Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Early Emmy Prediction: Leading Actress Comedy Series

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

Early Emmy Prediction: Leading Actress Comedy Series Empty
PostSubject: Early Emmy Prediction: Leading Actress Comedy Series   Early Emmy Prediction: Leading Actress Comedy Series EmptyFri 07 May 2010, 8:20 pm

Well the Emmy nominees will be announced in about 2 months, sometime in July I believe and I’ll be giving my prediction for the Comedy categories because I watch mostly comedy shows and I see this year as one of the killer years for comedies with stiff competition left and right. Let start off with the Female categories, and then I’ll go to the male category and then to my top picks for Best Comedy Series.

First off: Best Actress In a comedy Series

This year may be the strongest comedy category in years with up to 12 potential strong nominees. With Samantha Who? Out of the picture and I don’t see Sarah Silverman creeping her way in, and Betty’s cancelation may play a role in Amerika Fererra getting a nominee, this leaves open 3 new spots for an already packed category.

First off, Amerika Ferrera, She has been nominated for the last 2 years and has won this category at the Golden Globes. Though this may be the end of Ugly Betty, I see them giving her a pitty vote and give her a nominee. Not that she doesn’t deserve it; but there are stronger actresses to fill this spot. Though I won’t be too shocked to see her get a nominee, because she is the least likely to win.

Second Choice: Courtney Cox- Cougar Town
She was already nominated for a Golden Globe and that was her first nominee. While on Friends, she was the only cast member of the six not to receive any nominees for her role in Friends as Monica, let’s see if things has changed. She Might suffer the Rookie curse and not get nominated same that has been done with Ugly Betty in the past, she might pull a Desperate Housewives and 30 Rock and get a nominee within its first year.

Third Choice: Edie Falco – Nurse Jackie
Edie Falco has been an Emmy favorite for some time now. So she has a new show on the air and I could see them giving her another nominee. And I truly support that, Nurse Jackie is an amazing show and she plays her role incredibly. Though I haven’t had the chance to finish up the season. I see her as a strong contender for a nominee.

Fourth Choice: Jenna Elfman – Accidentally un purpose
Samantha Who?’s Christina Applegate left a gap for a witty, smart ass, quick on her mind character and Jenna Elfman more than fills in that gap. Her witty humor has gotten over well with the fans. Although Accidentally un purpose may be overall the weakest comedy in the entire line up, Jenna’s role in the comedy more than makes up for it. I don’t see her winning, but I do see her being another strong contender for this award. And seeing from her Dharma and Greg days, the Emmy’s have always been a strong supporter of hers.

Fifth choice: Julia Louis-Dyfrus – The New Adventures of Old Christine
With all the Cougars going around it is refreshing to see someone who has actually slept with someone twice her age and not half it. She has been a Emmy Favorite for years now since playing Christine, though this year her chances seem slimmer with the influx of new comedies, her spot seems bleek, but a shock it wouldn’t be to see her name amongst the nominees.

Sixth Choice: Lea Michelle – Glee
If you asked me 5 months ago if she was a strong contender I would say yes, but been catching up with TV and seeing the major influx on new comedies, I am sad to say, her contender ship is not as strong as I thought it would be, but seeing that she is in the break out comedy of 2009 and the most anticipated comedy of 2010, her name is floating around amongst the top nominees, I wouldn’t be shocked to see her name as a nominee but I wouldn’t be shocked if it wasn’t either.

Seventh Choice – Mary Louise-Parker – WEEDS
Another Emmy Favorite and I believe she has won the Emmy in the past. Her role as Nancy Botwin has been ground breaking. Her dry sense of comedy has always been refreshing. This isn’t clueless dumb comedy, or comedy with cheap laughs, her character as a whole just entertains you and you just can’t help but laugh how she manages to get herself out of sticky situations. Her way of portraying this character just amazes me. She is one of the strong contenders to win this award. I would be shocked not to see her nominated.

Eight Choice: Patricia Heaton – The Middle
A lady who took a small break from the Emmy’s and I’m glad to see her back. Probably the only old fashioned mom in this category but she has been here in the past, so this show just brought her back on the map. Her chances of being nominated are slim, but it won’t be a shock to see her nominated either. Though, it’s her first year since returning, she could be a stronger contender next year.

Ninth Choice: Tina Fey – 30 Rock
Tina Fey has been another favorite since the debut of 30 Rock, she is one of the strong contenders to win this award as well. I’d be shocked not to see her nominated. Her role as Liz Lemmon has been amazing and she is guaranteed to make you laugh. Probably the most outrageous comedian of the bunch, but she is one of the stronger contenders.

Tenth Choice: Toni Collette- United States of Tara
Now this s the only show I don’t watch of the bunch, but she is coming off a Golden Globe win and that’s saying a lot. So she is surely going to be nominated for an Emmy and might win this one as well. She won this award last year and not since Patricia heaton in 2000 & 2001 has anyone won this award atleast twice in a row, since 2002 to 2009 we have had Jennifer Aniston, Debra Messing, Sarah Jessica Parker, Felicity Huffman, Julia Louis-Dyfrus, Amerika Ferrera, Tina Fey & Toni Collette, so she might be one of few women who pulled this off.

Eleventh Choice: Sarah Silverman – The Sarah Silverman Program
Well Maybe we shouldn’t completely count her out. She was nominated last year, she can do it again, but this year those chances look slim.

Now those are the front runners for the Best Lead Actress in a Comedy Series, but there are a few women I consider wild cards.

First Choice: Felicity Huffman – Desperate Housewives
The First Housewife to win any awards. She is highly talented and has always been the stronger housewife. Her portrayal as Lynette Scavo has been groundbreaking since the show aired. Though Shows like 30 Rock, Weeds & Ugly Betty kind of stole their thunder, they have been hanging on and has been nominated for EWWY’s two years in a row now. This could be one of our surprise nominees this year.

Second choice: Kaley Cucou – The Big Bang Theory
2009 EWWY winner for best Lead Actress in a comedy is looking for a first ever EMMY nominee. She has been lurking in the dark for some time now. If their wasn’t so many new comedies her chances would have been bigger but they aren’t. Would I be shocked to see her name pop up? No, but she is one of the names who we won’t see on the nominee list.

Third Choice – Marcia Cross – Desperate Housewives
Arguably one of the most complex characters on TV Today. We have seen Brie Van Der Kamp develop on TV, I’d like to see her get a nominee this year. She has played her role incredibly well. But over the years desperate housewives has lost its thunder so she might not show up on the nominee list.

Fourth Choice – Terri Hatcher – Desperate Housewives
The last one who could shock us. Though she may be the most annoying of the bunch in my opinion, she has also been an EMMY favorite when the show started, they might shock us and like her again and we see her name up there, but like the rest, that might not happen.

Fifth Choice: Billie Piper – Secret Diary of a Call Girl
This is another show I haven’t seen but it seems like a decent contender and wouldn’t mind seeing her get the nominee. It is an up and down with her but kind of seeing her shock the world.

Sixth Choice: Jordana Spiro – My Boys
Another decent contender, but might get lost in the crowd. Though she could surprise us.

Seventh: Portia de Rossi – Better Off Ted
Because of the rumors of it’s Cancelation I think this might also get a pitty vote. But that’s about it, she could also surprise us but don’t see her as a strong contender to get a nominee.

Now we have the bottom of the barrel. Well the once I think won’t see anything. Keep in mind, there might be more, but there are the ones I know of and know we won’t be seeing at all.

First choice: Alyssa Milano- Romantically Challenged
This would be the first name I’d scratch off the list. Not that her performance isn’t good, but compared to the other leading ladies, she just doesn’t stand out. I’d be shocked to see her name show up the list but it’s safe to say, we won’t be seeing much from her.

Second choice: Nicole Sullivan – Rita Rocks
The academy won’t even give this one a look, despite being funny; it isn’t a strong performance at all. Plus it’s cancelation won’t sit too well either.

Third Choice: Eva Longoria – Desperate Housewives
The least liked housewife looking at the past and has less success then her co stars. So we won’t be seeing Gabriel Solis’s name anywhere near the nominee list.

Fourth Choice: Spencer Grammer – Greek
The Academy isn’t ever going to take this role Seriously, she got her first EWWY nominee last year, but I think that’s as far as she will go with this role.

Well that was my prediction list, though I don’t watch Modern Family, it’s doubtfull they have stronger leading performances then these named ladies and there are also Worst Week, Gary Unmaried, How I Met Your Mother, Spych, Chuck, It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia and Californication, but doubtful any of these shows have strong leading roles, they may have strong male roles and strong supporting roles, but when it comes to Leading Ladies, I think I named pretty much the top of the crop. Keep in mind, shows like Castle, Chuck and The Office have a few leading Ladies who could shock us, so one of them might appear, especially for Castle.
I’ll be posting my thoughts on top contenders for “Best Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series” soon.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Early Emmy Prediction: Leading Actress Comedy Series   Early Emmy Prediction: Leading Actress Comedy Series EmptyFri 07 May 2010, 10:59 pm

Edie Falco
Tina Fey alien
Lea Michele
Toni Collette
Courtney Cox/America Ferrera

it will go down like that, Courtney and America will battle it out for the 5th slot.

Modern Family is swooping the supporting categoeies for sure <3
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Early Emmy Prediction: Leading Actress Comedy Series   Early Emmy Prediction: Leading Actress Comedy Series EmptyFri 07 May 2010, 11:04 pm

Blue Loves Nathan Parsons wrote:
Edie Falco
Tina Fey alien
Lea Michele
Toni Collette
Courtney Cox/America Ferrera

it will go down like that, Courtney and America will battle it out for the 5th slot.

Modern Family is swooping the supporting categoeies for sure <3

Last year they Had 6 America, Christina, Tina, Julia, Mary & Toni.

I Seriously don't see them leavin Out Mary Louis-Parker, and i still see Lea Michelle's position in the Dark along with America plus i still think Patricia Heaton and Jenna Elfman as strong contenders. With Patricia Heaton as a 7 time Nominee and two time winner and jenna Elfman as a 3 time nominee, i still see them being favorites according to the acedemy. I still see Mary Louis Parker or Toni Collette winning this award.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Early Emmy Prediction: Leading Actress Comedy Series   Early Emmy Prediction: Leading Actress Comedy Series EmptyFri 07 May 2010, 11:10 pm

It's really tough, folks are going to get S.N.U.B.B.E.D!

What do you predict for the other categories?
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Early Emmy Prediction: Leading Actress Comedy Series   Early Emmy Prediction: Leading Actress Comedy Series EmptyFri 07 May 2010, 11:13 pm

I'm busy analysing past shows and the golden globes to finish off Best Suppoting Actress and then will go to lead actor and supporting actor and then my top pics for best Comedy, not doing drama because i don't watch em.....except gossip girl :p
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Early Emmy Prediction: Leading Actress Comedy Series   Early Emmy Prediction: Leading Actress Comedy Series EmptyFri 07 May 2010, 11:24 pm

OMG I'll do drama then <3

Best Actress
- Sandra Oh (Greys Anatomy)
- Evangeline Lilly (Lost)
- Julianna Margulis (The Good Wife)
- Mariska H. (Law and Order SVU)
- Lauren Graham (Parenthood)
- Monica Potter (Parenthood)
- Anna Paquin (True Blood)
- Kate Walsh (Private Practice)
- Regina King (Soutland)
- Patricia Arquette (Medium)
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Early Emmy Prediction: Leading Actress Comedy Series   Early Emmy Prediction: Leading Actress Comedy Series EmptyFri 07 May 2010, 11:44 pm

Even through analasys your nominees seem odd because we all know Mad Men, the Closer, Saving Grace, The Good wife, True Blood, Brothers & Sisters, Damages, Southland and Bones will dominate in that category. I doubt Parenthood will pick up THAT much nominees

And sorry but Grey's Anatomy will never get any nominees for any lead roles, they haven't gotten an nominee for a lead role since 2006 and that's their only nominee and that was at the golden globes.They have had many supportin roles but none in lead thus far except for Partick Dempsy at the 2005 & 2006 golden globes and Ellen Pimpeo at the the 2006 golden Globes, though the Sag Awards have awarded thme awards for leading roles but NOT the emmy's
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Early Emmy Prediction: Leading Actress Comedy Series   Early Emmy Prediction: Leading Actress Comedy Series EmptyFri 07 May 2010, 11:45 pm

I was just naming well known actresses from drama shows I heard about lol
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Early Emmy Prediction: Leading Actress Comedy Series   Early Emmy Prediction: Leading Actress Comedy Series EmptySat 08 May 2010, 12:12 am

wait Gabby is the least liked Housewife? awww Teary Eyed

i love her character

nice choices Kev!!
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Early Emmy Prediction: Leading Actress Comedy Series   Early Emmy Prediction: Leading Actress Comedy Series EmptySat 08 May 2010, 12:17 am

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
wait Gabby is the least liked Housewife? awww Teary Eyed

i love her character

nice choices Kev!!

Yeah dunno, think the people at the EMMY's just don't like her, i still remember the year, Felicity Huffman, Marcia Gross, Teri Hatcher and even Nicole Sheridan got nominated and Eva just didn't.

Hell as of today she has yet to get nominated for an Emmy for her role as Gabriel Solis, she did get a golden globe nominee but no emmy :ewwa:
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Early Emmy Prediction: Leading Actress Comedy Series   Early Emmy Prediction: Leading Actress Comedy Series EmptySat 08 May 2010, 12:52 am

I think someone kinda boring or stupid will win..

Tina Fey, Eddie Falco, or Toni Collette.

I want Mary Louise-Parker or Courtney Cox to win but I doubt they will win.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Early Emmy Prediction: Leading Actress Comedy Series   Early Emmy Prediction: Leading Actress Comedy Series EmptySat 08 May 2010, 12:57 am

Tina Fey is hilarious but I just cant get into 30 Rock, I blame that over acting idiot Tracy Morgan alien

like I said Tina is funny but enough already, someone new and exciting like Lea Michele or Courtney Cox should win.

Edie Falco won a shit load of Emmies for The Sopranos and Toni Collette can wait her turn, DAMN IT!
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Early Emmy Prediction: Leading Actress Comedy Series   Early Emmy Prediction: Leading Actress Comedy Series EmptySat 08 May 2010, 1:31 am

I'm really hoping Mary Louise-Parker wins this. I'm really begging.

And Blue Edie Falco only won 3 emmy's. I'm hoping either Toni getting her second win, or Mary Louise-Parker picking up her second win.

Lea Michelle can wait, none of her performances have been as trong as the rest.

I'm still scratching my head why Courtney Cox is getting so much hype, but she was t the golden globes but i'd prefer Jenna Elfman or Patricia Heaton over her any time of the day. Hell even Felicity Huffman.

Sorry Huge fan of Cougar Town but not sure i want her name up there....but i kind of feel it's going to be up there. BUT not for the win.

Glee is going home with two awards Best Comedy Series (And totally kick that retarted show Modern Family's ass) and Best Supporting Actress (though i would prefer Elizabet Perkins or Jane Adams go home with it)
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Early Emmy Prediction: Leading Actress Comedy Series   Early Emmy Prediction: Leading Actress Comedy Series EmptySat 08 May 2010, 1:49 am

Glee and Modern Family are the only shows that deserve the best Comedy Series award, I'm kind of hoping MF takes it, while I love Glee, it's getting borderline overrated.

Courtney Cox probably shouldn't win but she has a hit show and the Emmy ppl SNUBBED her for 9 years while she was on Friends, I can see them awarding her with a nomination.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Early Emmy Prediction: Leading Actress Comedy Series   Early Emmy Prediction: Leading Actress Comedy Series EmptySat 08 May 2010, 1:57 am

Actually i heard The United States of Tara is damn good, Weeds, 30 Rock, How I Met Your Moher, The Office, Entourage are also strong shows. Who have been nominated Multiple Times in that category.

Also Chuck, The Big Bang Theory and Better Off Ted have been gaining fame slowly but surely, especially The Big Bang Theory who was voted one of the top 10 TV shows of 2010.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Early Emmy Prediction: Leading Actress Comedy Series   Early Emmy Prediction: Leading Actress Comedy Series EmptySat 08 May 2010, 2:02 am

UNITED STATES OF TARA looks hilarious but I never get to watch it

FML lool
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Early Emmy Prediction: Leading Actress Comedy Series   Early Emmy Prediction: Leading Actress Comedy Series EmptyFri 14 May 2010, 4:35 pm

The United States of Tara is going to win this....i'm up to date with every episode and hands down, the best show on TV today, it's WAY out of the ordinary. I REALLY REALLY It is possibly one of my top 5 favorite shows on TV Today.

1. Glee
2. The United States of Tara
3. Weeds
4. Desperate Housewives
5. The Middle

Close calls:
The New Adventures of Old Christine
HUNG
Accidentally On Purpose
30 Rock
The Big Bang Theory
Party Down
Merlin (UK)
S1ngle (DUTCH)
Beautiful People (UK)
Ugly Betty (Canceled, waching Season 2 now)
Reaper (Canceled, BUT Watching Season 1 Now)

Bottom of list:
Gossip Girls
Greek
Cougar Town
Degrassi
Life Un Expected

and just don't watch anything else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Early Emmy Prediction: Leading Actress Comedy Series   Early Emmy Prediction: Leading Actress Comedy Series Empty

Back to top Go down

Early Emmy Prediction: Leading Actress Comedy Series
Page 1 of 1