Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Update on MY life

Go down 
AuthorMessage
.Roray.Anderson.GX.
The Un-Average ROHbot
The Un-Average ROHbot
.Roray.Anderson.GX.

Male
Number of posts : 335
Job/hobbies : Collectiong PWG/ROH DVD's
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk, The Miz, Zack Ryder, Christian, Daniel Bryan, Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Maryse, Natalya, Awesome Kong(Kharma or whatever).
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Desmond Wolfe, Samoa Joe, Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, Kazarian, Daniels, Brian Kendrick...but I really dont watch TNA that much
Favorite TNA Knockout : Velvet Sky, Tara, Mickie James
Registration date : 2011-04-28

Update on MY life Empty
PostUpdate on MY life

For those who actually care, my life has taken a 180, and especially today, for those who know/remember from my old post, I have what is called a colostomy, I don't really feel like wasting time and typing fully what it is, so google it, lol, but anyhow...Once you google it or you know what it is, continue...

I have had bowel problems since about 03-04 when I was still starting off a bit in elementary, well. In 09 i got the colostomy and ever since then, I have had major skin problems with it and Ive recently been getting tests done for sometimes I didnt even know why, I just did them, and today my mom said I was going to my doctor for a "surprise" and what a surprise it was, I got there, and they are talking about reversing it, and at first im scared to death of surgery and then I realize, Ive been trying to fight this my whole life and I finally have the chance to live 'normal' and its finally my chance, and they even shocked me more when they said I will get it reversed on April 4th!! I'm a Christian and I can't get over how blessed I feel by my God, and just how blessed I am in general and hopefully I can be around more since Ill have more spare time,

Thanks,

Roray
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Update on MY life :: Comments

Dead
Re: Update on MY life
Post Tue 13 Mar 2012, 11:15 pm by Dead
good to hear, yo!
Serial
Post Tue 13 Mar 2012, 11:35 pm by Serial
I'm rooting for you Roray! Keep us updated! One of these days we gotta go on DN, lol.
The Sexy Vixen
Post Wed 14 Mar 2012, 12:38 pm by The Sexy Vixen
i'm wishing you the best. you're one of my fave people -huggles-
Post  by Sponsored content

Update on MY life

Page 1 of 1