Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Backstage news on Vince Mcmahon & the WWE Divas

Go down 
+3
The Sexy Vixen
King Silva
Quisee
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Backstage news on Vince Mcmahon & the WWE Divas Empty
PostSubject: Backstage news on Vince Mcmahon & the WWE Divas   Backstage news on Vince Mcmahon & the WWE Divas EmptyThu 20 Oct 2011, 3:32 pm

Quote :
- It’s said that Vince McMahon has developed a love-hate relationship with the WWE Divas. The mentality is that both RAW and SmackDown have to have one segment with the Divas. Vince is convinced that Divas segment is needed because it draws in a certain demographic.

When the Divas segments and matches are actually going on, it’s said that Vince feels they are a waste of time. This is part of the reason he has Michael Cole act the way he does when the Divas are out.

-Wrestlenewz

Last edited by Quisee on Thu 20 Oct 2011, 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Backstage news on Vince Mcmahon & the WWE Divas   Backstage news on Vince Mcmahon & the WWE Divas EmptyThu 20 Oct 2011, 4:04 pm

I wonder if he's always felt that way?

But this is just more reasons why I can't wait til Vince is no longer in full control.

Come on Stephanie and HHH.

It may never get as good as I want it to be but I think hardly anyone but Vince would be a step [or lots of steps] in the right direction
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Backstage news on Vince Mcmahon & the WWE Divas   Backstage news on Vince Mcmahon & the WWE Divas EmptyThu 20 Oct 2011, 8:39 pm

i think Vince is a fucking schizophrenic. or maybe Dead is really Vince McMahon...
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Backstage news on Vince Mcmahon & the WWE Divas   Backstage news on Vince Mcmahon & the WWE Divas EmptyThu 20 Oct 2011, 9:38 pm

^
LMAO!

Damn it, Dead! Stop the torture, damn it!
Back to top Go down
WarGreymon77
Midcarder
Midcarder
WarGreymon77

Male
Number of posts : 466
Favorite WWE Wrestler : The Undertaker, Triple H, R-Truth, Booker T, Teddy Long, CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : 'Kharma', Kelly Kelly, Maryse
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Sting, Brother Devon, A.J. Styles, Beer Money Inc, "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero
Favorite TNA Knockout : Velvet Sky, Mickie James, Angelina Love, So Cal Val, Daffney...
Registration date : 2011-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Backstage news on Vince Mcmahon & the WWE Divas   Backstage news on Vince Mcmahon & the WWE Divas EmptyThu 20 Oct 2011, 9:59 pm

Vince used to be a genius wrestling promoter. Now I don't know what the hell is going on in his mind.
Back to top Go down
REIGNBOW
World Champion
World Champion
REIGNBOW

Female
Number of posts : 1692
Job/hobbies : Being the person you all love :)
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
dolph ziggler
Sheamus
Cody Rhodes

Favorite WWE Diva : paige
Layla El
Rosa Mendes
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelley
Austin Aries
Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke Tessmacher
Rosita

Registration date : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Backstage news on Vince Mcmahon & the WWE Divas   Backstage news on Vince Mcmahon & the WWE Divas EmptyThu 20 Oct 2011, 10:06 pm

aging ...its a bad thing.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Backstage news on Vince Mcmahon & the WWE Divas   Backstage news on Vince Mcmahon & the WWE Divas EmptyThu 20 Oct 2011, 10:49 pm

WALKING DEAD wrote:
^
LMAO!

Damn it, Dead! Stop the torture, damn it!

it all adds up...

Dead is pro WWE / anti-TNA
Dead hates the divas

I think Dead is Vince. and he probably keeps up the 'divas need 1 segment' nonsense because he doesnt want the divas unhappy but in reality..he thinks they are a waste...like Dead.

I'mma call him Vince McDead.
Dead McMahon?
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male
Number of posts : 2263
Job/hobbies : Banking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro, Justin Gabriel, Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Natalya, Paige
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Backstage news on Vince Mcmahon & the WWE Divas   Backstage news on Vince Mcmahon & the WWE Divas EmptyThu 20 Oct 2011, 11:38 pm

^haha, I like Vince McDead.

That is a really crappy attitude to have. I am curious to know what the "certain" demographic he is referring to?
Back to top Go down
WarGreymon77
Midcarder
Midcarder
WarGreymon77

Male
Number of posts : 466
Favorite WWE Wrestler : The Undertaker, Triple H, R-Truth, Booker T, Teddy Long, CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : 'Kharma', Kelly Kelly, Maryse
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Sting, Brother Devon, A.J. Styles, Beer Money Inc, "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero
Favorite TNA Knockout : Velvet Sky, Mickie James, Angelina Love, So Cal Val, Daffney...
Registration date : 2011-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Backstage news on Vince Mcmahon & the WWE Divas   Backstage news on Vince Mcmahon & the WWE Divas EmptyFri 21 Oct 2011, 12:12 am

See, I knew there was a reason why they were putting forth zero effort with the divas. I just didn't know that it came from "the boss himself". This is why they get one match per show, and two minutes or less per match.

At its current rate, it IS a waste of time. What they should do is trim the roster (because it looks too big for anybody to stand out), and develop unique personalities for the ones that they decide to make into stars.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backstage news on Vince Mcmahon & the WWE Divas   Backstage news on Vince Mcmahon & the WWE Divas Empty

Back to top Go down

Backstage news on Vince Mcmahon & the WWE Divas
Page 1 of 1