Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*

Go down 
+28
Velvet Love Entertainment
~Knockout Diva~
pokemon fan
Chloe
Paul Wyatt
Shimmer Mark
StratusScherzinger
eb
King Silva
X
Eric
TornadoDDT
Did You Miss Her?
Quisee
LH
morris2202
KTV-Time
Brad Vicious
Mia
janine
Angelwilliamsfan
Dead
sarcy
Mickie's Lover
The LL Father
CWL91
The Sexy Vixen
Blue Ryder
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 3 EmptyThu 25 Mar 2010, 12:21 am

Angelina needs to scout out Hamada (random? YES but I want more Hamada) and then let them take on TBP!

Daff vs Tara sounds awesome, we will NEVER get sh*t like this with the divas I'm pumped
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 3 EmptyThu 25 Mar 2010, 1:08 am

nope we wont. thats what makes it so awesome.
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 3 EmptyTue 06 Apr 2010, 11:00 pm

Angelina Love vs. Velvet Sky, non title Leather & Lace match. Velvet says she came to her senses and this isn’t a leather and lace match because none of us perverts deserve to see her goodies. Instead, Angelina will be handcuffed while Velvet kicks her ass. Velvet hit Angelina with the Knockouts Title and then announces this is also an I Quit match. Lacey and Madison run down to join in the beatdown. Tara runs out for the save. After unlocking Angelina’s hands, Angelina goes to shake hands with Tara but she just walks off in disgust. (Source: Wrestling News World)

Xplosion/Webmatch: Tara def. Madison Rayne with the Widow’s Peak.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 3 EmptyTue 06 Apr 2010, 11:10 pm

lame
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
LH
Main Eventer

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 3 EmptyWed 07 Apr 2010, 6:19 am

This sounds ok, I'm glad TNA didnt do that match, did they acutally wrestle or did Madison and Lacey run down and attack Angelina??

Intresting we might get a Tara/Angelina fued I dont want them to fued I rather Tara still had the belt and was fueding with Daffeny
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 3 EmptyWed 07 Apr 2010, 7:11 pm

OMG VELVEL is so devious! I actually love her <3333

Tara turning heel? PLEASE BE TRUE!!!! Bitch is a boring face!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 3 EmptyWed 07 Apr 2010, 7:13 pm

i'd rather see Angelina turn heel.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 3 EmptyWed 07 Apr 2010, 7:14 pm

ugh we've been there, done that!

Tara always shines as a heel while I always loved Angel better as a face lool
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 3 EmptyWed 07 Apr 2010, 8:16 pm

i hate Angel, period...but she's more tolerable as a heel.
Back to top Go down
LH
Main Eventer

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 3 EmptyFri 09 Apr 2010, 6:22 am

Madison Rayne vs Tara

This match was a webmatch, the match was quite good, Lacey looked hot tonight, Tara looked great I loved her T-shirt, Madison hit quite a few moves, it would be good if she acutally got to win a match. Good match could have been longer
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Apr 2010, 12:57 am

April 26th:

Quote :
*TNA Knockouts champion Madison Rayne defeated Tara and Angelina Love in a Three-Way. Tara continued her heel turn, brawling with Love after.

prowrestling.com

i like the sound of a threeway, honestly. i'll bet it gets crap time though...like 2 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Apr 2010, 1:04 am

NICE! A title defense almost immediately, Maddie is going to be a fighting champion indeed! The fact that Tara and Angelina will be feuding gives me hope for someone like Hamada(whom has incredible chemistry with Maddie) or one of SariTaylor.

But since TNA hates me, watch it be ODB or something! sad
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Apr 2010, 4:45 am

where did it say that the title was on the line?
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 3 EmptyTue 04 May 2010, 9:23 pm

May 13th
Quote :
* JB backstage with the Beautiful People talking about Tara. Madison Rayne says Tara needs to get over it that she's not the champ anymore and she is now. Velvet Sky says they're going to stay champs after the PPV because she said so. Lacey interrupts because she really has to pee and runs off. Madison asks why she's here and Velvet says it's because she's pretty, that's why.

* Taylor Wilde vs. Tara. Taylor went for a springing splash off the second turnbuckle and Tara kicked her in the gut and got the pin. Afterward Tara beat Taylor with her knee brace. Sarita ran out for the save.

* Backstage, Bischoff says Tara sure is going to wrestle again. Her attitude has been piss poor and what she did to Taylor was uncalled for. He tells her to get out to the ring right now.

* Sarita vs. Tara. Winner via knee brace shot to Sarita while the ref was blinded, Tara. Afterwards she attacked Sarita but the ref broke it up.

prowrestling.com

poor Lacey lol

no Hamada Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 3 EmptyTue 04 May 2010, 11:00 pm

Why is that the taped shows have better booking? This sounds great and I'm kinda bummed Tara is leaving TNA (after this booking) she is being a monster to these gals and I love it! Hopefully both matches got time but that is doubtful sad

omg Maddie and Velvel talking smack behind Lacey's back? interesting!

Last edited by Blue Loves Nathan Parsons on Tue 04 May 2010, 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 3 EmptyTue 04 May 2010, 11:07 pm

Blue i just posted that lol
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 3 EmptyTue 04 May 2010, 11:17 pm

oh lmfao
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 3 EmptyWed 05 May 2010, 4:39 am

im really starting to like Lacey....is that bad?
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 3 EmptyWed 05 May 2010, 4:40 am

nah Tank & Blue are warming up to her

and i've always liked her..
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 3 EmptyWed 05 May 2010, 4:41 am

oh well few
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 3 EmptyWed 05 May 2010, 2:40 pm

I forgot why I hated her at first, she was never pushed and always limited in the ring so I have no idea why I hated her sad

forgive me Lacey
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 3 EmptyWed 05 May 2010, 3:09 pm

I NEVER liked Lacey and I still dont. I dont think she has impressed me. I just think shes overrated. Shes The Maryse of TNA to me. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 3 EmptyWed 05 May 2010, 3:34 pm

I dont see how she's overrated, janine. no one says she's a good wrestler....we dont even think she has amazing charisma....she's just a clumsy ditz.

but in the tag match monday it was shown that there is hope for her in the ring atleast. She can get better if she keeps trying.

Blue Loves Nathan Parsons wrote:
I forgot why I hated her at first, she was never pushed and always limited in the ring so I have no idea why I hated her sad

forgive me Lacey

she's still limited now. I like that though...because she's still learning and TNA isnt trying to crazy push her in singles matches yet. so she has time to get better.

she gets like 30 seconds in ring time during tag matches...just enough to show she is slightly progessing. I hope she keeps getting better.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 3 EmptyWed 05 May 2010, 3:56 pm

I don't see how she's overrated either (when she first came on almost everyone on the forums hated her) people (like me) are starting to like her because she plays the ditzy bimbo pretty well alol but its ok Janine, not everyone is entited to like her smile
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 3 EmptyWed 05 May 2010, 4:22 pm

I dont mean the overpushed overrated, I mean the people prasing her becasue of her looks and becasue they can- overrated. I understand she has a lot of fans but Shes like the most praised KO. lol

I just think shes getting by on her looks, and they are the reason Hogan loves her, but thats Hogan for you. dunno
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 3 EmptyWed 05 May 2010, 4:28 pm

looks are the same reason why people like Kelly and Rosa, but you dont consider them overrated, janine?

I'm the only Lacey fan on every forum I post on so I dont think she has many fans. Most people think Velvet is hotter than her.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 3 EmptyWed 05 May 2010, 4:38 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
looks are the same reason why people like Kelly and Rosa, but you dont consider them overrated, janine?

I'm the only Lacey fan on every forum I post on so I dont think she has many fans. Most people think Velvet is hotter than her.

Yep I do find Rosa a bit overrated, Kelly I did but she has improved. Maybe Ill change my mind if Lacey shows me something other then knowing how to act like a ditz. smile

I just prefer wrestling over charisma and personality, lol

But I notice people dont praise Kelly and Rosa as much as they do Lacey.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 3 EmptyWed 05 May 2010, 4:39 pm

Lacey has improved slightly...you could see it last week when she was in the ring with Tara. that's what is making Blue and LL begin to warm up her.

she's following Kelly in that she's slowly getting better.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 3 EmptyWed 05 May 2010, 5:19 pm

looks are looks
Lacey, Rosa and Kelly are not overated as far as wrestling goes
i never here anyone praising Rosa that much, so how can you find her to be overated?
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 3 EmptyTue 18 May 2010, 2:24 am

Quote :
* Roxxi vs. Madison Rayne. Winner via cradle DDT stunner type move, Roxxi.

Quote :
* They advertised Half Pint Brawlers coming to Spike on June 2nd. One of the stars, Puppet joins the commentary team.

* Announced as for Impact, for the TNA Knockouts Titles, Sarita and Taylor Wilde vs. The Beautiful People. Winner via a claw slam from Lacey onto Taylor, The Beautiful People. Puppet celebrates in the ring with them afterwards and smacks Velvet's butt so they beat Puppet up. Lacey feels bad about it and checks on Puppet. When she does he kisses her. She breaks free and goes in for more and makes out with him again
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 3 EmptyTue 18 May 2010, 2:29 am

how incredibly stupid and yet cute.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 3 EmptyTue 18 May 2010, 3:47 pm

Go Roxxi for winning. I hope shes the next KO champ.

Lacey and Puppet can have eachother. lol kidding
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 3 EmptyTue 18 May 2010, 6:49 pm

Yay Roxxi <3333

let me take it back a bit, Rosa is overrated for her looks? Since when?

Kelly Kelly, Maryse and yes even Lacey are the overrated hookers (excuse me I mean lookers) of wrestling.

Blonde bimbos SUCK!

:ooh la la:
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 3 EmptyTue 18 May 2010, 7:00 pm

i still dont see how Lacey is overrated. she hasnt done anything. not like people are calling her the next Trish.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 3 EmptyTue 18 May 2010, 7:01 pm

they overate her looks is what i think is meant by that vix
which i find true, tbh i dont think Lacey is THAT attractive
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 3 EmptyTue 18 May 2010, 7:05 pm

LL/BL/RL wrote:
they overate her looks is what i think is meant by that vix
which i find true, tbh i dont think Lacey is THAT attractive

that would mean all those people calling her overrated cant deal with a difference of opinion..

cause to each their own....just because many people find her hot, doesnt make her looks overrated....people just have different tastes.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 3 EmptyTue 18 May 2010, 7:10 pm

hey i agree. i aint one that thinks shes overated
because i prolly to some ppl overate how damn hot Layla is...but thats just my opinion
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 3 EmptyTue 18 May 2010, 7:10 pm

No one really overrates her here but trust me Lacey has quite the fabase on other forums and it's not for her wrestling skills lol, therefore it's for her looks and that makes her a tad bit overrated but her fanbase doesn't bother me like those other two betches
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 3 EmptyTue 18 May 2010, 7:18 pm

LL/BL/RL wrote:
hey i agree. i aint one that thinks shes overated
because i prolly to some ppl overate how damn hot Layla is...but thats just my opinion

i wasnt implying you, LL.

but that is a dumb way of putting it. I dont find Trish Stratus to be hott..but i never said her looks are overrated...she's just not my type.

so if Janine and Blue think lacey's looks are overrated, it's kinda implying people arent allowed to have a different of opinion & different tastes. Which is completely unfair. "hottness" differs between everyone. It doesnt make someone overrated just because a few people (or alot of people) find them hot. just means people have different tastes.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 3 EmptyTue 18 May 2010, 7:21 pm

I always thought overrated can be used for both looks and skill alol

hilarious

in that case, you are allowed your opinion but just know that

Spoiler:
hilarious
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 3 EmptyTue 18 May 2010, 7:24 pm

Prince Blue wrote:
I always thought overrated can be used for both looks and skill alol

hilarious

in that case, you are allowed your opinion but just know that

Spoiler:
hilarious

I love to see my opinion on someone, be proven themselves.

Just like i find Cheerleader Melissa to be my next baby mama, doesn't mean everyone has to find her attractive as well
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 3 EmptyTue 18 May 2010, 7:35 pm

Anyways......

Roxxi winning is not going over well at other places especially since Maddy just "retired" Tara. I personally don't have a issue with Rox winning, it's not like she randomly won the title right? lol
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 3 EmptyTue 18 May 2010, 7:38 pm

as i have said on another forum this could easily be played up in an interview.

Maddy says she was still sore from retiring Tara...and Roxxi winning was a fluke.

Roxxi challenges for a rematch

Maddy wins this one...

they continue to fued..
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 3 EmptyTue 18 May 2010, 8:01 pm

Umm people Madison has won about 7 singles matches since coming to TNA and 4 of them are since she won the championship. Why does her losing come as a shock really? Her track recordis up to par with Jillian hall.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 3 EmptyTue 18 May 2010, 9:29 pm

Next Thursday (May 27th)
Quote :
* Rosie Lottalove (Betsy Ruth) vs. Roxxi. During the match, Madison Rayne runs down and gives Roxxi a belt shot while the ref isn’t looking. Rosie doesn’t like it and argues with Madison. During this Roxxi schoolgirls Rosie for the win. Afterwards JB interviews Rosie and asks what was going on. She says if Madison thinks she can take out all the ugly people one at a time she’s got another thing coming because she’s big, she’s bad, she’s beautiful and she’s got a whole lot of love for everybody. She lays a big kiss on JB and leaves. (Source: Wrestling News World)

prowrestling.com

i'm looking forward to this and Madison v Roxxi feud seems to be coming along nicely.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 3 EmptyWed 19 May 2010, 4:55 am

Looks like Roxxi might finally win the KO title....When all credibility of the division has been lost TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 3 EmptyWed 19 May 2010, 5:25 am

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Next Thursday (May 27th)
Quote :
* Rosie Lottalove (Betsy Ruth) vs. Roxxi. During the match, Madison Rayne runs down and gives Roxxi a belt shot while the ref isn’t looking. Rosie doesn’t like it and argues with Madison. During this Roxxi schoolgirls Rosie for the win. Afterwards JB interviews Rosie and asks what was going on. She says if Madison thinks she can take out all the ugly people one at a time she’s got another thing coming because she’s big, she’s bad, she’s beautiful and she’s got a whole lot of love for everybody. She lays a big kiss on JB and leaves. (Source: Wrestling News World)

prowrestling.com

i'm looking forward to this and Madison v Roxxi feud seems to be coming along nicely.

Actually this might be 3 weeks from now, since they are taping 4 weeks worth of impact in 3 days.We get Roxxi vs. Madison this week, Taylor/Sarita vs. The Beautiful People next week, Rossie vs. Roxxi 3 weeks from now and tonight the last set of tapings is tonight, for Impact in 4 weeks.

and Rated X, if TNA can sign some decent talent and not use TBP i'm good, Madison, Angelina, Taylor, Sarita & Roxxi are all they need. Santana G is decent, i've seen her work, especially someone with about 3/4 months of training. Velvet and Lacey could just continue to be used in segments.

ODB is in the doghouse and Hamada is soon to be fireed.

If they could just keep Madison, Angelina, Taylor, Sarita & Roxxi in the spotlight, and Rosie's size adds credibility in the division. To me, those six are all you need.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 3 EmptyWed 19 May 2010, 5:28 am

I realize that, but they have three of the weakest workers in TNA as champions (one of which has been a jobber most of her TNA career, and wouldn't be recognized as decent by the fans). Meanwhile Saritaylor are jobbing, Hamada & ODB are nowhere to be seen. Angelina is meh for me atm.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 3 EmptyWed 19 May 2010, 5:35 am

Hamada is to be fired and ODB is in the doghouse for a remark she made on Twitter.

Like i said, Tara is finally gone, thank god, now they could use what they have. Angeline is the "IT" girl and will be the most succesfull knockout in TNA, with 3 reigns to her name, she is the most decorated champion they have, well ODB too but they don't have any intention of using her.

All they need is one Tag Team and their good. They can break up Sarita and Taylor and have both of them aim for the main title. I don't mind Madison as Champion, i just have difficulty dealing with the dominating Madison, i'm used to seeing her play underdog baby face Ashley Lane in Shimmer, where i have yet to see her perform on that Level in TNA.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 3 EmptyWed 19 May 2010, 5:52 am

Thats my problem with Madison too. It just seems rather inconsistent.

TNA tag titles are pointless now IMO. At one point, they had TBP, Saritaylor, Hamada and Kong, and I think a few others, but now its basically just two. They will need to form some other tag teams, but thats difficult to do when the rest should be fueding for the KO title.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*   TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted* - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

TNA KOs Spoilers *Spoilers go in here or they get deleted*
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next