Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Freedom Females Episode 17

Go down 
+2
The Sexy Vixen
The LL Father
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Freedom Females Episode 17 Empty
PostSubject: Freedom Females Episode 17   Freedom Females Episode 17 EmptyWed 16 Jun 2010, 4:47 am

Segment 1
Freedom Females Episode 17 Stepha10Freedom Females Episode 17 Beth_p10
Beth Phoenix marches into Stephanie McMahon's office.
"I demand another title shot!"
"What makes you think you deserve one!"
"You sound doubtful Stephanie, lets not forget i am the Glamazon, and i can easily crush you like a twig if you dont meet my demands"
"Is that supposed to be intimidating? How can you snap me like a twig if you have no job?"
"We are straying from the point. I want another title shot, because firstly i wasnt even involved in the deciding decision at Glory Days, and secondly if that blonde muppett Taylor Wilde didnt get involved in the first place, that match would have ended a completely different way"
"It is true that you werent involved in the decision, and Taylor did kind of screw you and Sarita over, i tell you what, i will give you your title match, with one stipulation"
"Whatever the stipulation it doesnt matter, you are looking at the next All Female World Champion!"
"The stipulation is, if you lose, you will no longer get a shot at the All Female World Championship for as long as Amy Dumas is champion! I guess you can call it your 'Last Chance'!"
"WHAT! YOU CANT DO THAT!"
"I certainly can, and if i was you, i wouldnt complain too long, because the match, is up NEXT"
Beth leaves looking very angry.
Overall Rating 78%

Segment 2
Freedom Females Episode 17 Amy_du10Freedom Females Episode 17 Beth_p10
Amy Dumas vs Beth Phoenix (For The All Female World Championship Title) :
Dumas hits a back kick. Kick from Amy Dumas to the leg. Phoenix takes a chop from Dumas. Phoenix walks into a spinning heel kick, evidently feeling that the 'duck' tactic is over-rated. Phoenix ducks a wild right hand. Hard impact russian legsweep by Phoenix. If you're going to get impact, 'hard' is probably a good way to go. Beth Phoenix hits a delayed suplex on Dumas. Hooks the leg for a two count. Amy Dumas powers out of a Beth Phoenix headlock. Back heel kick from Dumas on Phoenix. Hooks the leg for a two count. Diving headbutt from Dumas, not much elevation. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Beth Phoenix takes the advantage after a i-block-your-punch-you-don't-block-mine routine. Beth Phoenix fires off some right and left hands. Beth Phoenix misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Amy Dumas picks Beth up and connects with some forearms straight to the face of Beth, whipping her accross the ring, Beth reverses, and as Amy comes towards Beth, Beth prepares to side slam Amy, but she reverses it into a headscissors take over. Beth looks a little groggy, and is hit with a combonation of clotheslines and dropkicks (the greatest of momentum builders). Snap Suplex by Amy on Beth, for a 2 count. Beth ducks a clothesline attempt and connects with a double axe handle right to the chest of Amy, knocking her to the canvas, Beth goes to collect Amy, but Amy surprises Beth with a small package 1...2....kick out by Beth, Beth qucikly up runs towards Amy, who low bridges the top rope and Beth goes flying to the outside. Amy climbs the top turnbuckle and flys to the outside with a crossbody, what impact. Beth Phoenix is thrown back into the ring and is covered, 1.....2.....foot on the rope!. Amy looks a little depressed that she hasnt putten away Beth just yet, Amy picks up Beth but Beth quickly takes the momentum by lifting Amy up and driving her into the corner, Beth strides across to the opposite side of the ring, before running towards Amy, Amy moves and Beth goes full impact into the corner, Beth Phoenix is in trouble. Snap DDT! 1....2....3. Amy Dumas begins to celebrate her victory, she has managed to get rid of the thorn in her side, known as Beth, who is now getting to her feet, Amy extends her hand to Phoenix...but it is ignored! Beth looks very angry, and storms up the ramp, knowing she no longer has a chance at becoming World Champion, as long as Amy is the champ **1\2 rating for a decent contest.
Overall Rating 76%
Crowd Reaction 80%
Match Quality 69%

Segment 3
Freedom Females Episode 17 Angel_10Freedom Females Episode 17 Th_Talia_Madison28
Freedom Females Episode 17 Jackie10
The Beautiful people appear on stage with someone tied up with an ugly bag over her head.
Angelina "Awwwww waaaa waaaaa,(Fans Begin to boo loudly) Shut up people. Dont get angry at me because your little Cherry pie was not good enough to defeat me. I am your Rising Champion and i will stay this way for a very long time"
"Lets face it, all of these ugly people in the audience are just jeaslous that they are not as beautiful or talented as The Beautiful People."
"I dont see what the problem is though Velvet, i mean its not like we played unfair, or attacked people from behind"
The Crowd begins to boo more.
"OH i know what they are complaining about. They want to know who we have here"
"Ah yes, we have one of the most ugliest people in the history of this company. (Angelina removes the bag to reveal Jackie Gyada-Haas)"
"Dont worry dont worry, we are here to provide our service"
"That right with Cherry hiding cowardly over her loss to me, we can now have the chance to remove this ugly person from all of your view"
"This is for you people. (the crowd boo more) Omg such an ungrateful lot Angelina"
"I guess we need to set them an example, and i know just the person to set it on!"
(Angelina and Velvet turn to a tied up Jackie, who is defensless, and they begin to attack her. Angelina using her Rising championship rams it into Jackies head. Angelina mounts Jackie)
"Come on Jackie. Come on, where is your precious Cherry, why isnt she here to help you? Is its cos she is scared. scared that i will beat here again?"
(Cherry, wearing her street clothes, comes running out with a chair, and hits the ring *The Crowd goes crazy*. The Beautiful People quickly decamp to the safety of the aisle. We have reached a stalemate - Jackie Gayda-Haas has been laid out, but The Beautiful People got ran off in convincing fashion by Cherry.
Overall Rating - 75%

Segment 4
Freedom Females Episode 17 Roxxi10
Roxxi is backstage.
"All ive been asked these past few days, is how i am feeling after my DQ win over Alicia Fox. Well i will publically announce that i am PISSED!. Alicia you are nothing but a coward, you made a challenge, and you were too damn yellow to follow through on it, and you had the nerve to take the cheap way out. Rest assured once i get my hands on you, you are going to live to regret the day you pissed of the Hardcore Diva Roxxi!"
(Roxxi stares into the camera, from behind Alicia strikes Roxxi, who then falls into the camera, knocking the camera man down. Alicia contiues her attack, mounting her with straight right hands. Alicia picks up Roxxi and rams her face into the random steel crate randomly placed)
"I may be a 'coward' Roxxi, but who is the one standing above the other!"
(Alicia leaves focus, whilst the paramedics check on Roxxi, who has a big cut above her right eye)
Overall Rating - 67%

Segment 5
Freedom Females Episode 17 Nataly10Freedom Females Episode 17 Th_Serena_Deeb12
Freedom Females Episode 17 Melina10
Melina is backstage in her locker room. When out of nowhere Serena and Natalya grab Melina from behind and proceed to whip her into the steel lockers. Natalya applies her devastating sharpshooter submission whilst Serena applies a crossface. The hold is remained locked for around 30 seconds, before the duo decide enough is enough, Natalya with a stiff kick to the head for good measure.
Overall Rating - 67%

Segment 6
Freedom Females Episode 17 Taylor10Freedom Females Episode 17 Sarita10
Taylor Wilde is shown knocking on Sarita's locker room door.
"Come in."
"Hey Sarita"
(Sarita jumps up from her chair and charges towards Taylor)
"Wait, wait, wait. Just listen to me. I just came in here to apologise."
"Am i supposed to believe that?"
"YES! Sarita, your my best friend, we've been teaming together for months now. Its just seeing you suddenly breakout into the main event scene upset me"
"I thought you were happy for me?"
"I am! But i just wanted that oppertunity, so i just got a bit crazy, i am truly sorry i cost you the title. I am sure your aware we have a match against LayCool tonight, its a number one contendors match, if we can win, we can get our titles back from Amy and Beth, but we cant win this match unless you forgive me! What do you say?"
(Taylor offers her hand with a smile. Sarita grabs it and shakes it)
"I forgive you, now lets go out their and kick some LayCool ass"
Overall Rating - 71%

Segment 7
Freedom Females Episode 17 Layla10Freedom Females Episode 17 Michel10
Freedom Females Episode 17 Sarita10Freedom Females Episode 17 Taylor10
Lay-Cool vs SariTaylor :
Layla El snap suplexes Sarita...with authority! ('With authority', trademark G.Monsoon 1986.) Weak bodyslam by Layla. Layla tags out to Michelle McCool. Running clothesline from Michelle McCool, sloppily done. Hooks the leg for a two count. Side suplex from Michelle. Michelle tags out to Layla El. Michelle McCool scoops up Sarita. Layla bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. Layla El misses a clothesline. Tag between Sarita and Taylor Wilde. Flying elbow from Taylor Wilde, barely hitting the target. Taylor Wilde hits a crap missile dropkick on Layla. Tag to Sarita. SariTaylor hook up Layla, then hit a double suplex. Sarita uses a basement dropkick to the knee. Super frankensteiner on Layla, who hit hard. Sarita tags out to Taylor Wilde. Face crusher from Taylor on Layla. Taylor Wilde misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Tag between Layla El and Michelle McCool. Michelle McCool hits a sloppy double axe handle. Taylor grabs Michelle McCool for Sarita, who swings...but Michelle ducks, and in a cruel twist of fate, the big punch floors Taylor. Irony is such a cruel mistress. Taylor Wilde is in trouble. Faith Breaker!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Sarita goes the aid of Taylor, and offers her hand to help her up. The two look a little dejected at losing to Layla and Michelle. The team hugs in the middle of the ring, the fans cheering loudly. Taylor raises Saritas arm....OH NO Tayor hits Sarita with a stiff short clothesline. Taylor Wilde strides around the ring, awaiting for Sarita to get to her feet. Sarita is up and is met with a vicious clothesline. Taylor picks Sarita up and hits a devastating German Suplex. Taylor Wilde, leaves the ring with Sarita flat out in the middle, walking up the ramp, she is showing no remorse towards what she has done to her former best friend and tag team partner. Worth a ** rating, but no more than that.
Overall Rating 68%
Crowd Reaction 70%
Match Quality 64%

Segment 8
Freedom Females Episode 17 Th_VickieGuerrero
Vickie Guerrero is backstage.
"Excuse me. I said Excuse me. I am here to make an announcement. Following Beth's unsuccesful attempt earlier on tonight at dethrowing Amy Dumas. We are now currently without a number one contendor. So i have come to the decission to give every current AFW superstar a chance at becoming number one contendor. Next week we shall be having a battle royal as our main event, the winner will take on Amy Dumas at the July 13th PPV "Its On". The only star not eligable to compete is Beth Phoenix!"
Overall Rating - 77%

Segment 9
Freedom Females Episode 17 Jacque10
Freedom Females Episode 17 Th_Maryse-1Freedom Females Episode 17 Alicia10
Jacqueline vs Alicia Fox and Maryse :
Jacqueline snap suplexes Maryse. Alicia tastes a high angle back suplex. It probably tasted like chicken. Alicia walks into a jaw breaker. Cover for a two count. Vertical suplex by Jacqueline. Jacqueline gets taken down out of nowhere. Maryse scoops up Jacqueline. Alicia bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. Face crusher from Alicia on Jacqueline. Back heel kick from Maryse on Jacqueline, missed by miles. Alicia \ Maryse whip Jacqueline into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. Cover for a two count. Diving headbutt from Maryse, not much elevation. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Jacqueline drives a forearm into the chest of Maryse. Jacqueline takes a chop from Alicia. Alicia \ Maryse whip Jacqueline into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. Cover for a two count. Maryse hits an arm drag on Jacqueline. Maryse misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Jacqueline reverses a hip toss. Jacqueline brings out a jumping powerbomb to nearly kill Alicia. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Back heel kick from Alicia on Jacqueline. Maryse scoops up Jacqueline. Alicia bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. Jacqueline slugs Maryse, sending her down into the corner. While Jacqueline fires up the crowd, Maryse is removing the turnbuckle pad! Jacqueline comes over...but Maryse grabs her by the tights and uses the leverage to slingshot Jacqueline face first into the exposed steel turnbuckle! Maryse rolls up the stunned Jacqueline, and even puts her feet on the second rope to add insult to injury! 1....2...3! What a display of cheating from Maryse. Maryse and Alicia are not done their, they begin a beat down on Jacqueline. Roxxi comes running down to the ring, Alicia quickly exits the ring and escapes through the crowd, Maryse wasnt as quick and is met with a huge clothesline by Roxxi. VOODOO drop! Roxxi climbs the turnbuckle and points out to the crowd, where Alicia has found a save place. She gestures that she will get hers **1\2 rating. Perfectly Acceptable Wrestling.
Overall Rating 68%
Crowd Reaction 66%
Match Quality 71%

Segment 10
Freedom Females Episode 17 Gail_k10Freedom Females Episode 17 Th_LisaMoretti
Gail Kim vs Lisa Moretti :
Dropkick connects, Moretti goes down. Stiff high kick on Moretti by Gail Kim who has evidently been watching some old AJPW tapes recently. Gail Kim hits a dropkick on Lisa Moretti. Driven DDT by Gail Kim. The ring shook violently, instantly making it better at selling than some of the current roster. Moretti ducks a wild right hand. Moretti suplexes Gail Kim to the canvas. Lisa Moretti scores with a poor face jam on Gail Kim. Hooks the leg for a two count. Gail Kim powers out of a headlock. Lightning kick by Gail Kim on Moretti. There's a two count on the pin. Vicious kick to the teeth from Gail Kim. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Gail Kim gets taken down out of nowhere. Gail Kim tastes a spinning neckbreaker from Moretti. Gail Kim kicks Lisa Moretti in the gut to reverse the momentum. Gail Kim hits a dropkick on Lisa Moretti. Gail Kim moves in for the kill. Happy Ending!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Moretti is pounding the canvas with punches, shouting about how unfair everything is. *** rating for a good bout.
Ovearll Rating 79%
Crowd Reaction 81%
Match Quality 77%

Segment 11
Freedom Females Episode 17 Alissa10Freedom Females Episode 17 Mickie10
Aliisa Flash makes her way down to the ring.
"Mickie James, i would appreciate if you would come down to the ring"
(Mickie James comes to the ring with a great deal of fan support)
"What do you want Alissa, this better be good"
"I just wanted you to be hear so i could talk to you face to face, and offer you my congratulations on picking up the victory over me at Glory Days"
"Well thank you"
(Alissa offers her hand. Mickie James accepts and the two shake hands. Alissa raises Mickie's arm in the air)
(Mickie moves to leave the ring, but ALISSA ATTACKS, Alissa drags Mickie by her hair back into the middle of the ring.....Mickie-DT!!!! She just stole Mickies finishing move)
"FLUKE! It was a FLUKE, and this just proves it"
Overall Rating - 81%

Show Rating 74%
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 17   Freedom Females Episode 17 EmptyWed 16 Jun 2010, 4:55 am

woot 1st comment.

LOVE the TBP segment

Lita vs Beth would be an awesome match. Surprised to see the title match opening the show, though
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 17   Freedom Females Episode 17 EmptyWed 16 Jun 2010, 12:58 pm

I'm pissed that Amy is still champion. Feels like she's been champion forever!

TBP are awesome!!! <3

It felt as though there were too many segments one after the other though.

This SariTaylor break-up is done very well! Good job!

Alicia Fox and Maryse <3 <3 <3

Gail/Lisa meh.

Nice way to finish the show!
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 17   Freedom Females Episode 17 EmptyWed 16 Jun 2010, 1:28 pm

lol Amy is stil champ, cos ppl were bitching about the title reigngs being too short.

and lol title matches have opened shows before sooo smile
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 17   Freedom Females Episode 17 EmptyFri 18 Jun 2010, 12:31 am

lita vs beth was awesome. as well as the saritaylor vs laycool match. good show.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 17   Freedom Females Episode 17 EmptySat 19 Jun 2010, 7:10 am

WOW.\, nice booked show dooo dooo!!! i loved it from beginning to end..... with Saritaylor out of the picture who takes on laycool?/

BTW i would totally cream myself if Roxxi and Jacqueline becomes a real tag team.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 17   Freedom Females Episode 17 EmptyFri 09 Jul 2010, 3:27 am

OMG I loved this exchange

“You sound doubtful Stephanie, lets not forget i am the Glamazon, and i can easily crush you like a twig if you don’t meet my demands"

"Is that supposed to be intimidating? How can you snap me like a twig if you have no job?"

So real so fierce, so bitchy <3333 bitches ftw!

I hope Beth loses, it’s time for a new feud, so yea! Must lose!

That was a really good opening match (should’ve been the main event) but I digress. I’m happy Beth lost, they sure went all out, I think Lita was a poor sport, she should’ve shook Beth’s hand, what a fucking loser.

WOW!!!! I enjoyed that segment between TBP and Jackie a lot! I don’t know what you have planned with these ladies but I’m intrigued, Cherry and her street clothes ftw <3

What is this? This show is TOP NOTCH so far, Roxxi is the perfect opponent for the Fox, lovin this rivalry!

Lol @ the random attack on Melina, visualizing that was funny as hell, poor thing sad

Aww it’s the beginning of the end for Sari Taylor sad they had a great run though.

I knew Taylor was going to do the attacking, I knew it. Alol @ Taylor being the heel here and Sarita the heel in TNA, loves it <3 Those clothesline’s sure were brutal, ouch!

Vickie <3333 Excuse me <33333 great announcement, hopefully a new girl enters the title scene.

OMG Jackie was destroying those girls, lol I loved it! The odds were against her ultimately, Roxxi coming out <333 I sense a epic tag team feud, hopefully both pairs transition into the tag team championship scene..

Damn has Ivory won anything yet? Seems like Gail has won every match in this feud, boring!

That’s it? You end this FANTASTIC show with Mickie and Alissa? Lol ok then, first half of the show was amazing!!!!!! The last two segments were on the iffy side but loved the whole show overall <333
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 17   Freedom Females Episode 17 EmptyFri 09 Jul 2010, 6:43 am

boy you seriously cant read can you?
Amy was the one who extended the hand you dumbass, and Beth was the one who refused it

Lisa Moretti has a shit load of other wins iie backstage assaults, interview put downs, where all Gail has is wins in the ring, its part of the story, Lisa keeps bragging about being better then her, but everytime she has a chance to prove it she fails..thats the story.

and seriously, ppl need to open their minds....main events CAN be opening segments ya know if this is tv, which it is, its easily a way to hook the viewer into viewing
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 17   Freedom Females Episode 17 EmptyFri 09 Jul 2010, 6:22 pm

Don't get so fucking pissy, I THOUGHT Beth extended the hand, my fucking bad!

Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 17   Freedom Females Episode 17 EmptyFri 09 Jul 2010, 6:35 pm

oh boy baby Blue on one?
you have no room to tell any one to not be pissy.
and last time i checked you where the one with the tude calling Amy a fucking loser
all i did was tell you to open your eyes.....yet then again, clearly i especially am not allowed to diss you without you getting your panties in a damn twist

i was just commenting on your comment, and explaining things
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 17   Freedom Females Episode 17 EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 9:40 am

bump to order
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 17   Freedom Females Episode 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Freedom Females Episode 17
Page 1 of 1