Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Freedom Females Episode 19

Go down 
+4
Mia
Eric
KTV-Time
The LL Father
8 posters
AuthorMessage
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Freedom Females Episode 19 Empty
PostSubject: Freedom Females Episode 19   Freedom Females Episode 19 EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 10:00 am

Segment 1
Freedom Females Episode 19 Cheerleader_Melissa35
Alissa Flash is backstage.
"What did i tell you all. I told you all i would beat Mickie James, and well i did, i battered her all over the arena, and left her crying herself to sleep at the fact that her talent, just is no match for me. I proved to you all that her victory at Glory Days was merely a fluke. Now that i have defeated her, my hands are clean. Amy Dumas we have history, and before your got lucky, but i am going to do just as i did with Mickie James and prove that when you beat me, it was merely a fluke. I will defeat you tonight, just like i did her"
Overall Rating - 82%

Segment 2
Freedom Females Episode 19 Amazing_Kong5Freedom Females Episode 19 Th_Ayako_Hamada17
Awesome Kong vs Hamada :
These two stars both perfected their craft in the land of the rising sun, the two know each other very well, yet we havent seen them go one on one in AFW before, so this is going to be something special. The match begins with the two locked up, where Kong quickly uses her strength to push Hamada to the floor, boot to the face, leads upto a piledriver on Hamada. Spear! Hamada is down and hurt. Awesome Kong scores with a standing spinebuster. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Kong slams Hamada down. Hooks the leg for a two count. Hamada counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face. Kong takes a flying neckbreaker from Hamada. Flying cross body off the top rope! I'll give a 0.8 on the Steamboat scale for that effort. Hamada goes for an early win, but Kong kicks out at 2, Hamada applies a chinlock onto Kong, torking on the neck, Kong very quickly uses her strength to pick Hamada up on her back and ram her into the turnbuckle, where Kong connects with some stiff punches, Hamda walks shakily to the center of the ring where Kong goes for a discus punch, Hamada revereses, Hamada misses a clothesline, Kong connects with her discus punch flooring Hamada. Whilst Hamada is getting to her feet, Kong goes uptop, somewhere she isnt used to being Awesome Kong goes for a bulldog off the ropes, but she misses. Hamada rolls up, and hits a dropkick to the face as Awsome Kong is sat up. Hamada acends to the top rope and goes for a moonsault. SHE HITS IT!!! cover 1.....2.....Kong just powered out after 2, and the momentum of the kick out has landed Hamada on the outside, Hamada quickly jumps back to the apron and hits a springboard hurricanrana, omg, Hamada is getting a little more momentum and hits a spin kick, but Kong remains stood up, and she connects with another, agian Kong refuses to move, Hamada bounces of the ropes but gets planted with a clothesline. IMPLANT BUSTER, 1....2.....Hamada got the shoulder up, Awsome Kong screams at the referee, Kong picks Hamada up and goes for the Awsome Bomb, but Hamada rolls around and reverses it into a pin attempt for a 2, count, Hamada quickly scatters over to the corner, but Kong charges towards her with some speed, Hamada quickly rushes out the way, leaving Kong going chest first into the turnbuckles, Hamada takes the oppertunity to hop over onto the apron, is she going for a springboard hurricanrana again? SHE is, but Kong catches her, Awesome Bomb! 1....2....3. Awesome Kong slides to the outside and grabs a chair, then climbs back into the ring. Hamada turns around...and gets planted with a huge chair shot to the head! She is left down and out on the canvas. Almost a *** rating, but there were some bits that dragged, so **3\4 instead.
Overall Rating 71%
Crowd Reaction 66%
Match Quality 77%

Segment 3
Freedom Females Episode 19 Nattie_Neidhart62Freedom Females Episode 19 Th_Serena_Deeb12
Freedom Females Episode 19 Melina10Freedom Females Episode 19 Maddis10
Natalya \ Serena are walking backstage
Natalya " Can you believe those two trollops last week, trying to scare us with their "We can play dirty too" shit
Serena " I Know right, i mean what are they gonna do, put a hit on us or something?"
Natalya " Ha they dont have the guts or know how, its why we are better then them"
(Suddenly Melina and Maddison Rayne jump Natalya and Serena. And the two teams begin to brawl, Melina and Maddison get the upperhand and send Natalya and Serena flying into some randomly placed steel boxes)
Melina " We dont have the know how? Wow how wrong were you?"
Maddison " Awww look, they look hurt, i guess even they cant overcome a attack from behind, we told you we can play dirty"
(Melina walks over to Natalya and grabs her by the hair)
Melina " Whats that old saying? payback is a BITCH!"
(Melina proceeds in slamming Natalya's face onto the floor. Maddison gets her licks in on Serena with a kick to the gut, before the two girls depart from screen, leaving Natalya and Serena down)
Overall Rating 81%

Segment 4

Roxxi appears on Stage and waves to the crowd, who show her great support. She has a mic in hand. OOo lets listen.
Roxxi " Alicia. I just thought I'd come out here to let you know, that what happened last week, doesnt really scare me. I'm happy that youve found a friend, and im truly flattered that you feel you cant take me on one on one so you get a friend to help you out. You made a good choice i mean Maryse is really really pretty, you can go clothes shopping, buy some new shoes, some new make-up. Should be fun! But seriously dont for one second think that your alliance scares me one bit, because i happened to have found someone who has a mutual dislike for the both of you, someone who has promised to have my back if and when i ever need it. Maryse you know her very well.

Jacqueline appears on stage. Also with a mic
Jacqueline " Thats right Roxxi, Maryse you know me really well, we've been battling on and off since AFW began, i mean we battled, youve won, ive won, youve made fun of my past problems, ive knocked you on your boney ass. But now you found yourself a little back-up, but no worries, because no matter how pretty you two are, it stands no chance against the true agression that me and my associate Roxxi bring to the squared circle. You better start hitting the gym, because next week we have a tag team match, and you need to get yourself in fighting shape, because we are going to take y'all to the wood shed for a 1 2 3!"
Overall Rating 66%

Commercial break

Segment 5

The Beautiful People consisting of Velvet Sky and All female Rising champion Angelina Love make there way to the ring.
Angelina Love " Ah isnt it great Velet?"
Velvet " Whats that Angelina?"
Angelina " Well Velvet as you may well know, Cherry lost her re-match last week, and now holds no claim to my title"
Velvet " Ah yes of course, that ugly person stood no chance against you. Just like her and her equally ugly manager Jackie stand no chance tonight"
Angelina " Of course they dont, and if you morons arent aware tonight The Beautiful People intend on taking one step closer to dominating this company, by way of being glittered in gold"
Velvet " Thats right Angelina, tonight we will take on Cherry and Jackie Gayda-Haas...wait no how silly of me, we arent taking them on, are we Angelina?"
Angelina " No we arent, tonight we will defeat Cherry and Jackie Gayda-Haas and become number one contendors to the All Female Tag Team Champions Lay-Cool"
Velvet " And at It's On, we will defeat those parrots and become the champions. And after that Amy Dumas, i am looking to take that All Female World Championship from you"
Angelina " Just think Velvet, if we have all the gold, we truly will have all that we deserve for being so beautiful"

Cherry and Jackie appear on stage, and are followed by a referee, looks like Cherry and Jackie have heard enough of TBP, and there match will start right now
Overall Rating 83%

Segment 6
Freedom Females Episode 19 Angel_Williams25Freedom Females Episode 19 Th_Talia_Madison60
Freedom Females Episode 19 Kara_Drew9Freedom Females Episode 19 Th_Jackie_Gayda10
The Beautiful People vs Cherry and Jackie Gayda-Haas :
Cherry uses an armbreaker to take Velvet down. Cherry scores with a poor face jam on Velvet Sky. Hooks the leg for a two count. Tag to Jackie Gayda-Haas. Jackie \ Cherry whip Velvet into the corner. Jackie Gayda-Haas whips Cherry in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. Right hand from Jackie on Velvet. There's a two count on the pin. Velvet takes a back suplex. Jackie Gayda-Haas misses a clothesline. Slingshot clothesline by Velvet, who almost messed it up by slipping on the ropes. Tag between Velvet Sky and Angelina Love. Vertical suplex by Angelina Love. Tiger bomb by Angelina Love, although no mention is made of whether it originated in Pearl River. Jackie Gayda-Haas pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Tag between Jackie Gayda-Haas and Cherry. Cherry suplexes Angelina Love badly. Chin crusher by Cherry, the execution wasn't great though. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Cherry takes down Angelina Love in a positively thrilling moment. Cherry only gets knees on a splash. Brainbuster suplex by Angelina Love, who apparently is in the mood to bust some brains. Angelina goes for the cover, but Cherry kicks out at 2, Angelina locks back up with Cherry, Cherry does a very impressive standing sunset flip for the cover, but Velvet quickly runs in and breaks up the count, this is rewarded with Jackie running and spearing Velvet to the mat, mounting her she starts laying the slaps and scratches on Velvet, Angelina quickly tries to break up the fuss by trying to lift Jackie off of Velvet, but Cherry is right behind Angleina and the four do some form of roly poly, which is getting a lot of questionable responses from the crowd, ha maybe they arent used to seeing 4 people roll around, its usually 3 people, one being the referee, somehow this 4some results in all four divas falling out of the ring, The referee has lost all control, all four competitors still outside the ring, brawling. The referee begins the count, and on reaching ten, the referee calls for the bell! This is a double count out! The Beautiful People and Cherry \ Jackie don't look like they've finished! They continue to brawl in and around the ring, not stopping until a host of referees run down the aisle to break them up. Almost a ** match, but not quite - *1\2 rating.
Overall Rating 70%
Crowd Reaction 78%
Match Quality 54%

Segment 7
Freedom Females Episode 19 Th_Gail_Kim20Freedom Females Episode 19 Th_LisaMoretti
Gail Kim vs Lisa Moretti :
Gail Kim walks into a chop to the pecs. Lisa Moretti snap suplexes Gail Kim, and somewhere Dynamite Kid groans at that crappy execution. Lisa Moretti uses an armbreaker to take Gail Kim down. Amateur-style takedown from Lisa Moretti, capitalising on that *huge* demand for amateur wrestling that we see every day. Lisa Moretti misses a clothesline. Gail Kim uses a basement dropkick to the knee. Gail Kim crushes Moretti with a running senton. There's a two count on the pin. Gail Kim walks into a trip. Suplex into a front slam from Moretti, but the execution was crap. There's a two count on the pin. Moretti hits a badly done swinging DDT on Gail Kim. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Gail Kim blocks the suplex attempt. Kick from Gail Kim to the leg. Gail Kim only gets knees on a splash. Moretti suplexes Gail Kim to the canvas. Gail Kim scores with a forearm, sending Moretti down into the corner. The referee pulls Gail Kim away to get the break. Wait! Moretti has pulled something out of her top. Lisa Moretti throws a pair of brass knuckles to Gail Kim, then points it out to the referee! The referee sees the knux and calls for the DQ. Lisa Moretti takes a cheap victory. Lisa Moretti slides out of the ring to the floor, then turns and leaves through the crowd. She's happy to have the win, and isn't going to hang around for Gail Kim to get some payback. *** rating for a good bout.
Overall Rating 81%
Crowd Reaction 83%
Match Quality 77%

Segment 8
Freedom Females Episode 19 Th_Vickie_Guerrero9
Vickie Guerrero is backstage, and announces that at It's On we will see Sarita and Taylor Wilde fight one on one.
Overall Rating 79%

Segment 9

Stephanie McMahon comes to the ring with a mic.
Stephanie " Hello AFW!!!!!!(the crowd roars) It's not often i get to come to the ring and talk to you live! And how excited i am to do so tonight, with some great news, now as you may have saw last week in the Rumble match, we had a new diva debut, i am out here tonight to make it official, by welcoming AFWs newest star ASHLEY MASSARRO!

Ashley makes her way to the ring.
Ashley " Thank you Stephanie. It is great to be here. WHATS UP AFW!!!!!! (the crowd cheer) Hahaha, thank you for the warm welcome. I mean i wouldnt be doing this if it wasnt for you guys. I am here in AFW to entertain YOU! (the crowd cheer again) I am looking forward to working my way up the lad....

Dawn (Whilst walking to the ring)" Seriously? seriously Steph, you hired someone NEW! Again you proved how shit you are at your job, your hiring this bimbo (enters ring) when we clearly dont need her, what you really need to be doing, is using your home grown talent"
Stephanie " Dawn, you had a chance to prove you deserved more air time last week, but you failed to prove that"
Dawn " WHAT !!! you put in a match against Kong, Kong! a bulldozer couldnt knock her over, that was an unfair match"
Ashley " You know what i find unfair?"
Dawn " Do i seriously look like i care?"
Ashley " Regardless. I think its unfair that you are trying to steal my spotlight, seriously are you that desperate for screen time, that you decide to burst out in other peoples time? I mean what, is it because theres no men in this company for you to fuck your way to the top (the crowd go OOOOOOOooooo)
Dawn " You son of a bitch" (Dawn slaps Ashley, who retaliates by spearing Dawn to the ground...CLASSIC CAT FIGHT!!!!)
Stephanie " Woah woah girls, stop it, or i will suspend the both of you! (they stop...well durr) Dawn if you seriously want a match that bad, Ashley now its your chance as well to prove yourself, get me a referee, lets settle this right now"
(a ref runs to the ring as Stephanie leaves...that match is up next)
Overall Rating 72%

Segment 10
Freedom Females Episode 19 Th_Ashley_Massaro31Freedom Females Episode 19 Th_Dawn_Marie11
Ashley Massaro vs Dawn Marie :
Weak kicks from Ashley, who is moving very slowly. Ashley Massaro uses some crappy looking kicks. Ashley hits a quick kick on Dawn. Cover for a two count. Dawn takes a second rope chop from Ashley. Cover for a two count. Dawn Marie powers out of a Ashley Massaro headlock. Ashley Massaro gets hip tossed by Dawn. There's a two count on the pin. Back heel kick from Dawn on Ashley. Ashley kicks Dawn Marie in the gut to reverse the momentum. Ashley face jams Dawn Marie. Ashley Massaro has Dawn Marie down on the canvas and is ascending the corner. StarStruck!!! 1....2....3!! It's all over. Dawn Marie has a temper tantrum, kicking the ropes and punching the turnbuckles. I'll give a 1\2 star rating.
Overall Rating 64%
Crowd Reaction 73%
Match Quality 44%

Segment 11
Freedom Females Episode 19 Cheerleader_Melissa35Freedom Females Episode 19 Amy_Dumas38
Alissa Flash vs Amy Dumas :
Dumas takes a back suplex. Back heel kick from Alissa on Dumas, missed by miles. There's a two count on the pin. Amy Dumas avoids a Alissa Flash avalanche. Dumas hits a quick kick on Alissa. Flying elbow from Amy Dumas, barely hitting the target. Badly executed second rope splash by Dumas. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. Badly executed second rope splash by Dumas. Alissa backdrops Amy Dumas out of a piledriver attempt. Badly executed second rope splash by Alissa. Badly executed second rope splash by Alissa. Dumas pushes out of a Alissa Flash hold. Alissa Flash can barely stand. Snap DDT! 1....2....3. Amy Dumas is still in the ring celebrating. The referee goes to check on Alissa but Alissa pushes the referee away. Alissa Flash spins Dumas around. Alissa Flash hits the Kudoh Driver!
"Fluke thats all this was a fluke!" Alissa mounts Amy Dumas, and begins to pound on Amy...MICKIE JAMES is here, she sprints to the ring, and tackles Alissa the two start rolling around the ring, Alissa manages to escape and runs through the crowd with Mickie on hot pursuit. Tara is here now, what is she upto, she gets in the ring and helps Amy Dumas to her feet. Tara raises Amy's hand and the crowd goes wild. ** rating for this one. Perfectly Acceptable Wrestling.
Overall Rating 69%
Crowd Reaction 73%
Match Quality 63%

Show Rating 73%
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 19   Freedom Females Episode 19 EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 10:28 am

Dunno, gonna be honest, not to keen on the entrance themes, seems like too much. The one commercial added in fun, but after watching theme after theme after them, you get distracted.

I liked the booking though, you have some awesome fueds going on. Why is ashley and dawn still around?? lol i'd fire both :p

Aside from that...good stuffs.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 19   Freedom Females Episode 19 EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 10:36 am

you dont need to watch the themes ya know -_- just ignore them

but i guess i can can that idea

and lol thanks
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 19   Freedom Females Episode 19 EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 3:23 pm

Hmmm... Ashley, still failing I see. Wink

I like almost all the feuds that are happening in this!

Amazing match for Kong/Hamada!!!
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 19   Freedom Females Episode 19 EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 3:36 pm

thank u Wink tell ya friends
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 19   Freedom Females Episode 19 EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010, 12:48 am

gail vs ivory match was awesome.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 19   Freedom Females Episode 19 EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010, 2:17 am

LOL @ Flash being all big headed, I hope Mickie costs her the match, DO IT MICKAY!!!!

Oh WOW!!!!!! Hamada and Kong?!? MATCH OF THE YEAR CANDIDATE!!!! So much for that tag team I was pushing for in one of the other threads alol

Melina and Maddie <333 you get them girls!

Roxxi and Jackie <3333 please tell me they are officially a tag team, that promo was the awesomeness!

TBP <3 hahaha @ Velvet saying she’ll get Lita’s title, really? I would be interested in that but I don’t see it happening, TBP with all of the gold can be fun though….The match was really good, I liked the ending, both teams looked really strong with that count out, I expect a triple threat tag team match for the tag titles at It’s On for some reason.

Yay @ Ivory finally winning, even if it was a cheap win. A win is a win.

LMFAO!!!!!!! Dawn Marie officially won me over, I agree with everything Dawn, ewww so much @ Ashley!

This gem had me in stitches

“Do i seriously look like i care?" lool lool lool

Ashley is getting quite the super woman push, ewww!

Was the main event a title match? I’m not sure but it was pretty blech! Things picked up when Mickie and Tara came out, Tara is so going to turn on Lita, CANNOT WAIT!

On to more important things, LL!!!!! I CAUGHT UP!!!! FINALLY!!!!! OMG! OMG! THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
StratusScherzinger
Killer Love
StratusScherzinger

Male
Number of posts : 1132
Job/hobbies : Latin & Ballroom Dancing
Favorite WWE Diva : Trish,Torrie,Maryse,Laycool
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail,Angelina,Sarita,Kong,Madison
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 19   Freedom Females Episode 19 EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010, 4:25 am

Am liking that Gail and Ivory match as well..lol..I can just imagine Ivory doing that right now, throwing the knuckles to Gail and all.

Good stuff! smile
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 19   Freedom Females Episode 19 EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010, 7:19 am

thanks everyone one. and OMG Blue you caught up
no the match werent a title match, title matches always have it in the description
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 19   Freedom Females Episode 19 EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010, 7:53 am

Ivory was such a sneaky bitch!
Gail better get her revenge and fuck her up! Freedom Females Episode 19 773246

Lita winning was nice! But the match was apparently sloppy so that is sad.

This seems like it takes so long to write so good job!
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 19   Freedom Females Episode 19 EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010, 7:55 am

lol thanks, great to have new readers, hope you can come back again

and yeh it dont take that long, i just edit the segments and stuff, and normally leave the matches as they are, but if its soemthing like Kong/Hamada it needs an indepth description so it does take me a while yeh...which is why i like ppl can appreciate it
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 19   Freedom Females Episode 19 EmptyMon 19 Jul 2010, 1:18 pm

Hamada vs Kong is my fave match of this show. I would love to see it in real life.

great work once again, LL
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 19   Freedom Females Episode 19 EmptyMon 19 Jul 2010, 2:03 pm

thank u :D
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 19   Freedom Females Episode 19 EmptyFri 06 Aug 2010, 8:56 am

Kong v Hamada would be great but come on Ashley/Dawn Marie! Freedom Females Episode 19 41999

Stupid Ivory she needs to pay!

Lita v Flash should have been better quality wise but at least Lita won!

Was it a title match?
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 19   Freedom Females Episode 19 EmptyFri 06 Aug 2010, 9:34 am

no it wasnt a title match
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 19   Freedom Females Episode 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Freedom Females Episode 19
Page 1 of 1