Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Freedom Females Episode 18

Go down 
+3
KTV-Time
X
The LL Father
7 posters
AuthorMessage
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Freedom Females Episode 18 Empty
PostSubject: Freedom Females Episode 18   Freedom Females Episode 18 EmptyWed 07 Jul 2010, 9:24 am

Segment 1
Freedom Females Episode 18 Shantelle_Taylor19
The Show begins with Taylor Wilde's music hitting, she appears on the ramp met with a lot of boo's. She walks to the ring, smirking and ignoring the little children who still reach out for her to slap there hand, even though shes a bad girl now!
"Ya know i come out here and i cant help but laugh at how pety all of you are. Here i am coming out here expecting that my so called "fans" would show me the support i need, yet i am met with your boo's and jeers, as if ive done something wrong! And i find that to be highly humerous. If anything you should all be feeling sorry for me, especially with the way Sarita has been treating me over the past few months. I mean we were a team, we were best friends. And how does she show this? By ditching me in favour of her own career, she completely disregards the fact that we were former tag team champions, and instead thought it would be nice to go after the World Championship, all because she was lucky enough to get some easy oppnents in a stupid tournement. World Championship contendors should go to those that deserve it, not those that win a few matches here and there. It is completely unfair that Sarita got that oppertunity, after i carried her ass for 4 months. It is no surprise really that i have chosen to go my own way, it was quite clear a few month ago that that is what Sarita had planned herself, yet she isnt targetted with all of this hatred. Its your fault just as much as it is hers, am i supposed to just stand here while you all cheer for her, and forget me, i dont deserve that, and Sarita deffinetely doesnt. I want to put you on notice Sarita you fucked up big time by trying to better yourself, i am not one to settle for second best especially not behind a half talent like yourself. Watch your back chica because i am taking you out!"
Taylor drops the microphone and exits the ring area.
Overall Rating - 70%

Segment 2
Freedom Females Episode 18 Th_Maryse-1Freedom Females Episode 18 Nikki_Roxx31
Maryse vs Roxxi :
Maryse hits a weak kick. Roxxi takes the advantage after a i-block-your-punch-you-don't-block-mine routine. Roxxi hits a quick kick on Maryse. We have our mandatory ref bump, as he goes down after accidentally getting caught by an elbow to the face. Flying knee to the face from Roxxi. Is it Mutoh Appreciation Night? Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out. Maryse powers out of a Roxxi headlock. Roxxi takes a second rope chop from Maryse. Maryse hits a crap missile dropkick on Roxxi. There's a two count on the pin. Flying knee to the face from Maryse. Pin, but Roxxi is out just before the three count. Roxxi ducks a clothesline attempt. Massive back suplex! Maryse got snapped in half. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Roxxi grabs Maryse by her hair and slams her face into the mat, picking her up again Roxxi scoop slams Maryse into the corner, she is hung upside down, Roxxi quickly skips to the other side of the ring before ramming a knee right into the abdomen of Maryse, Roxxi picks up Maryse and attempts a Voodoo drop, but Maryse manages to block it and gives a hard slap straight to the face of Roxxi, Roxxi doesnt look impressed. Maryse :"Aaaaaahhhh", Maryse has bolted out of the ring, and is quickly followed by Roxxi, after being chased around the ring Maryse rolls into the ring, and bounces of the ropes, and as Roxxi gets back in the ring is met with a clothesline by Maryse, who goes for a cover and using the ropes for leverage gets a 1 count before the referee notices. Maryse counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Alicia Fox comes running down the aisle and into the ring, Maryse who notices this quickly distracts the Referees attention by faking an injury! Roxxi turns around. Alicia Fox spins Roxxi around. Alicia Fox hits the Axe Kick! Alicia leaves the ring, the damage done! Cover gets three. Maryse has just defeated Roxxi thanks to the interference by Alicia. Maryse looks to the outside a little confused as to what has just gone on, exiting the ring she walks and stands toe to toe with Alicia, they begin a little trash talking, Maryse shoves Alicia, Alicia looks a little stunned, but she begins to laugh, as does Maryse who extends her hand and Alicia takes it and shakes it firmly, Alicia wraps her arm around Maryse as they turn to see Roxxi, who is just getting to her feet, they begin to taunt and laugh at Roxxi, Roxxi looks pissed that Maryse has joined forces with Alicia, Roxxi is heard shouting "This has nothing to do with you", Maryse responds to that with her patented hand gesture. I'll give it a *1\2 rating.
Overall Rating 64%
Crowd Reaction 67%
Match Quality 58%

Segment 3
Freedom Females Episode 18 Angel_Williams25Freedom Females Episode 18 Kara_Drew9
Angelina Love vs Cherry
(For The All Female Rising Championship Title) :
Angelina drives a forearm into the chest of Cherry. Angelina drops an elbow...but misses. Fate can be so cruel. Cherry slams Angelina down. Cherry misses a clothesline...and takes out the referee by mistake. Cherry nearly ends the career of Angelina with a screwed up german suplex. Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out. Angelina ducks a wild right hand. Big dropkick by Angelina Love, who got good elevation. Tiger bomb by Angelina Love, although no mention is made of whether it originated in Pearl River. Hooks the leg for a two count. Northern Lights Bomb very nearly crushes the spine of Cherry. Pin, but Cherry is out just before the three count. Cherry powers out of a headlock. Cherry scores with a poor face jam on Angelina Love. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Cherry misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Cherry can barely stand. Here it comes - Lights Out. 1....2...3, it's finished. Angelina Love climbs each turnbuckle in turn, working the crowd as she celebrates her victory ** rating for this one. Perfectly Acceptable Wrestling. Overall Rating 67%
Crowd Response 71%
Match Quality 60%

Segment 4
Freedom Females Episode 18 Th_Dawn_Marie11Freedom Females Episode 18 Stepha10
Dawn Marie is seen walking backstage. She bursts into Stephanie McMahons office.
Stephanie "Erm excuse me have you ever heard of knocking? I thought you had manner Dawn"
Dawn "I only show manners to those who deserve it!"
"Pardon? Lets not forget who is in charge here"
"You have a great way of showing it, i mean what sort of boss keeps one of the greatest workers in this industry today on the sidelines"
"Oh your angry because youve not been wrestling much?"
"YES! i am a great wrestler, i am far better then half the roster being pushed here, yet why am i not being used, i deserve my chance"
"You are getting a chance! You just like everyone else have been entered into that big 30 Royal Rumble later tonight for a chance to take on Amy Dumas at "It's On!"
"No, no, no, no NO! That aint a chance, thats luck, i can probably guarentee that im like the first entrant out or something. I want a one on one match and i want it NOW!"
"You want a one on one match, a chance to get warmed up before the main event? OK your on. Go to the ring, i will go get an opponent to face you"
Overall Rating 72%

Segment 5
Dawn Marie makes her way to the ring, and looks ready to rumble, shes been requesting a chance to prove herself, so she can really do with an easy opponent to make an impact with! She is in the ring now awaiting her opponent.

ITS AWSOME KONG! Dawn looks feint! She wanted a chance to prove herself, and what better way to prove yourself then by defeating Awsome Kong.
Freedom Females Episode 18 Amazing_Kong5Freedom Females Episode 18 Th_Dawn_Marie11
Awesome Kong vs Dawn Marie :
Awesome Kong gets hip tossed by Dawn. Dawn Marie uses a running dropkick into the corner, although it looked more like a badly done leg lariat if you ask me. Hell, maybe that's what it was supposed to be. Cover for a two count. Kong reverses a Dawn Marie hammerlock. Chanelling the spirit of Misawa, Awesome Kong uses a forearm to the face. Back elbow connects, Dawn staggers backward. Dawn walks into a spike slam. Pin, but Dawn is out just before the three count. Big piledriver on Dawn. Dawn counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Back heel kick from Dawn on Kong, missed by miles. Back heel kick from Dawn on Kong, missed by miles. Dawn only gets knees on a splash. Awesome Kong moves in for the kill. Awesome Bomb! 1....2....3. Awsome Kong wiped the floor with Dawn, she tried her best, and certainly showed some spunk, but whether or not she impressed Stephanie is a different story. Dawn has just come around and realizes she just lost Dawn begins to pound the canvas with punches, shouting about how unfair everything is. Worth a ** rating, but no more than that.
Overall Rating 57%
Crowd Reaction 51%
Match Quality 63%

Segment 6
Freedom Females Episode 18 Cheerleader_Melissa35Freedom Females Episode 18 Mickie_James26
Alissa Flash vs Mickie James :
(Falls Count Anywhere)
Belly to belly suplex by Alissa. Flying cookie sheet shot by Alissa, blasting Mickie. Mickie takes a chop from Alissa. Alissa hits a dropkick on Mickie James. 'Hit' may be an exaggeration, as it barely touched. Mickie ducks a wild right hand. Mickie hits a face jam on Alissa Flash onto a chair. Back heel kick from Mickie on Alissa. Cover for a two count. Alissa Flash ducks a clothesline attempt. Back heel kick from Alissa on Mickie. Cover for a two count. Diving headbutt from Alissa, not much elevation. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Alissa Flash gets taken down out of nowhere. Kick from Mickie James to the leg. They brawl to the outside and into the crowd. Mickie James gets planted with a crowd members chair, what a stiff shot from Alissa, she goes for a cover 1....2....kick out, that was soo close, Alissa whips Mickie James into the barricade, the momentum sending her over and back into the ringside area, Alissa climbs attop the barricade and dives with a double axe handle, BUT Mickie moves and Alissa finds her double axe hitting the ring post, Alissa is screaming in pain, both her hands look like they were snapped into, Mickie James smartly applies a wrist lock, which Alissa quickly reverese and irish whips Mickie towards the steel steps, but Mickie reverses and sends Alissa back first with a force. Alissa lets out a yell, Mickie goes for cover 1....2....kick out. Swift kick from Mickie James on the outside. Hooks the leg for another two count. Mickie James strikes Alissa and scoops her up and slams her backfirst on the barricade, and she is hung up, Mickie with a low dropkick to Alissa face sends Alissa into a world of pain, Alissa is picked up and shoved onto the announcers table. Mickie where is she going, she climbs up, shes on the top turnbuckle, this is so dangerous. MICKIE DIVES....but Alissa MOVED, Mickie James has crashed and burned through the announcers table, the fans are stunned into silence, Alissa finally gets to her senses and goes for a cover 1....2.....2.99999999 that was soooo close, Mickie almost cost herself the match. They wind up back in the squared circle by way of Alissa throwing Mickie into the ring, Mickie with a flurry quickly gets to her feet Mickie drops an elbow...but misses. Fate can be so cruel. Vertical suplex by Alissa Flash. Mickie James can barely stand. Kudoh Driver! 1....2....3. The referee raises Alissa's hand in victory, Mickie James is led flat on the canvas and looks to be hurt, the referee goes to the aid of the fallen star, Alissa doesnt seem all that pleased with the referee abadoning her Alissa Flash gives a murderous look toward Mickie James...and attacks! Mickie gets mounted by Alissa, then battered with a barrage of rights and lefts. Alissa leaves the ring having left Mickie down and out. I'll give this a ***1\4 rating.
Overall Rating 84%
Crowd Reaction 86%
Match Quality 80%

Segment 7
Freedom Females Episode 18 Melina10Freedom Females Episode 18 Maddis10
Melina and Maddison are backstage. They talk about how they are fed up with Natalya and Serena always choosing to fight dirty, and that they are fed up with the sneak attacks and backstage assaults. Melina makes a point that Natalya and Serena are supposed to be two of the best workers in the company, yet they cant win a fight cleantly. Maddison chips in with that if they want to fight dirty that her and Melina too can fight dirty. Looks like this fued could be taking a new direction, after a few solid months of battling this feud is about to reach a peak.
Ovearll Rating 78%

Segment 8
Freedom Females Episode 18 Amy_Dumas38Freedom Females Episode 18 Beth_p10
Freedom Females Episode 18 Layla10Freedom Females Episode 18 Michel10
Amy Dumas and Beth Phoenix vs Lay-Cool
(For The All Female Tag Team Championsh Titles)
: The match begins with Amy and Beth arguing as to who should start, the referee trys to settle things but cant seem to stop them, Layla quickly takes an advantage of a turned Amy Dumas with a quick roll up 1.....kick out. Dumas hits a quick kick on Layla. Layla takes a chop from Dumas. Cover for a two count. Layla kicks Amy Dumas in the gut to reverse the momentum. Amy Dumas walks into a chop to the pecs. Suplex into a front slam from Layla, but the execution was crap. Tag between Layla El and Michelle McCool. Michelle slams Amy Dumas down. Big John Studd would be proud, no doubt. Dumas ducks a wild right hand. Dumas tags out after a very hard bling tag by Beth Phoenix. Dumas shouts "what are you doing", with Phoenix replying "Saving this match for us" Dumas and Phoenix start arguing again this time it gets a little pyshical when Phoenix pushed Dumas, but before Dumas can retaliate Michelle McCool runs towards the duo, who duck a double clothesline attempt, Dumas \ Phoenix hook up Michelle, then hit a double suplex. Michelle gets caught with a short powerbomb from Phoenix. Cover for a two count. Beth Phoenix hits a delayed suplex on Michelle. Tag to Amy Dumas. Diving headbutt from Dumas, not much elevation. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Michelle McCool elbows Amy Dumas in the face to break a hammerlock. Michelle tags out to Layla El. Amy reverses a hiptoss attempt and slaps Layla hard in the face knocking her to the floor, Amy grabs Layla and drags her to her corner, and offers her hand to Phoenix, Beth refuses to accept it. and AGAIN they start to argue, but after only a few seconds Beth Phoenix grabs Amy by the head and drops her throat over the top rope, Beth storms up the ramp abandoning her partner, Layla El begins to stalk Dumas. Amy Dumas is in trouble. Layout!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Lay-Cool climb opposite turnbuckles, working the crowd as they celebrate their victory. ** rating for this one. Perfectly Acceptable Wrestling.
Overall Rating 70%
Crowd Reaction 74%
Match Quality 62%

Segment 9
The screen opens up with a shot of someone walking in their wrestling boots backstage, the camera begins to move upwards to show us who it is walking.
Spoiler:

Overall Rating 77%

Segment 10
Royal Rumble :
Entrant 1

Entrant 2

Gail Kim and Alicia Fox are the first two competitors. Dropkick connects, Alicia goes down. Legsweep out of Nowhere. Where is Nowhere, and why do moves keep coming out of there? Does it have a factory?
Entry # 3 :

Awesome Kong!
Kick from Gail Kim to the leg. Flying elbow from Gail Kim.
Entry # 4 :

Dawn Marie!
Dawn uses a neckbreaker on Alicia. Alicia Fox got eliminated by Dawn. (Elimination # 1)
Entry # 5 :

Melina!
Standing leg lariat by Gail Kim on Dawn. Dawn Marie got eliminated by Gail Kim. (Elimination # 2)
Entry # 6 :

ITS NEW DIVA Ashley Massaro!
Melina hits a flying kick on Ashley. Melina strikes Ashley.
Entry # 7 :

Jacqueline!
Gail Kim hits a massive spinning kick to the jaw. Gail Kim threw Awesome Kong over the top rope. (Elimination # 3). Ashley threw Melina over the top rope. (Elimination # 4)
Entry # 8 :

Maryse!
Maryse gets hip tossed by Ashley. Ashley got thrown over the top rope by Gail Kim. (Elimination # 5)
Entry # 9 :

Roxxi!
Weak kicks from Gail Kim, who is moving very slowly. Gail with an enziguri, although the late Owen Hart's version was far superior.
Entry # 10 :

Natalya!
Natalya uses move #193 (arm-BAR). Natalya went for the elimination, but Jacqueline held on to the ropes.
Entry # 11 :

Hamada!
Spinning back kick from Gail Kim. Tiger suplex on Roxxi, right from out of the Misawa playbook.
Entry # 12 :

Madusa!
Forearm to the face from Gail on Madusa. Madusa got thrown over the top rope by Gail. (Elimination # 6)
Entry # 13 :

Cherry!.
Entry # 14 :

Layla El!
Hamada hits a rolling kick on Jacqueline. Hamada hits a massive spinning kick to the jaw.
Entry # 15 :

Michelle McCool!
Massive back suplex! Roxxi got snapped in half. Jacqueline tried to eliminate Roxxi, who hung onto the top rope.
Entry # 16 :

Alissa Flash!
Jacqueline snap suplexes Roxxi. Roxxi got thrown over the top rope by Jacqueline. (Elimination # 7)
Entry # 17 :

AKINO!
Gail hits a weak kick. Gail threw Natalya over the top rope. (Elimination # 8)
Entry # 18 :

Maddison Rayne!
As Layla hits a wheel kick on Cherry. Cherry gets hip tossed by Layla.
Entry # 19 :

Taylor Wilde!
Rayne hits an arm drag on Layla. Layla takes a chop from Rayne.
Entry # 20 :

Tara!
Layla El snap suplexes AKINO, and somewhere Dynamite Kid groans at that crappy execution. AKINO got bundled out by Layla. (Elimination # 9)
Entry # 21 :

Sarita!
Kick from Gail Kim to the leg. Second rope flying axe handle, Cherry goes down.
Entry # 22 :

Serena Deeb!
Taylor hits an arm drag on Layla. Layla El got bundled out by Taylor. (Elimination # 10)
Entry # 23 :

Jackie Gayda-Haas!
Maryse gets hip tossed by Alissa. Maryse got eliminated by Alissa. (Elimination # 11)
Entry # 24 :

Angelina Love!
Rayne walks into a high dropkick from Sarita. Maddison Rayne got thrown over the top rope by Sarita. (Elimination # 12)
Entry # 25 :

Velvet Sky!
Tara snap suplexes Velvet. Tara threw Velvet Sky over the top rope. (Elimination # 13)
Entry # 26 :

Daffney!
Double arm suplex by Tara, Cherry hits hard. Hard impact russian legsweep by Tara. If you're going to get impact, 'hard' is probably a good way to go.
Entry # 27 :

Lisa Moretti!
Hamada takes a back suplex. Hamada got eliminated by Angelina. (Elimination # 14)
Entry # 28 :

Mickie James!
Running clothesline from Michelle McCool, sloppily done. Uninspiring brawling from Michelle McCool.
Entry # 29 :

Sweet Saraya!
Jackie suplexes Tara badly. Jackie tried to get Tara over the top rope, but Gravity made the save. Sarita uses a basement dropkick to the knee. Lisa Moretti got eliminated by Sarita. (Elimination # 15) Kick from Sarita to the leg. Tiger suplex on Michelle, right from out of the Misawa playbook. Dropkick connects, Alissa goes down. Tiger suplex on Alissa, right from out of the Misawa playbook. Face crusher from Mickie on Gail Kim. Mickie tried to eliminate Gail Kim, who hung onto the top rope. Daffney hits a back kick. Daffney threw Jacqueline over the top rope. (Elimination # 16) Angelina hits an arm drag on Cherry. Cherry got eliminated by Angelina. (Elimination # 17) Alissa hits an arm drag on Michelle. Alissa hits a spinning back kick. Tara drives a forearm into the chest of Sarita, Taylor Wilde sneaks up behind. Sarita got eliminated by Taylor Wilde. (Elimination # 18) Mickie hits a quick kick on Tara. Mickie hits a flying kick on Tara. Angelina hits a back kick. Angelina tried to get Michelle McCool over the top rope, but Gravity made the save. Alissa snapmares Serena Deeb. Alissa went for the elimination, but Serena Deeb held on to the ropes. Mickie hits a spinning back kick. Sweet Saraya got bundled out by Mickie. (Elimination # 19) Face crusher from Taylor on Jackie. Jackie Gayda-Haas was eliminated by Taylor. (Elimination # 20) Angelina drives a forearm into the chest of Serena. Serena Deeb got thrown over the top rope by Angelina. (Elimination # 21) Tara takes a butterfly suplex from Angelina. Angelina went for the elimination, but Tara held on to the ropes. Kick from Alissa Flash to the leg. Alissa went for the elimination, but Taylor Wilde held on to the ropes. Tara uses move #193 (arm-BAR). Gut buster, Angelina hits hard. Angelina Love snap suplexes Daffney. Daffney was eliminated by Angelina. (Elimination # 22) Driven DDT by Gail Kim. The ring shook violently, instantly making it better at selling than some of the current roster. Gail Kim went for the elimination, but Taylor Wilde held on to the ropes. Angelina tastes a high angle back suplex. It probably tasted like chicken. Tara tried to get Angelina Love over the top rope, but Gravity made the save. Belly to belly suplex by Angelina. Michelle McCool got thrown over the top rope by Angelina. (Elimination # 23) Gail Kim hits a wicked chop that echoes through the building. Gail Kim hits a dropkick on Angelina Love. Tara walks into a stiff lariat clothesline from Angelina. Belly to belly off the top rope, Tara got folded up big time. Gail Kim takes a kick to the chest, and staggers back. Taylor threw Gail Kim over the top rope. (Elimination # 24) Taylor takes a quick lariat. Angelina went for the elimination, but Taylor Wilde held on to the ropes. Taylor snapmares Mickie James. Mickie James got eliminated by Taylor. (Elimination # 25) Taylor takes a chop from Alissa. Alissa tried to eliminate Taylor Wilde, who hung onto the top rope. Angelina takes a chop from Taylor. Taylor threw Angelina Love over the top rope. (Elimination # 26) Alissa Flash gets hip tossed by Taylor. Alissa Flash was eliminated by Taylor. (Elimination # 27) Taylor gets caught with a belly to belly suplex from Tara. Tara drives a thrust kick into the chest of Taylor. Taylor Wilde is in trouble. Here it comes - Widow's Peak. Tara threw Taylor Wilde over the top rope. I'm going to give this a ** rating because i'm in a generous mood.
Overall Rating 67%
Crowd Reaction 68%
Match Quality 66%

Segment 11
Freedom Females Episode 18 Tara10Freedom Females Episode 18 Amy_Dumas38
After the match Tara remains in the ring, and grabs a hold of the microphone
"Oh boy its good to be back here infront of you guys, and omg guys im the new number one contender, after nearlly 4 months of hard rehabilitation i am finally back to fighting shape, and i cant wait to take on Amy, she has been on a bit of streak and has successfuly defended her title against the likes of Beth Phoenix and Sarita, but she hasnt had the oppertunity to face the black widow. And when she does, she will learn my bite is just as deadly, your looking at the future champ!"
Amy Dumas appears on the staging area, she is holding her neck still following her former tag team partner Beth attacking her during their tag title defense, but she stil walks to the ring, and is holding a piece of paper.
"Congratulations Tara and welcome back, i have here the contract for our match at "It's On!" I am very excited to have someone new to face, and cant wait to face you, i think its about time two people who have respect for one another put up a great match for all of these fans. I think it would be also great if one of these contract signings can end in a different way ie not with someone getting driven through a table haha!"
"Amy your right, i do respect you, and im glad to hear you respect me, i think no, no i know we can tear down the rough at "It's On", and im all for signing a contract without getting into a fight"
The two sign the contract, and Amy raises Tara's hand, these two will go one on one at the July 13th event "It's On!" Live on PPV.
Overall Rating 75%
Show Rating 71%

apologies for Saraya lmao...like i know what to use hbahahhaa
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 18   Freedom Females Episode 18 EmptyWed 07 Jul 2010, 10:00 am

Really good PPV! Good to see Tara return, and I was hoping she would be the contender. A Lita/Tara match would be epic :D
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 18   Freedom Females Episode 18 EmptyWed 07 Jul 2010, 10:07 am

lol this wasnt the ppv but yeh smile
and i know Tara winning isnt really unoriginal but eh well
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 18   Freedom Females Episode 18 EmptyWed 07 Jul 2010, 11:06 am

It woulda worked better if Tara made a suprise return during the Rumble, not before.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 18   Freedom Females Episode 18 EmptyWed 07 Jul 2010, 11:40 am

well tbh, that does make sense
but if i made Tara a surprise entrant not that many ppl woulda cared, as most ppl prolly forgot she was injured
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 18   Freedom Females Episode 18 EmptyWed 07 Jul 2010, 1:29 pm

Lame Lay-Cool are champs again. it was a nice show doo doo, awesome stuffs. Like all the theme songs lol.....Saraya's was Lame lol....i kid.

Good stuffs muffins and LMAO at Dawn.
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 18   Freedom Females Episode 18 EmptyWed 07 Jul 2010, 5:49 pm

"UNAMERICAN" Kiwi wrote:
Lame Lay-Cool are champs again. it was a nice show doo doo, awesome stuffs. Like all the theme songs lol.....Saraya's was Lame lol....i kid.

Kevin, you didn't comment on the Developmental one! Teary Eyed

Awesome show LL!

YAY MARYSE WON A MATCH!!!

YAY ANGELINA LOVE KILLED CHERRY AGAIN!!!

YAY ANGELINA WAS AMAZING IN THE RUMBLE!!!

YAY LAY-COOL CHAMPS AGAIN!!!

ew Tara is back. Freedom Females Episode 18 747915
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 18   Freedom Females Episode 18 EmptyWed 07 Jul 2010, 6:59 pm

haha lmao

and yh Kev sorry, but Saraya dont have a theme sooo
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 18   Freedom Females Episode 18 EmptyWed 07 Jul 2010, 8:12 pm

Hailey wrote:
"UNAMERICAN" Kiwi wrote:

Kevin, you didn't comment on the Developmental one! Teary Eyed

I'd say the same about the last 32 WCW Shows & 7 PPV's shifty

But meh beck on topic
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 18   Freedom Females Episode 18 EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 9:40 am

bump to order
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 18   Freedom Females Episode 18 EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 8:18 pm

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I loved Taylor’s promo, I found myself on her side, why did Sarita get the easy opponents? Why did Sarita get a title shot? You go Taylor, I agree with you. Fantastic promo!

Decent match between Roxxi and Maryse, I do wonder where Jacqueline was though, I hope you establish these teams, the tag division needs some teams man!

Zzzzzz Angelina and Cherry lost the magic they had (they barely had any in the first place) just a boring uneventful title match, hopefully Angie moves on.

LMFAO! @ Dawn Marie thinking she’s some great wrestler, bitch please! What’s with these rude gals? You don’t demand shit from the boss, are you crazy????

Kong fucking destroyed her lmfao @ Dawn hip tossing Kong, yea fucking right!’

Holy cow! Flash and Mickie tore the house down, that was action packed! I want more!!!! The announce tables, steel steps, railings EVERYTHING! I loved it!

OOOOH Melina and Maddie fighting dirty? This I have to see

UGH Why are Beth and Lita still in each other’s orbit? End this boring feud already, congrats to Layla <33333

OMFG TARA!!!!!!! LOL I like how you did that lolz

OMFG OMFG!!!! The theme songs!!!! I’m listening to them as I read lol Gail Kim’s was amazing, wtf WWE Bring that theme back ya idiots!!!

WTF @ Dawn Marie eliminating Alicia Fox, especially over Gail Kim or even Awesome Kong, speaking of, why didn’t she clean house yet? Lolz Gail Kim eliminated Dawn! Probably pissed because she wanted to do away with the Fox lol

Lmfao @ Ashley debuting, ewww! Extra lulz @ Gail Kim eliminating Awesome Kong with such ease and Trashley eliminating Melina? What the fuck is this?!???

Ewww Madusa is ugly, I forgot she was employed lol @ super Gail getting rid of basically everyone, go girl <3

Layla eliminating bitches <3333 boo @ Jackie getting eliminated though

Gail Kim getting eliminated by Taylor Wilde sucked!!!! I was rooting for Gail because she was the MVP of this rumble, then Taylor went on a eliminating streak lol until Tara got rid of her, damn it! But I’m all for it, it’s someone new!! And not Beth, ugh!

Show was pretty fun lol
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 18   Freedom Females Episode 18 EmptyMon 19 Jul 2010, 2:02 pm

bumpin in order
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 18   Freedom Females Episode 18 EmptyMon 19 Jul 2010, 2:14 pm

my dream match: Melissa vs Mickie....that is something i would love to see in SHIMMER

also Del Ray vs Mickie.

Maryse vs Roxxi doesnt look too bad either.

Kong vs Dawn Marie.....meh. should just a squash, nothing more..but i still love Dawn.

good work.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 18   Freedom Females Episode 18 EmptySun 25 Jul 2010, 8:00 pm

That was good!

Kong v Dawn!
That isn't fair at all! Freedom Females Episode 18 773246

Mickie v Melissa would be a great match.

And bitter sweet for LayCool winning.

Poor Lita but she has the main title so get it LayCool!
Freedom Females Episode 18 603891 Freedom Females Episode 18 38644

Tara winning that huge Rumble is great. I wish wwe had one of those. Of course like 15 divas but still! Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 18   Freedom Females Episode 18 EmptySun 25 Jul 2010, 8:04 pm

id love that...it was rumoured to happen at this years royal rumble...but they didnt pull the trigger...who knows maybe this time they will have one
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 18   Freedom Females Episode 18 EmptySun 25 Jul 2010, 8:06 pm

I know..!

Don't tease the fans.

That is so wrong.
Freedom Females Episode 18 Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 18   Freedom Females Episode 18 EmptySun 25 Jul 2010, 8:10 pm

I was so pissed when that never happened sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 18   Freedom Females Episode 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Freedom Females Episode 18
Page 1 of 1