Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Next Solo BATMAN Movie Coming In 2017?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Next Solo BATMAN Movie Coming In 2017? Empty
PostSubject: Next Solo BATMAN Movie Coming In 2017?   Next Solo BATMAN Movie Coming In 2017? EmptyThu 24 Jan 2013, 1:43 am

According to Batman on Film, a source has told them that the next scheduled Batman film wouldn't likely hit theaters until 2017. They are also saying that it could be even later than that. WB's, not so subtle plan, is to introduce the new Batman in the upcoming Justice League movie. The Justice League movie is scheduled to hit theaters in a couple years in 2015, and the plan is to splinter off solo movies after the fact.

Batman-On-Film has had a pretty reliable track record when it comes to information regarding all things related to Batman being on the big screen. Their source is not named however, and is just being called "A Friend of Batman-On-Film". Whatever the case may be it looks like Warner Brothers is shooting for a 5 year gap between The Dark Knight Rises, and The Caped Crusader's next solo film. For the latest on all things Batman, check back here at CBM.
Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JakeLester/news/?a=73042#giZKD1U4i8jvUxTe.99
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Next Solo BATMAN Movie Coming In 2017?   Next Solo BATMAN Movie Coming In 2017? EmptyThu 24 Jan 2013, 4:34 am

Damn I didn't think they were going to make another potential trilogy so soon..

I heard the JL movie is suppose to be really comic-booky as in not very believable and doing with space stuff.

Think Green Lantern.. -_-
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Next Solo BATMAN Movie Coming In 2017?   Next Solo BATMAN Movie Coming In 2017? EmptyFri 25 Jan 2013, 1:26 am

I like the Justice League so I look forward to this movie and I think it needs to focus more on them becoming a team. So one where Martian Manhunter and the league faces off with the White Martians would be good. I think League got a lot of great character outsides of Batman and Superman. Justice League should grow into facing people like Darkseid,Vandal Savage,The Legion of Doom
Back to top Go down
pokemon fan
World Champion
World Champion
pokemon fan

Male
Number of posts : 1034
Job/hobbies : Watching Wrestling
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Christian
John Cena
Thriple h
Mark Henery

Favorite WWE Diva : Trish Stratus
Lita
Candice
Melina
Beth Pheonix
Jazz
Sable
Molly Holly
Ivory
eve
alicia fox
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels
Amazing Red
Kurt Angle
AJ Styles
Hernedez
wolf
Favorite TNA Knockout : Tara
Serita
daffney
angelina love
velvet
madison
mickie
winter

Registration date : 2009-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Next Solo BATMAN Movie Coming In 2017?   Next Solo BATMAN Movie Coming In 2017? EmptyThu 31 Jan 2013, 6:50 pm

i so hope in the next batman film they bring in villains we haven't seen in the movies yet like Harley Quinn or Killer Croc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next Solo BATMAN Movie Coming In 2017?   Next Solo BATMAN Movie Coming In 2017? Empty

Back to top Go down

Next Solo BATMAN Movie Coming In 2017?
Page 1 of 1