Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Freedom Females Episode 20

Go down 
+5
StratusScherzinger
KTV-Time
Blue Ryder
The Sexy Vixen
The LL Father
9 posters
AuthorMessage
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Freedom Females Episode 20 Empty
PostSubject: Freedom Females Episode 20   Freedom Females Episode 20 EmptyMon 19 Jul 2010, 7:03 pm

Segment 1
Freedom Females Episode 20 Th_Gail_Kim20
Gail Kim is backstage with an interviewer who asks her about her defeat last week
"Well I have to say, i am not at all surprised by the way Lisa won last week. Its been proven week in and week out that as far as in ring dominance is concerned, i am by far superior to Lisa, the only way she has ever got the upperhand over me, is by sneak attacks backstage or after matches, or by verbal attacks backstage. Welll i have to say Lisa, that beating me the way you did, was very inventive, i mean you bring in the brass knucks, and give them to me, making the referee think i was going to use them, causing me a loss by DQ. But girl come on, your supposed to be this grizzeled veteran, what happened to you, i mean are you not good enough to win a match with your own skills anymore? cos it certainly seems that way. Its sad Lisa, i feel sorry for you, even you are better then this."
Overall Rating 74%

Segment 2
Freedom Females Episode 20 Th_Ashley_Massaro31Freedom Females Episode 20 Th_Dawn_Marie11
Ashley Massaro vs Dawn Marie :
Weak-ass knife-edge chop from Dawn. Ricky Steamboat would be ashamed of that chop. Chop by Dawn on Ashley. Hooks the leg for a two count. Ashley powers out of a headlock. Kick to the gut from Ashley, who couldn't even execute that properly. Dawn Marie gets hip tossed by Ashley. Dawn takes a second rope chop from Ashley. Dawn Marie fights out of a grapple. Flying elbow off the top rope by Dawn Marie, poor elevation though. Ashley Massaro grabs Dawn Marie from behind and shoves her into the ropes, then scores with a roll-up...but Dawn rolls through with the move! She used a pull of the tights to get Ashley over! 1....2...3! The referee was out of position and didn't see it! Dawn Marie climbs each turnbuckle in turn, working the crowd as she celebrates her victory I'll give it a * rating for not being too bad.
Overall Rating 64%
Crowd Reaction 73%
Match Quality 45%

Segment 3
Freedom Females Episode 20 Th_Serena_Deeb12Freedom Females Episode 20 Nattie_Neidhart62
Freedom Females Episode 20 Melina10Freedom Females Episode 20 Maddis10
Serena and Natalya make their ways to the ring. With Microphones
Natalya "Melina, Maddison get your boney asses out here right now."
Melina and Maddison come to the ring.
Natalya "Do you think your clever? I mean seriously?"
Melina (innocent like) "We dont know what your on about"
Serena "Oh shut up Melina, how dare you be sneaky underhanded shady sluts, and attack us without us even being ready to have an even fight"
Maddison "Oh Serena please. Its not like you have any right to make a complain, with all the dirty tactics youve been playing over the last few months"
Natalya "Right, regardless of who is right and wrong. We are here to make a challenege. Me and Serena to take on you to bimbotastic morons. ONE LAST TIME. at It's On"
Melina "You want us one last time! you got it"
Overall Rating 70%

Segment 4
Freedom Females Episode 20 Stephanie_McMahon21
Stephanie McMahon is backstage, " As we just witnessed a challenege was made from Serena and Natalya to take on Melina and Maddsion at It's On, i have officially added the match to the card, with a little stipluation. I have had it up to hear with the sneak attacks and the whning from both parties, so ive decided that at It's On we will see Melina and Maddison take on Natalya and Serena one last time. With the added stipulation that the losing team must disband and never team together for the duration of 6 months"
Overall Rating 90%

Segment 5
Freedom Females Episode 20 Angel_Williams25Freedom Females Episode 20 Kara_Drew9Freedom Females Episode 20 Th_Michelle_McCool38
Angelina Love w/Velvet Sky vs Cherry w/Jackie Gayda-Haas vs Michelle McCool w/Layla El :
Michelle McCool strikes Cherry. Michelle McCool hits a right hand on Angelina Love. Michelle only gets knees on a splash. Michelle tastes a high angle back suplex. It probably tasted like chicken. Brainbuster suplex by Angelina Love, who apparently is in the mood to bust some brains. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Angelina gets squashed in the corner with a clothesline. Angelina Love reverses a hip toss. Cherry \ Angelina hook up Michelle, then hit a double suplex. Cherry nearly ends the career of Michelle with a screwed up german suplex. Cherry goes for a pin on Michelle 1....2.....Layla! Layla put Michelles foot on the bottom rope, the ref breaks the count. Cherry goes to swipe Layla, but Angelina from behind with a Big forearm, ripping a page from the NOAH playbook. Angelina and Cherry being to trade forearms, Michelle McCool out of no where nearlly knocks Angelina's head of with a terrifying big boot, and a stiff clothesline to Cherry, Michelle goes for a cover on Cherry, but gets a two count, Michelle quickly scrurries to Angelina for the cover, but again another two count, Cherry connects with a bulldog, and picks up Michelle and sends her into the turnbuckle, Cherry begins to stomp on Michelle, Angelina quickly joins in, i never thought id see those two teaming up, Double irish whip into the corner, Cherry sends Angelina into the corner who connects with a clothesline on Michelle, Cherry goes for a run at Michelle, BUT BAM Angelina quickly ends their alliance with a rough clothesline, the momentum of Cherrys fall makes her fall out of the ring, Angelina quickly distracts the referee as Velvet Sky gets the stomps on Cherry, Jackie runs from the other side of the ring and starts to brawl with Velvet, Layla quickly joins in the battle trading forearms and slaps with both Velvet and Jackie, Cherry quickly slides in the ring, and as she stands up Michelle runs towards Cherry, who low bridges the top rope, sending Michelle crashing to the outside ontop if the three way brawl. Angelina goes for a bycycle kick, but Cherry ducks, Cherry elbows Angelina Love in the face to break a hammerlock. Cherry has Angelina Love down on the canvas. Pin With Bridge Rollup! 1....2....3. Worth a ** rating, but no more than that.
Overall Rating 68%
Crowd Reaction 70%
Match Quality 65%

Segment 6
Freedom Females Episode 20 Stephanie_McMahon21
Stephanie McMahon is show backstage
"I know last week Jacqueline announced that this week we would see her and Roxxi take on Alicia and Maryse, however i made the decision to postpone that match for the forseable future. I would like to officially announce that at It's On Roxxi will take on Alicia Fox in a one on one match. Now this week we will see Jacqueline take on her rival Maryse, and the added stipulation is that whoever wins that match, their associate will have the added advantage of choosing a stipulation for their PPV match. So for example if Maryse defs Jacqueline, Alicia gets to choose the stipulation, or vice versa."

Segment 7
Freedom Females Episode 20 Th_Jackie_Moore5Freedom Females Episode 20 Th_Maryse_Ouellet31
Jacqueline vs Maryse :
Maryse walks into a stiff lariat clothesline from Jacqueline. Maryse avoids a Jacqueline avalanche. Maryse hits a weak kick. The referee bumps after catching a wild right hand and is down. Maryse face jams Jacqueline. Pinfall attempt, but the ref is conveniently laid out. Jacqueline ducks a wild right hand. Maryse gets caught with a short powerbomb from Jacqueline. Maryse takes a quick lariat. Hooks the leg for a two count. Northern Lights Bomb very nearly crushes the spine of Maryse. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. Maryse counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Maryse picks Jacqueline up and connects with a spinning back breaker, Jacqueline is on the canvas crying in pain, Maryse is right there to rub it in her faces, and applies a camal clutch, the fans quickly give Jacqueline the support she needs to pick Maryse up on her back, and run backwards towards the turnbuckle. BUT Maryse holds on, she is now really tugging on the throat of Jacqueline, Jacqueline with an overhead snapmare finally relieves her of the pressure. Jacqueline is very slow to get to her feet, Jacqueline is using the ropes to get to her feet, but Maryse out of nowhere connects with a dropkick to the face, Jacqueline finds herself outside the ring, with Maryse following quickly, Maryse slams Jacquelines face into the announcers table, irish whip into the ring post goes Jacqueline, Maryse adding insult to injury with some boots to the midsection, the referee is on a 6 count, Maryse quickly drags Jacqueline back into the ring, and goes for a cover, but Jacqueline gets her foot on the rope, Maryse doesnt look happy, and starts arguing with the ref, in French of course!. Jacqueline is getting some much needed rest whilst Maryse is arguing, Back heel kick from Maryse on Jacqueline, missed by miles. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Maryse goes for a French TKO, but misses, Jacqueline quickly gets some momentum with a few clotheslines, goes for a strong one but Maryse quickly ducks and Maryse misses a clothesline of her own. Double crossbody, both ladies are down. At the count of 7 both girls are on their feet, Maryse runs towards Jacqueline who hits the drop toe hold onto Maryse, who falls right into the second rope, Maryse can barely stand. Flowing DDT!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Jacqueline goes into the crowd, where she celebrates her victory.
Roxxi appears on stage
"Congratulations Jacqueline, i knew i picked someone i could trust. And hard luck Alicia, because this means i get to choose the stipulation for our match at It's On, and i have chosen to battle you, in a match where i feel at home. A HARDCORE MATCH"
** rating for this one. Perfectly Acceptable Wrestling.
Overall Rating 71%
Crowd Reaction 76%
Match Quality 61%

Segment 8
Freedom Females Episode 20 Shantelle_Taylor19Freedom Females Episode 20 Th_Vickie_Guerrero9
Vickie Guerrero and Taylor Wilde are backstage in their locker room. I wonder what they could be plotting
Overal Rating 71%

Segment 9
Freedom Females Episode 20 Th_Vickie_Guerrero9
Vickie Guerrero appears on stage with a microphone.
"Excuse me!!!!!.......i said Excuse me!!!!!! I am here to announce a change in the upcoming Sarita vs Taylor Wilde match at It's On!. The match will still be going down, however after discussions with Taylor, she feels that she has what it takes to beat Sarita and feels that even though you guys have turned against her, you still should have the chance to see something special. So at It's On! Sarita and Taylor Wilde, will have the first match in a best of 5 series."
Overall Rating 77%

Segment 10
Freedom Females Episode 20 Th_Lisa_Moretti7
Lisa Moretti is backstage with an interviewer and is asked to comment on the comment made earlier by Gail Kim.
"Well ya see Gail your goody too shoes act, is a little exhausting to watch, i mean i am a grizzeled veteran, and i have learned that if you want to get to the top, you need to play unfair, its all about looking after number one. Yes Gail you have managed to beat me in the ring more then i have you, but victories is only one side of the coin, i am the one with the pyscological advantage, because you have no iea what i am next going to strike hahahahah!!!"
(Suddenly Gail appears with a chair and knocks Lisa Moretti out)
Gail "Funny thing irony isnt it" (she smirks and exits)
Overall Rating 79%

Segment 11
Freedom Females Episode 20 Amy_Dumas38Freedom Females Episode 20 Th_Lisa_Marie_Varon41
Amy Dumas is warming up backstage. Tara comes into Amys locker room
"Hi Amy you ready for tonight?"
"I sure am"
"I just wanted to come in and let you know, that i will get some revenge on Alissa for her attack on you last week, i dont want anything to stop our match at It's On! being the best it could possibly be"
"ha thank you Tara, but i can look after myself"
(Amy leaves focus, and Tara is seen smiling......freakily)
Overall Rating 68%

Segment 12
Freedom Females Episode 20 Cheerleader_Melissa35Freedom Females Episode 20 Mickie_James26
Freedom Females Episode 20 Amy_Dumas38Freedom Females Episode 20 Th_Lisa_Marie_Varon41
Alissa Flash and Mickie James vs Amy Dumas and Tara :
Alissa and Dumas start the match with a lock up, Face crusher from Alissa on Dumas. Alissa scoops slams Dumas, and knocks Tara off the apron, who follows up with trying to get in the ring, this gives Alissa the time she needs to begin choking Amy Dumas in her corner, but Mickie is there to push Alissa off Dumas, they begin to argue, Mickie doesnt look at happy with Alissa trying to cheat, Dumas uses this time to roll Alissa up in a school girl for a quick 1 count, Alissa with a boot right to the face of Dumas, almost knocking her unconcious. Alissa climbs the turnbuckle, Alissa Flash hits a crap missile dropkick on Dumas. There's a two count on the pin. Alissa drags Amy to her corner and proceeds to slap Mickie on the shoulder, the refere takes this as a tag to Mickie James. Mickie \ Alissa whip Dumas into the corner. Mickie James whips Alissa Flash in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. Mickie hits an arm drag on Dumas. Cover for a two count. Mickie hits a quick kick on Dumas. Dumas pushes out of a Mickie James hold. Dumas face jams Mickie James. Tag between Amy Dumas and Tara. Tara with some flying right hands, its like shes in a boxing match, Gut buster, Mickie hits hard on the canvas. Vicious back suplex! Mickie James got nailed. Tara goes for her patented standing moonsault but only gets knees on a splash. Tara goes for the widows peak early, but Mickie revereses into a pin attempt but Tara gets the shoulder up, Mickie like a rocket hits a low dropkick, Tag between Mickie James and Alissa Flash, again very rough and un partner like. Back heel kick from Alissa on Tara. Alissa Flash with an enziguri, although the late Owen Hart's version was far superior. Pin, but Tara is out just before the three count. Alissa Flash strikes Tara. Tara blocks a kick from Alissa Flash. Tiger bomb by Tara, although no mention is made of whether it originated in Pearl River. Tara moves in for the kill. Here it comes - Arachnophobia. 1....2...3, it's finished. Mickie and Alissa remain in the ring. Alissa Flash does not look happy at losing. Mickie James goes to leave, but gets pulled back in by Alissa. Tensions seem to be rising between these two. And so the brawl begins Mickie and Alissa once again find themselves trading blows, Amy, Tara and the referee use this time to seperate the two, but they arent seperated for long, as Alissa breaks free and dives at Mickie, the start to brawl on the outisde, and quickly find themselves brawling to the back.Almost a ** match, but not quite - *1\2 rating.
Overall Rating 63%
Crowd Reaction 66%
Match Quality 59%

Show Rating 71%
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 20   Freedom Females Episode 20 EmptyMon 19 Jul 2010, 7:10 pm

yay Dawn Marie won!! Ashley sucks..booo

i'd laugh if Maryse had pinned Jacqueline...still love ya Maryse!!!

Alissa and Mickie? what an odd combo but i like it.

nice work LL
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 20   Freedom Females Episode 20 EmptyMon 19 Jul 2010, 7:14 pm

its basically one of those two feuding ppl teaming together
cos Mickie and Alissa have been fueding for a while now so smile
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 20   Freedom Females Episode 20 EmptyMon 19 Jul 2010, 8:24 pm

Gail’s opening promo was pretty good, wonder what ‘Lisa” has up her sleeve cause you know she’s up to no good.

Yay Dawn Marie, seems like the first loss Ashley had, bout time too.

Thank goodness this tag team feud ends at “It’s On” it’s gotten pretty dull if I’m being honest here. Even better! One of the teams will disband, yay!

Triple threat match was pretty fun, Michelle was owning that shit. I think Cherry and Angelina working together was oddly interesting, lol @ Cherry getting drilled with the clothesline. Good stuff and Cherry got the pin fall!! She needed it imo.

Stephanie is amazing, all of these matches she’s booking <3 Let’s go Jackie!

Oh wow, I enjoyed that one, Jackie brings the best out of Maryse, good little match up LL.

Hardcore match! Yes! Get it Roxxi!

Oh my god! Best of five series??!? No joke I’ve been thinking that TNA should do something like that with them in real life, wow!

lool lool lool @ Gail Kim whacking “Lisa” in the face with a chair, I laughed! Lol

Nice main event, Alissa and Mickie are so fucking catty, I love it! Tara is so freaky, turn her heel already (but then again I do like how slow your going about this)

Pretty good show, nice storyline progression LL.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 20   Freedom Females Episode 20 EmptyMon 19 Jul 2010, 8:40 pm

thanks
and jesus..see how easy it is to comment -_-
u commented before Kevin
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 20   Freedom Females Episode 20 EmptyMon 19 Jul 2010, 9:22 pm

I was watching a Movie..........point nr. 2. 12 Segments?? Dude you cheated somewhere and i can smell it. I swear, it wreeks here.

Anywho, Gail-Ivory? Interesting. It actually has me hooked. Jackie & Maryse!!!!! Full of win for me. I just see that happening, interesting with Roxxi in the end i like.

Oh didn't comment on Ashley-Dawn because it didn't need one, :p

Awesome main event. nice stuffs man. Realy enjoyd it...KUDOS!!!
Back to top Go down
StratusScherzinger
Killer Love
StratusScherzinger

Male
Number of posts : 1132
Job/hobbies : Latin & Ballroom Dancing
Favorite WWE Diva : Trish,Torrie,Maryse,Laycool
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail,Angelina,Sarita,Kong,Madison

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 20   Freedom Females Episode 20 EmptyMon 19 Jul 2010, 9:42 pm

Is It's On the episode after this?

Really looking forward to the continuation of the Gail/Ivory rivalry, and the tag one.

Lol at you saying Ashley can't even execute a move properly.

Good job smile
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 20   Freedom Females Episode 20 EmptyTue 20 Jul 2010, 2:04 am

awesome ivory interview. i liked the triple threat match. yay for cherry. good show!!
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 20   Freedom Females Episode 20 EmptyTue 20 Jul 2010, 2:18 am

I gotta say... I can't wait for the PPV!!!!

I hope Nattie/Serena win! I hate Melina/Maddison together.

I hope Ms. Foxxy beats Ms. Roxxi!!!!!!!

Meh. Tara. :/
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 20   Freedom Females Episode 20 EmptyTue 20 Jul 2010, 2:25 am

lol Foxxy and Roxxi, how did I not get that?

Dude even in a efed Ashley fucking sucks, have Kong beat her ass and release her already! ewww
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 20   Freedom Females Episode 20 EmptyTue 20 Jul 2010, 2:50 am

LMAO Gail hitting Ivory with the chair after her laughing about sneak attacks was funny. Good job :d
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 20   Freedom Females Episode 20 EmptyTue 20 Jul 2010, 3:09 am

i cant wait to see Ashley squashed
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 20   Freedom Females Episode 20 EmptyFri 06 Aug 2010, 9:00 am

Dawn got revenge I see..

And Cherry got a win? Freedom Females Episode 20 Icon_eek
Go Jacqueline. She'd destroy Maryse! Freedom Females Episode 20 773246

Ivory and Gail's feud is building up pretty well!

You always make the main events turn out bad % wise. Teary Eyed

Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 20   Freedom Females Episode 20 EmptyFri 06 Aug 2010, 9:36 am

lol thats mainly because Tara and Amy arent as popular as Mickie/Alissa, so it affects everything...doesnt help that Amy is a piss poor wrestler
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 20   Freedom Females Episode 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Freedom Females Episode 20
Page 1 of 1