Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

thoughts for this week

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

thoughts for this week Empty
PostSubject: thoughts for this week   thoughts for this week EmptyFri 25 Jun 2010, 8:05 pm

Fatal 4 Way - Eve vs Alicia Fox vs Maryse vs Gail Kim:
brilliant, great that it was given enough time and one of the better matches this year. to start off it was a little sloppy but was great once it kicked into gear. i loved how Alicia turned Gail's headscissors into an alley oop and the double submission was a nice touch. good moonsault from Eve and congrats that Alicia won and the right girl took the pin.

Raw - Natalya vs Tamina:
yep only Natalya's third match this year and her first singles one too. what we saw was ok but of course the NXT guys had to interrupt and the divas weren't even involved in the segment. Natalya's interview was pretty good

Eve & the Great Khali vs Alicia Fox & Primo:
the crowd responded well to this and good that it was given enough time. wrestling was ok, Eve was on form as always and her moonsault was brilliant. Alicia plays her heel role well. Eve shouldn't be looking so smily though since she just lost her title

Impact - Angelina Love vs Velvet Sky:
well this was lame, please don't turn Angelina heel again, she'll just be stale. i guess they're setting up a Lacey face turn what with the whole custody battle thing. wtf did Madison do to her hair?

Superstars - Brie Bella vs Jillian:
not bad but we have seen much better from these two, the ref trying to stop the switch was funny and they did it anyway. there was one botch from Brie but Jillian covered it up. sigh, no Gail this week

Smackdown - Kelly Kelly vs Rosa Mendez:
lol poor Kaval, he looks miserable. Layla is great on commentary. well this shows how much they need more talent on Smackdown since they've had pretty much every match combination they can. not much of a segment but setting up Kelly's title match. will she just face Layla or both of them in a triple threat or something. i'd lol if Layla pinned Michelle at the end
Back to top Go down

thoughts for this week
Page 1 of 1