Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Backstage News on the FCW Divas

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Backstage News on the FCW Divas Empty
PostSubject: Backstage News on the FCW Divas   Backstage News on the FCW Divas EmptyThu 19 Jul 2012, 2:45 pm

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/Backstage_News_on_the_FCW_Divas_HHH_High_on_McGillicutty_Will_Austin_Be_at_RAW.html

- Of all the Divas in WWE developmental, the ones getting strong reviews are Raquel Diaz (Shaul Guerrero), Paige (Britani Knight) and Sofia Cortez (Ivelisse Vélez).

Paige and Sofia are better than most Divas on the main roster and given Paige's age and in-ring ability, the feeling is that she has the potential to be the star worker in WWE's women's division down the line. Regarding Diaz, the feeling is that she has great charisma and potential to be one of the best female talkers but her in-ring work is not ready.
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on the FCW Divas   Backstage News on the FCW Divas EmptyThu 19 Jul 2012, 7:50 pm

they don't need to have Raquel wrestling to be honest. the likes of Audrey Marie, Cameron Lynn and Caylee Turner have all surpassed her in wrestling ability and they're all pretty much the same level of experience. i just don't think it's her calling. she does have a lot of charisma and she could be a great manager/valet
Back to top Go down
matt_2k10
New Talent
New Talent
matt_2k10

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2010-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on the FCW Divas   Backstage News on the FCW Divas EmptyFri 20 Jul 2012, 6:57 am

In the UK this week, there was a documentary on the Knight family as they are a family of British wrestlers and have their own promotion. It showed a lot of Paige and finished with the rest of the family at home watching her win in a triple threat at a FCW match. One of the brothers has been in the WWE at some point but I didn't recall it; it involved some sort of two-on-one attack on the Big Show. Either way, during the documentary he had another tryout with the WWE but didn't make it.

I didn't catch much of it, I only saw the end when I recognised Paige from her match against Ivelisse (which I just watched this week). Still, I think that will have helped her status a lot if the WWE think she's coming with a lot of support from England. The documentary was shown on one of our main channels...I personally thought it was a bit unusual because British wrestling promotions aren't a big deal here, but I can imagine it going down well with the company.

Last edited by matt_2k10 on Fri 20 Jul 2012, 7:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
matt_2k10
New Talent
New Talent
matt_2k10

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2010-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on the FCW Divas   Backstage News on the FCW Divas EmptyFri 20 Jul 2012, 6:58 am

Here's a review of the show if anyone is interested:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/tv-and-radio-reviews/9409938/The-Wrestlers-Fighting-with-My-Family-Channel-4-review.html
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on the FCW Divas   Backstage News on the FCW Divas EmptyFri 20 Jul 2012, 6:39 pm

matt_2k10 wrote:
In the UK this week, there was a documentary on the Knight family as they are a family of British wrestlers and have their own promotion. It showed a lot of Paige and finished with the rest of the family at home watching her win in a triple threat at a FCW match. One of the brothers has been in the WWE at some point but I didn't recall it; it involved some sort of two-on-one attack on the Big Show. Either way, during the documentary he had another tryout with the WWE but didn't make it.

I didn't catch much of it, I only saw the end when I recognised Paige from her match against Ivelisse (which I just watched this week). Still, I think that will have helped her status a lot if the WWE think she's coming with a lot of support from England. The documentary was shown on one of our main channels...I personally thought it was a bit unusual because British wrestling promotions aren't a big deal here, but I can imagine it going down well with the company.

I posted it in the Wrestling video section.

It was a really good watch so people should check it out if they have time [45 minutes].

I totally feel that Paige will be the future of the division. Sofia is great as well and while Raquel is not nearly as good in the ring I still think WWE will push her to titles. I just want her to get better.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on the FCW Divas   Backstage News on the FCW Divas EmptyFri 20 Jul 2012, 7:44 pm

Great news!! I love all three!
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on the FCW Divas   Backstage News on the FCW Divas EmptySat 21 Jul 2012, 12:53 am

that is good, i will watch it later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on the FCW Divas   Backstage News on the FCW Divas Empty

Back to top Go down

Backstage News on the FCW Divas
Page 1 of 1