Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*

Go down 
+28
Velvet Love Entertainment
~Knockout Diva~
pokemon fan
Chloe
Paul Wyatt
Shimmer Mark
StratusScherzinger
eb
King Silva
X
Eric
TornadoDDT
Did You Miss Her?
Quisee
LH
morris2202
KTV-Time
Brad Vicious
Mia
janine
Angelwilliamsfan
Dead
sarcy
Mickie's Lover
The LL Father
CWL91
The Sexy Vixen
Blue Ryder
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Nov 2009, 5:22 pm

Nice to see the tag champs in singles matches, nice indeed. Either Hamada/Flash will be the new tag team challengers, Kong and Hamada will while Flash feuds with Traci, or TNA swerves us and Flash/Traci become the next challengers. I'm interested in this.

I mentioned Kong because Tara beat her on Sunday and Tara will go after the KO's championship so Kong will need something to do.

I agree with Vix YAY TRACI!!!! Traci has become a huge favorite of mines.

Kristal on the mic? YEA BOIIIIIIII
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Nov 2009, 6:28 pm

Im totally lost is Hamada a heel and Traci a face now??
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Nov 2009, 6:30 pm

I think hamada is a tweener.

cause it switches like every week.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Nov 2009, 7:17 pm

I bet Kristal is awful on the mic.. I haven't met a diva [or knockout] who really is.. are you that much of a sick fuck that you get enjoyment out of her saying a few lines?
Back to top Go down
morris2202
Main Eventer
morris2202

Number of posts : 507
Favorite WWE Diva : TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 2 2730750800102248553qYDtLS_th

TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 2 2006909620102248553ufwiIu_th

TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 2 2175668400102248553aRcHhi_th

TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 2 2612966020102248553RJlTZF_th

TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 2 2433961460102248553sdXmBG_th

TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 2 2473101120102248553bVhhKm_th

TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 2 2080071140102248553jKZyie_th

Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Nov 2009, 7:21 pm

I do not see Hamada/Flash or Kong and Hamada be the new tag team challengers and Flash will feud with Traci and Kong will win the KO's championship at the next ppv.

I feel tna do not need the tna KO's tag team champion with only two tag team and I do not think Traci is a face.
Back to top Go down
LH
Main Eventer

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 2 EmptyThu 26 Nov 2009, 12:47 pm

I hope Alissa Flash is next to face ODB, I rather have a Alissa vs ODB fued rather than Tara vs ODB
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 2 EmptyWed 02 Dec 2009, 7:15 pm

NO! I want Alissa/Traci to continue. Flash has alot of time, the belt is not going anywhere. This thing with Traci is love TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 2 264122
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 2 EmptyTue 08 Dec 2009, 1:12 am

- Kevin Nash comes out with Eric Young. He says he has control of tonight's show. He announces The British Invasion vs. Chris Sabin, Steiner and a Mystery Partner vs. Bobby Lashley & Kristal, a drunken street fight between Tara and ODB where they have to chug 6 beers beforehand, Eric Young for one time only defending his title against Hamada, Team 3D/Neal/Rhino vs. Hernandez/Morgan/Pope/Suicide with the man who takes the pin wrestling the first 5 minutes at Final Resolution alone, a Lacey vs. Velvet Sky mud wrestling match, and whoever is the highest bidder getting a title shot vs. AJ.

- Scott Steiner & Awesome Kong def. Lashley & Kristal after Kong hits Kristal and Steiner pins her. Post-match he does push ups on top of her.

- Eric Young def. Hamada after getting his ass kicked the entire match. Hamada missed the moonsault and Eric pinned her with his feet on the ropes.

- ODB def. Tara in the Drunken Streetfight after an X-Factor on a chair.

- Velvet Sky def. Lacey in a very short, stupid mud wrestling match that for sure pleased all the fat virgins in the iMPACT Zone.

Hilarious! It makes sense since Nash is in control! So dont take this so serious guys lol. Everything sounds so fun! OMG Kong and Kristal? Hamada and Eric? A mud match??? With two members of TBP? Why not Christy Vs Velvet??? FUCK LACEY!!! ODB V TARA??? IN A DRUNKEN STREETFIGHT? Sounds so bad ass! Its like a KO's. This has my interest indeed.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 2 EmptyTue 08 Dec 2009, 1:16 am

Im liking this, If there is T/A at least the not as good wrestlers are participating in it and staying out of the title competetion.

The streetfight sounds awesome. I cant wait to see Kristal in the ring.

Harmada v Eric sounds interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
LH
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 2 EmptyTue 08 Dec 2009, 5:24 am

I just find this stupid

Hamada vs Eric?

Lacey vs Velvet I carnt wait to see this its gunna be awesome not TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes

ODB vs Tara sounds ok

Scott Steiner and Awesome Kong vs Lashley and Kristal sounds intresting
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 2 EmptyTue 08 Dec 2009, 10:20 am

lol at the diva style match
blue will be marking that Kristall is wrestling
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 2 EmptyTue 08 Dec 2009, 10:50 am

I can't wait until I see the Velvet vs Lacey mud wrestling match

So Kristal is in a match I wonder has she been training or remember anything from her WWE training because she has to go against Kong in the ring. I'm glad Kristal is wrestling though TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 2 Icon_cheers

Hamada vs Eric sounds great

ODB vs Tara sounds good too

can't wait sounds like a good show for the Knockouts imo.
Back to top Go down
Brad Vicious
Main Eventer
Brad Vicious

Male
Number of posts : 787
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya Neidhart and Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelley/ Chris Sabin
Favorite TNA Knockout : Allissa Flash, Daffney, Tara and Hamada
Registration date : 2009-09-29

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Dec 2009, 6:03 am

I hope Hamada gets a re-match! She could totally be an awesome Legends Champ haha

Oh and it was hilarious when Tara accidently frisbee tossed that garbage lid out of the ring, then had an expression like "oh crap I hope I didnt just smoke a fan in the face"
Back to top Go down
http://inthedoorway.deviantart.com/
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female
Number of posts : 1278
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Taker, Teddy Jr., Dolph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla, The Bella Twins, Maryse, Maria
Favorite TNA Wrestler : James Storm, Kevin Nash, AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Lauren, Christy, Alissa, Traci, Lacey Von Erich
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Dec 2009, 11:36 am

I take it you don't keep up with the men of TNA? It is NOT the Legends title. It's the Global title or something lame likes that.
Back to top Go down
Brad Vicious
Main Eventer
Brad Vicious

Male

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Dec 2009, 12:17 pm

Ah yes I do keep up with them, I just called it the legends title out of habit. I happen to like the Global title, and its Champion smile
Back to top Go down
LH
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Dec 2009, 1:29 pm

The Beautiful People mud match was absoutley awful, all it was Lacey and Velvet rolling round in mud, they moan at WWE for doing these matches, and then they do it? It was just stupid and they could have had a backstage segement instead.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Dec 2009, 1:40 pm

I sound like a broken record but I’ll say it again. The whole night Kevin Nash was in control that’s why he booked unusual matches that we don’t really see for the ladies. Hell The Beautiful People even hated the idea, that’s why Nash bribed them with money. They played their characters to perfection. I really enjoyed TNA Last night.
Back to top Go down
Brad Vicious
Main Eventer
Brad Vicious

Male

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 2 EmptySat 12 Dec 2009, 3:53 am

The BP are made for those kinda matches, so its ok when they partake in them. Theyre not trying to be crediable wrestlers, they are who they are. As long as theres legit matches with tara, odb, hamada, etc then its ok!
Back to top Go down
LH
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 2 EmptySat 12 Dec 2009, 7:35 pm

Hamada vs Eric Young- I guess TNA dont have anything else for Hamada to do TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes I mean this match was stupid, all it was Hamada domainte the match and then misses the moonsault and Eric pins her, it was stupid.

Tara vs ODB- The match was ok, some parts I didnt like for example ODB just falling around everywhere, ODB tonight was just TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes, It was good way to build up the match between ODB vs Tara, although some parts were just bad.

Awesome Kong/Scott Steiner vs Lashley/Kristal- I was really looking foward to this match, but it was just boring to be honest, why did they even bother having Kong/Kristal there? I mean they didnt get tagged in once, I liked Kristal's selling when Kong hit her, I hope Kristal starts wrestling against the other knockouts

The Beautiful People mud match was just awful but Ive already posted my comments about that

Overall this week TNA was just awful
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 2 EmptySat 12 Dec 2009, 10:07 pm

12-17-09 KO Spoilers!

Quote :
* Roxxi vs. ODB. Roxxi wins with a roll-up and a handful of tights. ODB attacked her afterwards. Tara ran out for the save

* The Beautiful People of Velvet Sky & Madison Rayne w/Lacey Von Erich vs. Awesome Kong & Hamada vs. Sarita & Taylor Wilde. Lacey stayed on the apron for the first minute of the match. Kong and Hamada won after Kong sat on Madison as the counter to a sunset flip. Afterwards Lacey called Lauren a skank during an interview and Lauren slapped her.

* Backstage Christy Hemme is interviewing Lethal and he has a broom he says it is to sweep away the competition in his international invitational

A bit details

Quote :
3 Way Knockout Tag Match
Sarita and Taylor vs. Kong and Hamada vs. Velvet Sky and Madison Rayne
This one had some decent Knockout action (and if they don't give Hamada a title shot they are crazy). Action spills to the outside including Hamada hitting a top rope moonsault to the floor on to the
KO Tag Champs. Kong ended up pinning Rayne after she jumped and sat on her chest. After the match, Lauren came out to interview the Beautiful People and they completely blew her off, couldn't really see it but they may have shoved her too.

I'm interested! Looks like Kong and Hamada will be partners after all. I hope Roxxi makes a full time return as well. Why give someone not on contract a win like that?
Back to top Go down
LH
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec 2009, 6:28 am

I hope they dont just use Roxxi for the tournamnet, and thats it? That will be a bit stupid TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes

I think the teams will be

Roxxi/Christy Hemme (Once her injury has stopped)
Hamada/Awesome Kong (Dont like this team, I think TNA just put them together)
Madison Rayne/Velvet Sky Lacey as manager
Alissa Flash/Daffeney
Traci Brooks /Kristal

I have a feeling Angelina Love might return.....

I love Lauren/TBP
Back to top Go down
morris2202
Main Eventer
morris2202

Favorite WWE Diva : TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 2 2730750800102248553qYDtLS_th

TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 2 2006909620102248553ufwiIu_th

TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 2 2175668400102248553aRcHhi_th

TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 2 2612966020102248553RJlTZF_th

TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 2 2433961460102248553sdXmBG_th

TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 2 2473101120102248553bVhhKm_th

TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 2 2080071140102248553jKZyie_th

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Dec 2009, 9:47 pm

TNA taped the 12/31 edition of Impact tonight from Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida. Below are full results:

TNA Impact (Airing 12/31 on Spike TV):

* Impact opening. The show is called New Years Knockout Eve.

* Number one contender tournament match, Madison Rayne vs. Hamada. Winner via Hamada Driver, Hamada

* Tournament match, Traci Brooks vs. ODB. Winner via TKO, ODB.

* Tournament match, Roxxi vs. Velvet Sky. Winner via some sort of cradle neckbreaker, Roxxi. Afterwards, Roxxi was being interviewed and was attacked and laid out by Lacey Von Erich.

* Final first round tournament match, Daffney vs. Awesome Kong. Winner via implant buster, Awesome Kong

* April Hunter & Lorelei vs. Sarita & Taylor Wilde. Winners via assisted moonsault onto Lorelei, Sarita & Taylor Wilde.

* Semi final tournament match, Roxxi vs. Hamada. Winner via rollup, Hamada

* Semi final tournament match, Awesome Konog vs. ODB. ODB won after smashing a bottle over Kong's head.

* Amber O'Neal vs. Lizzie Valentine. Winner via horribly botched tornado DDT, Lizzie Valentine.

* Tournament final, Hamada vs. ODB. Awesome Kong came out during the match with a table. Referee Slick Johnson called for other referees to get rid of her. Kong left but she setup a table before she left. Hamada tried to moonsault off the top to ODB on a table but ODB moved. She threw her back in the ring and won with a TKO.

* Jeremy Borash comes out for an in-ring interview with ODB. He introduces her as the new number one contender for the KNo0kcouts title. JBL informs ODB that she will get her title shot. the most important night in TNA history, January 4th live. ODB says shes getting her title back and she'll beat every Knockout to prove it. She disparages Tara and tells her to go back where she came from, where they show their skin off instead of wrestle. Tara comes out and says speaking of skin, at least she's not a tatted up truck stop hooker. ODB says she's nothing but a crybaby b*****. Tara slaps her and they begin to fight. Referees and security break it up.

Keep refreshing this page throughout the evening for the latest updates.

from : http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/wn...er-21-2009.php

look like ODB go to feud with Awesome Kong and I see Awesome Kong cost ODB the Knockout title on January 4th and set up a 3 way match for the next ppv.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Dec 2009, 10:20 pm

TERRIBLE BOOKING!

A-Where the fuck is Alissa Flash?
B-Out of all indy chicks, Lizzy???? No Jen Blake? Mercedes Martinez? Portia? WTF?
C-Jacqueline? WTF? Why not a one nght return
D-ODB being former champ already had a rematch clause, she did not need to win the tourney
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Dec 2009, 10:25 pm

I agree this is bad booking. I like ODB but they could have given the tornament win to someone else.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Dec 2009, 11:04 am

I was just about to post the results but anyway..... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH APRIL HUNTER WAS THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MUST WATCH NOW.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 2 EmptyTue 05 Jan 2010, 11:12 pm

* Awesome Kong & Hamada vs The Beautiful People (Madison & Velvet w/ Lacey)
Before getting in the ring, the girls hug and acknowledge Angelina at ringside, all except Lacey Von Erich. Kong pins Madison Rayne with the Awesome Bomb.
Winners: Kong & Hamada

After the match, Angelina comes into the ring and checks on the girls but ends up attacking all three members of The Beautiful People in a face turn. This was frigging awesome!!! The crowd loved it!

Xplosion:

* Daffney w/Dr. Stevie vs. Tara. Tara wins the Widow's Peak.
Back to top Go down
TornadoDDT
AKA Silverz
TornadoDDT

Male
Number of posts : 693
Favorite WWE Diva : Sasha Banks
Stephanie McMahon
Paige
AJ Lee
Eva Marie

Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 2 EmptyThu 07 Jan 2010, 10:25 pm

I didn't want to read the spoilers because I wanted to be real surprised, but I could help it!

My girl returned!!!!!! I'm so happy she is finally back!

I'm glad she'll be a face because it means we'll see her doing some more moves now. Think back to the early stage of the KO division about 3 years ago when she was face. I can't freaking wait for this! TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 2 393305
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 2 EmptySat 09 Jan 2010, 4:10 am

Happy for you Silverz! TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 2 Icon_cheers I definitely agree with what you said about Angel. Her face work is really good, infact her best work was when she was a face. Please stay face Angelina. Can't wait Wink
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Jan 2010, 11:57 pm

4 weeks worth of spoilers!
Quote :
* Angelina Love defeated Madison Rayne after a bicycle kick. After the match, Love ripped Madison’s shirt off and choked her with it. Velvet and Lacey come to the ring and they attack Love with the ‘ugly stick’. (Source: PWInsider)

Quote :
* The Beautiful People defeated TNA Knockouts Champion Tara and TNA Knockouts Tag Team Champions Hamada and Awesome Kong in a six woman tag match. The referee was distracted by Tara and Lacey brawling and that allowed Madison to hit Hamada with the Ugly Stick to get the win.

After the match, Kong chased Velvet to the back. Lacey and Madison attacked Tara and Hamada until Angelina Love came out to make the save and Lacey and Madison left the ring. (Source: PWInsider)

Quote :
TNA Knockouts Champion Tara defeated Angelina Love with a roll up to retain the Knockouts Title.

Velvet and Lacey came out and attacked Tara and Angelina. Tara and Angelina took care of Lacey and Velvet. Tara and Angelina then shook hands in the ring.

TARA DEFENDED YOUR TITLE???? OMG
Shocked
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010, 12:27 am

Im glad Tara got to sucessfully defend her title.

I think Velvet and Madison will be the next tag team champs.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 2 EmptyMon 15 Feb 2010, 11:05 pm

Tara defeats Daffney by disqualification in a Non Title Match. Daffney got disqualfied after hitting Tara with a tool box. Daffney continued to attack Tara and put a guardrail on top of Tara and hit the guardrail repeatedly with a chair. This continued until Stevie Richards took Daffney to the back.

from : http://www.pwinsider.com/article/451...mpact.html?p=1

TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 2 Icon_eek TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 2 Icon_eek FINALLY! Fresh meat in the title scene, FUCKING YES! GJ TNA TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 2 128975

Last edited by Queen Blue on Mon 15 Feb 2010, 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 2 EmptyMon 15 Feb 2010, 11:11 pm

blue...did you post "i see tara face daffney no dq on IMPACT next week"?

TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 2 747915

or did you forget to edit that out...that doesnt sound like you.

YAY! Daffney has a match!!!
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 2 EmptyMon 15 Feb 2010, 11:17 pm

YAY DAFFNEY!!!!!
TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 2 480159

Ew. Tara again.

Oh and here's another spoiler.

* Xplosion Match: TNA Knockout Tag Team Champions Awesome Kong and Hamada defeated Velvet Sky and Madison Rayne (with Lacey Von Erich) when Kong pinned Velvet after hitting the Implant Buster. (Source: PWInsider)

I believe that Xplosion is a Webmatch or something...
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 2 EmptyMon 15 Feb 2010, 11:19 pm

omg thanks so much, Hailey!!

I love Hamada so i'll be looking for that match.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 2 EmptyMon 15 Feb 2010, 11:30 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:

lolz! i copied this from morris at PW TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 2 888630
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 2 EmptyMon 15 Feb 2010, 11:33 pm

Queen Blue wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:

lolz! i copied this from morris at PW TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 2 888630

yeah thought so..it just kinda confused me.

but it's good to see the KOs doing something. I still think the division is going to die, though. TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 2 527462
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 2 EmptyMon 15 Feb 2010, 11:37 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
omg thanks so much, Hailey!!

I love Hamada so i'll be looking for that match.

You're very welcome!

I also really love Hamada!! TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 2 855580
Back to top Go down
morris2202
Main Eventer
morris2202

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Feb 2010, 11:45 pm

here is what I see happen on March 8.

Angelina Love vs Velvet Sky.

Tara vs Daffney in a no dq match.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Feb 2010, 11:51 pm

Tara vs daffney is too random. just shows how much they dont care for KOs. Tara and ODB's feud ended weeks ago...there should be a new #1 contender named now.

instead they just threw a random title match together....after our last random title match of Tara/Angelina

they arent even setting up proper feuds for their champion, tara
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Feb 2010, 11:53 pm

^I agree but I hope they are really going to push Daffney into a top contender.
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Feb 2010, 11:58 pm

February 25th:
* ODB vs. Daffney. Daffney got DQed for going nuts and using the ring steps to smash ODB’s leg while it was around a ring post. She then used a mop on ODB’s leg. Dr. Stevie had to pull her off.

March 4th:
* Angelina Love is out. She calls Velvet Sky a b***** and says she’s not leaving until she gets out here. Velvet comes out wielding a pink belt. Angelina goes after her and beats her all over the place. Angelina brings her in the ring and delivers a scissor kick. She takes the belt and is going to use it until the rest of the Beautiful People run out. They hold Angelina down so Velvet can whip her with the belt. They beat on her and then pose to their music and leave.

Xplosion:
Hamada vs Traci Brooks. Winner via Hamada Driver, Hamada. (Source: Wrestling News World)

Last edited by Hailey on Wed 17 Feb 2010, 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Feb 2010, 11:59 pm

poor Hamada..pushed to Xplosion-land Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
LH
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Feb 2010, 7:51 am

WOO! Daffeney got to wrestle, Hamada vs Traci sounds ok, TBP need to acutally have a match mabye Madison vs Angelina? This storyline is already starting to get boring, I wish Sarita and Taylor Wilde had a match
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 2 EmptyTue 09 Mar 2010, 10:22 pm

Show is in progress being taped as we speak here is the rundown so far:

Quote :
Angelina Love is interviewed in the back. She talks about how it sucks that she and Tara lost. Angelina issues an open challenge to any member of the Beautiful People for tonight, especially Velvet Sky. Angelina calls them rip offs of her since she is the original. Angelina says that she thinks that she may need to go on her own quest to take out the trash one beautiful person at a time.

Later during the tapings:

Quote :
Angelina Love comes out for her match and all three members of the Beautiful People come out. They introduce a new member of the group, for one night only and it is Daffney.

Angelina Love defeats Daffney by disqualification. Daffney attacks Angelina from behind and tries to use a hammer but it did not work because of the referee. Velvet, Madison, and Lacey get involved leading to Angelina getting the win by disqualification. All four attack Angelina after the match. Daffney goes up the ramp to get the ugly stick but the referee tries to stop her. Tara hops over the rail and lays out the Velvet, Madison, and Lacey before staring down Daffney.

I think this might be it for the knockouts for next week. Doubtfull we will see anything else, seeing that the knockouts left are Taylor, Sarita & Hamada....the rest are gone.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 2 EmptyTue 09 Mar 2010, 10:34 pm

Interesting booking, me likey!

Daffney as a beautiful person is going to be amazing lol
Back to top Go down
LH
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010, 6:09 pm

WOO :D Daffeney is a physco TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 2 773246

Im looking foward to Tara vs Daffeny

Why isnt Hamada wrestling???? TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 2 674913 She could of have a match with Sarita
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010, 6:15 pm

Sarita is supposed to be wrestling in Japan i believe.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010, 6:17 pm

they might as well release Hamada.

this whole thing with Kong had fked her over even though they could've assigned her a replacement partner or let her pick someone.

just let Hamada go!!!
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Mar 2010, 12:30 am

From pwinsider.com

For Xplosion:

Angelina Love defeated Madison Rayne.

For Impact:

Jeremy Borash is in the back conducting an interview with Tara when Daffney attacked her. They brawl into the Impact Zone for their First Blood Match.

Tara defeats Daffney in a First Blood Match when Tara hit Daffney in the head with the tool box to cause Daffney to bleed. Daffney appeared to enjoy being busted open.

I'm guessing Tara got her baby back. It read like Tara/Daff might be in the 10pm hour.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Mar 2010, 2:41 am

sounds like its gonna be an awesome match.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next