Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Freaky night...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Freaky night... Empty
PostFreaky night...

I am one to generally believe in the supernatural, and have seen "things" in the dark in the past. But last night, I was generally freaking out. I was last to bed as usual, and I usually put this night light thing on in the hallway (See diagram below), not because I'm scared of the dark, but because I just don't like pitch blackness for some reason.

hallway
--------------------------------------------------
nightlight | |
my room

As you can see from this, the nightlight is not in visible view from my room. It emits a blue color, but isn't bright enough to shine much, just in that area. When I turned off my lights and went into bed, I glanced out at the corridor wall, and I say this blue light on the floor. I've never seen it before when looking into the corridor as I usually do, and the blue light isn't powerful enough to show there (it may leave a light shadow, but this was like a solid blue light in a small area). In pitch blackness to see something like that, is kinda scary lol.

So I was in a bit of a daze and after a while, I began to hear a noise that I recognized as my tv cabinet drawer opening and closing (theres no way it can slide open itself, and it makes a real 'hard' rubbing noise. (sounds like when you move a cabinet on floorboards). As I was in a daze half way through sleep, the noise wasn't overly startling. It was a surreal moment where I was aware of what the noise was, but at the same time had no reaction to it.

Before I go on, I should mention I take a wet flanel to bed, which I place over the top of my face, just to cool down and stuff. Now tell me if this is normal, but when I open my eyes inside the flanel (Even closing them), I don't see pitch blackness. I see moving forms. This also happened, as I begun to see things drifting around the room. This does happen a lot, but it was moreso scary last night, probably because of the cabinet thingy lol. I also see these strange blue lights (while flanel is on my head and eyes closed) which randomly appear than quickly diminish. In my view, when I opened my eyes with the flanel still over my eyes, it looked like black forms were shifting around my view.

While this was happening, I could feel my duna sort of tugging at times. Once it felt like something was on top of my duna. Like it had no weight on me, but it had weight on the duna? Then it felt like my pillow was sort of being pressed on, as it was going up and down slowly, even after I remained perfectly still.

Also (it happens a lot), but that night as well, was when I focused on one of the blury dark images with my eyes closed and flanel over my head, It becames more clearer and sort of forms a demonic type morph/face? I also got the strange sense last night when you can feel a presence nearby.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Freaky night... :: Comments

Did You Miss Her?
Re: Freaky night...
Post Tue 15 Mar 2011, 9:59 am by Did You Miss Her?
Sounds like someone was jerking off while watching you sleep.
Venom
Post Tue 15 Mar 2011, 6:06 pm by Venom
That's really freaky. Shocked
KTV-Time
Post Tue 15 Mar 2011, 6:17 pm by KTV-Time
The ONE night i don't talk to you this happens.

Well it's not soo freaky, my house was haunted or semi-haunted...so i eventually got used to it.
Sticky!!
Post Tue 15 Mar 2011, 9:03 pm by Sticky!!
I used to hear things too at night. Groaning that seems from outside but I don't think the neighbors were doing it cause the groaning was coming from different areas and sometimes a "ahh" in my face! But like Hailey it happens in a second and I didn't react much. And the phone has a red light that is always on and twice the green light flashed like the phone was ringing. But there was no sound... I would hear a cat under the house going crazy! Animals can sense supernatural. And the Doozie...twice or maybe 3 times I heard a girl singing "la la la la la, la la la la la." And at 3 am this is unlikely to be a real little girl. Maybe it was the neighbor but it sounded close.

After some "knowledge", I was sleeping and had a horrible feeling of fear engulf my body. A sat up screaming like in the cartoons but was still sleeping. I think. It was probably more of an Astral Projection. I saw a large squiggly light and the corner. I woke up and was sitting up. I knew it was more than a dream. I'll skip other deats for now. I had some church "warriors" come to the house and bless it. And even though I'm not so hardcore christian now, I still believe in God but it's not so simple, It worked! And the room is strangely lit up more now.
Even late at night when before it was pitch dark with light from outside. Now I can see the objects in the room with less light from outside. At first it is dark but it lightens. I guess my eyes are adjusting.

I don't know what's what anymore. I stand in the center of knowledge. I can't walk down any path. Cause I don't 100% know the truth. Cause humans don't know nuuuutttthin! (In George Lopez voice.)
KTV-Time
Post Wed 16 Mar 2011, 12:02 pm by KTV-Time
Lol i have soooo many stories about my old house. Bang on door, Moving chairs, people going up the stairs, people sitting on the bed, doorbell being rung, even after you take off the button of the bell outside......i've just grown used to it.
Post  by Sponsored content

Freaky night...

Page 1 of 1