Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who Are the Best of the Best Supporting Actor/Actress Oscar Winners?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Who Are the Best of the Best Supporting Actor/Actress Oscar Winners? Empty
PostSubject: Who Are the Best of the Best Supporting Actor/Actress Oscar Winners?   Who Are the Best of the Best Supporting Actor/Actress Oscar Winners? EmptySun 08 Jul 2012, 6:28 am

http://www.goldderby.com/films/news/3086/academy-awards-oscars-supporting-actor-heath-ledger-film-news-2468097.html

Who Are the Best of the Best Supporting Actor/Actress Oscar Winners? Shot%20098

Our forum posters have run down the least deserving performers to take home Oscars in debates over Best Supporting Actress, Best Supporting Actor, Best Actress and Best Actor. And they have named the worst of the Best Picture winners.

Now, they have turned their attention to the best of the best. They have already dished director, leading lady, leading man and featured female to determine who was the most deserving of an Academy Award. Below, read just a sample of their thoughts on the ultimate supporting actor winner.

Daniel:
I think Kevin Spacey in "The Usual Suspects" was quite overrated. Some of my personal favourite Supporting Actor winners: Heath Ledger, Christoph Waltz and Javier Bardem (and probably the best three-year streak in that, or possibly any category in the history of Oscar winners). Another one of my favourite winners is Joe Pesci in "Goodfellas."

Carol Channing:
My top three:
1. Timothy Hutton, "Ordinary People"
2. Christoph Waltz, "Inglourious Basterds"
3. Martin Landaut, "Ed Wood

Pieman:
Ledger, Waltz, and Spacey are where it is at for me. Granted, I haven't seen all of those films, so shame on me. Still, those roles are so haunting, but so great to watch that as villainous as they are, I can't help but cheer them on.

FNLFan89:
Heath Ledger. Never before or since have I seen an actor so completely immerse himself in the role, and all the while making it look completely effortless. Never once did Ledger come off as fake, nor did he overact. He perfectly walked the line between showy and subtle. Quite simply, he became The Joker, and I doubt I'll see another performance in a superhero movie reach the level that Ledger achieved in "The Dark Knight."

----------------------------------

http://www.goldderby.com/films/news/3079/academy-awards-oscars-supporting-actress-film-news-2468097.html

Who Are the Best of the Best Supporting Actor/Actress Oscar Winners? Shot%2012345%281%29

Below, read just a sample of their thoughts on the ultimate supporting actress champ.

Marcelo:
My top five:
1. Linda Hunt, "The Year of Living Dangerously"
2. Jane Darwell, "The Grapes of Wrath"
3. Ruth Gordon, "Rosemary´s Baby"
4. Kim Hunter, "A Streetcar Named Desire"
5. Dianne Wiest, "Hannah and Her Sisters

Carol Channing:
My top three:
1. Mo'Nique, "Precious" (Imo one of the greatest performances I've ever seen)
2. Dianne Wiest, "Bullets Over Broadway"
3. Linda Hunt, "The Year of Living Dangerously

Miss Frost:
For me Mo'Nique put up one of the best suporting performances. I really loved Whoopi Goldberg, Cate Blanchett, Catherine Zeta Jones, Hattie MacDaniel, Sandy Dennis, Macia Gay Harden, and of course Meryl Streep's performances.

Gucci:
Hattie McDaniel and Mo'Nique

---------------------

So who are your favorite Supporting Actor/Actress Oscar winners?
Back to top Go down

Who Are the Best of the Best Supporting Actor/Actress Oscar Winners?
Page 1 of 1