Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Freedom Females Episode 21

Go down 
+5
VLG.
Angelus
Eric
KTV-Time
The LL Father
9 posters
AuthorMessage
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Freedom Females Episode 21 Empty
PostSubject: Freedom Females Episode 21   Freedom Females Episode 21 EmptyTue 03 Aug 2010, 6:32 pm

Segment 1
Freedom Females Episode 21 Kara_Drew9Freedom Females Episode 21 Th_Jackie_Gayda10
Freedom Females Episode 21 Th_Layla_El19Freedom Females Episode 21 Th_Michelle_McCool32
Cherry and Jackie Gayda-Haas vs Lay-Cool
(For The All Female Tag Team Championsh Titles) :
Layla El walks into a chop to the pecs. Cherry hits a shaky delayed suplex on Layla. Hooks the leg for a two count. Tag between Cherry and Jackie Gayda-Haas. Jackie \ Cherry whip Layla into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. Layla takes a vertical suplex from Jackie Gayda-Haas. There's a two count on the pin. Leg trip from Jackie Gayda-Haas. Layla El powers out of a Jackie Gayda-Haas headlock. Layla El nearly ends the career of Jackie with a screwed up german suplex. Tag between Layla El and Michelle McCool. Weak bodyslam on Jackie by Michelle. Michelle McCool hits a sloppy double axe handle. Jackie drops out the back of a Michelle McCool bodyslam attempt. Tag to Cherry. Sloppy short range spear from Cherry. Ugly-looking short powerbomb by Cherry. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Michelle takes a snap suplex from Cherry. Michelle counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Weak bodyslam by Michelle. The Beautiful People come running down the aisle with chairs! Michelle whips Cherry into the ropes. Angelina jumps onto the apron with the chair! Collision between Angelina, Cherry, and the chair! Cherry falls to the canvas. Cherry is in trouble. Here it comes - Faith Breaker. 1....2...3, it's finished. The Beautiful People aren't satisfied! They decide to continue the assault on Cherry \ Jackie, stomping them into the mat until referees pull them away! I'll give it a * rating for not being too bad.
Overall Rating 63%
Crowd Reaction 70%
Match Quality 50%

Segment 2
Freedom Females Episode 21 Nattie_Neidhart62
Natalya is backstage. She is asked about how she feels with losing her tag team partner at IT's On. "Well if im honest im upset, Serena and i were a great team, and Melina and Maddison just got lucky to be fair. But saying that now i can focuss on my singles career and establishing myself as a contendor to Amy dumas and her title. And my first step towards showing management i deserve my shot, is by defeating someone management clearly dont care for, i mean her partner is already gone, so i will make sure she soon follows. Hamada, tonight i am going to make you tap!"
Ovearll Rating 76%

Segment 3
Freedom Females Episode 21 Th_Ayako_Hamada17Freedom Females Episode 21 Nattie_Neidhart62
Hamada vs Natalya :
Natalya takes the early advantage with a kick to the midsection, whipping Hamada across the ropes , Hamada ducks a clothesline and hits a front dropkick to the knee of Natalya, Hamada quiickly takes advantage again with a dropkick this time to Natalyas face, Natalya goes down. Driven DDT by Hamada. The ring shook violently, instantly making it better at selling than some of the current roster. Hooks the leg for a two count. Hamada oicks Natalya up and sets up for the Hamadariver, but Natalya reverses it into a roll-up for a one count, Natalya and Hamada have a volley of forearms, with Hamada getting the advantage, but Natalya reverses a hip toss. Vertical suplex by Natalya. Natalya uses move #193 (arm-BAR). Gut buster, Hamada hits hard. Hamada fights out of a grapple. Natalya takes a hurrancarana from Hamada. Natalya can barely stand. Ayaconoclasm!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Hamada extends her hand to Natalya...but it is ignored! This gets a **3\4 rating. Perfectly Acceptable Wrestling.
Overall Rating 72%
Crowd Reaction 68%
Match Quality 77%

Segment 4
Freedom Females Episode 21 Melina10Freedom Females Episode 21 Th_Vickie_Guerrero9
Melina is seen walking backstage, she is smiling and looking happy with herself.
"EXCUSE ME!!!!!!"
"Sorry Vickie was i in your way?"
"I SAID EXCYSE ME!!!!!!!"
"Erm, Ok, im just gonna go"
"Dont you dare! I bet your very happy with yourselve, getting a lucky win and forcing a great team like Serena and Natalya to disband for the next 6 months"
"What is it with people around here and complaining that when someone loses its by fluke, have you been talking with Alissa or Lisa?"
"Be careful who you are talking to, i can make your life a living hell around here"
"Why would you even want to do that, i mean i have done nothing to you personally"
"I just like it i guess, people seem to forget who is in charge around here"
"I havent forgotten, Stephanie is *Melina smiles"
"How dare you, that inferior human being does not deserve the power she has earned"
"I personally think she does, i mean for one she is a fair Co-GM, and apparntly she is impressing AFW owner Anton O'Reilly more then you!"
"Where on earth have you been hearing those lies...AH moving on, i am set to go to a meeting with Mr O'Reilly this week, apparntly something big is set to shake AFW, and Im sure my involvment will help make things seem even more big....and speaking of big, ive decided to put you in a match next week, one of the "Biggest" matches of your career. So good luck with that Melina...you wont be as fluky this time no doubt"
Overall Rating 84%

Segment 5
Freedom Females Episode 21 Daffne10Freedom Females Episode 21 Th_Serena_Deeb12
Daffney vs Serena Deeb :
Badly executed second rope splash by Serena. Serena Deeb with an enziguri, although the late Owen Hart's version was far superior. Slingshot clothesline by Serena, who almost messed it up by slipping on the ropes. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Serena hits a flying kick on Daffney. Cover for a two count. Serena Deeb misses a clothesline. Daffney hits a spinning back kick. Badly executed second rope splash by Daffney. Serena powers out of a headlock. Serena, chanelling the power of Takada, hits a high kick on Daffney. Serena Deeb misses a clothesline...and takes out the referee by mistake. Daffney floors Serena, then signals for the Frankenscreamer. Meanwhile, Serena Deeb has something in her hands. Daffney comes over...and gets nailed with a set of brass knuckles! The referee wakes up to see the pinfall: 1....2....3! It's over. Serena Deeb leaves the ring and heads off down the aisle at speed. Serena has the victory, and isn't hanging around for Daffney to look for revenge. A good *** rating.
Overall Rating 71%
Crowd Reaction 63%
Match Quality 79%

Segment 6
Freedom Females Episode 21 Th_Victoria_Crawford18Freedom Females Episode 21 Cheerleader_Melissa35
Freedom Females Episode 21 Nikki_Roxx31Freedom Females Episode 21 Mickie_James26
Alicia Fox and Alissa Flash vs Roxxi and Mickie James :
Mickie hits a quick kick on Alissa. Alissa Flash takes a knee lift from Mickie. There's a two count on the pin. Tag between Mickie James and Roxxi. Mickie \ Roxxi whip Alissa into the ropes and hit a double backdrop. Cover for a two count. Hard impact russian legsweep by Roxxi. If you're going to get impact, 'hard' is probably a good way to go. Alissa Flash fights out of a grapple. Massive back suplex! Roxxi got snapped in half. Cover for a two count. Tag to Alicia Fox. Alicia, chanelling the power of Takada, hits a high kick on Roxxi. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Roxxi takes a chop from Alicia. Roxxi counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Alicia tastes a high angle back suplex. It probably tasted like chicken. Roxxi tags out to Mickie James. Kick from Mickie James to the leg. Alicia tags out to Alissa Flash. Alissa Flash takes a knee lift from Mickie. Mickie James moves in for the kill. Long Kiss Goodnight!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Roxxi \ Mickie climb opposite turnbuckles, working the crowd as they celebrate their victory. Almost a *** rating, but there were some bits that dragged, so **3\4 instead.
Overall Rating 72%
Crowd Reaction 73%
Match Quality 73%

Segment 7
Freedom Females Episode 21 Th_Sarah_Stock10Freedom Females Episode 21 Shantelle_Taylor19
Sarita is in the ring, when Taylor Wilde comes out onto the stage. They trade insults back and forth, building toward a match between the two. Taylor vows to make it 1/1 next week
Ovearll Rating 77%

Segment 8
Freedom Females Episode 21 Stephanie_McMahon21Freedom Females Episode 21 Th_Lisa_Moretti7
Stephanie McMahon is walking backstage, when she meets Lisa Moretti. They trade insults, get in each others faces, but eventually walk off without coming to blows....Stephanie announces that Lisa is under contract to her, so if she says wrestle she wrestles...she announces that as punishment for Lisa not wrestling at It's On. she is awarding Gail Kim a World title match tonight. And Next week she is going one on one aganst Gail and if she refuses to compete SHES FIRED
Overall Rating 86%

Segment 9
Freedom Females Episode 21 Amy_Dumas38Freedom Females Episode 21 Th_Gail_Kim18
Amy Dumas vs Gail Kim (For The All Female World Championship Title) : Forearm to the face from Dumas on Gail Kim. Amy Dumas strikes Gail Kim. Dumas hits an arm drag on Gail Kim. Gail Kim walks into a spinning heel kick, evidently feeling that the 'duck' tactic is over-rated. Gail Kim pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Gail Kim hits a dropkick on Amy Dumas. Flying cross body off the top rope! I'll give a 0.8 on the Steamboat scale for that effort. Cover for a two count. Gail Kim drops an elbow...but misses. Fate can be so cruel. Badly executed second rope splash by Dumas. There's a two count on the pin. Flying knee to the face from Amy Dumas. Is it Mutoh Appreciation Night? Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Amy Dumas misses a clothesline. Gail Kim scores with a back heel kick on Dumas. Amy Dumas powers out of a Gail Kim headlock. Gail Kim takes a knee lift from Dumas. Lisa Moretti comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Gail Kim turns around. Lisa Moretti spins Gail Kim around. Lisa Moretti hits the Poison Ivory! Moretti leaves the ring, the damage done! Pin, three count, it's over. Amy Dumas pins Gail Kim. Lisa Moretti remains in the ring. Amy Dumas pushes the referee away. Amy Dumas spins Moretti around. Amy Dumas hits the Snap DDT! *** rating, as it was good, but nothing too special.
Overall Rating 75%
Crowd Reaction 73%
Match Quality 77%

Segment 10
Freedom Females Episode 21 Amy_Dumas38Freedom Females Episode 21 Th_Lisa_Marie_Varon41
Amy Dumas is in the ring, carrying the All Female World Championship belt. Tara comes down and gets in the ring. After a few words, Tara grabs the belt and waffles the champion with it, knocking her out. Tara poses above her, the belt in her hands.
Overall Rating 78%

Segment 11

Beth Phoenix makes her way to the ring, she is set to take on a mystery opponent that Stephanie McMahon personally chose to take her on
"Well Come on Stephanie, who is this opponent that is supposed to be able to match my strength and talent? Who can you possibly have found who could stand a chance against the Glamazon...

OMG ITS CHYNA !!!!!

Freedom Females Episode 21 Th_Beth_Phoenix37Freedom Females Episode 21 Th_Chyna9
Beth Phoenix vs Chyna :
Phoenix drives a thrust kick into the chest of Chyna. Spear by Beth Phoenix. There's a two count on the pin. Chyna takes the advantage after a i-block-your-punch-you-don't-block-mine routine. Chyna strikes Phoenix. Chyna hits a dropkick on Beth Phoenix. 'Hit' may be an exaggeration, as it barely touched. There's a two count on the pin. Chyna blasts Phoenix with a rather-less-than-super kick. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. Flying elbow from Chyna, barely hitting the target. Chyna gets taken down out of nowhere. Tiger bomb by Beth Phoenix, although no mention is made of whether it originated in Pearl River. Cover for a two count. Northern Lights Bomb very nearly crushes the spine of Chyna. Pin, but Chyna is out just before the three count. Beth Phoenix with a spinning neckbreaker on Chyna. Beth Phoenix hits some punches. Beth Phoenix misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Chyna hits a spinning back kick. Chyna blasts Phoenix with a rather-less-than-super kick. Chyna has Beth Phoenix down on the canvas. Powerbomb!!! 1....2....3!! It's all over. Beth Phoenix has a temper tantrum, kicking the ropes and punching the turnbuckles. Worth a ** rating, but no more than that.
Overall Rating 74%
Crowd Reaction 80%
Match Quality 63%

Show Rating 75%

Last edited by The LL Father on Wed 04 Aug 2010, 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 21   Freedom Females Episode 21 EmptyTue 03 Aug 2010, 8:02 pm

Oh Lay-Cool lives another day -_-

Nice Natalya Promo and cool match.

Melina-Vickie? Meh

Lol at Serena running away and interesting Tag Team match.

Taylor Sarite being dragged out good, Stephanie & Ivory interesting shitz

CHyna coming? Kinda Lame, everyone cums over a Beth-Chyne match i have no desire to see it lol.

Good stuffs though. Nice show, pput together really well
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 21   Freedom Females Episode 21 EmptyTue 03 Aug 2010, 9:32 pm

Yay for LayCool!! :D

Hmm.. Nattie vs. Hamada was cool.

I wonder what that big thing Vickie is a part of is...

I hate Serena. KICK HER ASS DAFFNEY!!!!

Ms. Foxxy losing to Roxxi? noo!!

SariTaylor = boring this week.

Just fire Lisa Moretti already.

Ugh. I wish Amy would lose her title already.

Tara. Ew.

Not too crazy about Chyna.

But overall, nice show.

3/5 <3
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 21   Freedom Females Episode 21 EmptyWed 04 Aug 2010, 5:36 pm

Like the Lay Cool Victory

Intresting segment with melina and Vickie

I also liked chyna vs beth intresting match.
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
Number of posts : 3474
Job/hobbies : Musician/Radio Presenter/Charity Worker
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Daniel Bryan
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Paige
Brie Bella
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
Bully Ray

Registration date : 2009-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 21   Freedom Females Episode 21 EmptyWed 04 Aug 2010, 6:04 pm

Not too bad. The matches were brilliant, nothing wrong with them as far as I can see.

The Natalya interview could have been better. There is nothing wrong with what she said just if you made seem more like an interview it would have been a lot better.

The Melina/Vickie segment was ok. I would have introduced Vickie before they started speaking.

The Sarita/Wilde and Stephanie/Lisa segments were good.

Some minor spelling mistakes but otherwise really good.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 21   Freedom Females Episode 21 EmptyWed 04 Aug 2010, 6:31 pm

ahaha spelling mistakes are bound to happen now and again lol

and tbh the interview segments are mainly just them appearing and talking trash, no actual interviewer interviewee thing
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
Number of posts : 3474
Job/hobbies : Musician/Radio Presenter/Charity Worker
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Daniel Bryan
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Paige
Brie Bella
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
Bully Ray

Registration date : 2009-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 21   Freedom Females Episode 21 EmptyWed 04 Aug 2010, 7:08 pm

I know. But I feel the segment with Natalya would have been improved with an interviewer. But thats just my personal opinion.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 21   Freedom Females Episode 21 EmptyWed 04 Aug 2010, 7:25 pm

and your entitled to it smile
with the new amount of ppl i have hired, i may just have one become an interviewer

i think ima make Ashley Massaro one...give her something to do, as i cant be assed having her as a wrestler
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 21   Freedom Females Episode 21 EmptyThu 05 Aug 2010, 2:35 am

awesome for laycool! i liked nattie vs hamada. and lita vs gail. good show!smile
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 21   Freedom Females Episode 21 EmptyThu 05 Aug 2010, 3:08 am

Pretty good opening match, nice to see Lay-cool defending the gold. It looks like Cherry/TBP will continue, can’t say I’m happy about that, unless Cherry joins them, what’s the point?

Nattie establishing herself, wish you luck Nat! I have to laugh at her empty threats though, so much for making Hamada tap Nattie lool I sense a feud between the two; which is a great thing because both are doing jack shit.

I loved the Vickie/Melina segment, I want more of those two. I’m interested in the news that will shake your show LL, I wonder what it is; Melina is going to face Kong, oh snapz! KONG’S GONNA KILL YOU!

ZZZZ Serena and Daffney put on a dull match, spice this feud up! Have Daff shave her head <3

Tag match was decent….wish there was more Alicia and Roxxi interaction but no biggie.

Oh snap! Lisa better not refuse to wrestle, I don’t want her fired

Gail Kim is so exiting <3 give her a push! Preferably towards the title, lol @ Lita laying out Ivory, book a triple threat just to give Lita a title defense, Tara turned heel in such a lame way, I expected better, especially after all that teasing.

Lol @ both of us pushing our Chyna’s <3 Beth was made to look incredibly weak there.

Good show, kept things moving <3
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 21   Freedom Females Episode 21 EmptyThu 05 Aug 2010, 6:44 am

lol how else are ppl supposed to turn heel?
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 21   Freedom Females Episode 21 EmptyThu 05 Aug 2010, 11:12 am

I liked the Nattie part, and hints of turning heel. I was hoping Gail would pull the upset win over Lita...But oh well xD I was expecting more from the Chyna/Beth match tbh.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 21   Freedom Females Episode 21 EmptyThu 05 Aug 2010, 11:47 am

well its what happens when i dont edit the matches...trying to proove to Blue how my It's On PPV wasnt weak as he seemed to think shifty

Nattie already is a heel lol!
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 21   Freedom Females Episode 21 EmptyFri 06 Aug 2010, 9:08 am

Yay!
LayCool defended their titles! Freedom Females Episode 21 603891 Freedom Females Episode 21 38644

Natalya v Hamada? That would be awesome! But what is an Ayaconoclasm? I want to see a video of it!

Melina/Vickie's segment was good. I could easily see that happen.

And poor Alissa just can't win!

Glad Gail got a title shot!
Ivory sure got Gail's attention.

Lita is a face right?

I think a Beth/Chyna match would be awesome too bad it will likely never happen. Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 21   Freedom Females Episode 21 EmptyFri 06 Aug 2010, 9:37 am

it is a shame, i was half expecting Chyna to turn up whilst Beth was bragging about being in the rumble

dont forget the PPV It's On....that was before FF 21
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Females Episode 21   Freedom Females Episode 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Freedom Females Episode 21
Page 1 of 1