Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beth Phoenix & Eve Torres in War of Words Ahead of Divas Title Match

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

Number of posts : 1445
Registration date : 2011-06-10

Beth Phoenix & Eve Torres in War of Words Ahead of Divas Title Match Empty
PostSubject: Beth Phoenix & Eve Torres in War of Words Ahead of Divas Title Match   Beth Phoenix & Eve Torres in War of Words Ahead of Divas Title Match EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011, 3:25 pm

http://www.diva-dirt.com/2011/10/19/beth-phoenix-eve-torres-in-war-of-words-ahead-of-divas-title-match/

Beth Phoenix & Eve Torres in War of Words Ahead of Divas Title Match Eve-beth-vengeance1

A quiet Wednesday on Twitter quickly became the battleground for Beth Phoenix and Eve Torres to take shots at each other before their Divas Championship match this Sunday at Vengeance.

Beth began the exchange by opening fire on her Twitter page, responding to a tweet that Eve sent.

Eve wrote: “So it’s official. Me VS. Beth Phoenix at Vengeance. Most of what I have to say was delivered in a message to @Natbynature on Monday Night.”

This led to a huge rant from the Divas Champion:

Quote :

@EveMarieTorres the message you sent on Monday was as muddled as your makeup. But I understand. U have a hard time fitting in. You tried so hard to be Kelly’s BFF but was she offering her spot in the Maxim 100 to you? Some friend. So now you are trying to fit in with @NatbyNature and I, the “wrestlers” by thinking u are in our league?? Sorry @EveMarieTorres. You cant lace our boots. At #vengeance I’ll show the world why YOU are the outcast. You don’t fit in. And let you cry about it. #crybabycry

The other Divas respect @NatbyNature and I. The Rookies worship the ground we walk on and @thebellatwins are always admiring our power and style. Its hard to be humble when everyone around you places you on a pedestal. Its okay to admire. We lead by example. #pinupstrong

Eve defended herself with the following response:

Quote :

Dear “wrestlers”. (@NatbyNature & @theBethPhoenix) I may not have come from the Dungeon or experienced the independents, but I did make the decision 4 years ago when I won the DS that I was going 2 do whatever it took 2 b a champion – be it gym, training, matches, jiu-jitsu. We all start somewhere. The question is where do we end up? …Look where u ended up @TheBethPhoenix @NatbyNature? Bitter, negative, blaming others 4 ur disappointments & with a false sense of arrogance. I may not be a great “wrestler” But I am a fighter. On the mat & off.

It’s funny you talk about fitting in @TheBethPhoenix . Everyday I think what can I do to NOT fit in. To be different. I’m not Maxim’s top 100 & I’m not a 3rd generation Diva. I’m just me. You can try to play with my emotions all day long, but I won’t break.

Beth fired back:

Quote :

@EveMarieTorres seems to be a little sensitive today…did I strike a nerve? See the thing is I rarely speak out on people that I don’t like in our lockerroom cuz I dont think its a classy move. But in this case, Ive been around long enough to speak my mind. @EveMarieTorres u dont have that fire. I dont respect u because u r content to sit back and ride the wave. I dont care how hard u train today because u are still just another wannabe Diva Search Barbie. Im not bitter. Im honest. And u will break. Cuz I will make you. Now arent u late for a pedicure with @RealKellyKelly ?? Stop wasting my time baby girl. U dont wanna chip a nail with all these tweets.

Eve then added:

Quote :

@TheBethPhoenix Although I love nothing more than proving people wrong, I will not sit here & justify my hard work 2 u. I’d rather prove …self-rightousness, & pretentiousness, & it will sting all that much more when I beat u at #Vengeance. Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m off to the gym to “chip a nail”.

Did you get all that? It’s on!

Beth and Eve will meet this Sunday at WWE’s Vengeance pay per view.

Thoughts: I like the initiative by both Divas (well, assuming it is initiative and they weren’t given a directive to tweet about each other), but I would much rather see the storyline play out on TV. From the sounds of it, they’ll have a pretty interesting segment this Friday on SmackDown. As we’ve said before, WWE is better at short term build and the segment on Friday could really help sell the match. Sadly, it’s when it comes to long-term storylines that things go south.

Are you looking forward to Vengeance?

Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Beth Phoenix & Eve Torres in War of Words Ahead of Divas Title Match   Beth Phoenix & Eve Torres in War of Words Ahead of Divas Title Match EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011, 5:04 pm

*yawn* to all of this. i really would love to see someone different in the title scene right now. Alicia for champ!!!
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Beth Phoenix & Eve Torres in War of Words Ahead of Divas Title Match   Beth Phoenix & Eve Torres in War of Words Ahead of Divas Title Match EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011, 5:31 pm

too bad this couldn't be in a promo but it's pretty cool that both sides have a sympathetic point of view. strange isn't it that in DoD Beth is more of a tweener while Natalya is definitely a full blown heel
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Beth Phoenix & Eve Torres in War of Words Ahead of Divas Title Match   Beth Phoenix & Eve Torres in War of Words Ahead of Divas Title Match EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011, 5:36 pm

that's why i think Tamina should be in the group. Beth gets many cheers too. Nattie makes a good heel.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Beth Phoenix & Eve Torres in War of Words Ahead of Divas Title Match   Beth Phoenix & Eve Torres in War of Words Ahead of Divas Title Match EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011, 5:54 pm

Blah... blah... blah...

*Snore*
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Beth Phoenix & Eve Torres in War of Words Ahead of Divas Title Match   Beth Phoenix & Eve Torres in War of Words Ahead of Divas Title Match EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011, 8:35 pm

Yeah pretty boring to me.

But at least they are trying.

I am not really looking forward to Vengeance but I do hope the match is given time.

Kellu/Beth's 3 match series all seemed to get 6-8 minutes so I hope Eve/Beth for the belt can get the same amount of time.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Beth Phoenix & Eve Torres in War of Words Ahead of Divas Title Match   Beth Phoenix & Eve Torres in War of Words Ahead of Divas Title Match EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011, 8:50 pm

They're not trying hard enough...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beth Phoenix & Eve Torres in War of Words Ahead of Divas Title Match   Beth Phoenix & Eve Torres in War of Words Ahead of Divas Title Match Empty

Back to top Go down

Beth Phoenix & Eve Torres in War of Words Ahead of Divas Title Match
Page 1 of 1