Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Freedom Females Episode 16

Go down 
+2
X
The LL Father
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Freedom Females Episode 16 Empty
PostSubject: Freedom Females Episode 16   Freedom Females Episode 16 EmptySun 23 May 2010, 8:10 am

Segment 1
Freedom Females Episode 16 Mickie10
Freedom Females Episode 16 Layla10Freedom Females Episode 16 Michel10
Mickie James vs Lay-Cool :
Mickie James strikes Layla. Mickie James arm drags Michelle over. Mickie, chanelling the power of Takada, hits a high kick on Michelle McCool. There's a two count on the pin. Layla takes a chop from Mickie. Layla El fights out of a grapple. Lay-Cool whip Mickie into the corner. Layla El whips Michelle McCool in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. Mickie gets squashed in the corner with a clothesline. Layla El hits a shaky delayed suplex on Mickie. Lay-Cool whip Mickie into the corner. Michelle McCool whips Layla El in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. There's a two count on the pin. Layla El turns Mickie inside-out with a clothesline. Pin, but Mickie is out just before the three count. Mickie James strikes Layla. Michelle McCool hits a right hand on Mickie James. Lay-Cool whip Mickie into the corner. Michelle McCool whips Layla El in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. There's a two count on the pin. Mickie James takes a right hand to the temple from Layla. Mickie James fights out of a grapple. Mickie reverses a waistlock. Slingshot clothesline by Mickie, who almost messed it up by slipping on the ropes. Mickie James moves in for the kill. Mickie-DT!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Almost a ** match, but not quite - *1\2 rating.
Overall Rating 67
Crowd Reaction 72
Matchy Quality 57

Segment 2
Freedom Females Episode 16 Cherry10Freedom Females Episode 16 Angel_10
Up Next is the contract signing between injured All Female Rising Champion Cherry and her top contendor Angelina Love, Angelina awaits in the ring as Cherry makes her way down, still all bandaged from her attack several weeks ago. the contract is signed and as Cherry goes to extend a hand of sportsmanshiips, Angelina hits a light out, and Cherry begins to cough up blood once again, Cherry doesnt look like she will make it to Glory Days.
Overall Rating 71%
Road Agent Notes Cherry got one over

Segment 3
Freedom Females Episode 16 Maddis10Freedom Females Episode 16 Th_Serena_Deeb12
Maddison Rayne vs Serena Deeb :
Rayne takes a chop from Serena. Serena, chanelling the power of Takada, hits a high kick on Maddison Rayne. Cover for a two count. Rayne ducks a wild right hand. Rayne hits a quick kick on Serena. Serena walks into a spinning heel kick, evidently feeling that the 'duck' tactic is over-rated. There's a two count on the pin. Maddison Rayne with an enziguri. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Serena takes a chop from Rayne. Rayne only gets knees on a splash. Badly executed second rope splash by Serena. Hooks the leg for a two count. Diving headbutt from Serena, not much elevation. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Flying elbow from Serena Deeb, barely hitting the target. Serena snapmares Maddison Rayne. Maddison Rayne comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Serena takes a chop from Rayne. Diving headbutt from Rayne, not much elevation. Serena Deeb is in trouble. DysLexia! 1....2....3. Maddison Rayne remains in the ring, celebrating the victory. *** rating, as it was good, but nothing too special.
Overall Rating 77%
Crowd Reaction 72%
Match Quality 82%

Segment 4
Freedom Females Episode 16 Melina10Freedom Females Episode 16 Nataly10
Melina vs Natalya :
Forearm to the face from Melina on Natalya. Natalya gets hip tossed by Melina. Natalya takes a knee lift from Melina. Face crusher from Melina on Natalya. Natalya reverses a waistlock. Hard impact russian legsweep by Natalya. If you're going to get impact, 'hard' is probably a good way to go. Reverse DDT on Melina. Hooks the leg for a two count. Melina backdrops Natalya out of a piledriver attempt. Melina hits a crap missile dropkick on Natalya. There's a two count on the pin. Melina with an enziguri. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Natalya counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Natalya drives a forearm into the chest of Melina. Melina fights out of a grapple. Natalya walks into a spinning heel kick, evidently feeling that the 'duck' tactic is over-rated. Natalya is in trouble. Last Call! 1....2....3. Melina climbs each turnbuckle in turn, working the crowd as she celebrates her victory This gets a **3\4 rating. Perfectly Acceptable Wrestling.
Overall Rating 74%
Crowd Reaction 73%
Match Quality 75%

Segment 5
Freedom Females Episode 16 Jackie10
Jackie Gayda-Haas is backstage in her locker room. In comes Angelina Love, and she attacks. They begin brawling around the room. Velvet Sky comes in too, and she joins in the attack on Jackie. The two-on-one attack leaves Jackie Gayda-Haas down in her own locker room. Velvet leaves the scene but returns with a black fabric bag, which she empties out, revealing duck tape, the scene fades
Overall Rating 78%
Road Agent Notes Jackie and Velvet got 3 over

Segment 6
Freedom Females Episode 16 Stepha10
Stephanie McMahon is backstage, and announces that at Glory Days she is making Melina and Maddison and Daffney take on Serena Deeb and Natalya in a three-on-two handicap match.
Overall Rating 84%

Segment 7
Freedom Females Episode 16 Gail_k10Freedom Females Episode 16 Th_LisaMoretti
Gail Kim is in the ring. Out from the back runs Lisa Moretti, who slides into the ring and attacks. Gail Kim manages to get the upper hand though. Gail Kim has Lisa Moretti down on the canvas. Flying Dragon!!! Lisa Moretti goes limp! Gail Kim leaves, having won this battle. Lisa Moretti looks furious as Gail walks up the ramp with a big smile on her face, Gail has got the momentum going into the last womans standing match at Glory Days, its about time Gail got the upper hand
Overall Rating 74%

Segment 8
Freedom Females Episode 16 Th_VickieGuerrero
Vickie Guerrero is in her office when Serena and Natalya burst in complaining about the decision made by Stephanie McMahon regarding there match at Glory Days. Vickie announces that if they can find a partner within the next 5 minutes, send her to the ring to take on Daffney.
Overall Rating 68%
Road Agent Notes Vickie lost two overness

Segment 9
Freedom Females Episode 16 Amazin10Freedom Females Episode 16 Daffne10
Awesome Kong vs Daffney :
Stiff chop lights up Daffney. Daffney comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Kong takes a kick to the chest, and staggers back. Awesome Kong charges, Daffney moves, and the referee is conveniently placed to get knocked out. Daffney with an enziguri, although the late Owen Hart's version was far superior. Pinfall attempt, but the ref is conveniently laid out. Kong counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Flying shoulder tackle by Kong sends Daffney to the mat. Spear by Awesome Kong. There's a two count on the pin. Awesome Kong scores with a big spinebuster. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Daffney powers out of a Awesome Kong headlock. Badly executed second rope splash by Daffney. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Daffney drops an elbow...but misses. Fate can be so cruel. Awesome Kong moves in for the kill. Implant Buster!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Daffney leaves and walks back down the aisle. Wait...Awesome Kong comes running as well, and Daffney gets dropped with a clothesline, followed by a load of stomps. She is left lying in the aisle. I'll give it a **1\2 rating.
Overall Rating 69%
Crowd Reaction 66%
Match Quality 72%

Segment 10
Freedom Females Episode 16 Alicia10

A video is played, hyping the upcoming debut of Alicia Fox.
Overall Rating 74%
Road Agent notes Alicia's much hyped debut has given the fans something to talk about, and she already is gaining more fan fair.

Segment 11
Freedom Females Episode 16 Amy_du10
Freedom Females Episode 16 Beth_p10

Freedom Females Episode 16 Sarita10Freedom Females Episode 16 Taylor10

Amy Dumas and Beth Phoenix vs SariTaylor (For The All Female Tag Team Championsh Titles) :
Beth Phoenix hits some punches. Big dropkick by Beth Phoenix, who got good elevation. There's a two count on the pin. Tag between Beth Phoenix and Amy Dumas. Phoenix \ Dumas whip Taylor into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. Hooks the leg for a two count. Taylor walks into a spinning heel kick, evidently feeling that the 'duck' tactic is over-rated. Taylor pushes out of a Amy Dumas hold. Back heel kick from Taylor on Dumas. Cover for a two count. Taylor tags out to Sarita. Flying cross body off the top rope! I'll give a 0.8 on the Steamboat scale for that effort. Pin, but Dumas is out just before the three count. Flying elbow from Sarita. Amy Dumas pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Flying elbow from Amy Dumas, barely hitting the target. Tag between Amy Dumas and Beth Phoenix. Beth Phoenix fires off some right and left hands. Tag between Sarita and Taylor Wilde. Taylor tastes a high angle back suplex. It probably tasted like chicken. Taylor Wilde is in trouble. Glam Slam!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!!OMG They did it, the two heated rivals have managed to become tag team champions. Dumas the first diva to hold both the world and tag title simultaneously. And Phoenix another former World champ now a tag team champion. Dumas \ Phoenix remain in the ring, celebrating their victory, whilst still not taking eyes off one another. Sarita and Taylor look upset. *** rating, as it was good, but nothing too special.
Overall Rating 78%
Crowd Reaction 79%
Match Quality 77%
Road Agent notes Tag Titles gained prestige

Show rating 74%

Last edited by LL/BL/RL on Sun 23 May 2010, 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 16   Freedom Females Episode 16 EmptySun 23 May 2010, 9:06 am

Loved the tag title match and the outcome, awesome job!
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 16   Freedom Females Episode 16 EmptySun 23 May 2010, 9:48 am

as you can prolly tell, i didnt really edit anything other then a few things here and there
i am saving all my creative energy for the PPV, and i should be able to post that tommorow, cos i dont think i will be working
and lol, it just seemed like a really good move booking wise, i mean they had Austin/HBK, Cena/Batista...why not Dumas/Phoenix -_-
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 16   Freedom Females Episode 16 EmptySun 23 May 2010, 10:06 am

Was about to say you went all WWE with that finish shifty

I hope SariTaylor losing the titles is worth it.

Angelina Love & Velvet Sky?? Is this Cherry/Jackie-Angelina/Velvet fued actually happening?? Ehhh, kind of tired of tbp, but if you make it worth my time i'll watch.

YAY Mickie went over LayDrool. WOOT WOOT!!

I didn't really get the whole Serena/Vickie/Natalya segment, wasn't the match announced already, did they want to replace Daffney?? Didn't get that.

Ehh i'll give it a 6.5/10. Not a strong show b4 the PPV to get me excited
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 16   Freedom Females Episode 16 EmptySun 23 May 2010, 10:10 am

if you read properly Suspect Stephanie announced a 3 on 2 handicap match
but Serena and Natalya went to Vickie and demanded that they find a partner to make it 3 on 3. So Vickie said find a partner in 5 minutes and send her to the ring to take on Daffney

so at the PPV its Daffney/Melina/Maddison v Kong/Natalya/Serena.

im sure the SariTaylor stuff will be worth it

its not Cherry/Jackie v TBP, its just Angleina v Cherry...but with Velvet and Jackie playin supporting roles, kinda like Michelle v Mickie with Maria and Layla in the background.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 16   Freedom Females Episode 16 EmptySun 23 May 2010, 10:24 am

LL/BL/RL wrote:
if you read properly Suspect Stephanie announced a 3 on 2 handicap match
but Serena and Natalya went to Vickie and demanded that they find a partner to make it 3 on 3. So Vickie said find a partner in 5 minutes and send her to the ring to take on Daffney

so at the PPV its Daffney/Melina/Maddison v Kong/Natalya/Serena.

uuuuhhhmmm

Quote :
Stephanie McMahon is backstage, and announces that at Glory Days she is making Melina and Maddison take on Daffney, Serena Deeb, and Natalya in a three-on-two handicap match.

I know what i read, you booked it wrong in the game hilarious
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 16   Freedom Females Episode 16 EmptySun 23 May 2010, 7:43 pm

oh poop Freedom Females Episode 16 11357
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 16   Freedom Females Episode 16 EmptySun 23 May 2010, 7:49 pm

edited happy -_-
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 16   Freedom Females Episode 16 EmptySun 23 May 2010, 8:02 pm

LL/BL/RL wrote:
edited happy -_-

hilarious Yes
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 16   Freedom Females Episode 16 EmptySun 23 May 2010, 8:13 pm

good
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 16   Freedom Females Episode 16 EmptySun 23 May 2010, 8:19 pm

I did enjoy the handicap match, however, I think the whipping in the corner, whipping into a clothesline was epically annoying and repeated.

I really want to see Cherry's title be defended, so I hope she can make it.

I love the huge feud with Daffney and co.
But Serena's match wasn't that good.
I did like the Melina/Nattie match, but I'm not too happy about Melina winning. Freedom Females Episode 16 844142

With the way it's going, I can see Angelina win the title Sunday. Hopefully.

I hope Melina, Maddison and Daffney win at Glory Days!

Wooo! Gail Kim pwn that hoe!

Oh my gosh! Kong!!! I still hope Melina, Maddison and Daffney win.

It's nice to see Alicia getting hype already!

NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! I wanted SariTaylor to keep the titles. Teary Eyed

Great show LL
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 16   Freedom Females Episode 16 EmptyMon 24 May 2010, 4:11 am

yay new tag champs! cherry/ angelina segment was good.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 16   Freedom Females Episode 16 EmptyMon 24 May 2010, 7:39 am

OMG Mia commented :P thanks
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 16   Freedom Females Episode 16 EmptyTue 25 May 2010, 5:50 am

bum into order
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 16   Freedom Females Episode 16 EmptySat 03 Jul 2010, 2:39 am

Boo @ Mickie winning, I would’ve had more sympathy for her had she lost to Laycool, the match was believable though so GJ!

Lmfao @ Cherry extending her hand, is this bitch serious? Hello Angelina brutally beat you up, who extends their hand? Cherry should’ve had the upper hand there, I want her to win now, Angelina winning would not make much sense now.

Yay Maddie <3 get it girl, nice to see her win! Other then that the match was pretty dull lol

I always wanted to see Melina take on Nattie, that was a bit underwhelming, didn’t like it.

Angelina and Velvet’s attacks are getting old, how bouts someone attacks them for once? Poor Jackie sad

Meh on the handicap match

Loved the Lisa/Gail Kim stuff, I’m rooting for Lisa Moretti to win!

LOL! More Kong and Daffney please, that was great! Refreshing match to, hopefully you start something with those two.

Main Event was just ok, Lita and Beth worked a little to well together lol, they didn’t butt heads like at all, wtf? Hopefully with them winning Sarita wins the actual title <3

Overall the show was ok, picked up towards the end imo

Alicia <3 she better be a big deal with all this hype <3!

Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 16   Freedom Females Episode 16 EmptySat 03 Jul 2010, 3:28 am

I would've liked to see Beth walk out on Lita and Lita winning by fluke or something (Benoit/Edge).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 16   Freedom Females Episode 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Freedom Females Episode 16
Page 1 of 1