Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AJ Reveals Her Survivor Series Dream Team Including Three Former Divas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

Number of posts : 1445
Registration date : 2011-06-10

AJ Reveals Her Survivor Series Dream Team Including Three Former Divas Empty
PostSubject: AJ Reveals Her Survivor Series Dream Team Including Three Former Divas   AJ Reveals Her Survivor Series Dream Team Including Three Former Divas EmptyMon 14 Nov 2011, 1:49 pm

http://www.diva-dirt.com/2011/11/14/aj-reveals-her-survivor-series-dream-team-including-three-former-divas/

AJ Reveals Her Survivor Series Dream Team Including Three Former Divas Aj-survivor-series-dream-team

WWE’s self-proclaimed Geek Goddess, AJ, has revealed her Survivor Series dream team in a new piece for WWE.com.

Ahead of this year’s annual event which takes place on Sunday in New York. AJ picks the four team mates she would pick for a traditional Survivor Series elimination tag team match.

AJ’s team includes three former WWE Women’s Champions: Lita, Molly Holly and Trish Stratus, as well as the late Hall of Famer, Eddie Guerrero.

Of the former Divas, she says: “When I was like 11 or 12 and wanted to get into wresting they were the reasons why, so it’d be awesome to be in the ring with them.”

AJ also says Eddie is her all-time favorite and she loved his attitude. “He kind of reminds me of my dad. Everyone in my family is a little spicy and playful. He just had the most personality in the ring I’ve ever seen. I love him.”

Read more here.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/survivorseries/2011/survivor-series-dream-teams-2011_aj

Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

AJ Reveals Her Survivor Series Dream Team Including Three Former Divas Empty
PostSubject: Re: AJ Reveals Her Survivor Series Dream Team Including Three Former Divas   AJ Reveals Her Survivor Series Dream Team Including Three Former Divas EmptyMon 14 Nov 2011, 6:15 pm

This just makes me like AJ more!

She has a very awesome top 3 divas!

Lita, Trish, Molly FTW!

Also RIP Eddie. AJ Reveals Her Survivor Series Dream Team Including Three Former Divas 478927
Back to top Go down

AJ Reveals Her Survivor Series Dream Team Including Three Former Divas
Page 1 of 1