Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2010 WWE Diva Draft Discussion *all diva draft talk goes in here*

Go down 
+13
Quisee
Blue Ryder
morris2202
Dead
KTV-Time
SlickTheJoker
Mia
bobby_says_hi
janine
Queen Mintz
LH
The LL Father
X
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

2010 WWE Diva Draft Discussion *all diva draft talk goes in here* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2010 WWE Diva Draft Discussion *all diva draft talk goes in here*   2010 WWE Diva Draft Discussion *all diva draft talk goes in here* - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Apr 2010, 7:06 pm

You'd be lucky if Layla even got a title shot.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

2010 WWE Diva Draft Discussion *all diva draft talk goes in here* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2010 WWE Diva Draft Discussion *all diva draft talk goes in here*   2010 WWE Diva Draft Discussion *all diva draft talk goes in here* - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Apr 2010, 7:07 pm

Well all i know we are getting a draft in 6 months, they need to stack up SD when They move to the new network.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: 2010 WWE Diva Draft Discussion *all diva draft talk goes in here*   2010 WWE Diva Draft Discussion *all diva draft talk goes in here* - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Apr 2010, 7:12 pm

i never say never
but i dont think it will happen
but i wont be too shocked if it did, stranger things have happened

anyways i agree with you Vix about Layla filling a void if Michelle gets injured or something
and expect the Beth/Michelle to slowly turn into the Beth/Vickie .... i can well feel a Vickie womens title win shifty

but good news from the supp i guess is that Rosa Menedz is on SD, she can easily join Simply Flawless *cos she is damn hot* and if that happens, itd be safe to say Layla as the heel jobber role may be over as Rosa will be taken that role

there is also a small possiblity of a Kelly heel turn, which is something that prolly wont happen, but could easily make her more interesting....but that may not happen for a while....and plus, they need all the faces they can get now that Raw is crowded with faces and SD is crowded with heels
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: 2010 WWE Diva Draft Discussion *all diva draft talk goes in here*   2010 WWE Diva Draft Discussion *all diva draft talk goes in here* - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Apr 2010, 7:28 pm

Kelly won't turn heel, they put her there to be the secondary face right behind Beth
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: 2010 WWE Diva Draft Discussion *all diva draft talk goes in here*   2010 WWE Diva Draft Discussion *all diva draft talk goes in here* - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Apr 2010, 7:59 pm

I am happy for Rosa but i really didnt want to see her split from Zack...valeting seemed to be working well for her.

Rosa in Simply Flawless? maybe she could come in and kiss up to Michelle...Layla gets pissed...Michelle tells layla to chill...then Michelle starts favoring Rosa. Layla decides to break out on her own suddenly because there isnt room for 3 ladies in SF.

Layla vs Michelle w/Rosa

but i dont think Rosa has the charisma Layla does to be a good backup.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: 2010 WWE Diva Draft Discussion *all diva draft talk goes in here*   2010 WWE Diva Draft Discussion *all diva draft talk goes in here* - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Apr 2010, 8:07 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
I am happy for Rosa but i really didnt want to see her split from Zack...valeting seemed to be working well for her.

Rosa in Simply Flawless? maybe she could come in and kiss up to Michelle...Layla gets pissed...Michelle tells layla to chill...then Michelle starts favoring Rosa. Layla decides to break out on her own suddenly because there isnt room for 3 ladies in SF.

Layla vs Michelle w/Rosa

but i dont think Rosa has the charisma Layla does to be a good backup.

'nuff said.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: 2010 WWE Diva Draft Discussion *all diva draft talk goes in here*   2010 WWE Diva Draft Discussion *all diva draft talk goes in here* - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Apr 2010, 8:17 pm

This is what I posted basically in the draft thread already but I'll add more to it.

To SD:
Rosa Mendes - Don't like it and would have really wanted someone like Alicia or Jillian but I guess she is the new heel jobber since Layla has improved to where she shouldn't be losing every week. I just want Rosa to improve like Layla has.

Kelly Kelly - I don't like that Tiffany and Kelly are on the same show since they are bascially the same wrestler. But hopefully she improves by tagging with Beth. She shouldn't get the women's title anytime soon though.

To Raw:
Natalya - Well if she even wrestles she has the lesser belt to get but still a belt is a belt and if she wrestles it would be nice to get it. Would love to see Natalya v Gail and Melina one on one.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: 2010 WWE Diva Draft Discussion *all diva draft talk goes in here*   2010 WWE Diva Draft Discussion *all diva draft talk goes in here* - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Apr 2010, 8:19 pm

watch some of her stuff in OVW, she has more charisma then most of the divas, and some decent mic skills too
she doesnt have as much charisma as Layla true, but id rather Layla break out on her own, and Simply FLawless suck more cos of lacking Layla....i dont want her being in that stable her entire career
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: 2010 WWE Diva Draft Discussion *all diva draft talk goes in here*   2010 WWE Diva Draft Discussion *all diva draft talk goes in here* - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Apr 2010, 8:35 pm

Adding Rosa to Simply Flawless would ruin it. Just look at what happened to TBP
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: 2010 WWE Diva Draft Discussion *all diva draft talk goes in here*   2010 WWE Diva Draft Discussion *all diva draft talk goes in here* - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Apr 2010, 9:12 pm

ATSMRAF ATSMRAF LL wrote:
watch some of her stuff in OVW, she has more charisma then most of the divas, and some decent mic skills too
she doesnt have as much charisma as Layla true, but id rather Layla break out on her own, and Simply FLawless suck more cos of lacking Layla....i dont want her being in that stable her entire career

she wont be

she'll break out and get buried by Kelly and then be released...why? because WWE is made up of moron writers.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: 2010 WWE Diva Draft Discussion *all diva draft talk goes in here*   2010 WWE Diva Draft Discussion *all diva draft talk goes in here* - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Apr 2010, 9:25 pm

Rosa Mendes is so annoying on the mic (that's a compliment) I love when she rambles on and on lol, I wouldn't mind her as a part time member of Simply Flawless lol
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: 2010 WWE Diva Draft Discussion *all diva draft talk goes in here*   2010 WWE Diva Draft Discussion *all diva draft talk goes in here* - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Apr 2010, 9:46 pm

Blue Loves Nathan Parsons wrote:
Rosa Mendes is so annoying on the mic (that's a compliment) I love when she rambles on and on lol, I wouldn't mind her as a part time member of Simply Flawless lol

???
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: 2010 WWE Diva Draft Discussion *all diva draft talk goes in here*   2010 WWE Diva Draft Discussion *all diva draft talk goes in here* - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Apr 2010, 10:51 pm

when she starts rambling on about random shit, its funny but annoying lol. She will fit in nicely with Simply Flawless...
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: 2010 WWE Diva Draft Discussion *all diva draft talk goes in here*   2010 WWE Diva Draft Discussion *all diva draft talk goes in here* - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Apr 2010, 11:30 pm

Meh, I'll pass on Rosa being a member os SF. It's fine the way it is.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: 2010 WWE Diva Draft Discussion *all diva draft talk goes in here*   2010 WWE Diva Draft Discussion *all diva draft talk goes in here* - Page 2 EmptyThu 29 Apr 2010, 3:49 pm

If all the current divas last until the fall who do you all want to be drafted to which shows?
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: 2010 WWE Diva Draft Discussion *all diva draft talk goes in here*   2010 WWE Diva Draft Discussion *all diva draft talk goes in here* - Page 2 EmptyThu 29 Apr 2010, 3:51 pm

I don't even know how to predict anymore, it's a shitty time to be a women of wrestling fan. 2010 WWE Diva Draft Discussion *all diva draft talk goes in here* - Page 2 478927
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: 2010 WWE Diva Draft Discussion *all diva draft talk goes in here*   2010 WWE Diva Draft Discussion *all diva draft talk goes in here* - Page 2 EmptyThu 29 Apr 2010, 3:52 pm

well i posted a story in the SD section about WWE wanting to get al the big stars on Raw for the time being...and then when they move to Sy fy, SD will be beefed up again.

so I figure that is when we could see big name divas like Melina possibly heading to SD.

just a guess though..
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: 2010 WWE Diva Draft Discussion *all diva draft talk goes in here*   2010 WWE Diva Draft Discussion *all diva draft talk goes in here* - Page 2 EmptyThu 29 Apr 2010, 3:58 pm

Wait? So we are getting another draft at the end of the year?!!?

2010 WWE Diva Draft Discussion *all diva draft talk goes in here* - Page 2 297378
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: 2010 WWE Diva Draft Discussion *all diva draft talk goes in here*   2010 WWE Diva Draft Discussion *all diva draft talk goes in here* - Page 2 EmptyThu 29 Apr 2010, 4:05 pm

Blue Loves Nathan Parsons wrote:
Wait? So we are getting another draft at the end of the year?!!?

2010 WWE Diva Draft Discussion *all diva draft talk goes in here* - Page 2 297378

yeah pretty much

why they decided to strip SD now i'll never understand.

but the plan is to beef it up with stars when they move to Sy Fy
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: 2010 WWE Diva Draft Discussion *all diva draft talk goes in here*   2010 WWE Diva Draft Discussion *all diva draft talk goes in here* - Page 2 EmptyThu 29 Apr 2010, 4:09 pm

They should have just had the draft in October then, WWE make absolutely no sense sometimes. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: 2010 WWE Diva Draft Discussion *all diva draft talk goes in here*   2010 WWE Diva Draft Discussion *all diva draft talk goes in here* - Page 2 EmptyThu 29 Apr 2010, 4:18 pm

blue, dont try to figure WWE out...it will give you a headache.

an October draft would've been nice. Or just do a good draft now and then switch some people later.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: 2010 WWE Diva Draft Discussion *all diva draft talk goes in here*   2010 WWE Diva Draft Discussion *all diva draft talk goes in here* - Page 2 EmptyThu 29 Apr 2010, 4:22 pm

Yeah with my luck Morrison and Melina will go back to SD in October then Raw will be coming here again
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: 2010 WWE Diva Draft Discussion *all diva draft talk goes in here*   2010 WWE Diva Draft Discussion *all diva draft talk goes in here* - Page 2 EmptyThu 29 Apr 2010, 5:02 pm

I don't think they're going to have the roster consist of stars under contract as of now on each brand. If you remember, it was reported that the reason for the recent roster cuts was to make room for new talent that had plans of bringing up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2010 WWE Diva Draft Discussion *all diva draft talk goes in here*   2010 WWE Diva Draft Discussion *all diva draft talk goes in here* - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

2010 WWE Diva Draft Discussion *all diva draft talk goes in here*
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2