Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Freedom Females Episode 11

Go down 
+2
KJ
The LL Father
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Freedom Females Episode 11 Empty
PostSubject: Freedom Females Episode 11   Freedom Females Episode 11 EmptyTue 06 Apr 2010, 5:17 pm

Segment 1
Freedom Females Episode 11 Stepha10
Stephanie McMahon is backstage, and announces that in preperation for their title match at Exile Amy Dumas and Beth Phoenix will both face of in 1 on 2 handicap matches. Starting with Amy Dumas tonight who will take on Alissa Flash and Awsome Kong.
Overall Rating 82%

Segment 2
Freedom Females Episode 11 Nataly10Freedom Females Episode 11 Maddis10
Maddison Rayne vs Natalya :
Quarter Final Match 1
Rayne takes a back suplex. Belly to belly suplex by Natalya. Rayne tastes a high angle back suplex. It probably tasted like chicken. Gut buster, Rayne hits hard. Maddison Rayne takes the advantage after a i-block-your-punch-you-don't-block-mine routine. Rayne hits an arm drag on Natalya. Flying elbow off the top rope by Maddison Rayne, poor elevation though. Hooks the leg for a two count. Natalya fights out of a grapple. Gutwrench into a powerbomb, Rayne hits hard. There's a two count on the pin. Natalya brings out a jumping powerbomb to nearly kill Rayne. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. Maddison Rayne powers out of a Natalya headlock. Natalya takes a chop from Rayne. Natalya elbows Maddison Rayne in the face to break a hammerlock. Natalya drives a thrust kick into the chest of Rayne. Serena Deeb comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Maddison Rayne turns around. Serena Deeb spins Rayne around. Serena Deeb hits the Serena Spear! Serena leaves the ring, the damage done! Cover gets three. Natalya pinned Rayne. Natalya and Serena are beating the hell out of Maddison Rayne! Melina sprints down the aisle and slides into the ring! She goes toe-to-toe with Natalya, exchanging punches, while Maddison Rayne comes back, sending Serena out of the ring with a clothesline. Melina and Maddison have cleared the ring, driving off Natalya and Serena! I'll give it a **1\2 rating.
Overall Reaction 69%
Crowd Response 70%
Match Quality 68%
Road Agent Notes - Serena Deeb debuted her new gimmick, and it got a positive response

Segment 3
Freedom Females Episode 11 Th_VickieGuerrero
Vickie Guerrero is backstage, and announces that as the first quarter final between Natalya and Maddison Rayne was ruined. She is forced to do the right thing, which is book for later on tonight Melina vs Serena Deeb
Overall Rating 69%
Road Agent Notes Vickie lost overness from this...she needs to start using her "excuse me" more often

Segment 4
Freedom Females Episode 11 Michel10Freedom Females Episode 11 Layla10
Lay-Cool are backstage. They are tearing into the japanese stars Hamada and AKINO, collectively known as Hamakino. They go on with their traditional "mean girls" 101. A few noteable extracts.
Layla: "Hamada and AKINO are ugly, then again everyone is ugly compared to you Michelle."
Michelle: "Oh No no, they are ugly compared to you Layla. Your just perfect"
Layla: "No your perfect Michelle"
Michelle: "Were both perfect. Its cos we're simply..."
Both: "FLAWLESS"
This is clearly building towards a match later.
Overall Rating 72%

Segment 5
Freedom Females Episode 11 Th_AKINO2Freedom Females Episode 11 Th_Ayako_Hamada16
Freedom Females Episode 11 Layla10Freedom Females Episode 11 Michel10
HamaKino vs Lay-Cool : Amateur-style takedown from Layla El, capitalising on that *huge* demand for amateur wrestling that we see every day. Layla El scores with a poor face jam on Hamada. There's a two count on the pin. Tag to Michelle McCool. Lay-Cool hook up Hamada, then hit a double suplex. Hamada takes a vertical suplex. There's a two count on the pin. Michelle strikes away at Hamada. Hamada ducks a wild right hand. Michelle walks into a face crusher variation. Tag to AKINO. AKINO arm drags Michelle over. AKINO hits a bulldog off the ropes. Michelle McCool takes the advantage after a i-block-your-punch-you-don't-block-mine routine. Tag to Layla El. Brutal forearm by Layla. Flapjack from Layla on AKINO. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Uninspiring brawling from Layla El. AKINO drops out the back of a Layla El bodyslam attempt. Back heel kick from AKINO on Layla. Layla El can barely stand. Aki-Imploder! 1....2....3. Lay-Cool don't look like they're finished by any means...and they rush forward to attack HamaKino, and send them to the outside. Threats are exchanged as the chaos ends. It gets **.
Overall Rating 60%
Crowd Response 62%
Match Quality 58%
Road Agent Notes fans where shocked to see the more established team Lay-Cool lose to the rookies. And from this Lay-Cool lost some overness, whilst Hamakino gained some.

Segment 6
Freedom Females Episode 11 Gail_k10Freedom Females Episode 11 Th_LisaMoretti
Gail Kim is in the ring. She is doing a little "house show" like tshirt throwing (clearly booking have nothing for her now). OUT COMES LISA MORETTI, and she attacks Gail from behind, hitting some good feirce forearms. POISON IVORY. Lisa looks down on the fallen Gail. Smirking she leaves the ring. (clearly creative do have something for Gail...a feud with Lisa Moretti, this should be good)
Overall Rating 71%

Segment 7
Freedom Females Episode 11 Cherry10Freedom Females Episode 11 Sarita10
Sarita vs Cherry :
Quarter Final 2
Sarita hits a Spinning bulldog in the corner, Cherry is down. Cherry walks into a face crusher variation. Vicious kick to the teeth from Sarita. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Cherry takes a flying neckbreaker from Sarita. Hooks the leg for a two count. Cherry ducks a clothesline attempt. Cherry flattens Sarita. Cherry scores with a poor face jam on Sarita. Sarita reverses a Cherry hammerlock. Sarita crushes Cherry with a big legdrop. Sarita pulls Cherry up for a DDT, but Cherry reverses. Hammerlock DDT, she hit it, its over 1...2.....2.9999999 i cant believe Sarita kicked out of that, the crowd are going wild. Cherry with a sign of desperation throws Sarita to the outside, and into the barricade. Cherry throwing Sarita back in the ring climbs the turnbuckles, she goes for a splash. But Sarita moves out the way. Sarita moves in for the kill. Tiger Driver!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Sarita extends her hand to Cherry...and it is accepted! They shake! ** rating for this one. Perfectly Acceptable Wrestling.
Overall Rating 61%
Crowd Response 62%
Match Quality 61%

Freedom Females Episode 11 2ntd15w

Segment 8
Freedom Females Episode 11 Stepha10
Stephanie McMahon is backstage, and confirms our thoughts. Gail Kim will get her chance for revenge against Lisa Moretti in two weeks time at AFW's next PPV extraviganza EXILE!. This PPV is looking to be a strong one.
Overall Rating 83%

Segment 9
Freedom Females Episode 11 Mickie10
Mickie James is backstage. She is asked about what her plans her now that her and Awsome Kong have completed their terrific feud that shock the foundations of AFW for the past 2 months. In Brief Mickie says that she hopes to get into the World title picture. She has talked with Stephanie McMahon and they are in the middle of sorting a little something something out. Keep tuned to find out what
Overall Rating 83%

Segment 10
Freedom Females Episode 11 Melina10Freedom Females Episode 11 Th_Serena_Deeb12
Serena Deeb vs Melina :
Serena hits a dropkick on Melina. 'Hit' may be an exaggeration, as it barely touched. Serena, chanelling the power of Takada, hits a high kick on Melina. Cover for a two count. Melina kicks Serena Deeb in the gut to reverse the momentum. Melina snapmares Serena Deeb. Melina hits an arm drag on Serena. There's a two count on the pin. Melina face jams Serena Deeb. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. Melina arm drags Serena over. Serena backdrops Melina out of a piledriver attempt. Flying elbow off the top rope by Serena Deeb, poor elevation though. Hooks the leg for a two count. Serena Deeb with an enziguri. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Serena hits a spinning back kick. Serena Deeb strikes Melina. Melina ducks a wild right hand. Serena Deeb takes a knee lift from Melina. Diving headbutt from Melina, not much elevation. Serena Deeb can barely stand. Here it comes - Last Call. 1....2...3, it's finished. Melina climbs each turnbuckle in turn, working the crowd as she celebrates her victory Almost wandered into *** match territory, but there was too much that dragged it down so it only gets a **3\4 rating.
Overall Rating 71%
Crowd Response 66%
Match Quality 77%

Segment 11
Freedom Females Episode 11 Amy_du10
Freedom Females Episode 11 Amazin10Freedom Females Episode 11 Alissa10
Amy Dumas vs Kong and Flash :
Forearm to the face from Dumas on Kong. Amy Dumas arm drags Alissa over. Flying elbow off the top rope by Amy Dumas, poor elevation though. Hooks the leg for a two count. Kong walks into a spinning heel kick, evidently feeling that the 'duck' tactic is over-rated. Kong blocks the suplex attempt. Kong and Saeed whip Dumas into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. Spin kick by Alissa Flash to the face. Awesome Kong hits a bulldog off the ropes. Kong and Saeed whip Dumas into the ropes and hit a double backdrop. Cover for a two count. Brutal powerbomb on Dumas. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Kick from Amy Dumas to the leg. Alissa uses a basement dropkick to the knee. Alissa Flash scoops up Dumas. Kong bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. Cover for a two count. Kong slams Amy Dumas. Amy Dumas ducks a clothesline attempt. Amy Dumas comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Amy Dumas with an enziguri. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Spinning bulldog in the corner, Dumas is down. Kong and Saeed whip Dumas into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. Beth Phoenix comes running down the aisle with a chair! Kong whips Amy Dumas into the ropes. Phoenix jumps onto the apron with the chair! Collision between Phoenix, Dumas, and the chair! Amy Dumas staggers back into a roll up! 1...2...3! It's over! Kong and Alissa leave the ring celebrating their win. Beth slides back in the ring. What is she planning? she picks Amy Dumas up, oh no shes going for the glamslam, Dumas reverses DDT? no Beth reverses again. They stare down each other .... the show fades. This gets a **3\4 rating. Perfectly Acceptable Wrestling.
Overall Rating 76%
Crowd Response 77%
Match Quality 74%

Show Rating 72%
Back to top Go down
KJ
The Voice
The Voice
KJ

Male
Number of posts : 3495
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 11   Freedom Females Episode 11 EmptyTue 06 Apr 2010, 5:22 pm

Tournament was good on this show, liked it. Tag match was a bit meh, I don't really care for the rest of the show, just trying to give some feedback. Wink
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 11   Freedom Females Episode 11 EmptyTue 06 Apr 2010, 5:29 pm

i always expect more negative then positive from you so its all good
Back to top Go down
KJ
The Voice
The Voice
KJ

Male
Number of posts : 3495
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 11   Freedom Females Episode 11 EmptyTue 06 Apr 2010, 5:31 pm

haha, just like mine better.

In fact, after some things clear up, I might start another, completely different fed.
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 11   Freedom Females Episode 11 EmptyTue 06 Apr 2010, 5:35 pm

This was amazing!!!!

I loved the main event, and the way it ended
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 11   Freedom Females Episode 11 EmptyTue 06 Apr 2010, 5:36 pm

Layla and Michelle ripping on the japanese wrestlers was so a rip off of Team Blondage picking on Mima and Manami Freedom Females Episode 11 519154

Aside from that nido show 8.5/10
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 11   Freedom Females Episode 11 EmptyTue 06 Apr 2010, 6:00 pm

its reete KJ. you should be able to understand that the matches suck...cos the game it self only writes short stuffs
and i dont have the time to do the whole show its self
i do the segments...cos they need it more then the amtches

i tell ya what though i will write everything for Exile...guides honour lol

thanks guys
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 11   Freedom Females Episode 11 EmptyTue 06 Apr 2010, 7:40 pm

oh snap you got LayCool lol

Go Nattie!!

awww cherry lost Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 11   Freedom Females Episode 11 EmptyTue 06 Apr 2010, 7:45 pm

wahooo someone appreciates the laycoolness
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 11   Freedom Females Episode 11 EmptySat 10 Apr 2010, 9:09 pm

WOWZA! Steph is like awesome!!! Is she really going to book both Beth and Lita in handicap matches???? Ahahaha and Lita definitely has the worst of it, Kong and Alissa??? Damn!

Nice! Madison and Natalya had a fun lil match up, I thoroughly enjoyed this bout, Serena is a great addition to the roster man, kudos to you! This feud is being booked to perfection, I loved how the faces cleaned house too seeing as the heels were on top previously so nicely done.

LMFAO @ Lay Cool <3333 they are simply FLAWLESS! And I really don’t trust Vickie Guerrero to ever do the right thing, bitch is not to be trusted.

Layla once again taking the fall *slits wrist* good entertaining tag match though, I guess Lay cool was made to look strong by attacking their enemies post match.

Ivory and Gail Kim just got interesting after Ivory’s attack on Gail, I’m interested in them now.

Cherry vs. Sarita had me on the edge of my seat, great match indeed! Sarita kicking out of Cherry’s DDT was amazing because it proved that she had heart and really wanted to win, AMAZING match up.

Melina winning was the right thing to do (booking wise) Serena is way to new to advance in the tournament so congrats to Mel! (alol I just noticed that it wasn’t a qualifying match) WHOOPS MY BAD! lool

Handicap main event was ok, right when I was getting into it Beth Phoenix came out and for a moment there I thought she was helping out Lita (completely forgot that they were feuding haha) so yea match was ok but way to short, Beth is definitely going to get her comeuppance though. BITCH!!!
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 11   Freedom Females Episode 11 EmptySun 11 Apr 2010, 6:15 am

erm Serena didnt face Melina in a tourny match
she jsut faced her, so Melina could get a little payback for Serena costing Melina her spot in the quraters against Natalya.....and Maddison beat Serena last time for the win and advancement...so Serena aint been winning shit
yay for your comments...now hurry up and get on 12
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 11   Freedom Females Episode 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Freedom Females Episode 11
Page 1 of 1