Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official Beth Phoenix v Eve Torres For the Divas Title at Survivor Series Thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Official Beth Phoenix v Eve Torres For the Divas Title at Survivor Series Thread Empty
PostSubject: Official Beth Phoenix v Eve Torres For the Divas Title at Survivor Series Thread   Official Beth Phoenix v Eve Torres For the Divas Title at Survivor Series Thread EmptyMon 14 Nov 2011, 10:09 pm

Official Beth Phoenix v Eve Torres For the Divas Title at Survivor Series Thread Eve-beth-survivor-series

http://www.diva-dirt.com/2011/11/15/divas-title-match-announced-for-survivor-series/

Divas Champion Beth Phoenix will defend the title this Sunday at Survivor Series against Eve Torres in New York.

Eve won a second title match following a #1 Contenders’ battle royal on Halloween night.

The pair faced off at last month’s Vengeance pay per view in a match that drew a lot of praise.

Who’s ready for round two?
--------------------------------
So what do you think of this news?
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Official Beth Phoenix v Eve Torres For the Divas Title at Survivor Series Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Beth Phoenix v Eve Torres For the Divas Title at Survivor Series Thread   Official Beth Phoenix v Eve Torres For the Divas Title at Survivor Series Thread EmptyTue 15 Nov 2011, 12:36 am

How is it that with an extra hour the divas still can't manage to get 5 minutes in the ring..

Especially considering they had SHIT like the opening segment with Cole/JR and the stupid Cena This is Your Life that could easily have been cut by 1-3 minutes each which would have allowed them to have a respectable amount of time..

It is just sad but not shocking.

Anyways poor Natalya lost to Kelly Kelly in < 2 minutes with a roll up counter to the Sharpshooter.

You would think Nattie would know that half of the time I get rolled up when I do this move so I shoudl execute this REALLY fast or I'm fucked..
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Official Beth Phoenix v Eve Torres For the Divas Title at Survivor Series Thread   Official Beth Phoenix v Eve Torres For the Divas Title at Survivor Series Thread EmptyTue 15 Nov 2011, 5:41 pm

I'm tired of seeing Beth look like a transexual whore.
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Official Beth Phoenix v Eve Torres For the Divas Title at Survivor Series Thread   Official Beth Phoenix v Eve Torres For the Divas Title at Survivor Series Thread EmptyWed 16 Nov 2011, 8:11 am

interesting stuff according to the Smackdown spoilers. well not really but compared to what we got on Raw, it's a friggin headline. it looks like they are going to start building Natalya up subtly. unless they're going to swerve us on Sunday and give Eve the belt. i love her but please god leave it on Beth
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Beth Phoenix v Eve Torres For the Divas Title at Survivor Series Thread   Official Beth Phoenix v Eve Torres For the Divas Title at Survivor Series Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Beth Phoenix v Eve Torres For the Divas Title at Survivor Series Thread
Page 1 of 1