Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You decide: Can Lady Gaga repeat and beat Adele for Best Pop Vocal Album Grammy?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

You decide: Can Lady Gaga repeat and beat Adele for Best Pop Vocal Album Grammy? Empty
PostSubject: You decide: Can Lady Gaga repeat and beat Adele for Best Pop Vocal Album Grammy?   You decide: Can Lady Gaga repeat and beat Adele for Best Pop Vocal Album Grammy? EmptyWed 28 Dec 2011, 11:27 pm

You decide: Can Lady Gaga repeat and beat Adele for Best Pop Vocal Album Grammy? Adele%2021%20Album%20Cover%281%29Adele

http://www.goldderby.com/music/news/2227/you-decide-can-lady-gaga-repeat-and-beat-adele-for-best-pop-vocal-album-grammy.html

Adele's "21" looks like a lock for Best Pop Vocal Abum. After all, the release, which also contends for Album of the Year, spent 13 weeks atop the Billboard album charts and has sold more than 4 million copies in the United States alone. Two singles -- "Rolling in the Deep" and "Someone Like You" -- rocketed to #1 on the Hot 100. The first contends for both Record and Song of the Year while the second is the tune Adele croons for her Pop Performance bid. And two other soulful British songstresses took this award recently with Amy Winehouse prevailing for "Back to Black" in 2007 and Duffy winning the following year for "Rockferry."

Lady Gaga won this race last year with "The Fame Monster" and now contends for "Born This Way." This new album sold more than a million copies in its first week of release. The title song went to #1 on the Hot 100 while subsequent singles "Judas," "The Edge of Glory," and "You and I" all went top ten.

Rihanna , who has won three of her 13 Grammy bids for singles, finally broke into this race with her album "Loud." That disc produced three chart-toppers -- "Only Girl (In the World)," as well as the duets "What's My Name?" (with Drake) and "S&M" (with Britney Spears) -- and has sold 1.5 million copies in the U.S.

It's hard to figure out how soul and contemporary R&B singer Bruno Mars ended up in the pop field as his debut release "Doo-Wops & Hooligans" contends here. He had successful singles on top 40 radio with "Just the Way You Are," "Grenade," and "The Lazy Song."

Those four discs also vie for the prestigious Album of the Year Grammy. The fifth Pop Vocal Album nominee is Cee Lo's "The Lady Killer." This funky album includes the massive hit "Forget You." As half of the duo Gnarls Barkley, Cee Lo shared in the 2006 Best Alternative Music Album Grammy for "St. Elsewhere."
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

You decide: Can Lady Gaga repeat and beat Adele for Best Pop Vocal Album Grammy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: You decide: Can Lady Gaga repeat and beat Adele for Best Pop Vocal Album Grammy?   You decide: Can Lady Gaga repeat and beat Adele for Best Pop Vocal Album Grammy? EmptyThu 29 Dec 2011, 6:05 pm

I hope Adele can pull off a win.
Back to top Go down
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male
Number of posts : 2263
Job/hobbies : Banking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro, Justin Gabriel, Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Natalya, Paige
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: You decide: Can Lady Gaga repeat and beat Adele for Best Pop Vocal Album Grammy?   You decide: Can Lady Gaga repeat and beat Adele for Best Pop Vocal Album Grammy? EmptyThu 29 Dec 2011, 8:05 pm

I really like both Gaga and Adele. I would love for either to win....But I'm really hoping for Adele. I would like to see her leave the Grammy's with an armfull of awards.
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female
Number of posts : 13288
Job/hobbies : Skelevangelist
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Tommy Dreamer
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: You decide: Can Lady Gaga repeat and beat Adele for Best Pop Vocal Album Grammy?   You decide: Can Lady Gaga repeat and beat Adele for Best Pop Vocal Album Grammy? EmptyThu 29 Dec 2011, 8:37 pm

Gaga's album is WAY more 'pop' so I dunno how it'll go.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: You decide: Can Lady Gaga repeat and beat Adele for Best Pop Vocal Album Grammy?   You decide: Can Lady Gaga repeat and beat Adele for Best Pop Vocal Album Grammy? EmptyThu 29 Dec 2011, 9:30 pm

I think it is also between Adele/Gaga and I feel Adele should and will win.

Poor Gaga may not go home with any awards but that is what happens when someone dominates like Adele.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You decide: Can Lady Gaga repeat and beat Adele for Best Pop Vocal Album Grammy?   You decide: Can Lady Gaga repeat and beat Adele for Best Pop Vocal Album Grammy? Empty

Back to top Go down

You decide: Can Lady Gaga repeat and beat Adele for Best Pop Vocal Album Grammy?
Page 1 of 1