Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Freedom Females Episode 12

Go down 
+2
KTV-Time
The LL Father
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Freedom Females Episode 12 Empty
PostSubject: Freedom Females Episode 12   Freedom Females Episode 12 EmptyThu 08 Apr 2010, 9:22 am

Segment 1
Freedom Females Episode 12 Stepha10Freedom Females Episode 12 Th_VickieGuerrero
Stephanie McMahon and Vickie Guerrero Begin the Show in their office, we tune in with them arguing, Vickie Guerrero is bragging on about how she is the superior CO-Gm of AFW, Stephanice McMahon quickly notes that the fans cannot stand her, and that because of this she is clearly not the best CO-Gm. Vickie screams Excuse Me which is met with a chorus of boo's. Stephanie claims that the fans would rather see Stephanie McMahons slap the taste out of Vickie mouth, then hear Vickie droan on anymore. PHWACK! Stephanie prooves the point sa the slap is met with a chorus of cheers
Overall Rating 80%
Road Agent Notes - Stephanie McMahon is now a face, and gained a lot of overness from the fans

Segment 2
Freedom Females Episode 12 Th_AKINO2Freedom Females Episode 12 Layla10
AKINO vs Layla El :
AKINO takes a back suplex. AKINO walks into a chop to the pecs. Hooks the leg for a two count. AKINO blocks a kick from Layla El. AKINO hits a flying kick on Layla. AKINO strikes Layla El. AKINO snap suplexes Layla...with authority! ('With authority', trademark G.Monsoon 1986.) Layla reverses a waistlock and sends AKINO into the corner what a BEAUTIFUL spin kick, AKINO looks dazed, Layla goes for the cover 1..2.......2.999999 what a close call, Layla looks extremely annoyed, but quickly smiles as she playfully gives AKINO a hard slap to the face (Trademark Steph McMahon.) Layla picks up AKINO and goes for a scoop slam, AKINO reverses and does a roll up 1...2...kick out, AKINO chop to Layla, Layla gets knocked down the the Ric Flairesc chops, Layla bounces up *great timing* just to be connected with another chop, and a third, AKINO bouncing off the ropes hits a succession of clotheliines, AKINO seemingly is building a shit load of momentum up, and she assends the top rope, and goes to execute a missile dropkick, Layla quickly moves out of the way, as the ref is tending to a fallen AKINO, Layla goes to the turnbuckle to remove the pad, as the referee *surprisingly* cant see the clear cheating. AKINO is back to her feet only to be met by a midsection kick, Layla sends AKINO into *ironically* the exposed steel, but AKINO reverses and Layla lands back first in the steel, screaming *great acting*, Layla crumbles to the floor, AKINO takes this opportunity to assend the turnbuckle again, clearly she hasn’t learned, she attempts a moonsault, and again misses, Layla immeditaly rolls out of the ring and grabs a steel chair, getting back in the ring she swings it at AKINO, but the referee manages to do his job and catch the chair, as the referee disposes of said chair this gives Layla the opportunity to drive AKINOs face into the exposed steel. AKINO is in trouble. Here it comes - Layout. 1....2...3, it's finished. Layla El slides to the outside and grabs the once disposed off chair, then climbs back into the ring. AKINO turns around...and gets planted with a huge chair shot to the head! She is left down and out on the canvas. This one gets ** rating and likes it.
Overall Rating 54%
Crowd Reaction 57%
Match Quality 50%

Segment 3
Freedom Females Episode 12 Daffne10Freedom Females Episode 12 Th_Maryse-1
Maryse vs Daffney :
Daffney hits an arm drag on Maryse. Kick from Daffney to the leg. Daffney hits a spinning back kick. Maryse takes a chop from Daffney. Daffney walks into a trip. Chop by Maryse on Daffney. Back heel kick from Maryse on Daffney, missed by miles. There's a two count on the pin. Daffney fights out of a grapple. Daffney hits a crap missile dropkick on Maryse. Hooks the leg for a two count. Daffney with an enziguri, although the late Owen Hart's version was far superior. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Maryse powers out of a headlock. Maryse hits an arm drag on Daffney. Maryse now does her 101 Maryse tauntastic hair flip, She picks up Daffney and goes for the FRENCH TKO 1....2.....Foot on the rope. Maryse looks a little bedazzled, as if she didn’t realise that Daffney was that close, not the greatest ring awareness shown right there. Maryse picks up Daffney sending her into the corner, and applies a foot choke, Daffney powers out of it by sending Masryse roughly over the top rope, Maryse on the ground looks as though she may have tweaked her knee, oh no’s. Daffney in an attempt to clearly buy time starts to scream mainiaclly. Daffney feeling the time is right goes to the outside and rolls Maryse back into the ring, Maryse takes the initiative and goes for a roll up 1....2....kick out. WOW Maryse was playing possum, and has bounced right back up to hit a few boots into the face of Daffney, don’t do that, we need her eye candy face. Maryse picks up Daffney and goes for another FRENCH TKO, Daffney Reverses, But Maryse reverses and applys a waistlock. Daffney reverses the waistlock. Maryse takes a knee lift from Daffney. Maryse gets knocked to the ground by Daffney, who is already climbing the turnbuckle. Through the air, Frankenscreamer! 1....2....3. As Daffney leaves the ring celebrating her advancement in the tournament, Maryse slowly gets to her feet, just in time to see Daffney at the top of the ramp celebrating, realizing she has lost, she has a temper tantrum, kicking the ropes and punching the turnbuckles. OK match, but i'll give it a ** rating for not being too bad.
Overall Rating 49%
Crowd Reaction 44%
Match Quality 54%

Segment 4
Freedom Females Episode 12 Stepha10
Stephanie McMahon is backstage, and announces that true to her word, this weeks main event will involve Beth Phoenix competing in a handicap match against Alissa Flash, and Michelle McCool (its quite clear that Michelle is just been thrown in, due to Awsome Kongs being suspended)
Overall Rating 90%

Segment 5
Freedom Females Episode 12 Gail_k10
Gail Kim is backstage. She lets Lisa Moretti know that this Tuesday at Exile, it will be one on one, face to face, and not a sneak attack from backstage. She is looking forward to getting her revenge on Lisa for the attack she suffered last week.
Overall Rating 76%

Segment 6
Freedom Females Episode 12 Jacque10Freedom Females Episode 12 Roxxi10
Freedom Females Episode 12 Sweet_10Freedom Females Episode 12 Th_Talia_Madison28
Jacqueline vs Roxxi vs Sweet Saraya vs Velvet Sky :
Number One Contendors Match, for the ALL Female Rising Championship
The winner recieves their championship oppertunity against Cherry at Exile.
Velvet hits a back kick. Jacqueline takes a knee lift from Velvet. Cover for a two count. Jacqueline drops out the back of a Velvet Sky bodyslam attempt. Tag between Jacqueline and Roxxi. Roxxi drives a thrust kick into the chest of Velvet. We have our mandatory ref bump, as he goes down after accidentally getting caught by an elbow to the face. Wicked suplex out of the corner from Roxxi, executed well. Pinfall attempt, but the ref is conveniently laid out. Velvet gets caught with a short powerbomb from Roxxi. Velvet Sky reverses a hip toss. Velvet tags out to Sweet Saraya. Saraya hits a stump piledriver on Roxxi. Roxxi gets hip tossed by Saraya. Roxxi counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face. Saraya gets caught with a short powerbomb from Roxxi, Jacqueline just grabbed Roxxis leg and dragged her outside of the ring, and they exchange with some punches, Sweet Saraya does a magnificent dive from the ring and knocks both females into the barricade, Sweet Saraya runs back in the ring and starts brawling with Velvet Sky. Sweet Saraya puts Velvet on the top rope, but Velvet with a kick to the face knocks Sweet Saraya on her bum, Velvet hits a diving elbow 1......2....kick out. Roxxi has just climbed onto the apron, Velvet out the corner of her eye sees her opponent attempting to get back into the ring, Velvet with a spear knocks Roxxi back off the apron and Roxxi conveniently falls ontop of a standing Jacqueline. Sweet Saraya rolls up Velvet, but Velvet rolls out of the roll up and does a front dropkick, Velvet sends Saraya into the ropes. Belly to belly off the top rope, Saraya got folded up big time. Velvet Sky arm drags Saraya over. Velvet face jams Sweet Saraya. Saraya scores with a forearm, sending Velvet down into the corner. The referee pulls Sweet Saraya away to get the break. Wait! Velvet has pulled something out of her top. Sweet Saraya walks over...and gets floored by a punch! 1....2....3! The referee never saw the brass knuckles! Velvet Sky runs out of the ring screaming with excitement, She will be facing Cherry at our Exile PPV for the All Female Rising Championship. I'm going to give this a ** rating because i'm in a generous mood.
Overall Rating 69%
Crowd Reaction 59%
Match Quality 62%

Segment 7
Freedom Females Episode 12 Th_LisaMoretti
Lisa Moretti is backstage. She is seen laughing at the quote un quote "little girl" thinking she has a chance against Lisa at Exile, she explains how easy it was to take her out backstage last week, and now she gets the chance to proove that it is just as easy to do so face to face.
Overall Rating 81%
Road Agent Notes Lisa Moretti got a lot more heat from this match, a sign of overness being improved

Segment 8
Freedom Females Episode 12 Th_VickieGuerrero
Vickie Guerrero is backstage, and announces that at Exile she is going to allow Melina and Maddison to get a little payback on Serena, as she announces that Melina and Maddison will take on Serena and a partner of her choosing, she feels that even though Serena has been nothing but trouble to MnM, she does feel she deserves the right to find a replacement partner whilst Natalya continues her quest in the tournement to become number one contendor to the World Championship
Overall Rating 74%

Segment 9
Freedom Females Episode 12 Taylor10Freedom Females Episode 12 Th_Ayako_Hamada16
Hamada vs Taylor Wilde : Dropkick connects, Taylor goes down. Hamada uses a basement dropkick to the knee. There's a two count on the pin. Taylor pushes out of a Hamada hold. Hamada takes a chop from Taylor. Taylor Wilde strikes Hamada. Taylor hits a flying kick on Hamada. Hamada powers out of a headlock. Hamada drives a thrust kick into the chest of Taylor. Taylor walks into a jaw breaker. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Taylor blocks a kick from Hamada. Taylor strikes Hamada. Hamada takes a knee lift from Taylor. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Taylor with an enziguri. Cover! 1....2....kick out at the last second! Taylor looks shocked. Taylor hits a flying kick on Hamada. Hamada counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Suplex into a front slam from Hamada. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Belly to belly off the top rope, Taylor may be dead! Pin : 1....2....kick out! A split-second away from a three. Fallaway slam by Hamada. Hamada hits some punches. Taylor pushes out of a Hamada hold. Hamada takes a chop from Taylor. Taylor with an enziguri. Hooks the leg : 1....2....No. Taylor hits a quick kick on Hamada. Taylor snapmares Hamada. Taylor hits a dropkick on Hamada. Taylor hits a dropkick on Hamada. Taylor drops an elbow...but misses. Taylor tastes a high angle back suplex. Suplex into a front slam from Taylor. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Taylor pushes out of a Hamada hold. Flying elbow off the top rope by Taylor. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Taylor with an enziguri. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up! That was close. Hamada counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Hamada hits a bulldog off the ropes. Hooks the leg : 1....2....No: Hamada takes a chop from Taylor. Taylor gets taken down out of nowhere. Double arm suplex by Hamada, Taylor hits hard. The referee goes down after accidentally getting caught by an elbow to the face. Taylor gets hit with a splash mountain out of the corner. Pinfall attempt, but the referee is out. Taylor counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face. Taylor hits a flying kick on Hamada. Second rope splash by Taylor. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Taylor blasts Hamada with a super kick. Pin : 1....2....no! Shoulder up at the last second. Hamada backdrops Taylor out of a piledriver attempt. Taylor walks into a jaw breaker. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up! That was close. Taylor pushes out of a Hamada hold. Hamada strikes. Hamada crushes Taylor with a running senton. Hamada moves in for the kill. Ayaconoclasm!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Hamada remains in the ring, celebrating the victory. Almost a **** rating, but there were some bits that dragged, so ***3/4 instead.
Overall Rating 68%
Crowd Response 59%
Match Quality 77%

[size=14] Segment 10[/size]
Freedom Females Episode 12 Nataly10Freedom Females Episode 12 Sarita10
Sarita and Natalya are backstage, being interviewed, each superstar is asked how they feel about their chances in the tournement that will continue at Exile, now that both their opponents have been revealed. here are the extracts.
Natalya : Well i am not to worried about facing off against Hamada in the semi-finals this Tuesday at Exile, i am clearly the best wrestler in this company, and i will be able to defeat her with ease, just as i would with Daffney or Sarita in the finals, whichever decide they are brave enough to face me.
Sarita : Well unlike Natalya here, i am a little more respectful to the abilites of my opponents, and i will for sure not take Daffney lightly, that girl is nothing but crazy, and i need to be aware of her, i am confident however the my abilitys can overcome the whacked out abilites of Daffney, i will win my semi final match, and you are indeed looking at the next number one contendor to the All Female World Championship
Overall Rating 74%

Segment 11
Freedom Females Episode 12 Beth_p10
Freedom Females Episode 12 Alissa10Freedom Females Episode 12 Michel10
Beth Phoenix vs Alissa Flash and Michelle McCool :
Spinning back kick from Alissa Flash. Michelle slams Beth Phoenix down. Big John Studd would be proud, no doubt. Michelle \ Alissa whip Phoenix into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. Hooks the leg for a two count. Vicious kick to the teeth from Alissa Flash. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Alissa Flash scoops up Phoenix. Michelle bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. Alissa counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Reverse DDT on Michelle. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. Alissa Flash powers out of a Beth Phoenix headlock. Alissa Flash hits a rolling kick on Phoenix. Alissa \ Michelle whip Phoenix into the corner. Alissa Flash whips Michelle McCool in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. There's a two count on the pin. Alissa drops an elbow...but misses. Fate can be so cruel. Powerbomb on Michelle. There's a two count on the pin. Alissa reverses a waistlock. Flying cross body off the top rope! I'll give a 0.8 on the Steamboat scale for that effort. Michelle McCool hits a sloppy double axe handle. Amy Dumas comes running down the aisle! Alissa whips Beth Phoenix into the ropes. Beth Phoenix notices Dumas and starts shouting at her, going out of the ring Beth and Amy get into each others faces and start shouting the odds, Beth crawls back into the ring, and ducks a clothesline from Alissa, and Alissa nearly knocks the referee down, as Alissa begins to shout at the referee for getting in her way, Amy gets onto the apron and drops Beths throat onto the ropes, Alissa turns round in time to see Beth stagger back, and Alissa connects with a roll up! 1...2...3! It's over! As Alissa and Michelle leave the ring Amy takes the time to grab a Mic and begins to talk some trash, claiming that she is so excited for her and Beths match at Exile, as she plans on doing what she does best that is win, and retain her championship, as Amy climbs the turnbuckle to taunt to the crowd, Beth from behind grabs Amy and pulls her down, the begin to argue unaudiably again, screaming and shouting. OH NO they begin to brawl left and rights are being thrown around, a shit load of referees are running down the ramp and manage to separate the duo, although there is still a struggle, the referees manage to drag Beth out of the ring, Amy has broke free, the referees cant stop her, she has climbed the top, she dives. WOW what a splash onto Beth Phoenix and a bunch of Referees, you have got to tune into Exile live on PPV this Tuesday, to see these two clearly combust able elements take on eachother one on one for the All Female World Championship I'll give it a ***1\2 rating.
Overall Rating 73%
Crowd Response 76%
Match Quality 69%

Show rating 71%
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 12   Freedom Females Episode 12 EmptyThu 08 Apr 2010, 3:46 pm

DOO DOO!!!! I love the fact you are editing the segments too, it really helps more with developing angles, a little more work but totally worth it. So kudos for listening to me. woot woot
Back to top Go down
KJ
The Voice
The Voice
KJ

Male
Number of posts : 3495
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 12   Freedom Females Episode 12 EmptyThu 08 Apr 2010, 4:39 pm

One of the best shows in awhile, I really liked this one. Cheers for Velvet, great match between Hamada and Taylor, great Main Event.
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 12   Freedom Females Episode 12 EmptyThu 08 Apr 2010, 4:46 pm

Steph slapping Vickie was AWESOME!!! Excuse you!

Layla/AKINO match was amazing, loved the editing you did in it.

Daffney/Maryse match was just bleh. Happy Daffney won though.

But overall, great show!

I'll give it 4.5/5
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 12   Freedom Females Episode 12 EmptyThu 08 Apr 2010, 7:16 pm

great everyone thinks Daff/Maryse is meg....wait wait...it was meh to you cos Maryse lost Freedom Females Episode 12 754400
the feud will go on for a bit now
and i just realised i used Jacqueline when in reality, she was supposed to still be in rehab Freedom Females Episode 12 297378
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 12   Freedom Females Episode 12 EmptyThu 08 Apr 2010, 8:33 pm

Exile is gonna be well good
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 12   Freedom Females Episode 12 EmptyThu 08 Apr 2010, 9:01 pm

If only Steph slapping Vickie was real Teary Eyed

it would make my whole year.

my fave match is Jackie/Roxxi/Velvet/Saraya
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 12   Freedom Females Episode 12 EmptyFri 09 Apr 2010, 5:16 am

haha hey its not impossible...it could happen sometime loll
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 12   Freedom Females Episode 12 EmptySun 11 Apr 2010, 4:29 pm

Oh My Damn! Stephanie bitch slapped the piss out of Vickie, I’m intrigued with this! Don’t know who to root for either lolz

WOW! Where did this mean streak come from? I like it, Layla had her best showing ever and looked like a real threat, I loved the clever way she won, it was believable and most of all fun. She and AKINO have great chemistry, more of these two please and YAY LAYLA WON<33333

Ewww Maryse and Daffney went on way to long, I just couldn’t get into their match together, nothing stood out to me except the trillion reversals.

Beth has to take on Flash and the twigglet? When was Kong suspended?

Entertaining four way match, good to see Jackie back <3333 Velvet Sky was a underdog in this and she won, I’m all for a Velvel push <3 Really fun match, no complains at all.

Hmmmm I’m interested in who Serena’s partner will be, hopefully a newbie <33333 but we’ll see.

Way to many énziguri kicks from Taylor Wilde, there was not enough high flying moves either, this match was extremely disappointing. I expected a lot of lucha moves from Taylor but NOPE! I expected better.

Yea it felt like Beth got no offense in on Allisa and Michelle, I don’t remember if she even did anything. That’s bad… Just a all around boring main event, Lita coming out was predictable, the brawl was predictable, Lita costing Alissa the win would have been a great turn of events, just to set up her next feud. I don’t know if I like this new format either LL, Post matches the way you did a few episodes ago, just a suggestion.

Layla winning and the four way match were the ONLY highlights! Everything else was blah!
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 12   Freedom Females Episode 12 EmptySun 11 Apr 2010, 4:34 pm

well no to the suggestion.
cos everyone was complaining about the matches sucking...hence why i edit them now.

if you actually read i dunno, the Main Roster bio pages....or the news section, and stuff...you can see that Amy and Flash already feuded...so going back to that would be...well stupid.
the brawl werent that predictable...how many times do you see a diva brawl end with a splash to the outside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 12   Freedom Females Episode 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Freedom Females Episode 12
Page 1 of 1