Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

70th Annual Golden Globe TV Winners List

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

70th Annual Golden Globe TV Winners List Empty
PostSubject: 70th Annual Golden Globe TV Winners List   70th Annual Golden Globe TV Winners List EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013, 3:48 am

70th Annual Golden Globe TV Winners List Globe13

http://www.goldderby.com/news/3854/golden-globes-homeland-girls-game-change-claire-danes-lena-dunham-tv-entertainment-news-42095138.html

Golden Globe voters chose to honor many recent Emmy champs, feting only two fresh faces at the 70th annual edition of these kudos Sunday.

Showtime had a particularly strong showing as "Homeland," Damian Lewis, and Claire Danes won Globes to go with their Emmys. The drama series and Danes also won at last year's Globes for the inaugural season while this was the first win for Lewis.

Fun fact: Danes has won all four of her career Golden Globe bids (she won this same category in 1995 for "My So-Called Life" and claimed Movie/Mini Actress in 2011 for "Temple Grandin.")

Showtime also picked up a surprise win for Don Cheadle ("House of Lies") as Best TV Comedy Actor. He beat out previous Globe winners Alec Baldwin ("30 Rock"), Matt LeBlanc ("Episodes"), and Jim Parsons ("The Big Bang Theory") plus first-time nominee Louis C.K. ("Louie").

The top laffer was "Girls" which defeated, among others reigning Globe champ (and three-time Emmy winner) "Modern Family.") "Girls" multi-hyphenate Lena Dunham who writes, directs and produces the HBO series, also prevailed as Best TV Comedy Actress, beating out Emmy winner Julia Louis-Dreyfus ("Veep") and ceremony hosts Tina Fey ("30 Rock") and Amy Poehler ("Parks and Recreation") as well as Zooey Deschanel ("New Girl"). These were the first two Globe wins for Dunham.

All of the movie/miniseries Globe winners were reruns from last fall's Emmys: HBO's "Game Change," its star Julianne Moore, and Kevin Costner ("Hatfields and McCoys").

The catch-all supporting races were won by: Maggie Smith ("Downton Abbey"), the two-time reigning Emmy champ for her role as the Dowager Countess, and Emmy nominee Ed Harris who played Senator John McCain in "Game Change."
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: 70th Annual Golden Globe TV Winners List   70th Annual Golden Globe TV Winners List EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013, 3:51 am

70th Annual Golden Globe TV Winners List Golden Globes Statues Wide 600

http://www.goldderby.com/news/3852/golden-globes-winners-film-lincoln-argo-les-miserables-django-unchained-silver-linings-playbook-television-girls-homeland-entertainment-news-13579086.html

TELEVISION WINNERS

DRAMA SERIES
"Breaking Bad"
"Boardwalk Empire"
"Downton Abbey"
X - "Homeland"
"The Newsroom"

DRAMA ACTOR
Bryan Cranston, "Breaking Bad"
Jon Hamm, "Mad Men"
X - Damian Lewis, "Homeland"
Steve Buscemi, "Boardwalk Empire"
Jeff Daniels, "The Newsroom"

DRAMA ACTRESS

Connie Britton, "Nashville"
Glenn Close, "Damages"
X - Claire Danes, "Homeland"
Michelle Dockery, "Downton Abbey"
Julianna Margulies, "The Good Wife"

COMEDY/MUSICAL SERIES
"The Big Bang"
"Episodes"
X - "Girls"
"Modern Family"
"Smash"

COMEDY/MUSICAL ACTOR
Alec Baldwin, "30 Rock"
X - Don Cheadle, "House of Lies"
Louis C.K., "Louis"
Matt LeBlanc, "Episodes"
Jim Parsons, "The Big Bang Theory"

COMEDY/MUSICAL ACTRESS
Zooey Deschanel, "New Girl"
Julia Louis-Dreyfus, "Veep"
X - Lena Dunham, "Girls"
Tina Fey, "30 Rock"
Amy Poehler, "Parks and Recreation"

TV-MOVIE/MINISERIES
X - "Game Change"

"The Girl"
"Hatfields & McCoys"
"The Hour"
"Political Animals"

TV-MOVIE/MINISERIES ACTOR
X - Kevin Costner, "Hatfiends & McCoys"

Benedict Cumberbatch, "Sherlock"
Woody Harrelson, "Game Change"
Tobey Jones, "The Girl"
Clive Owen, "Hemmingway & Gellhorn"

TV-MOVIE/MINISERIES ACTRESS

Nicole Kidman, "Hemingway & Gillhorn"
Jessica Lange, "American Horror Story"
Sienna Miller, "The Girl"
X - Julianne Moore, "Game Change"
Sigourney Weaver, "Political Animal"

SUPPORTING ACTOR IN SERIES/MINI-SERIES/TV MOVIE
Max Greenfield, "New Girl"
X - Ed Harris, "Game Change"
Danny Huston, "Magic City"
Mandy Patinkin, "Homeland"
Eric Stonestreet, "Modern Family"

SUPPORTING ACTRESS SERIES/MINI-SERIES/TV MOVIE
Hayden Panettiere, "Nashville"
Archie Panjabi, "The Good Wife"
Sarah Paulson, "Game Change"
X - Maggie Smith, "Downton Abbey"
Sofia Vergara, "Modern Family"
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: 70th Annual Golden Globe TV Winners List   70th Annual Golden Globe TV Winners List EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013, 7:26 am

http://popwatch.ew.com/2013/01/14/golden-globes-2013-best-backstage-moments/

You see their speeches on stage at the Golden Globes, but what happens after the talent walks off with their award? They are whisked back into the pressroom to answer reporters questions. Here are the best quotes from backstage at the ceremony!

Julianne Moore, Best Performance by an Actress In A Mini-series or Motion Picture Made for Television, Game Change:

On being on stage with Tina Fey — “I was glad I got to mention her in my speech. What she and Katie Couric did was extraordinary they really did change that election. They were quite powerful political presences.”

Damian Lewis, Best Performance by an Actor In A Television Series – Drama, Homeland:

On the interrogation scene — “[The director] allowed it to run like a piece of theater. Coming from the theater that’s the best and most productive way to work for me. It was like rehearsing a play in the theater… and that’s probably why its come out as richly as it has.”

Kevin Costner Best Performance by an Actor in a Mini-Series or Motion Picture Made for Television, Hatfields & McCoys:

On Westerns — “I think that they are our Shakespeare in a sense. I never do Westerns for the shootouts, I do them for the language. But the shootout has to happen or you don’t really have one, so we all know it is coming.

Claire Danes, Best Performance by an Actress In A Television Series – Drama, Homeland:

On motherhood — “It’s so new that I’m not even sure I know how it’s changed me yet. I’m very strapped into this dress. It’s Versace and they are really masters of illusion. There is some serious Spanx going on under here.”

On where she’d like to see Carrie go on Homeland — “I think it’d be interesting to see her become a mom. And I’m not just saying that because I am one. Or maybe I am.”

Lena Dunham, Best Performance by an Actress In A Television Series — Comedy Or Musical, Best Television Series — Comedy Or Musical, Girls:

On why she thanked Chad Lowe — “Because Hillary Swank forgot. And because I’m an a–hole!”

On whether she’s engaged to boyfriend Jack Antonoff — “I am not engaged. I don’t want to get married until all gay people can get married.”
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: 70th Annual Golden Globe TV Winners List   70th Annual Golden Globe TV Winners List EmptyWed 16 Jan 2013, 1:27 am

Congrats to Homeland, I had a feeling they would take a lot of the awards. Im glad Kevin won, he did a good job.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: 70th Annual Golden Globe TV Winners List   70th Annual Golden Globe TV Winners List EmptyWed 16 Jan 2013, 1:37 am

Yeah Homeland was a very deserving Drama Show winner [same for Danes and Lewis for the show].

Girls winning the Comedy Series Award is cool I guess although I've never seen it before [will soon enough].
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 70th Annual Golden Globe TV Winners List   70th Annual Golden Globe TV Winners List Empty

Back to top Go down

70th Annual Golden Globe TV Winners List
Page 1 of 1