Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Racism and Wrestling

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

Racism and Wrestling Empty
PostRacism and Wrestling

This isn't going to be a real long debate or a debate period, or baiting folks or what the fuck ever, just a statement I feel a lot of us need to read here.

It's an ugly world, and racism has been a part of that for centuries. It has done nothing but cause destruction on many levels. Hell, the United States was built on it so it will never go away at least over here anyway. It manages to seep its way into many things and folks have let it do that, even unknowingly. If we ever want to see it at least be contained, we have to work on that ourselves. It makes you bitter, it makes you paranoid, and it makes you angry and hateful. I know personally as I was pretty much a Black Panther not so long ago. I eventually realized that my shit was way off and race is completely insignificant when you look at the bigger picture: the world's a diverse place. We have to learn even if racism is upfront with us, even if we perceive it in our entertainment, you don't let it get to you. I've noticed some folks on this site have done that for various reasons. Even if it is (but most times it's not), you have to learn to suck it up and look past it. Dwelling on it will only do harm on yourself along with causing miscomfort to others, even the slightest 'why can't the black divas get blah blah blah'. That in itself is inadvertently racist(and YES IT IS for those in doubt, look up the definition of the word 'racism'). Suppose even if it IS and I'm not saying it is, you just can not let it effect you because then you deliever what the fucker wants to some level. You should only look at it as entertainment-if you dont like what's been showing on your tv set, simply turn the channel. Do your part to keep racism at bay.

Again, not trying to start a fight or anything, but I'm just saying that if it is to be at least contained, because there will always be evil in the world and thus will propably always be around, life's too short to be letting that shit get to you. Think about it; hopefully I've been clear enough.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Racism and Wrestling :: Comments

Jordan H.
Re: Racism and Wrestling
Post Fri 05 Feb 2010, 4:16 pm by Jordan H.
If anyone of you have a thought that isn't instigating a fight, feel free to respond.

OH GODZ, JOR-EN GOTZ SUMTHIN' M-PRT-ENT 2 S-AY!!! EGG-OR AT ALLZ COZTZ!!!

Racism and Wrestling

Page 1 of 1