi is making her debut at this show.
The Match: Roxxi drives a HARD forearm into the chest of Moretti. Moretti tastes a high angle back suplex. If Spike Lee can sue TNN over the Spike TV nonsense, then Kurt Angle should be able to sue SOMEONE for that. There's a two count on the pin. Moretti pushes out of a Roxxi hold. Tag between Lisa Moretti and Melina. Roxxi walks into a spinning heel kick which almost causes a decapitation! Roxxi charges, Melina moves, and the referee is knocked silly! Melina blasts Roxxi with a superkick. Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out! Melina hits an arm drag on Roxxi, follows it up with about 3 more and locks in an armbar for good measure. Melina walks into a drop toe hold. Tag to Angelina Love. Melina takes a quick lariat. Melina takes a knee lift from Angelina. *sigh* Running knee lifts always remind me of the late Curt Hennig. Melina ducks a wild right hand. Angelina takes a hard, stinging chop from Melina. One word: Ow. Melina with an enziguri! HBK isn't moving...uh oh. Oh, sorry, I had a flashback to the last time I got fooled. ONE...TWO...THREE. Melina defeats Angelina. Lisa Moretti strikes Melina. Lisa Moretti strikes Melina with a hard blow. There's a two count on the pin. Weak bodyslam by Moretti. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Melina counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Slingshot clothesline by Melina, who almost messed it up by slipping on the ropes. Tag between Melina and Roxxi. Delayed BRAINBUSTAH~! by Roxxi who held onto that one for ages. The ref gets into position, administers the three count, and it's over. Roxxi pins Moretti. Big forearm by Roxxi makes me want to go to the mirror and check MY teeth. Melina counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Melina hits a shitty missile dropkick on Roxxi. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Roxxi reverses a hip toss. Melina takes a hard, stinging chop from Roxxi. One word: Ow. Melina can barely stand. Here it comes - Voodoo Drop. 1....2...3, it's finished.
My Opinion: Hmm. Only gets ** from me.
Winner Roxxi

Rating - 63%
Crowd Reaction - 74%
Match Quality - 63%

Segment 3-
Freedom Females Episode 1 Th_StephFreedom Females Episode 1 Th_AmyDumasFreedom Females Episode 1 Th_AlissaFlash
Stephanie McMahon is backstage, and announces that tonight we will see Alissa Flash and Amy Dumas fight one on one.
Ratings - 87%

Segment 4-
Freedom Females Episode 1 Th_SaritaFreedom Females Episode 1 Th_TaylorWilde
Freedom Females Episode 1 Th_LaylaFreedom Females Episode 1 Th_MichelleMcCool
Sari-Taylor vs Lay-Cool.
Match Background: Sarita and Taylor are teaming up as Sari-Taylor for the first time tonight. Sari-Taylor and Lay-Cool are currently feuding. Neither team holds an in-ring victory since the feud started. This match is for the All Female Tag Champions titles.
The Match: THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. SUPER frankensteiner on Layla, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. Covers for a quick two count. Tag between Sarita and Taylor Wilde. Sari-Taylor hook up Layla, then hit a double suplex. Layla El takes a knee lift from Taylor. *sigh* Running knee lifts always remind me of the late Curt Hennig. Covers for a quick two count. Taylor hits a quick kick on Layla. Layla El elbows Taylor Wilde in the face to break a hammerlock. Belly to belly off the top rope! Tag between Layla El and Michelle McCool. Big kick from Michelle staggers Taylor but that's about it. Michelle McCool hits an ugly looking bulldog off the ropes. Taylor Wilde avoids a Michelle McCool avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Tag between Taylor Wilde and Sarita. Michelle takes a NICE hurrancarana from Sarita. Diamond Dust from Sarita and Michelle is out! Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Sarita hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Michelle McCool pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Powerslam from Michelle McCool on Sarita. Vickie Guerrero has climbed up onto the apron! Sarita turns...and falls for the distraction! Michelle McCool attacks Sarita from behind! Michelle McCool moves in for the kill. Faith Breaker!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Lay-Cool climb opposite turnbuckles, working the crowd as they celebrate their victory.
My Opinion: **1/4 rating for this one. Scott Keith may say that it's 'Perfectly Acceptable Wrestling', but not for me, buddy. Got to work harder to impress me.
Winners and First ever Tag Champs Lay-Cool

Overall Ratings - 67%
Crowd Reactions - 74%
Match Quality- 77%

Road Agent Notes - The Tag Title have gained more prestige

Segment 5-
Freedom Females Episode 1 Th_AmazingKongFreedom Females Episode 1 Th_BethPhoenix
Freedom Females Episode 1 Th_MickieJamesFreedom Females Episode 1 Th_GailKim
Awesome Kong and Beth Phoenix vs Mickie James and Gail Kim.
Match Background: Kong and Mickie are currently feuding. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud. Phoenix and Gail Kim are currently feuding. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud.
The Match: Flying shoulder tackle by Phoenix sends Mickie CRASHING to the mat. Mickie walks into a jaw breaker. Hooks the leg for a two count. Tag between Beth Phoenix and Awesome Kong. Kong \ Phoenix whip Mickie into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. Awesome Kong with a spinning neckbreaker on Mickie. Covers for a quick two count. Mickie is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. Mickie James reverses a hip toss. Mickie face jams Awesome Kong. Tag to Gail Kim. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Flying reverse elbow by Gail Kim. Kong backdrops Gail Kim out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of Awesome Kong. Tag between Awesome Kong and Beth Phoenix. Vicious back suplex! Gail Kim got nailed big time! Beth Phoenix plants Gail Kim with an EXPLODAH~! suplex. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Phoenix hits a right hand. Gail Kim reverses a hip toss. Gail Kim crushes Phoenix with a huge legdrop. Beth Phoenix is in trouble. Happy Ending! 1....2....3. Phoenix \ Kong don't look like they're finished by any means...and they rush forward to attack Gail Kim \ Mickie, and send them to the outside. Threats are exchanged as the chaos ends.
My Opinion: Smack dab in the middle of the star spectrum for an average match. **1\2.
Winner - Gail/Mickie

Overall Ratings - 68%
Crowd Reaction - 75%
Match Quality - 78%

Road Agent Notes - Awsome Kongs Monster Gimmick is reicieving bad responses

Final Segment-
Freedom Females Episode 1 Th_AlissaFlashFreedom Females Episode 1 Th_AmyDumas
Alissa Flash vs Amy Dumas.
Match Background: This will be a cage bout. Flash and Dumas are currently feuding. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud. This match is for the All Female World Champion title.
The Match: Amy Dumas launches Flash into the cage wall. Back heel kick from Dumas on Flash but it misses by miles. Flash blocks a punch. Alissa Flash kicks the leg, knocks Dumas down, and goes to work on it. Flash uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Alissa Flash drives Dumas into the cage side. Flash hits a dropkick on Amy Dumas and gets right back up. Alissa Flash and Dumas climb the cage....but both end up crashing back to the canvas after a struggle! Dumas powers out of a headlock. Amy Dumas uses a running dropkick into the corner. That was just...ugh. Amy Dumas blasts Flash with a superkick. Flying elbow from Amy Dumas, grazing the target slightly. Amy Dumas throws Flash into the cage. Flash reverses a Amy Dumas hammerlock. Flash uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Tiger suplex on Dumas. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, Bloody Hell! Amy Dumas can barely stand. Kudoh Driver! Dumas climbs the cage...but gets pulled off by Alissa Flash, who then climbs up and over! We have a winner! Alissa Flash remains in the ring, celebrating the victory.
My Opinion: hmm ***1\2 rating from me.

Overall Rating- 74%
Crowd Reaction - 93%
Match Quality- 63%

Show Ratings - 71%

Last edited by LL Sr. on Tue 12 Jan 2010, 4:26 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Joe
World Champion
World Champion
Joe

Male
Number of posts : 1274
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Shawn Michaels
Favorite WWE Diva : Victoria/Beth Pheniox
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Aj Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Awsome Kong
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 1   Freedom Females Episode 1 EmptySun 10 Jan 2010, 11:10 pm

My EWR doesnt give that good of results.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 1   Freedom Females Episode 1 EmptySun 10 Jan 2010, 11:13 pm

i cheated a little by editing the wrestlers and stuff so the match qualities didnt suck that much
even so the dames is still evil...im sacking him
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 1   Freedom Females Episode 1 EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010, 2:14 pm

This is neat man, really looking forward to seeing more of these.

Alissa Flash just wreeks of awesomeness
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 1   Freedom Females Episode 1 EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010, 2:17 pm

The people demand more!!
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 1   Freedom Females Episode 1 EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010, 2:36 pm

i am editing stuff atm...i need to upload the photos and stuff
but atm it will suck....cos my tv deal is only an hour long...so ive got so many workers, to use in six segements....i may do a few small like ppvs, twice a month, to make up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 1   Freedom Females Episode 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Freedom Females Episode 1
Page 1 of 1