Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Early Emmy Prediction: Supporting Actress Comedy Series

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

Early Emmy Prediction: Supporting Actress Comedy Series Empty
PostSubject: Early Emmy Prediction: Supporting Actress Comedy Series   Early Emmy Prediction: Supporting Actress Comedy Series EmptySat 08 May 2010, 12:02 am

Well it’s time for Best Supporting Actress In a Comedy Series. Again we have a strong list of potential winners. Last years Winner Kristen Chenowith is completely out of the loop so that leaves room for a brand new winner. Though, I think this category is smaller than I expected, the main group is pretty obvious, it’s the surprise choices that worry me, because, although I try to ignore them, they are still potential nominees.

First Choice: Elizabeth Perkins – WEEDS
Seriously, I hope she gets a win this year. This woman has been one of the most out there characters on TV today. She has done so much; her character has developed so much. She needs to be awarded. She is also a front runner for the award as well. But I would be really happy to see her win this award. She is one of those actresses who truly deserve it.

Second Choice: Jane Karkowki – 30 Rock
Her role as Delusional Jenna Maroni has always been a fun character to watch. Though she isn’t one of the strongest contenders for the EMMY, her name is being tossed around after placing herself as a permanent nominee every year.

Third Choice: Jane Lynch – Glee
If there is anyone who can screw Elizabeth Perkins out of the EMMY is probably another Out There character like Sue Sylvester. Aside from potentially winning Best Comedy Series, this might be the second EMMY Glee will win all night. She is clearly another strong contender for the win.

Fourth Choice: Vanessa Williams – Ugly Betty
Another lady who has permanently placed herself in this category is Vanessa Williams, seeing that this is Ugly Betty’s last chance, she might actually win this. She has been nominated countless times and if it wasn’t for Kristen Chenowith, I swear she was going to win this last year.

Fifth Choice: Sohpia Vergara – Modern Family
This is probably the only Modern Family Cast member to get any acting credit. Sorry it may be a good show but I don’t see it being a strong contender for individual acting roles. But I’ll give her this credit. Her name might pop up.

Now these are total surprise nominees for the simple fact that, I can’t really tell, they all could be part of this category and it won’t shock me one bit.

First Choice – SNL Cast member
We all know on rare occasions an SNL character gets a nominee, this was the case with Amy Poehler and Amy Wiig last year, so we might see them on there again or see someone else on the show get credited, either way, we can’t count out the SNL cast members.

Second Choice: Ashley Jensen – Accidentally Un Purpose
This drunken Scottish lady has always gotten her laugh in the show. She manages to entertain you and give you a really good laugh at the same time. She has been overshadowed in ugly Betty, but with a change of scenery and lack of strong performers in her show, she might get some notice.

Third Choice: Crista Miller – Cougar Town
The bitter, bossy sister was needed and it’s a rarety to see. So despite the refreshing character, she plays it well. She is a joy to watch and can’t help but love her bitterness. She could be one of the new names in this category with the absence of Vanessa Williams next year.

Fourth Choice: Becki Newton – Ugly Betty
Her role as Amanda has gotten her a couple of EWWY Nominations, but that’s it. Her character has really developed over the years and hopefully she might surprise us and get a nominee on her own. BUT this is very likely but not impossible.

Fifth Choice: Jane Adams – Hung
She and Jane Lynch were the only two nominated at the Golden Globes when it comes to comedy. So she may have this one in the bag. If She is nominated, she is going to be one of those who can win this. Out of all of the surprises she is one who can take the prize away from Jane Lynch.

Sixth Choice: Dana Delany – Desperate Housewives
They should really pull her out of the Leading Role category and throw her in the supporting role. Her performance as Kathrin has been near flawless the entire season. She has seen growth not only in character but as an actress. She could be a strong contender for best supporting actress, but the EMMY’s haven’t been so fond of the housewives and they have been pushing her for lead actress, which isn’t the way to go. Hands down best acting by any housewife all season long.

Seventh Choice: Jayma Mays – Glee
Scratch what I said about Brie van der Kamp, this may be the most complex character to portray on television today and this woman is nailing it to a tee. I don’t see her winning this award ever with Jane Lynch competing with her….but a nominee would be nice.

Eight Choice: Kristen Schaal – Flight of the Chonchord
I’ve never seen this show, nor heard from this actress, but I’ve heard great reviews from her performances. I don’t see her getting a nominee but she could be a possible contender.

Ninth & Tenth Choice: Amy Ryan and Angela Kinsey – The Office
Both these women have done superb job in their roles, to see their names pop up wouldn’t be a shock to me at all.

Lemmon Praham – Accidentally Unpurpose
Her role as Billie’s ditzy sister made her one of televisions most ditzy characters. She is funny and can’t help but laugh at her naïve ways. She is truly a gem on television.

Twelve Choices: Holland Taylor- Two and a Half Men
Playing the mother of two useless sons must be hard but this lady right here just plays this role with ease. Her getting a nominee won’t be a shock, she has been in that spot already.

Thirteenth choice: Wanda Sykes – The New Adventures of Old Christine
She has been overlooked countless times in this category and would be nice to see her finally get a nominee. She has been flawless in her role so let’s see what will happen this year.

Last Choice: Kelly Stables – Romantically challenged
Probably the only person in the entire cast who could achieve anything. This feisty little blond playing Alyssa Milano’s younger sibling has managed not only to steal the scene but the show as well. This is probably the best performer the entire cast.

Ok this is the last- Castle cast
I am not familiar with Castle, but I am aware of it’s strong cast. They have a strong cast and could kick out anyone out of their spot. So don’t be surprised if they pop up.

Bottom barrel:
Busy Phillips- Cougar Town
Rebecca Romijn- Ugly Betty
Siona Smith-McPhee- Hung
Emily Rutherfurd- The New Adventures of Old Christine
Ana Ortiz – Ugly Betty
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Early Emmy Prediction: Supporting Actress Comedy Series   Early Emmy Prediction: Supporting Actress Comedy Series EmptySat 08 May 2010, 12:59 am

First Choice: Elizabeth Perkins – WEEDS
Seriously, I hope she gets a win this year. This woman has been one of the most out there characters on TV today. She has done so much; her character has developed so much. She needs to be awarded. She is also a front runner for the award as well. But I would be really happy to see her win this award. She is one of those actresses who truly deserve it.

I totally agree 100%

I love me some Celia Hoaghes [can't spell but you get the picture..]

If not Elizabeth Perkins then I want Jane Lynch to win for Glee!
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Early Emmy Prediction: Supporting Actress Comedy Series   Early Emmy Prediction: Supporting Actress Comedy Series EmptySat 08 May 2010, 1:00 am

SUE SYLVESTER FOR THE MOTHER FUCKING WIN!

I can take Sofia Vergada too (Gloria <333)

Jane Lynch
Sofia
Julie Bowen
Jayma Mays
some other unimportant bitch

are gettiong nominations smile
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Early Emmy Prediction: Supporting Actress Comedy Series   Early Emmy Prediction: Supporting Actress Comedy Series EmptySat 08 May 2010, 1:38 am

Sadly as usual the supporting actress category has bee standart for the last few years with Vannesa (Ugly Betty), Amy Poehler (SNL), Jane (30 Rock), Elizabeth perkins (WEEDS) as it's prime women. With Chenowith out Jane Lynch easily gets that spot.

Are those people you named from Modern Family Blue? Yeah i could see one or two getting in.....lord i hate that show.

Which sucks because i'd love to see Wanda Sykes, Kelly Stables, Jane Adams (though she might be in due to her Golden Globe exposure), Lemmon Praham and Ashley Jensen join those ladies. And ofcourse Holland Taylor (She is Legendary) before two and a half man go down the drain thanks to Charie Sheen
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Early Emmy Prediction: Supporting Actress Comedy Series   Early Emmy Prediction: Supporting Actress Comedy Series EmptySat 08 May 2010, 1:46 am

Julie Bowen is from Modern Family, she plays the mom, Claire <3

that show is amazing, I don't understand how anyone can hate it lool
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Early Emmy Prediction: Supporting Actress Comedy Series   Early Emmy Prediction: Supporting Actress Comedy Series EmptySat 08 May 2010, 1:51 am

Well i'm glad me and my friend amy Share that love.

We hate Modern Family. The dad annoys me, the gay couple is also annoying the only thing worth watching is Sophia Vegaras's son, he's funny.

But the dad just kills it for me, he is punch your TV worthy annoying. the whole "cool dad" thing they are pulling off is just retarted.

So yeah after 4 episodes i cut it off my watch list. It was just that bad, my friend Amy gave it 8 episodes and she also had enough.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Early Emmy Prediction: Supporting Actress Comedy Series   Early Emmy Prediction: Supporting Actress Comedy Series EmptySat 08 May 2010, 1:56 am

The cool dad shit stopped like 10 episodes ago lool

actually the character you like is the one that annoys me lool

the gay couple is amazing <3 Cameron <33333
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Early Emmy Prediction: Supporting Actress Comedy Series   Early Emmy Prediction: Supporting Actress Comedy Series Empty

Back to top Go down

Early Emmy Prediction: Supporting Actress Comedy Series
Page 1 of 1