Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Freedom Females Episode 5

Go down 
+5
The Sexy Vixen
KTV-Time
KJ
Eric
The LL Father
9 posters
AuthorMessage
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Freedom Females Episode 5 Empty
PostSubject: Freedom Females Episode 5   Freedom Females Episode 5 EmptySat 23 Jan 2010, 8:15 pm

Freedom Females Episode 5 2e17ghc
Report by Scott Keith

Segment 1
Freedom Females Episode 5 Th_SweetSarayaFreedom Females Episode 5 Th_Jacqueline
Freedom Females Episode 5 Th_Maryse-1
Sweet Saraya Knight vs Jacqueline :
Flying dropkick from Saraya on Jacqueline. Flying elbow off the top rope by Sweet Saraya Knight, poor elevation though. There's a two count on the pin. Saraya walks into a trip. Saraya takes a back suplex. Jacqueline drives a thrust kick into the chest of Saraya. There's a two count on the pin. Jacqueline hits a great swinging DDT on Sweet Saraya Knight. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. Saraya tastes a high angle back suplex. It probably tasted like chicken. Saraya blocks the suplex attempt. Back heel kick from Saraya on Jacqueline. Hooks the leg for a two count. Sweet Saraya Knight blasts Jacqueline with a rather-less-than-super kick. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Jacqueline takes a second rope chop from Saraya. Sweet Saraya Knight uses some crappy looking kicks. Jacqueline fights out of a grapple. Stun Gun from Jacqueline! There used to be this blonde guy in WCW in the early 90's who used that...i wonder what happened to him? Delayed brainbuster suplex, Jacqueline held that one for ages. Jacqueline moves in for the kill. Flowing DDT! 1....2....3. Maryse comes running down the aisle with a chair! Jacqueline is just leaving the ring...and Maryse scores with a brutal chair shot! Jacqueline falls to the floor holding her head. Nothing worth seeing here, i'll give a * rating because i'm generous.
Overall Rating 52%
Crowd Reaction 54%
Match Quality 49%

Segment 2
Freedom Females Episode 5 Th_VickieGuerrero
Vickie Guerrero is backstage, and announces that tonight we will see Jackie Gayda-Haas and Nikkita fight one on one, and if Jackie loses, she will be suspended.
Overall Rating 69%
Road Agent Notes Vickie lost overness from this segment

Segment 3
Freedom Females Episode 5 Th_MelinaFreedom Females Episode 5 Th_Natalya
Melina is in the ring, and she calls out Natalya. Natalya appears, and eventually accepts a challenge to a match between the two.
Overall Rating 76%

Segment 4
Freedom Females Episode 5 Th_NikkitaFreedom Females Episode 5 Th_JackieGayda
Nikkita vs Jackie Gayda-Haas :
Nikkita drives a forearm into the chest of Jackie. Nikkita drives a forearm into the chest of Jackie. Nikkita uses move #193 (arm-BAR). Cover for a two count. Hard impact russian legsweep by Nikkita. If you're going to get impact, 'hard' is probably a good way to go. Hooks the leg for a two count. Jackie blocks a punch. Nikkita tastes a spinning neckbreaker from Jackie. There's a two count on the pin. Brutal forearm by Jackie. Nikkita takes the advantage after a i-block-your-punch-you-don't-block-mine routine. Belly to belly off the top rope, Jackie got folded up big time. Nikkita moves in for the kill. Kat Nip! 1....2....3. Nikkita goes into the crowd, where she celebrates her victory I'll give a 1\2 star rating.
Overall Rating 60%
Crowd Reactions 68%
Match Quality 43%
Notes Jackie Gayda-Haas didnt sell very well, and it hurt the match quality.
Jackie is not suspended but will be selling it,she will be taking time off for the next few weeks, to do some oversea tours.

Segment 5
Freedom Females Episode 5 Th_StephFreedom Females Episode 5 Th_AprilHunter
Stephanie McMahon is at her desk, and announces that April Hunter has been fired, and will not be returning to the promotion.
Overall Rating 90%

Segment 6
Freedom Females Episode 5 Th_LaylaFreedom Females Episode 5 Th_TaylorWilde
Layla El vs Taylor Wilde :
Layla El snap suplexes Taylor...with authority! ('With authority', trademark G.Monsoon 1986.) Massive back suplex! Taylor Wilde got snapped in half. Cover for a two count. Taylor Wilde takes the advantage after a i-block-your-punch-you-don't-block-mine routine. Taylor Wilde strikes Layla. Face crusher from Taylor on Layla. There's a two count on the pin. Diving headbutt from Taylor, not much elevation. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Layla El takes a knee lift from Taylor. Layla El elbows Taylor Wilde in the face to break a hammerlock. Reverse DDT on Taylor. There's a two count on the pin. Flying knee to the face from Layla El. Is it Mutoh Appreciation Night? Hooks the leg for a close fall. Big dropkick by Layla El, who got good elevation. Big forearm by Layla El, ripping a page from the NOAH playbook. Taylor blocks a punch. Taylor hits a flying kick on Layla. Diving headbutt from Taylor, not much elevation. Taylor Wilde moves in for the kill. Bridging German Suplex!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Layla El slides to the outside and grabs a chair, then climbs back into the ring. Taylor turns around...and gets planted with a huge chair shot to the head! She is left down and out on the canvas. *** rating, as it was good, but nothing too special.
Overall Rating 78%
Crowd Reaction 75%
Match Quality 81%
Notes Taylor Wilde got more over from this match

Segment 7
Freedom Females Episode 5 Th_RoxxiFreedom Females Episode 5 Th_LisaMoretti
Roxxi vs Lisa Moretti :
Falls Count Anywhere Match :
Frying pan shot by Moretti. Big clothesline from Moretti. Hooks the leg for a two count. Moretti only gets knees on a splash. Moretti takes a back suplex. Lisa Moretti takes a butterfly suplex from Roxxi. Hooks the leg for a two count. Roxxi hits a snap suplex onto a chair on Lisa Moretti. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. Roxxi drives a thrust kick into the chest of Moretti. They brawl to the outside and into the crowd. Kick from Roxxi. Cover for a two count. Kick from Roxxi. They wind up back in the squared circle. Roxxi gets taken down out of nowhere. Lisa Moretti hits a bulldog off the ropes. Hooks the leg for a two count. Sloppy tornado punch from Lisa Moretti, Roxxi barely got hit. Pin, but Roxxi is out just before the three count. Lisa Moretti hits a right hand on Roxxi. Lisa Moretti scoop slams Roxxi onto and through a table. Lisa Moretti misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Moretti gets caught with a short powerbomb from Roxxi. Delayed brainbuster suplex, Roxxi held that one for ages. Lisa Moretti is in trouble. Voodoo Drop! 1....2....3. Roxxi is still in the ring celebrating. Lisa Moretti pushes the referee away. Lisa Moretti spins Roxxi around. Lisa Moretti hits the Poison Ivory! I'm going to give this a ** rating because i'm in a generous mood.
Overall Rating 66%
Crowd Reaction 69%
Match Quality 60%
Notes Roxxi gained overness from this match, Lisa lost overness from this match.
Lisa's heel turn is complete, and she gained overness from her turn

Segment 8
Freedom Females Episode 5 Th_Steph
Stephanie McMahon is backstage, and announces that tonight we will see Awesome Kong and Mickie James fight one on one.
Overall Segment 86%

Segment 9
Freedom Females Episode 5 Th_AmazingKongFreedom Females Episode 5 Th_MickieJames
Awesome Kong vs Mickie James :
Hardcore Match:
Stiff chop lights up Mickie. Kong only gets knees on a splash. Kong takes a chop from Mickie. Awesome Kong charges, Mickie moves, and the referee is conveniently placed to get knocked out. Mickie James blasts Kong with a rather-less-than-super kick. Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out. Mickie James gets taken down out of nowhere. Awesome Kong uses a big bag of popcorn to floor Mickie. Kong hits a stump piledriver on Mickie James. There's a two count on the pin. Death valley driver by Awesome Kong, Mickie James got planted. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. Kong only gets knees on a splash. Mickie James hits a dropkick off the table. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Mickie walks into a trip. Mickie James is in trouble. Implant Buster! 1....2....3. Awesome Kong slides to the outside and grabs a chair, then climbs back into the ring. Mickie turns around...and gets planted with a huge chair shot to the head! She is left down and out on the canvas. *** rating, as it was good, but nothing too special.
Overall Rating 80%
Crowd Reaction 81%
Match Quality 79%
Notes Mickie lost overness from this match, although Kong gained overness

Segment 10
Freedom Females Episode 5 Th_AmyDumasFreedom Females Episode 5 Th_AlissaFlash
Amy Dumas is in the ring. Out from the crowd comes Alissa Flash, who grabs a chair from ringside as she hits the ring. Dumas turns, and gets floored by a brutal chair shot. Amy Dumas can barely stand. Kudoh Driver!!! That shook the ring. Alissa Flash raises the chair and drives it side-first into the throat of Dumas, causing her to roll around in agony. Paramedics rush to ringisde to check on Amy's condition/
Overall Rating 89%

Segment 11
Freedom Females Episode 5 Th_AmyDumasFreedom Females Episode 5 Th_BethPhoenix
Freedom Females Episode 5 Th_AlissaFlash
Amy Dumas vs Beth Phoenix:
(For The All Female World Championship Title):
Beth Phoenix is stood in the ring, there is no word as to whether or not Amy will be able to compete, Beth demands the announcer announce her as winner through forefit...OMG its Amy, Amy holding her neck walks down to the ring, Phoenix drives a forearm into the chest of Dumas. Beth Phoenix gets taken down out of nowhere. Phoenix takes a kick to the chest, and staggers back. Beth Phoenix charges, Dumas moves, and the referee is conveniently placed to get knocked out. Dumas face jams Beth Phoenix. Pinfall attempt, but the ref is conveniently laid out. Phoenix blocks the suplex attempt. Beth Phoenix snap suplexes Dumas...with authority! ('With authority', trademark G.Monsoon 1986.) Dumas walks into a jaw breaker. Hooks the leg for a two count. Front legsweep slam by Beth Phoenix, hit with precision. Pin, but Dumas is out just before the three count. Dumas blocks a punch. Back heel kick from Dumas on Phoenix, missed by miles. Pin, but Phoenix is out just before the three count. Phoenix counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face. Amy Dumas can barely stand. Here it comes - Glam Slam. 1....2...3, it's finished. Alissa Flash has grabbed a chair. Dumas walks over...and gets floored with a hard shot. Phoenix also takes a hard shot. Flash has laid everybody out! Almost a **** rating, but there were some bits that dragged, so ***3\4 instead.
Overall Ratings 79%
Crowd Reaction 84%
Match Quality 69%
Notes Beth has gained overness from this segment, the World title has gained prestige

Show Rating 75%
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 5   Freedom Females Episode 5 EmptySat 23 Jan 2010, 8:38 pm

NOOO! APRIL HUNTER! Teary Eyed

I hope Jackie comes back soon. Freedom Females Episode 5 844142

All the good girls are getting suspended/fired.

Fire Melina or something.
Back to top Go down
KJ
The Voice
The Voice
KJ

Male
Number of posts : 3495
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 5   Freedom Females Episode 5 EmptySat 23 Jan 2010, 8:41 pm

hahahhahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 5   Freedom Females Episode 5 EmptySun 24 Jan 2010, 11:13 am

lol wow id expect ppl to b***** at Amy Dumas only having a four day reign...but w.e shifty
she will be back after the next ppv....which is like 3 weeks away
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 5   Freedom Females Episode 5 EmptySun 24 Jan 2010, 11:20 am

hihihihih yay Amy Dumas lost....booo hooo beth won....but yay Alissa beat the shit out of everyone
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 5   Freedom Females Episode 5 EmptySun 24 Jan 2010, 2:55 pm

lol...not like Amy :o
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 5   Freedom Females Episode 5 EmptySun 24 Jan 2010, 7:38 pm

i didnt notice it was only a 4 day reign but now that I know it is, I'm pissed. Amy deserved more!!!

Maryse is in the picture!!!! yay!!
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 5   Freedom Females Episode 5 EmptySun 24 Jan 2010, 7:40 pm

Maryse is in the picture?
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 5   Freedom Females Episode 5 EmptySun 24 Jan 2010, 7:42 pm

Probably means title picture?

I'll give my epic thoughts in a bit.. I'm posting in that reign thread atm!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 5   Freedom Females Episode 5 EmptySun 24 Jan 2010, 7:42 pm

not the title picture..her coming down to the ring with a chair. crazy girl lol
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 5   Freedom Females Episode 5 EmptySun 24 Jan 2010, 7:48 pm

lol right ok.
yeah Maryse/Jackie is the new feud
Back to top Go down
pokemon fan
World Champion
World Champion
pokemon fan

Male
Number of posts : 1034
Job/hobbies : Watching Wrestling
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Christian
John Cena
Thriple h
Mark Henery

Favorite WWE Diva : Trish Stratus
Lita
Candice
Melina
Beth Pheonix
Jazz
Sable
Molly Holly
Ivory
eve
alicia fox
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels
Amazing Red
Kurt Angle
AJ Styles
Hernedez
wolf
Favorite TNA Knockout : Tara
Serita
daffney
angelina love
velvet
madison
mickie
winter

Registration date : 2009-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 5   Freedom Females Episode 5 EmptySun 24 Jan 2010, 10:55 pm

my brother edwin told me to check this out and post and i thought the matches were good except they all almost ended with a chair shot dunno
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 5   Freedom Females Episode 5 EmptyMon 25 Jan 2010, 1:05 am

I don't appreciate how you did Lita wrong.. 4 days.. At least give her 3 weeks like in real life! Freedom Females Episode 5 Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 5   Freedom Females Episode 5 EmptyMon 25 Jan 2010, 1:07 am

ssilva872 wrote:
I don't appreciate how you did Lita wrong.. 4 days.. At least give her 3 weeks like in real life! Freedom Females Episode 5 Icon_rolleyes
hilarious ssilva you's a trip!
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 5   Freedom Females Episode 5 EmptyMon 25 Jan 2010, 1:12 am

Queen Blue wrote:
Probably means title picture?

I'll give my epic thoughts in a bit.. I'm posting in that reign thread atm!

LL don't hold your breath with this one drool
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 5   Freedom Females Episode 5 EmptyMon 25 Jan 2010, 1:19 am

Psst! I'm doing a Tough Enough game atm and I'm pming a few ppl to read this fed!

Don't worry about me, I will post my thoughts!
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 5   Freedom Females Episode 5 EmptyMon 25 Jan 2010, 6:21 am

lol ssilva! damn alissa beating up amy. yay beth won.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 5   Freedom Females Episode 5 EmptyMon 25 Jan 2010, 2:07 pm

sorry bowt the chair shots...didnt even realize
two matches where gimmick matches, so theres no surprise
and for some damn reason, if ppl come down to sneak attack its always with a chair i mean ... whatever happened to fists and feet.

and Kev you where right....he was posting his true thoughts 2 days ago
i never hold my breath with blue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 5   Freedom Females Episode 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Freedom Females Episode 5
Page 1 of 1